Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Diary Of A Playboy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diary Of A Playboy (29060 Views)

How Do U Know He's A Playboy? / Why I Decided To Be A Playboy / Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Playboy by CasNova: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
COOL
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by UltimateSpice: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2021
CasNova:
COOL
Thanks
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Zamar: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
UltimateSpice:
Nancy shivered at my touch. "I don't understand it. Why can't I get you out of my head?"

"Probably for the same reason you're inside my head." And without thinking I leaned in and pressed my lips softly to hers.

She gasped in surprise but a moment later Nancy flowed back into my kiss, her hands actually coming up and holding my face as she pressed forward, parting her lips to allow my tongue in as my heart leapt in absolute joy.

But as quickly as we started, Nancy pulled straight back shaking her head. "But I barely know you!"

"Then let's change that," I offered.

"But I can't. The whole situation is just too overwhelming for me. And you're cute and all, but... it's just so weird. The fact is, you're not just a cute guy I met in the elevator.

"You're New York's newest billionaire. And if I go out with you, paparazzi are going to be plastering photos of me in every trashy tabloid."

Once again I was holding Nancy's hands in my own. "Nancy, do you like me? Do you feel the same spark between us that I'm feeling?"

She looked at me. "Yes."

"Then what else matters?"

"I just don't know if I can handle all this." I could see the moisture in her honey brown eyes. "If you were just another guy, we could have had dinner last night and talked and who knows what might have happened? But then the Celebrity Sightings thing came on."

And I was reminded now of exactly why Nancy had gotten upset. I had just slept with Rosalinda. "In all fairness, Rosalinda has been my friendfor a long time. But there's no relationship there. And I had no idea I was going to meet you in the elevator that day. If we started something together, you and me... well, I'm not a cheater."

"And I think I realized that... It doesn't mean I'm happy about it. But it's not like I have any rights over you or anything. That's why I wanted to apologize. It's not very polite to kick someone out of your apartment." Nancy smiled for the first time.

"No it's not. But I understand. And apology accepted." My eyes sharpened as I looked right at Nancy. "Now, back to the matter at hand. I'm not much of a cook. So will you let me buy you dinner? Say, Friday?"

"A date?"

"Yeah, isn't that how this is usually supposed to go? We can start over fresh. I'm just a cute guy you met in the elevator."

"not that cute..." she teased.

"Hey, you just said I was cute!"

"you are, you are," she giggled. Oh, how I loved that giggle.

"Stop interrupting me." I exhaled and prepared myself. "I'm just a cute guy you met in the elevator. And you're just a very pretty young lady I want to get to know a little better. Come on, I'll take you to McDonald's!"

"Ooh, big fancy dinner from New York's newest billionaire!"

"nothing but the best for you. I can afford it."

Nancy laughed again and then leaned in and initiated the kiss this time, her lips soft and velvety against mine. She was just as sweet as I had wanted.

When she pulled back, I had to ask, "Is that a yes?"

"Yes, yes. Friday. Pick me up at eight."

Diary: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/diary-of-a-playguy/43624
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by UltimateSpice: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nancy laughed again and then leaned in and initiated the kiss this time, her lips soft and velvety against mine. She was just as sweet as I had wanted.

When she pulled back, I had to ask, "Is that a yes?"

"Yes, yes. Friday. Pick me up at eight."

THURSDAY

Helen came to the door at 9am promptly, with a guest. "Good morning, Mr. Robins."

I glared at her.

"Excuse me... Tade." A smile lit up her face as she called me by my first name. I think she rather enjoyed the little game.

"Better, Helen. How are you?"

"I'm good. It's a beautiful morning outside."

"I wouldn't know. It feels like I've been cooped up in here or in some other cold building every hour for the last week straight," I grumbled.

"Well, we'll get you outside soon enough." She then turned to her guest, a distinguished lady in her mid-fifties. "May I introduce our real estate agent."

Helen continued on, "The plan today is to tour some of these apartments you picked out yesterday. I've already set all the appointments. And..." she held up the paper bag with the Starbucks logo on the front and the three coffee cups in a carrier, "... I brought you breakfast."

I leaned in and inhaled the heady aroma. "Smells good."

A few minutes later, we'd finished our breakfast and I reclined into my couch while Helen sat next to me as our agent laid out some of the real estate dossiers. We then spent a short time laying out the itinerary we would have for visiting six apartments, the candidates for my future home.

But before we could get going, the door knocked.

Helen was immediately on to the door. Once opened, she offered her customary "Can I help you?"

"Who the hell are you?"

I knew the voice immediately, turning to see Rosalinda glaring up at Helen. It wasn't every day that a fashion model like Rosalinda met a woman taller than her.

"Rosalinda, that's not a very nice greeting," I admonished her. I was surprised to find I was still a little wary of my longtime friend. After all, I STILL didn't know for certain whether or not she'd set me up for the paparazzi.

"Well you still haven't answered my question." Rosalinda cocked her head to the side and pouted while she put her fists against her hips. And I smiled; she looked so petulant and so pretty at the same time.

"Hello, I'm Miss Cooper," Helen offered, holding her hand out for a handshake. However, I could hear a little bit of an edge in Helen's tone, a sharp contrast to her gentle handling of Nancy's surprise yesterday. If Rosalinda was going to give her attitude, Helen wasn't the type to back down. "Mr. Kendall's law firm assigned me to Mr. Robins as his personal assistant. you're catching us just as we are leaving, Miss Brynn."

"Pleased to meet you." Rosalinda shook Helen's hand. "Just leaving? Where are you headed Tade? I thought we might be able to talk." And with that, Rosalinda gave me her best imitation of a helpless puppy dog.

I just started laughing. And just like that, I was prepared to give her the benefit of doubt. After all, she'd been my friendfor a long time, and friends don't mistrust each other. "About the whole Celebrity Sightings thing? Don't worry about it."

"Then why didn't you call me back?" Rosalinda came right up and hugged me.

"I'm sorry. My life's been a little crazy lately."

"I understand. A lot's happened to you." She leaned up and pecked me on the cheek. "You're forgiven."

Diary of a Play boy:
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/diary-of-a-playguy/43624
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 7:29am On Oct 02, 2021
Nice update
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by FairCritic(m): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nice n cool
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Awesome05: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ride on
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2021
Go on
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 12:59am On Oct 06, 2021
More
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by hismerhill(m): 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
NICE READ!
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by UltimateSpice: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2021
hismerhill:
NICE READ!
THANKS
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
More
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
More
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Ultimas: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
I couldn't help it, I gently held her shoulders in my hands, and kissed her softly on the cheek. But then with a heavy heart, I quietly stepped away and let myself out the door.

Once in the hallway, I started striding to the elevator, my cell phone already out in my hand as I thumbed it back on.

If she had set me up, oh man was I going to kill Rosalinda.

"I swear I had nothing to do with it!" Rosalinda pleaded with me, her voice slightly distorted by our intermittent cellular connection.

"You're sure? Paparazzi just like to hang outside Geno's waiting to see if Tade Robins will show up? And who are these 'sources' who say we've been dating for four years?"

"Like I know? I wasn't planning anything."

"Oh, and the whole conversation about me pretending to be your boyfriendhelping your career? I'll bet that never happened? I imagined the whole thing!"

Now Rosalinda's voice took a turn for the pissed off. "Look, I swear to you again that I had nothing to do with it. you can choose to either trust me on that or not. Just stop yelling at me!"

Then my phone triple beeped to let me know the call had ended. She'd fucking hung up on me. And in a spur of rage, I screamed and threw my phone against the wall where the case cracked and fell to the floor. What the Bleep did I care? I had enough money to buy the whole damn wireless company!

And then my stomach growled loudly.

Oh, for crying out loud.

TUESDAY

I awoke to hear insistent rapping against my door. How long they'd been banging outside I didn't know, but the noise wouldn't go away, even after I'd tried drowning it out with a pillow over my ears.

Bleary eyed, I finally staggered out of bed and peered through the peephole. I was rather hoping to see Nancy, or even maybe Rosalinda. But I was left with my disappointment. Damn lawyers...

I opened up to see one of the distinguished gentlemen I'd met yesterday at Mr. Kendall's law firm. 'Mr. Rubenstein' if I remembered the name correctly. He looked at me quizzically.

"I apologize for appearing at your door unannounced, Mr. Robins, but your mobile is not answering."

"Oh, yeah. I think I broke my phone last night."

"I see." He glanced up and down at my disheveled appearance. "Are you just waking up?"

"Yes."

"But it's already 10am."

"Well, I don't have a job anymore."

He chewed on that for a second. "Quite right. May we come in?"

"Yes, of course, of course." I stepped out of the doorway and as Rubenstein came in, I noticed the second person for the first time. I wasn't quite sure how I'd missed her in the first place, as she was a statuesque blonde and devastatingly attractive. She was also holding a very familiar stack of folders.

My guests removed their shoes politely (African tradition) and then the three of us sat down in my living room, me on the couch and the two of them in my only wing chairs. I looked back at the stack of folders, trying to remember why they looked so familiar.

"Ah," Rubenstein continued. "you left these in the car yesterday evening, an accident I'm sure." The blonde held the folders against her chest and smiled at me. I was still wondering who she was as I looked up at her pretty face and silvery blue eyes.

Rubenstein followed my gaze. "Oh yes, where are my manners. Allow me to introduce Miss Cooper. She will be your new personal assistant."

My eyes immediately flashed back to Rubenstein. "Excuse me?"

Diary of a Playboy: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/diary-of-a-playguy/43624
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Nadoson1(m): 5:00am On Oct 09, 2021
good one
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nice update
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Zamar: 6:49am On Oct 10, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Saturn101: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nice work
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Next please
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Zamar: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2021
Carry on.
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ultimas:

I couldn't help it, I gently held her shoulders in my hands, and kissed her softly on the cheek. But then with a heavy heart, I quietly stepped away and let myself out the door.

Once in the hallway, I started striding to the elevator, my cell phone already out in my hand as I thumbed it back on.

If she had set me up, oh man was I going to kill Rosalinda.

"I swear I had nothing to do with it!" Rosalinda pleaded with me, her voice slightly distorted by our intermittent cellular connection.

"You're sure? Paparazzi just like to hang outside Geno's waiting to see if Tade Robins will show up? And who are these 'sources' who say we've been dating for four years?"

"Like I know? I wasn't planning anything."

"Oh, and the whole conversation about me pretending to be your boyfriendhelping your career? I'll bet that never happened? I imagined the whole thing!"

Now Rosalinda's voice took a turn for the pissed off. "Look, I swear to you again that I had nothing to do with it. you can choose to either trust me on that or not. Just stop yelling at me!"

Then my phone triple beeped to let me know the call had ended. She'd fucking hung up on me. And in a spur of rage, I screamed and threw my phone against the wall where the case cracked and fell to the floor. What the Bleep did I care? I had enough money to buy the whole damn wireless company!

And then my stomach growled loudly.

Oh, for crying out loud.

TUESDAY

I awoke to hear insistent rapping against my door. How long they'd been banging outside I didn't know, but the noise wouldn't go away, even after I'd tried drowning it out with a pillow over my ears.

Bleary eyed, I finally staggered out of bed and peered through the peephole. I was rather hoping to see Nancy, or even maybe Rosalinda. But I was left with my disappointment. Damn lawyers...

I opened up to see one of the distinguished gentlemen I'd met yesterday at Mr. Kendall's law firm. 'Mr. Rubenstein' if I remembered the name correctly. He looked at me quizzically.

"I apologize for appearing at your door unannounced, Mr. Robins, but your mobile is not answering."

"Oh, yeah. I think I broke my phone last night."

"I see." He glanced up and down at my disheveled appearance. "Are you just waking up?"

"Yes."

"But it's already 10am."

"Well, I don't have a job anymore."

He chewed on that for a second. "Quite right. May we come in?"

"Yes, of course, of course." I stepped out of the doorway and as Rubenstein came in, I noticed the second person for the first time. I wasn't quite sure how I'd missed her in the first place, as she was a statuesque blonde and devastatingly attractive. She was also holding a very familiar stack of folders.

My guests removed their shoes politely (African tradition) and then the three of us sat down in my living room, me on the couch and the two of them in my only wing chairs. I looked back at the stack of folders, trying to remember why they looked so familiar.

"Ah," Rubenstein continued. "you left these in the car yesterday evening, an accident I'm sure." The blonde held the folders against her chest and smiled at me. I was still wondering who she was as I looked up at her pretty face and silvery blue eyes.

Rubenstein followed my gaze. "Oh yes, where are my manners. Allow me to introduce Miss Cooper. She will be your new personal assistant."

My eyes immediately flashed back to Rubenstein. "Excuse me?"

Diary of a Playboy: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/diary-of-a-playguy/43624
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by lashary9: 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
This was looking so good i have one idea for home decoration use some carpet to show your good home, check here the best carpet website.
https://uaecarpets.com/
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Saturn101: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2021
Go on
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 7:53am On Oct 16, 2021
More
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Ultimas: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 6:35am On Oct 17, 2021
More
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by FairCritic(m): 7:40am On Oct 19, 2021
Ride on.
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
More
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2021
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
More
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by FairCritic(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men / 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.