Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

My Fiancee's Anger Issues - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee's Anger Issues (46960 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Kandeed: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ahmed0336:

To a large extent, yes.

what you should make mario22 understand is that the girl must be ready to change and besides therapy is stressful and somehow hard especially with schedule

and it'll be hard for the therapy to work, why's cause the guy does not seem manly enough to calm her down if it takes yelling so putting her up to meet her schedule when she doesn't want to might make her still change it for him
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by kebliss(m): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
no be juju be this one ??
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2021

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Iampontiac(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
You should talk to her about this, as a man who's about to be married you should be able to talk to her about the anger issue. If she can't change you just have to let her go. [b]You should talk to her about this, as a man who's about to be married you should be able to talk to her about the anger issue. If she can't change you just have to let her go. [/b]You should talk to her about this, as a man who's about to be married you should be able to talk to her about the anger issue. If she can't change you just have to let her go.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by kingxsamz(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lol, is it until she stabs you in your sleep? undecided
I just hope your news doesn't end up on Nairaland's front page. Better do the Needful.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
I have 3 advice for you

1.Block the IDIOT

2. Ignore the Bastard

3. Last but not the least Dump the FOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Nicoddemus(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
mystery22:
Stay there till she kills you...Mr nice simp...

So who will now marry her Didn't you heae that the guy loves her
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Nicoddemus(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:
My fianceé anger issue is worrisome to me. ones she has a bad day, I will get my own share at home. I have begged her all i need in this marriage is togetherness, peace (she jokingly calling me Mr. peace of mind).

She just graduated and we are staying together for 2months now. She can be very sweet and hardworking, caring, can clean, arrange the house. I don't expect her to be this all good cos NOBODY is perfect, but her anger issue a big turn off.

When her Project supervisor was purposely frustrating her, and told her he will not accept her work and she will not defend (it was sorted out later) . I tried to talk and advise her she angrily walked out of my car in the middle of the road.

That night she wasn't talking to me and i started a call n went to the parlor, she came and was asking whom i was talking to and i said my guy, she queried but why did i go to the parlor, she flung our engagement ring away without knowing whom i was talking to (not cheating or calling any girl) she makes rash decisions when angry. like She can scatter our 2weeks plans cos of a small provocation.

I Love her but the anger issues is killing.

no body is perfect. Learn to tolerate that side of hers if you really love her
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Timekeeper: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

does the therapist work?
Do u want to die young??
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by DukeJoe17: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:
My fianceé anger issue is worrisome to me. ones she has a bad day, I will get my own share at home. I have begged her all i need in this marriage is togetherness, peace (she jokingly calling me Mr. peace of mind).

She just graduated and we are staying together for 2months now. She can be very sweet and hardworking, caring, can clean, arrange the house. I don't expect her to be this all good cos NOBODY is perfect, but her anger issue a big turn off.

When her Project supervisor was purposely frustrating her, and told her he will not accept her work and she will not defend (it was sorted out later) . I tried to talk and advise her she angrily walked out of my car in the middle of the road.

That night she wasn't talking to me and i started a call n went to the parlor, she came and was asking whom i was talking to and i said my guy, she queried but why did i go to the parlor, she flung our engagement ring away without knowing whom i was talking to (not cheating or calling any girl) she makes rash decisions when angry. like She can scatter our 2weeks plans cos of a small provocation.

I will not advise you since the assumed fake love has beclouded you so deep.

But this girl is very lucky to jam a simp and weakling man in 21st century.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by capsule(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
daddio:

Weigh the options

Would you allow any of your siblings to marry someone with such behaviour or attitude?

You'd seen all these during friendship/courtship but because you are love drunk, you added her to your prayer points that God should change her (right?)

I'm sure if you are opportuned to travel out of the country to settle down with her (you will surely do it)

And her madness would made her call the cops on you one day.

You are the one in love with her.
I don't think a reasonable/sensible lady will throw her engagement ring away (just like that)

WELL SHE KNOWS YOU WILL ALWAYS COME TO BEG HER

BEGI BEGI LOVER.

You took this out of me man, SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO LET GO, maybe the op is thinking just about himself at the moment, imagine this happening in front of your kids, mum/dad, friends and business associates.
Sometimes it's very painful to let go of the one person you love so much, but when the anger issue start affecting your health and well-being, you'll not remember the love again.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Kylekent59: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

You need to leave that relationship immediately. You are going to find love elsewhere. She is not meant for you.

There are many good girls around and I know you can see one. Don't try to be a masochists.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Druss(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Better run.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by teeboy100(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hot temper women are dangerous to man life

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by ascendo(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

If she has accepted that she has anger issues, you both should work on it together. It's her weakness, lend help by helping her work on it. Therapist might work, but draw her to God.

Let your engagement be on hold till you see long standing improvement.

If you drop her cuz of this, where is the love?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Anger issue is something I can't deal with, well there are things we can tolerate in a relationship because we are made different.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Kandeed: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
samsam2019:
she's all that because you're a simp. her type would be gentle as a do e when dealing with a real man.

Grow a pair! When next she throws a fit send her out of your house. Show her craze. Throw her stuffs out. It's either she vows to you or fxck away forever. And trust me, whatever happens after that you win

God bless you bro
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by phemmyfour: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

Out of ANGER.....she can take you to your grave earlier than you think.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by EPIJOE: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
BOSS, MY ADVICE IS TO JUST LEAVE THAT LADY ALONE AND MOVE ON. IF U DONT WANT TO END IN 6 FT IN FEW YEARS TO COME AFTER MARRIAGE,

ANGER HAS A DEMON ATTACHED TO IT EXCEPT FOR SERIOUS DELIVERANCE.

IM A LIVING WITNESS, ONCE SHE IS ANGRY, SHE CAN KILL OR STAB OR DO SOMETHING WORSE THAT MY TAKE LIFE. AND SHE WOULD NOW REGRET AFTERWARDS.

BOSS PLS JUST FIND YOUR OWN GIRL. ITS A SIGNAL GOD IS SHOWING U.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by InvertedHammer: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Patiently waiting for the part two of this story maybe from a neighbour ''Married man stabbed by Wife out of anger'''.
/
He is dead already.

It is a matter of time.

/

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Sprumbaba: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

does the therapist work?

It won't. Run. Talking from experience. Anger can ruin anything.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by jameel6: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
My poster, it seems you are waiting for her to turn violent or start using hot object on you ? God is showing you signs but you don't want to see it
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by TheWolfen(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
This is pure deception!!
It won't work.

She should admit she has a problem and seek help to manage her anger. There is noting the guy can do if she is proving stubborn.

Opemiposii:
try and do things often dat would make her laugh sooooooo hard.. wit time her mood swing would reduce
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by NapoleonHill: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
peedeeasobie:

Firstly, you are in love and advising a person in love is like trying to save a drowning man... He drags you to his level. He needs to drown first before you can save him. Your heart needs to be scattered first before you can listen to advice.

That girl will deal with you but that's not a problem... You will bear it (remember, you are in love). She will show you pepper with that her anger issues... But you will bear.

You will still come back to this platform after marriage to post "I love my wife but her anger issues" and you will still receive the same advice that will now be too late.

You know what to do but you want to shift the responsibility of your action to nairalanders.

Let me tell you sorry in advance for the big problem you will have in marriage if you end up marrying this girl.
Your response show great depth of knowledge and by far the best on this page.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by zoedew: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

Go your separate ways!
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by barikay: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

if u love your life and you want to leave long. Stop the marriage and move on. Mark my reply if go ahead to married that lady. U have imprison your life and will leave in perpetual regret. Move on bro. other things can be tolerated but not anger and bitterness.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by dallyemmy: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
Proverbs 22:24-25
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by donbenie(m): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Opemiposii:
is she an introvert?... she has mood swing and dat may be because of heartbreak or sumfin dat she may nt want to talk to you abt.. she may be lonely... u will have to talk to her gidi gan ni o... i knw worram zaying
Na Introverts dey get anger issues?
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by ThothHermes: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

does the therapist work?
What part of the country is she from? Please respond. I need it for research.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by smasher1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

does the therapist work?

You are still asking? A woman that has more anger than a man would surely kill him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After / Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her / Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.