Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) (112512 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Nature8(m): 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
Beloved3:
Many people don't have an identity on their own. They just love to jump on the bandwagons and copy everything.

** In that popular comic skit voice**
Now dem never leave you? They have left you behind grin grin

grin
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by helicoptarr: 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
larryking540:

bro it's late already ,go on YouTube and see updates concerning relationship ,if she aren't good enough drop her ,if she has nothing to offer you or be coperative drop her ,that's the tread now ,
shout out to #kelvin Samuel on YouTube

That's incredible and sad! Divide and conquer truly came drom the pit.

However, If the devil successfully gains some grounds in the hearts of multitudes, I believea some remnants will still be available.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Cardinaljossy(m): 2:51am On Jul 25, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

You are not married dear and have no experience, people become bolder with their bad characters especially women when they get married .simply look out for who's compatible with you.dont gamble your life bro
You're right. You can hardly go wrong with facts and evidences.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by 9jaRealist: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2021
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40_ZtqNxdDo

What a DUMB post…
Is feminism against marriage?!

>
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by engrkosi: 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
I tell you my dear ... Her dream man will locate her on her 80th birthday, what a miracle ... grin grin

CharisEleos:
You guys should stop massaging your ego over her matter. She knows what she wants and she's not referring to you. tongue

Ebony beauty, don't worry. your dream man will soon locate you.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2021
Men, dodge this missile if you value your life.

She has not learned her lesson, only that she wants to be married. You marry her, you have simply married a feminist, not a wife.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
dingbang:
She needs gbola in her miserable life.
Haha
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Bilabong:
If one eventually marries this lady...

sorry

Lol help her na
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Don't mind them.
Na me wan carry one outdated woman put for house? How many heads Ned Nwoko get
He has five heads grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Theboy21:
cheesy cheesy 95 percent of these feminists are Fugly while 5 percent are below average looking cheesy cheesy

Don't blame them, because The pain they feel alone is outta this planet cheesy while their pretty friends are bragging of receiving DM's from over 200 men they hardly receive any attention cheesy cheesy and when walking on the street with their pretty friends every guy prefer to say hi to their pretty friends while ignoring em cheesy cheesy very painful...which is one of the reasons they always gang up against men cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Almaigaa:
Retired Ashawo. grin
Haha
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Maxim69:
Any lady who is beyond age 35 ehn, to give birth no be moin moin ooo. I lost a friend due to this. So please young girls, make you dey think well ooo.
Are you sure please but I heard the more mature a lady is the more easier to deliver a baby, that's why most Southern women marry lately
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Nyenatetan(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
[/b] but we have not received any news about her death yet.[/i][/quote]

So you're in anticipation for her death grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Looking out for more episodes tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by larryking540: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
blueheart:
Men are the prize cool
men have long been the price ,the media ,gave females the chance to rain ,and they over ride on it ,and now it's turning back at them ,when ladies tell me relationship or marriage isn't an achievement,I just laugh and just look at them ,the truth is many ladies are not been thought how to be a wife material ,100% believe giving a man good sex makes them a certified wife material and another sets believe holding sex makes them marriage material ,

right now the future is transwomen

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by larryking540: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Are you sure please but I heard the more mature a lady is the more easier to deliver a baby, that's why most Southern women marry lately
35 years for a lady is danger zone ,and I believe you kw what danger zone is ,google your self the age best for lady to conceive medically ,most ladies are married already to their educational degree and their job ,with zero knowledge of relationship ,and they battle to settle with a male figure ...the most common word they use is " you don't understand me "
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 27, 2021
larryking540:

Bec they tell u say billionaire 13th wife na billionaire they finalize the agreement abi ,if the older wife's na agree ,they will only frustrate her life

Billionaire go build separate houses for his wives na. So where will they see her to frustrate her when she is living life in her own crib.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
pansophist:
Women have the first and loudest laugh, but men have the last and the best laugh. Think of a 17 years old boy and give him a billion dollars, that's comparable to the gift of youthfulness women have from young. But because they never knew about the other side of loosing their beauty, and the pain of being a man, they tend to think its everlasting, fail to develop themselves and make life altering mistakes.

I know how dumb I was at even 20 years old, now imagine to be a dumb and super attractive girl, and drunk under feminism, that's a perfect recipe for failure. Women can literally date celebrities at that age, but most seems to think it last forever. At best, twenty years maximum, and life will become dark if a woman did not make good life choices when young. You think men like to work? I'll tell you for free. We hate it passionately.

But we do it so we can enjoy the beauty of life, something women get automatically just for being women. A man's life is hard, it is men that need feminism not women. But as you lay your mat, you lie on it. I don't feel sorry for her, at least she enjoyed the beauty of her youth, something most men will never experience. Most men will be invincible until they die, and if not for prostitution, they won't know how sex feels like, something women are paid to enjoy, and thanked for it.

From forth years old, life becomes meaningless and lonely for everyone including men, if you have no family. Its even worse for women because by nature, women are designed to find happiness relationally. Women deal on people, and men deal on things. You'll have to work in a job you hate, pay your dam bills and die alone. Its a lonely place. I've visited old people homes and many of this old white women wished they had kids and are married, I speak to many alot. It's a dark world for women after 40 if they are single.

Many will try to mask it and lie to themselves that it's freedom and they are developing themselves and rubbish, but its a lie and they know it. Humans need love and affection to be psychologically okay. Lots of men are depressed when they are young and romantically invincible to women, but they recover from it as they grow older, unless he is a man-child. But for women, life is awesome when they are young, but depressing if they make wrong choices and miss out on having a family and loosing her fertility.

And in a world where most people hate their job and only do it to pay bills, and with technology eroding more jobs, I don't see how one can deceive themselves and say they have career. But lots of women isntead learn from others failure, they somehow believe that are the exception, and will probably get angry at the truth, instead of accept it and work with it. Some will even hate me for telling them this, but I'm not surprised, afterall, even God described women as the weaker vessels. Do what you want with with this, but its not coming from a place of hate, if not why would I interrupt when a woman is making a mistake ?

I think it's a skit though, regardless, my point holds it validity.
True
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Suck2pool: 12:22am On Aug 29, 2021
Are you an abuja lonely woman?
Do you need a chat buddy?
Someone you can flow with?
Someone you can share past experience with?
Do you need a friend?
Kindly send a message of what you want to
Suck2pool@gmail.com
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Gaddafih001(m): 5:43am On Aug 29, 2021
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40_ZtqNxdDo

She only wants to get married but can’t stay married.
This woman will raise her character just like Lazarus was raised from dead in marriage and finish off an innocent man.
The worst part is that the victim will be a younger man who thinks “the older they come,the better.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy / 10 Ways To Know A Girl Has Lost Her Virginity / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.