Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) (112475 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by UDUJ(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40_ZtqNxdDo

cheesy grin cheesy I just could not concentrate because of her forehead cheesy

O boy see forehead grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

She doesn't look Nigerian, looks Kenyan

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by alizma: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Very lucky she realizes on time, this one will still get a better looking guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Aonkuuse:

Catching cruise on top people's heads. This woman is happily married with children.
100% sure.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by UwaMmebii(m): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
FirstProphet:
Lol marry your papa no, after sharing pussy finish you are looking for one f**l to give expired product.

As in eh! The thing weak me seriously. May one innocent man not been trapped.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by InvertedHammer: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
Aonkuuse:

/
The foundation of militant feminism is hatred. Militant feminists hijacked feminism
and use it as an avenue to glorify their misery. I heard that misery loves company.

Rarely would you see a beautiful, single feminist.

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Sanchez01: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
It is actually strange seeing that some persons are happy on the front page. Feminism in itself is not bad. Toxic feminism is and unfortunately, bulk of young ladies who claim to be feminists are misandrists. She allowed herself get caught in the web of toxicity and ironically got soaked in societal pressure. I hate the fact that she is desperate for marriage and a man. Now, later, tomorrow or the next, a man will always come and that's for those who love the idea of having one. Those who don't want one will be fine as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by RALPHOW(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
Are you now ready to summit yourself to the controls of a man?
You can not have two drivers to a vehicle

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by merits(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
I for like to add you to my fleet of wives but this your desert forehead is what scared me.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by EmmySparky(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
This one go wicked

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Echoban: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2021

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Judolisco(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
If you want to be a feminist Sha get money for dis life oh

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Pimine: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
Aswearugaaad

I burst out laughing while watching this. Saphiere come and see your colleague.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ofcus You need a man in your life.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by notoriousbabe: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
See as she take mout resemble mynd44

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Candidlady: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
One spotted

Y'all don't give a cfvk but saying No to anything under a skirt is really hard for you guys

Good night please

I have got better things to do that has got more brains than you men

Say hello to my new friends

Kandeed:

the truth is sensible guys don't give a fvck bout y'all liabilities in the first place

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by romityl: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mk them continue to form hard old age go tell them ...them feel say God na mumu
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Amalekki: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Definitely Kenyan.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by colestephan86: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Aonkuuse:

This lady cried o, see as her tears full bucket.
She did the video to shame the so called feminists
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Insectkiller: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
Idiiot! Onyiara!!

You self want security and regular prick...

I think say, you be man before??

Suddenly, now u don realise say you be woman...

Keeping searching for your suitor..

Anuofia! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by alexvic12: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
Redpillers gang don get food grin
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Dipville(m): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
Chrisbeks:
May God grant her heart desire if she has truly come to her senses as she claims. No man in his right senses will go and drink poison on his own accord, marrying a toxic feminist is like drinking poison.

��
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Echoban: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
CharisEleos:
You guys should stop massaging your ego over her matter. She knows what she wants and she's not referring to you. tongue

Ebony beauty, don't worry. your dream man will soon locate you.

Will u allow ur brother marry a feminist?? grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by spartan117(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
CharisEleos:
You guys should stop massaging your ego over her matter. She knows what she wants and she's not referring to you. tongue

What she needs right now is Jesus in her life. When she is settled in her relationship with God every other relationship will fall in line.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Echoban: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Candidlady:

One spotted

Y'all don't give a cfvk but saying No to anything under a skirt is really hard for you guys

Good night please

I have got better things to do that has got more brains than you men

Say hello to my new friends

If u like get stick and shuck it inside, all I know is men are meant to bang enough pussies as we like till we get married and finally hang boot or be like a real nigga doing the baby daddy tbing and keep banging till old age...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by od501: 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
How is feminism stopping her from getting married undecided

Don't worry, continue. E go soon clear for ur eyes,. Una no dey ever learn.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by od501: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
Echoban:

If u like get stick and shuck it inside, all I know is men are meant to bang enough pussies as we like till we get married and finally hang boot or be like a real nigga doing the baby daddy tbing and keep banging till old age...

My menh

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by BigDick70inch(m): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
CharisEleos:

U haven't replied my mention on your thread yet.....

Don't u think snubbing is also a sin??

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
Echoban:

Will u allow ur brother to marry a feminist?? grin

How did you know she's a feminist?
spartan117:

What she needs right now is Jesus in her life. When she is settled in her relationship with God every other relationship will fall in line.

Yeah.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
BigDick70inch:

U haven't replied my mention on your thread yet.....

Don't u think snubbing is also a sin??

I don't do small boys. Especially worldy men.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Iamnick(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Na which one b here own now
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Daughter's of Eve over to you...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.