Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) (112476 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by sylve11: 6:52am On Jul 24, 2021
Theboy21:
cheesy cheesy 95 percent of these feminists are Fugly while 5 percent are below average looking cheesy cheesy

Don't blame them, because The pain they feel alone is outta this planet cheesy while their pretty friends are bragging of receiving DM's from over 200 men they hardly receive any attention cheesy cheesy and when walking on the street with their pretty friends every guy prefer to say hi to their pretty friends while ignoring em cheesy cheesy very painful...which is one of the reasons they always gang up against men cheesy cheesy

you telll no lies here brother.........

@ op, make una continue o. grin cool

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 24, 2021
Theboy21:
cheesy cheesy 95 percent of these feminists are Fugly while 5 percent are below average looking cheesy cheesy

Don't blame them, because The pain they feel alone is outta this planet cheesy while their pretty friends are bragging of receiving DM's from over 200 men they hardly receive any attention cheesy cheesy and when walking on the street with their pretty friends every guy prefer to say hi to their pretty friends while ignoring em cheesy cheesy very painful...which is one of the reasons they always gang up against men cheesy cheesy

Eg: FutureisFemale, Candidlady

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:54am On Jul 24, 2021
od501:

[s]You see what I mean, bunch of toxic females parading themselves as feminists. Like I said, continue. Don't stop oo...but I guarantee u say e go reach all of u one by one. I will be here to watch ur own video. Dumb generation[/s] grin

Shut up,mind your business

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by CSTRR: 7:03am On Jul 24, 2021
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 7:11am On Jul 24, 2021
livingchrist:
There is nothing like toxic feminism, Feminism is Feminism. I laugh at ignorant folks who dont know what feminism is, Just as saying islam extremist.

Feminism is about pushing and using women to enforce the new world order, same way satan used eve to fulfill his plan. That is what they mean by breaking barriers and changing norms, one of the tools used, is changing narratives, which really means manipulating facts to suit whatever message one is pushing, which is in simple terms lying.

Social justice warriors, social media influencers, artist, educationists, religious leaders and generally the elites are what is used to usher in the new world order.

What satan needs is world unity for a single purpose and that is rebellion against God, His son and his plan. This is why God scattered the builders of the tower of babel

The only out of it is through the gospel of Jesus.

#Hell is real, Jesus is real choose one#

Always preaching against women.

If you don't demonize women your post won't be complete.

Same blame throwing. Same ineffective message.

You can never address toxic male chauvinism or the red pill. Those aren't Satanist family-destroying man-made movements practiced by a lot of men. According to your gospel it is women who are solely responsible for evil in the world. Once it is feminism you are all over the place.

It's as if the devil doesn't push men, and the gates of hell are only opened to women. Yet the devil is clearly male.

Your usual license to heap religious blames on women is Eve. So many men will go to hell talking about Eve. A story that happened since creation, the culprits have moved on to another realm, but over 6,000 years later men are still grasping at the straws. If men don't blame and demonize women, what have they achieved?

Such lopsided preaching will never have an effect on viewers. Rather harden them.

Christ was not a lopsided preacher.

If you want people to believe your religion, preach the truth. Not your truth or doctrine. The Truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by bejeria101(m): 7:16am On Jul 24, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
She's supposed to be a strong woman. Don't ever listen to what a man say angry
Be an Independent lady, a feminist and let the whole world know the futureIsFemale. Very strong feminist that shout Men are scum grin

Menaskum Geng grin grin

Na dem grin grin
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by bejeria101(m): 7:19am On Jul 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Una never see anything.

A lady of 37 is still dragging a colleague of mine, who is 33yrs old, with a younger one; claiming the young girl would be a source of happiness (& not the opposite) to him,,,, having raised her hope high with someone who thinks you're just a friend.

Na long epistle jare. She began to feel the hotness when she realized that my guy took the young girl to his family for Ileya festival. This is the same lady that used to receive her sugar daddy's calls in front of the guy o.

Chai see scam

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by alfredbisong: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2021
i feel your pain sister, God is your strength
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 24, 2021
vickydevoka:

I laf. U no get inner eye. So u knw no say of all de ladies wash dere face n no use filter u go say desame thing to all of them. Try see tiwa savage without makeup. U fit vomit. Na husband no watin him de see
which one be inner eyes?
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by olympianares: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2021
this one off me
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 24, 2021
Theboy21:

Most of these feminists are into feminism because they don't really get attention from men either because of their looks or bad character. Then they try to pull other females along.

Is like someone having an issue with a neighbour and he/she wants all his/her family members to do the same without the members knowing what resulted in the issue. It happens a lot in all phases of life.

10 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by collum(m): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2021
Chrisbeks:
May God grant her heart desire if she has truly come to her senses as she claims. No man in his right senses will go and drink poison on his own accord, marrying a toxic feminist is like drinking poison.

Exactly.
I use to have one as frd then. She strongly believes on the equal rights btw both partners, shout and act as boss to guys, today she is calm cis she is 35yrs plus now.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by JordanMichael(m): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2021
She be like,; I don't want tall, short, handsome, dark or fair complexion man no more so long as you're breathing I'll marry you grin grin grin
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by sparko1(m): 7:39am On Jul 24, 2021
CharisEleos:
You guys should stop massaging your ego over her matter. She knows what she wants and she's not referring to you. tongue

Ebony beauty, don't worry. your dream man will soon locate you.

Which Ebony beauty, will you give your son to a woman that have lost 90 percent of her hair not to talk of other unseen things she must have lots, she's probably over 40 and she wants a man to marry her out of simpathy.

If a man attempt this foolishness, will your reaction be the same, if no! Then shut the f* up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:39am On Jul 24, 2021
Grandmasteer:

which one be inner eyes?
Eye way de see beyond makeup n filter
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by LLcoolKJ(m): 7:42am On Jul 24, 2021
Feminism kee u dia. No go buy cucumber �
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Philomath1212: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2021
FirstProphet:
Lol marry your papa no, after sharing pussy finish you are looking for one f**l to give expired product.

Don't mind the her...
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by ipswitch: 7:47am On Jul 24, 2021
Fake tears. Independent woman dont need a soul.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Ruthymoon(f): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2021
grin
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Onogiede(m): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2021
seanwilliam:
Lol . Only a fooôl will marry u
I will marry her if am opportunity,..it doesn't matter after all.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by akeeng: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2021
Realest99:

With phone or camera
you slow lol
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 24, 2021
collum:

Exactly.
I use to have one as frd then. She strongly believes on the equal rights btw both partners, shout and act as boss to guys, today she is calm cis she is 35yrs plus now.
Whenever I see p**** people dey shout feminism I go just laugh.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by smartNerd: 8:05am On Jul 24, 2021
"Nothing in the world can take the place of
Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more
common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a
proverb. Education will not; the world is full of
educated derelicts. The slogan 'Press On' has
solved and always will solve the problems of the
human race." —Calvin Coolidge

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by smartNerd: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2021
I have been impressed with the urgency of
doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do. --
Leonardo da Vinci

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900061_besogood_jpeg0d8d05a89aba72a0a334e06da1bc5339
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by smartNerd: 8:11am On Jul 24, 2021
I have learned over the years that when one’s
mind is made up, this diminishes fear. -- Rosa
Parks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Xkalaban(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2021
Eiyah, I pity her sha o! Wey my men dem please do the needful. Her brain don finally reset.....
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by caye(m): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
angry grin grin grin grin
alexreports, wa gbayiiiii!!!
Our own dear Aladdin!!!!!!
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by davidque: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
She's supposed to be a strong woman. Don't ever listen to what a man say angry
Be an Independent lady, a feminist and let the whole world know the futureIsFemale. Very strong feminist that shout Men are scum grin

Menaskum Geng grin grin
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:23am On Jul 24, 2021
davidque:

Yeah rite..... I hope we wouldn't be watching your own lamentation video soon.......
how soon. I don't get
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 8:25am On Jul 24, 2021
CandyOps:
Sapa nice one! Some babes are looking for help not love. Try not to confuse both.

This one is clearly searching for a SIMPle beta provider.
bro leave..at her age, she's genuinely in need of a man..perhaps when she was way younger,in are Early 20s ,na sinp she go de find...I do tell men that we are the prize,all a man need to focus on is to being successful and comfortable..it's the job of women to hunt men,and not the other way round..if u are a man of substance,u will understand..

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by PeacefulGee: 8:26am On Jul 24, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
how soon. I don't get

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.