Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) (112477 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by wjxavier(m): 3:40am On Jul 24, 2021
Sapphire kor. Ruby ni.

That forehead though. My friend says it is 5 heads. E pass four.

Lamasta:
Are you sure this is not sapphire

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Codeye(m): 3:53am On Jul 24, 2021
Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) and Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Programs are Advanced level programs designed for candidates aspiring to secure admission to any Nigerian University Via Direct Entry (DE). They are both National Examination Boards approved by federal government of Nigeria to conduct standard Advanced Level (A-Level ) examination for Eligible candidate(s) and award JUPEB and IJMB advanced level certificate respectively for Direct Entry admission into 200Level in any university WITHOUT JAMB .

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Aduroja123(m): 3:54am On Jul 24, 2021
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40_ZtqNxdDo

Thank God say reality is getting hard on them.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Quopedia: 4:02am On Jul 24, 2021
Lol, why is she crying?
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Vick4rill(m): 4:13am On Jul 24, 2021
Theboy21:
cheesy cheesy 95 percent of these feminists are Fugly while 5 percent are below average looking cheesy cheesy

Don't blame them, because The pain they feel alone is outta this planet cheesy while their pretty friends are bragging of receiving DM's from over 200 men they hardly receive any attention cheesy cheesy and when walking on the street with their pretty friends every guy prefer to say hi to their pretty friends while ignoring em cheesy cheesy very painful...which is one of the reasons they always gang up against men cheesy cheesy
A big lie,,, no woman as far as she have pussy does not get attention from men.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by wany(f): 4:18am On Jul 24, 2021
Toks2008:
Clout chaser.
Seems you are the only one that grab the joke undecided
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by sabreal: 4:20am On Jul 24, 2021
Cursed

Was your mother feminist? Very unfortunate girls!!!!
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by kameel9: 4:21am On Jul 24, 2021
May we not get to this level of desperation in our lives...
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Sirdiq21: 4:32am On Jul 24, 2021
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by zobyslow: 4:33am On Jul 24, 2021
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 4:38am On Jul 24, 2021
Na cruise
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:46am On Jul 24, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Do you need a prophet to tell you that this is either a skit or for clout?
Feminism has come to stay. Every woman MUST be liberated from oppression.

Her sarcasm is topnotch.
God bless you CruiseMaster
make u dey deceive yasef

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by omoyankee3(m): 4:57am On Jul 24, 2021
kai....i enter this interesting thread late.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Dominion375: 5:07am On Jul 24, 2021
After marriage dont seek for the court to divorce the marriage because its for better, for worst an you gonna stay glue to your prefer dail an becomfortable to it. Ima mmbohhh ebe ndo mmfo do.. i wish you Good luck Ebele Jonathan
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by ubee(m): 5:16am On Jul 24, 2021
Many of you guys will jump in to laugh at the lady and criticise Feminism without even having the capacity to imagine that this could be a comedy skit by the lady (which it is)

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:18am On Jul 24, 2021
cheesy
Quopedia:
Lol, why is she crying?
The power of open eye
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:22am On Jul 24, 2021
grin
ubee:
Many of you guys will jump in to laugh at the lady and criticise Feminism without even having the capacity to imagine that this could be a comedy skit by the lady (which it is)

aunty

this one nor be skit o

baby life and direct
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Olisehinnocent: 5:37am On Jul 24, 2021
Her dream man will locate her at old age cheesy cheesy If my grandpa is still alive he would have been the best choice for her. Which man in his right sense will leave all this sweet babes we have in time to be with old cargo Even my dad can't have her as side chick grin grin At the end we men rules wink
CharisEleos:
You guys should stop massaging your ego over her matter. She knows what she wants and she's not referring to you. tongue

Ebony beauty, don't worry. your dream man will soon locate you.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:42am On Jul 24, 2021
Beloved3:
Many people don't have an identity on their own. They just love to jump on the bandwagons and copy everything.

** In that popular comic skit voice**
Now dem never leave you? They have left you behind grin grin

Hmmmm deep words, actually feminism started to give abused women a voice, one mumu lady who has suffered bitterly took it to another toxic level. "falsehood always fails with time"

The truth is we both need each other, men need women and women need men.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by EnuguUkwu1stSon: 5:44am On Jul 24, 2021
Good morning ma
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Gabkosh: 5:44am On Jul 24, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
She's supposed to be a strong woman. Don't ever listen to what a man say angry
Be an Independent lady, a feminist and let the whole world know the futureIsFemale. Very strong feminist that shout Men are scum grin

Menaskum Geng grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Gabkosh: 5:50am On Jul 24, 2021
CharisEleos:
You guys should stop massaging your ego over her matter. She knows what she wants and she's not referring to you. tongue

Ebony beauty, don't worry. your dream man will soon locate you.
Drean man

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Patoski7(m): 6:01am On Jul 24, 2021
tooth4tooth:
Serious matter. grin grin grin
Odikwa serious oo
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 6:06am On Jul 24, 2021
She is not beautiful why
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by seangy4konji: 6:10am On Jul 24, 2021
wetin conern me...

Na to play sure ten odd deh my hes=ad...

Women weh no get sense...Just get money first...her true color will show...she go collect everywhere anywhere,,,
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by zexy2030(m): 6:10am On Jul 24, 2021
Candidlady:
Men on nairaland are so swallow minded

Shallow or swallow. This is what happens when u fvck oldies. They transmit their dull brains to you.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by seunmsg(m): 6:21am On Jul 24, 2021
“Men are scum” crew in the mud grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by thunderbabs: 6:40am On Jul 24, 2021
Lol. Their mama feminist sef didnt know when she fell on a dick and gave birth to a boy.. Dumb girls
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Myer(m): 6:49am On Jul 24, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Do you need a prophet to tell you that this is either a skit or for clout?
Feminism has come to stay. Every woman MUST be liberated from oppression.

Her sarcasm is topnotch.
God bless you CruiseMaster

You're incorrigible.
Anyway Femiism works for some and doesn't work for others.
For some after the whole Feminism they're satisfied with a successful career with no husband.
For others even with all the success in career, they feel incomplete without a husband and children to carry on their legacy.

So before you jump on the #Metoo feminism bandwagon be sure you know what you're signing up for.

For some only time can reset them to factory settings. To know that God's plan is for man and woman to be married and bear children and probably even fulfil some kind of purpose together.

This primary purpose cannot be denied.
It's easy to get confused when we focus on humans alone. But when you consider history and the animal kingdom, you'll most likely realise that every creature has a pattern they follow.

However as Humans what differentiates us from animals is our choice and will power to decide our own fate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.