Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience (64490 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by MilitaryLady(f): 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
safarigirl:

Methinks he scrammed because I told him I don't believe in sex before marriage.

Whatever it is, he never told me, he just disappeared. So, yes, he must have died in his sleep if he couldn't summon the balls to tell me his issue.

He dead
as if you're a virgin.
Mtchew
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by emzynuel1: 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Typical local broke male mindset on display, always exhibiting a lack of civility in interactions.

All they want is a dish cloth who will fall to their feet as if they are heaven and Earth, while they are empty within and have nothing to give, be it love or care.

We're all so tired of their false moralistic approach to anything to do with women. Women this, women that. Why are you still thirsting after women?
I no even abuse u sef
U rush go dey call me broke ass niggar
because I no get pussy way sugar daddy and yahoo boi go Bleep abi
Una go useless una sef turning ur various selves to baby mama and co
Tmao una go dey shout men are scum
Oga rest
Atleast we broke still get peace of mind join
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by emzynuel1: 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Typical local broke male mindset on display, always exhibiting a lack of civility in interactions.

All they want is a dish cloth who will fall to their feet as if they are heaven and Earth, while they are empty within and have nothing to give, be it love or care.

We're all so tired of their false moralistic approach to anything to do with women. Women this, women that. Why are you still thirsting after women?
Did ur fada also lacked civility in interaction
Hmmm
Was ur mom d dish cloth dat fell on ur fadas feet
Hmmm
Was ur fada empty from within and also have a false moralistic approach to anytin dat has to do with women
If YES
Den I see wre d prob is
If NO
Den I tink it d type of pipu u attract or day u give space to
Try dating broke ass niggars more
Mayb dere will b a difference
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by ESANMEA(f): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
Yeah
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by ESANMEA(f): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
MilitaryLady:
I know you.
Should I post your pictures here to proof that I Know you?
Yeah.. Please do...
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by GreenDee(f): 12:31am On Aug 27, 2021
Met someone from online tho..it was cool..if I may say.
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 27, 2021
Ancestor 190theclown viewing. grin grin grin
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Emeraldexplora(f): 5:12am On Sep 04, 2021
Follow here to learn all about knitting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPFWi7gy2Zc
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by daniel7328(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2021
Kingsleystunner:
Naso I control one girl from ijegun ikotun side oo, naso she come my lodge,we talk to know each other after knowing each other naso we enter two round..she come see person wey she know for d hotel she talk say na her half brother.naso I leave them for my own room lodge go do something for like 45 minute before I come d boy dey clear me say he just do two round I come be like ah I think say na ur half sister him talk say no them no relative say them be Friends,,omo fear girl first time to meet u two boys Bleep u for the same bed and the same room ah

Baba u no go kill me with laugh lol

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Emeraldexplora(f): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Kenpaly(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
My own is one uyo girl,although she transported haself reach benue state but i spend up to 20k on her.she cary both fronth and back side but what upset me is dat she no day tire in bed.joy is like an indian she too fine. She is 22 now and any hw she wil visit me nex month.

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by 190theclown: 4:28am On Dec 28, 2021
Ancestor 190theclown viewing. grin grin grin

And u are??
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Rawhumper(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Calm down bro, he can stay anywhere to chat doesn't mean his jobless.

This thread us for relaxation.

Its good to know about other peoples experiences thats the essence of this. So free him.

uote author=190theclown post=104248699]

No u cant undecided

if you were busy the last thing on your mind is coming up with a dumb topic such as this grin

Unless you in your bedroom soaking garri with groundnut grin
[/quote]
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Rawhumper(m): 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
I think the second lady didn't like u sexually....that's why she came up with those crap.

ote author=Fiscus105 post=104252646]Several, thou not all were rosy but those that rosy outnumbered those that weren't

I traveled from state to another state and the lady welcomed me with everything, she even entrusted property in her room and money inside the bag in me, went to working place without keeping her money properly.

Wen I was going (I spent 3 days in her place) I warned her not to trust total stranger to that extent again, she latter came to visit me in my state too , but not the type I can marry, almost depressed wen I left her, anyway, I thank God for my decision o, because she herself latter told me that she is lunatic wen she gets angry. But too soft without anger.

The one that not rosy, I traveled to Lagos, having discussed with this lady (single mother of grown up daughter) and told me her ex baby daddy was in abroad and she free anytime, we chatted and called for nothing less than 6 months o.

When I wanted to go her place, I informed her 3 weeks prior to that day o, I went to Lagos though mainly cos of church program.
When I got to his place in Alagbado area, it was around 5:30 pm, she welcomed me, she latter took me to her shop, when it was 7:30 we came back from shop, this lady started complaining ,that ehn, her ex husband is coming, ehn she didnt want her neighbor to know that another man visits her, ehn, if her ex comes he might fight her.

I said ah, but we discussed extensive before I embarked on the journey and u said no problem. Immediately, I carried my bag and left, thank God for church program and 24 hours transportation system in Lagos.

Ever since, girls and ladies I met , must come where I am. Besides, I don't do outside town of my residency again.[/quote]
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Rawhumper(m): 12:07am On Mar 03, 2022
Plz how can I download it?

ote author=Olajah81 post=104283989]Devoted dating site nd wonder dating site make sense die

Dat devoted do me well ooo...

I don Bleep tired[/quote]
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Rawhumper(m): 12:09am On Mar 03, 2022
Hey Saf.....we in same location.

Sup with u?

uote author=safarigirl post=104284023]It's only two people I've ever met from online, and two of them na from Nairaland.

One, we just hung out once, and then, when I would see him in school, we dey greet. Cool fellow.

The second one ghosted me, so, I assume he died in his sleep or something.[/quote]
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Rawhumper(m): 12:36am On Mar 03, 2022
Not all are...I see it as immaturity to bash ladies it does show alpha male whatever.

There are handosme guys and there are ugly
guys in here thats the simple truth.

Real men don't regard sex as a trophy.

quote author=BRATISLAVA post=104284447]

He's capable of coming online with a story to badmouth you, not what you say happened.

There are loads of empty Nigerian men stationed around the world. Empty, nasty, unattractive creatures. It's easy for them to conceal themselves by constantly castigating females, since they are saints.

[/quote]
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Rawhumper(m): 12:46am On Mar 03, 2022
Bad oo girls no dey carry last for beauty especially that time it was reigning.

Met a couple of fine ones

uote author=Hotguy27 post=104285620]Back then, I met one girl on badoo. That was when badoo was new. So cute and fresh. We got chatting. I discovered she was in her first year in the university. It wasn't long before she asked for money. That was N3k. Due to her beauty, I did not even asked her why asking for money when we had not gotten to know ourselves that much. I just felt as a student she needed the money.

We kept chatting till one day, she uploaded new pictures but they were private and I couldn't view them. I had to request for access but she denied. I became curious and kept on asking her why she was denying me access until she agreed to permit me to view them. I was shocked when I opened them. Lo and behold! They were her nude pictures with fresh b**bs!

As normal, I started imagining alot of things. I had to invite her over after much persuasion. I waited at the airport to pick her up. I had to claim that I had arranged a taxi driver to pick her up in case I noticed anything funny. To my surprise, she was prettier than I saw on the pictures - so fresh! Everything in perfect shapes and figures. Very jovial and open also.

Well, the rest was history. We have been friends till date.[/quote]
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Rawhumper(m): 12:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Thats the Alpha male like Ubunja and co. embarassed

uote author=ESANMEA post=104286987]Lol.. I met one via Facebook way back in in Benin in 2009. He came to see me in school and brought some apples for me. I found a quiet spot for both of us but then I wasn't feeling the guy at all and I couldn't pretend, I was still a teenager though.. He tried to touch me and I made it obvious that I was irritated.. After our petty talk that day, I went back to my hostel and he also left without giving me the apples.. grin grin[/quote]
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Rawhumper(m): 1:06am On Mar 03, 2022
Its so sad most guys don't know girls love sex
more than guys but the only difference they
can control it and most importantly,they
choose unlike guys naturally.

They hate when they come and show u green
light and dull,u never get the chance again till
eternity thats true.

When I was a simp,Imissed alot of chances
even to the extent of asking a girl I visited in IMsu back then why she was closing her door
when both of us were in her room.
Till date she won miss beauty pageant in
Lagos. I Bleep up back then no be small.....my
opportunities I tried counting I lost were over
43 or more even my sisters friends or was it
our sexy literature teacher that gave me date
to come back to school after I finnished my
WAec(I used to flirt with her by touching her
arms or hips when nobody was looking).

But now ehhh....even my moinker will say a lot about me,I don't waste time. It takes me less than 4days to bed ladies I met.
If I met u now,I collect number...next meeting is bleeping time don't have time for too many talks.

quote author=MartinsD12 post=104287630]
This is exactly what happened to me with my first secondary school lover, after our ssce we continued our relationship I invited her to my place, she came, I prepared a very delicious spaghetti with meat, I was so innocent then, she lay on the bed making not so direct moves but I didn't understand what that means and that made her to cut her stay short since her expectations are not met, when she went home that day That was the end of that relationship everything died, I call her then giving me excuses upon excuses until everything died [/quote]
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Rawhumper(m): 1:11am On Mar 03, 2022
What happened with the naira landers bra?

quote author=justscorchone post=104289131]Omo I just checked play store 2go still dey sha cheesy, ahh sweet sweet memories. I had a terrible experience with a nairalander recently and that's the third time. Never again.[/quote]
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Amarisco(f): 2:31am On Mar 03, 2022
Why are there so many horror stories of people not looking like their pics? grin. Don’t you guys use video call
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by MartinsD12(m): 6:30am On Mar 03, 2022
Rawhumper:
Its so sad most guys don't know girls love sex
more than guys but the only difference they
can control it and most importantly,they
choose unlike guys naturally.

They hate when they come and show u green
light and dull,u never get the chance again till
eternity thats true.

When I was a simp,Imissed alot of chances
even to the extent of asking a girl I visited in IMsu back then why she was closing her door
when both of us were in her room.
Till date she won miss beauty pageant in
Lagos. I Bleep up back then no be small.....my
opportunities I tried counting I lost were over
43 or more even my sisters friends or was it
our sexy literature teacher that gave me date
to come back to school after I finnished my
WAec(I used to flirt with her by touching her
arms or hips when nobody was looking).

But now ehhh....even my moinker will say a lot about me,I don't waste time. It takes me less than 4days to bed ladies I met.
If I met u now,I collect number...next meeting is bleeping time don't have time for too many talks.

quote author=MartinsD12 post=104287630]
This is exactly what happened to me with my first secondary school lover, after our ssce we continued our relationship I invited her to my place, she came, I prepared a very delicious spaghetti with meat, I was so innocent then, she lay on the bed making not so direct moves but I didn't understand what that means and that made her to cut her stay short since her expectations are not met, when she went home that day That was the end of that relationship everything died, I call her then giving me excuses upon excuses until everything died
I was a good guy back then I even was the president of legion of Mary in my catholic church I was filled with holiness while in secondary school I had so many girls wanting to do something with me but when they realized I was too holy they felt disappointed like I be jew man then grin you know for class secondary School girls love brilliant guys like me I was like their celebrity back then if I had started doing something maybe I for don get like 2 children oo at least 10 to 7 years of age or even more
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Rawhumper(m): 9:16am On Mar 03, 2022
Hahaha u got me cracking....but its true.

I have had sexcapedes no be small....I have
done many things with girls....most I met will
either say but we just met or I don't know you
well but las las believe me I enter. But I try my
best to make sure they don't feel cheap or
used. I really don't like bashing women,or
calling them names cos I humped them, its so wrong and wicked.

uote author=MartinsD12 post=110706220]
I was a good guy back then I even was the president of legion of Mary in my catholic church I was filled with holiness while in secondary school I had so many girls wanting to do something with me but when they realized I was too holy they felt disappointed like I be jew man then grin you know for class secondary School girls love brilliant guys like me I was like their celebrity back then if I had started doing something maybe I for don get like 2 children oo at least 10 to 7 years of age or even more[/quote]
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by MartinsD12(m): 10:17am On Mar 03, 2022
Rawhumper:
Hahaha u got me cracking....but its true.

I have had sexcapedes no be small....I have
done many things with girls....most I met will
either say but we just met or I don't know you
well but las las believe me I enter. But I try my
best to make sure they don't feel cheap or
used. I really don't like bashing women,or
calling them names cos I humped them, its so wrong and wicked.

uote author=MartinsD12 post=110706220]
I was a good guy back then I even was the president of legion of Mary in my catholic church I was filled with holiness while in secondary school I had so many girls wanting to do something with me but when they realized I was too holy they felt disappointed like I be jew man then grin you know for class secondary School girls love brilliant guys like me I was like their celebrity back then if I had started doing something maybe I for don get like 2 children oo at least 10 to 7 years of age or even more
I see honourable minister of women affairs
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Rawhumper(m): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2022
The Minister of State is talking....

quote author=MartinsD12 post=110711362]
I see honourable minister of women affairs [/quote]
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by MartinsD12(m): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Rawhumper:
The Minister of State is talking....

quote author=MartinsD12 post=110711362]
grin
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Rawhumper(m): 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
But on a serious note Women love sex more
than guys.Just that they have taste....they
imagine in their minds sex with a guy how it
will be,this makes it for them to either say
they not into the guy or they will visit.

I hate it when men insult women after sex,have u ever seen Wiz1 kid, Davido etc insulting women they have slept 1with.

Its maturity,when u get it,u close mouth up. I stare and frown at guys when they discuss about women degrading them....how can I talk I'll of someone that came to see me and gave me pleasure. When it comes to morality I am zero,I can't judge them BC os those guys saying they slept with all girls online are also worthless too.

6 out of 10 gals agree to before me 1st time,2 tell me about boyfriend dis and dat,the other 2tells me to forget it about it for now till they get to know me better.

I have done a lot with women,I slept with mother and daughter, sisters, cousins, friends, secondary school girls etc why should I have the mouth to judge or talk rubbish about them.

I always tell the girls I love them,and that is my weak point. Am open to them....I say as it is so they know this is me.

With all my past experiences and in a better position to degrade them but will never.

Guys should stop castigating women no matter what,I have had my own share of their bad sides one of them stole my infinite but that won't change my view about them.

In general,women are very good....its weird
the men that are turning them into bad
beings.

uote author=MartinsD12 post=110712211]
grin [/quote]
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Rawhumper(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
You can see my pic bro, did like to see yours.

Nice meeting u

uote author=MartinsD12 post=110711362]
I see honourable minister of women affairs [/quote]
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by MartinsD12(m): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
Rawhumper:
You can see my pic bro, did like to see yours.

Nice meeting u

uote author=MartinsD12 post=110711362]

Are you Nick Cannon brother or connected to 2face Idibia? grin hit me on WhatsApp my signature below
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Rawhumper(m): 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
No p grin cheesy cheesy I will do that bro.

uote author=MartinsD12 post=110716784]

Are you Nick Cannon brother or connected to 2face Idibia? grin hit me on WhatsApp my signature below [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / I Am In Love With My Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.