Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience (64393 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by MartinsD12(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
Rawhumper:
No p grin cheesy cheesy I will do that bro.

uote author=MartinsD12 post=110716784]

Are you Nick Cannon brother or connected to 2face Idibia? grin hit me on WhatsApp my signature below
Okay
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Adedotun13(m): 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
You schooled in Abeokuta
Kakamorufu:
I've met a lot of ladies online
From Facebook
To Eskimo and 2go...

The one I've ran from was from Eskimi, she had no profile picture, but she flowed along well and asked her to visit me at camp(The area I stayed in school then).

Lo and behlold, na fat lady show up o.
I shout, but didn't off my phone though. I manned up and went to pick her.
We gisted altru and couldn't even make a move. She ain't my spec cos am into thin and semi thin babes then. grin cheesy.

She left and that's where I ended everything o. I stopped picking her calls.
My housemates gave me a nickname and they still call me till date, even told my little sister the name when she came visiting. grin grin grin
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Kakamorufu(m): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
Adedotun13:
You schooled in Abeokuta
Yes oooo. grin grin
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Rawhumper(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bro I tried to search u on my whatsapp but didn't see u.

uote author=MartinsD12 post=110721342]
Okay [/quote]
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by MartinsD12(m): 4:29am On Mar 04, 2022
Rawhumper:
Bro I tried to search u on my whatsapp but didn't see u.

uote author=MartinsD12 post=110721342]
Okay
09034572188 my WhatsApp nairaland no gree accept my Link
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Rawhumper(m): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
Same thing I will pm u,so I give u my number
via mail so u can get my number and add me
up since I can't add u up whenever I tried.

quote author=MartinsD12 post=110732713]
09034572188 my WhatsApp nairaland no gree accept my Link [/quote]
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by 190theclown: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Rawhumper:
Calm down bro, he can stay anywhere to chat doesn't mean his jobless.

This thread us for relaxation.

Its good to know about other peoples experiences thats the essence of this. So free him.

uote author=190theclown post=104248699]

No u cant undecided

if you were busy the last thing on your mind is coming up with a dumb topic such as this grin

Unless you in your bedroom soaking garri with groundnut grin

grin
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Rawhumper(m): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
This one u dey shine teeth, abi make we know say u brush mouth today? cheesy

Forgive my grammatical errors in the previous comment, my keypad. But you got what I was trying to say.

uote author=190theclown post=111372203]

grin[/quote]
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:25am On Mar 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

What a basic way for men to reason. It's always about an imaginary relationship and its sexual "benefits", to men.

Do you people have anything else you think of? Or is that all you think about? If it's not about sex, Nigerian males can't reason anything else out. Yet they talk about wanting intelligent women, when above quote is their best.

All Nigerian men think about is sex, dextre.

Ah ah, who vex you anty?
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by cayorday89(m): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2022
Kakamorufu:
I've met a lot of ladies online
From Facebook
To Eskimo and 2go...

The one I've ran from was from Eskimi, she had no profile picture, but she flowed along well and asked her to visit me at camp(The area I stayed in school then).

Lo and behlold, na fat lady show up o.
I shout, but didn't off my phone though. I manned up and went to pick her.
We gisted altru and couldn't even make a move. She ain't my spec cos am into thin and semi thin babes then. grin cheesy.

She left and that's where I ended everything o. I stopped picking her calls.
My housemates gave me a nickname and they still call me till date, even told my little sister the name when she came visiting. grin grin grin
This life though, I could have sworn you were my house mate, same scenario happened to him just as you explained it, and yes we gave him a nickname "Iya Isha" due to the girl's stature, his younger sister came around we told her and she got admission and we always call her Aburo Iya Isha. And we also reside in camp area, you sure a funoobu student.

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Kakamorufu(m): 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
grin grin grin. Na me be that oooo. Na me be the iya Isha. grin grin grin Kayode Mr pupuru cheesy
cayorday89:

This life though, I could have sworn you were my house mate, same scenario happened to him just as you explained it, and yes we gave him a nickname "Iya Isha" due to the girl's stature, his younger sister came around we told her and she got admission and we always call her Aburo Iya Isha. And we also reside in camp area, you sure a funoobu student.
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by cayorday89(m): 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kakamorufu:
grin grin grin. Na me be that oooo. Na me be the iya Isha. grin grin grin Kayode Mr pupuru cheesy
Yeeee, Iya Isha of life.... Baba mi I dey hail oooooo... Eleyi gidi gan, it was just playing in my head reading that experience and the similarities no be here.... The Mr. Pupuru has confirmed it all that it's you...

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Kakamorufu(m): 5:57am On Mar 27, 2022
cayorday89:

Yeeee, Iya Isha of life.... Baba mi I dey hail oooooo... Eleyi gidi gan, it was just playing in my head reading that experience and the similarities no be here.... The Mr. Pupuru has confirmed it all that it's you...
Hahahahaha. From the story sef, it's easy to confirm I was the one. grin cheesy. No be small thing

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by cayorday89(m): 7:16am On Mar 27, 2022
Kakamorufu:
Hahahahaha. From the story sef, it's easy to confirm I was the one. grin cheesy. No be small thing
The name confused me, all through our stay together, no one addressed you by your Muslim name and even your Yoruba name came up because you shared it with someone else, we all called you by your nick, and I felt it was possible for it to happen elsewhere because of the Osiele girls most of the gurus patronize...

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by LINTUNE(m): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2022
Lucky me, I don run like 3 via online..those ones done de crush already before we met, so when we eventually met and they confirmed I even look better in person, everything just gel...the main thing is the proximity, I never enter road because of online girl and I'll never try that shit...if u don't stay within my street or within the same LGA, then forget it, nothing will happen...even met one on tinder recently cos she stays really close by...men the gal different from her profile...after that day I just deleted her contact..I no want see that ugly face with over dark lips again..
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by wumi2017(f): 7:47am On Mar 27, 2022
Yes it was amazing
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Kakamorufu(m): 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
cayorday89:

The name confused me, all through our stay together, no one addressed you by your Muslim name and even your Yoruba name came up because you shared it with someone else, we all called you by your nick, and I felt it was possible for it to happen elsewhere because of the Osiele girls most of the gurus patronize...
Osiele girls na another matter for another day. Na after I comot school I come dey get my ways with them wella.
NA Ibadan I dey import them come grin
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by cayorday89(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kakamorufu:
Osiele girls na another matter for another day. Na after I comot school I come dey get my ways with them wella.
NA Ibadan I dey import them come grin

You are Everly the boss, I am not surprised... No one, I repeat no one amongst us left could even step into your shoes...
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
LINTUNE:
Lucky me, I don run like 3 via online..those ones done de crush already before we met, so when we eventually met and they confirmed I even look better in person, everything just gel...the main thing is the proximity, I never enter road because of online girl and I'll never try that shit...if u don't stay within my street or within the same LGA, then forget it, nothing will happen...even met one on tinder recently cos she stays really close by...men the gal different from her profile...after that day I just deleted her contact..I no want see that ugly face with over dark lips again..
Meaning you recently slept with a hookup girl,what’s wrong with you all sef
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by LINTUNE(m): 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
so any gal that gives consented sex is into hookup? ..are u in the 16 century?

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by LINTUNE(m): 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Kakamorufu(m): 6:22am On Mar 29, 2022
cayorday89:

You are Everly the boss, I am not surprised... No one, I repeat no one amongst us left could even step into your shoes...
Hahahahaha. No be small thing o. See whinning
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Cutehector(m): 7:13am On Mar 29, 2022
LINTUNE:
so any gal that gives consented sex is into hookup? ..are u in the 16 century?
normally, iyaebe no get sense.
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by cayorday89(m): 11:00am On Mar 29, 2022
Kakamorufu:
Hahahahaha. No be small thing o. See whinning
You sef know say no be whining, the closest we came to ladies in that house was landlord later taking them as tenants and friends who came visiting and leaving just the way they came...

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Kakamorufu(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
cayorday89:

You sef know say no be whining, the closest we came to ladies in that house was landlord later taking them as tenants and friends who came visiting and leaving just the way they came...
eweeeeee.. Una no try ooo
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by gen2witch(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hello ma'am, pls I don't know if you can put me through on CRBA package. I need to run that stuff for my step bro cos Dad is an American citizen and he's been telling me to go make findings on how to run it. He's already in his 70's and we need to do this asap. Whatsapp 080315808. Thanks39
nnennachiji:
I met my husband online in 2015
We got married in 2016 and have a 2 year old son.
I relocated to USA in 2019 to join him with my son who is already a citizen through CRBA
A lot of people I know got married to people the met online
It’s very common now

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / My Lesbian Encounter - An Original DNB Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.