Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... (75397 Views)

The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / Drug, Sex, Friendship, (a Bad Story?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Abdulreheem(m): 10:15am On Oct 25, 2021
Thanks 4 d update bro. blessing don putam 4 ur body woto woto. she give u malaria come break ur phone turchpal join. quick recovering bro
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Tissyjay(f): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Quick recovery.
Thanks for the update.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hey guys..... Happy Monday... Hope y'all survived the weekend... grin

Thanks for the quick recovery messages. Well, seriously I wasn't sick, or not all the part of my body Sha...

I was just taking some antibiotics shots, I underrated the injections, e wreck my system... I'll be feeling bored and tired at the same time... Hahahaha but I'm back now....

Hopefully I'll get to meet a new Nairalander fave to face tomorrow, I'm so looking forward to it....

As for una..... I don type one ogbonge update for una....

Right now I dey my second bottle, if I still get clear eyes and strength, I'll package una another update if comments plenty.....

Make una enjoy....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
~~~FORTY~EIGHT~~~

For roughly one hour I sat down picking calls after calls from Zuzi's squad. Those homegirls really came prepared.

I barely paid attention to their tongue lashing, occasionally I'll give one syllable answers to show that I'm still on the line. I could hear Zuzi weeping her eyes out in the background.

Even though I still didn't know the full story, I didn't interrupt any of them. You know sometimes you need to allow your opponent rant to satisfaction, it won't take anything away from you.

And by the way I deserve it, on normal days, them suppose dey call me Uncle or Sir but as their friend don bring me down to their level, I gats lock up.

That's what we call "See Finish!!!!"

Well amongst all the commotions, one of Zuzi's friend still had her brain intact.

"Hello Peter, this is Jane. We haven't met yet but I've heard alot about you. You sound like a very responsible guy, so I'll like to hear your own side of the story before I tell you my mind." A melodious voice pricked my attention.

"Hi Jane, nice hearing your voice. Now the issue is that, you guys just called me this evening and started insulting me, even me sef dey wonder wetin I do. So please since you're the only person there with sense, can you tell me why you guys have been insulting me since?"

If una hear say the place quiet as I dey talk eh, you'll think I froze them in ice. But then they were only silent cause they were gathering steam to resume round two of tongue lashing.

"Peter you're mad, so you dey pretend...."

"Quip" I cut call. They called back instantly.

"Peter..."

"Now wait, shebi una hear as I dey talk gently now. I haven't insulted anyone, and I'm sure you guys can't stand in front of me to insult me, so if I hear any insult from any of you, I'll cut the call. Just try me." I fired before any of them would speak...

"Dude don't be angry, let's talk like normal human beings now. So you want to say you didn't give your phone to another girl to call Zuzi?" Jane asked after qwelling down the rest.

"I left my phone with a lady and went to church. I came back to collect my phone, found out that my Calibrator had been damaged, I just dey put sim for another phone when una calls start. That's all I know. So wetin be una problem?"

"A girl named Blessing called Zuzi in the morning and started warning her to stay off her man, she even threatened to deal with Zuzi. That's what got us all mad cause she used your phone and said it was with your permission, that you were there together with her on the bed..."

"So did you hear my voice although her calls with your friend?" I cut in.

"Well no, but she having your phone that early in the morning showed that she slept in your house and...."

"Wait oh, na crime if girl crash for my house? Well I'm sorry for what she did to you guys. I'm really sorry. But believe me when I say I wasn't aware of what she did, she must have been going through my phone and saw my messages with Zuzi. Make una no reason am abeg." I replied.

"Peter?"

"Wetin?"

"Shebi I said we haven't met before?"

"Yes... You wan meet me?" I asked.

"Not only you, but that Blessing of a girl. She told my friend that she'll track her in this town and fuvk her up. Well I don buy this matter, we must track that Blessing down and make her eat sand....."

Before she completed her sentence, I was already reeling in laughter. Like seriously this girls know who them wan challenge? See I know my Blessing oh, I don see her fuvk guy up one on one, she senior all of them join, let's not bring her squad into this equation. Wetin this Jane of a girl come dey feel like?

"What's funny?" Jane interrupted my jolly moment.

"Babe, seriously just let this slid, I'll deal with the girl myself." I assured her.

"Peter I don tell you, I have bought this matter, na Abuja girl I be, we no dey fear challenge, no matter how you beg, we go still track that babe down. I've told you."

"Well, no vex. Just calm down. I can't stop you from doing what you want. But please don't take it to heart. Na me fuvk up as I leave my phone with her. Make una no reason am. Abeg make I talk to my baby girl."

After small drama, they passed the phone to Zuzi who had sobered up already. Naso I begin use sweet words fire her, babe begin laugh to her friends bemusement.

I think say matter don die.... I no know say na that time them just dey boil water to use cook the bitter leaf soup.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up without a phone was strange. Collins had dutifully collected back his phone when I was still sleeping, I woke up to my two sims on my pillow.

The harsh reality of life returned. Where was I gonna get money for a new Calibrator? I sat for thirty minutes scanning my brain and getting blank results, the problem no be say who go borrow me, how I wan take reach them to ask sef, who would borrow me money under sudden notice.

Then I remembered my niqqa Jago. Na only him fit get money under sudden notice, if person fit give you money to go high, he definitely should be able to help a brother in need, na borrow I wan borrow, no be dash.

I packaged my phone and went to his shop. Before reaching there I branched to an ex neighbor of mine who had a phone repairs shop, the phone would cost me 5k.

I relayed the same news to Jago who was eating lots of meats and chin chin, he was sympathetic to my cause, he informed me that he had been calling me the previous day but no one picked.

He was unsure about borrowing me the money at first cause he knew I wasn't doing shit and may not pay him back but then he showed that he was a good friend and took a leap of faith.

Me collecting that money was as painful as conceding a winning goal just before ref blow final whistle.

I hate debt with all my life, I wasn't used to being the begger in this situation, I don dey used to helping others so falling under the helpers chain into the beggers zone was heart crushing but heck, a niqqa gotta do what a niqqa gotta do. Na my contacts dey dear to me.

Phone technician wey say him get my phone calibrator suddenly changed mouth after collecting my phone. Him say since my Calibrator na follow come, them gats use machine detach am from the main screen, and then him don order for calibrator from the next town, say make I come the next day.

I don't know if it was the murderous stare I was giving him or the fact that he's considerate but he gave me another Android phone to use for the day and come back the next day for my phone.

I was grateful that atleast I could log into my Gmail and retrieve my numbers with the phone.

But then to my suprise, Phone wey dey 100% when the guy give me, don run down to 13% when I reach house. To cry no even hungry me, I just off the phone before it off itself.

Atleast make I show the werey say the phone still dey work as I return am.

By the next morning, I carry him property go give am, him return mine.

Na that time to cry come dey hungry me. My phone had three huge black spots on the screen.

"No reason am, e go disappear, na the machine wey them use detach am. E go clear, na so e dey be." The guy assured me when I stared at him like I'll explode and kill him.

I no even talk, I just carry myself dey go house. Cause whether i shout from now till tomorrow, nothing go change. I just carry my 5k come buy three black spots for my phone.

Well three days later, two out of the three spots cleared up, but that third one kept itself as a reminder to me that if I no fuvk Blessing up, I don fuvk up........

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by kakadinho0880: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
Therock, come give us more updates oo. This one too short ooo
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by EAhumble(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
good one bro. but the update small Sha ooo
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by WAACUT(m): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
My man...I can't thank you well enough
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Make I go barb, I dey come
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
We de wait wototorously
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by ceecane2(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Therock5555:
Hey guys..... Happy Monday... Hope y'all survived the weekend...

Hopefully I'll get to meet a new Nairalander fave to face tomorrow, I'm so looking forward to it....

Looking forward to seeing you too
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by EAhumble(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Therock555. we are waiting bro
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hi guys... I gats squeeze myself drop something before person go send bomb come my dormot...

Make una manage biko....

Trust me, tomorrow chapter is gonna be sick..... I promise una....

Enjoy....

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
~~~FORTY~NINE~~~

As my phone came back to life, I avoided all chicks, na them put me for wahala so make them pack one side. I no get strength, wetin dey my mind na how to get money to pay Jago back.

But then trouble has a way of seeking for me whether I agree or not....

Exactly a three days after all this debacle. I choosed to go to church that Wednesday evening for Bible studies.

Collins was around for some reasons, I left Becky with him and went to church.....

Barely ten minutes into the Bible studies service, I received a call from Collins.

Surprisingly he didn't flash, he was calling me for real, I had to run outside to take it because for Collins to call me with his own airtime, surely water don pass garri.

"Guy wetin na, I no tell you say I dey go church?"

"Hey Mr Man, if you know what's good for you now, start running home cause there is fire on the mountain." Collins informed me.

"Wetin dey happen?" I asked.

"Guy start to dey come, this your girl carry her squad show, abeg come before them destroy my properties o."

My heart went "danggggggg". Who be my girl? Who go get liver carry squad come my house? Be like na from clap them dey take enter dance.

"Guy which girl be that?"

"Na Zuzi.." Collins replied.

"Whaaaaaat!!!!!! Guy I dey come right now." I screamed and cut the call.

Naso my church service last for only ten minutes, all this village people sef.

As I dey reach junction wey I go branch go direct to my house, I sighted Zuzi and five of her friends, na them dey even do make my bike stop sef.

I was relieved and embarrassed at the same time, I was relieved that atleast they left my house and waited for me outside but then they were waiting for me at a semi busy tarred road. But then they were all ladies so what exactly could they do to me?

I carefully scanned the five girls. They really came prepared for a fight, all of them wore tight trousers and tight shirt wey person no fit easily grab, them come balance equation with mad sneakers aka fighting shoes.

I had to laugh alittle when I saw them after paying off the bike man. The evening seemed to be long and entertaining so I went to by cigarettes to enjoy the show.

When I came back from across the road, I looked at all the girls again, I instantly recognized Zuzi and three of the girls, the fifth girl was dressed like a female Rambo. Even though I didn't recognize her, I felt a certain warmness towards her personality. I laugh inside my mind, see my younger sisters mates ooo.

Like say make I cut cane flog them make them run go house. When I was their age, I didn't have time to fight over babe, this world don spoil Sha...

I walked towards them like I wanted to speak to them but Instead I walked through their middle and went to a small rock behind them and sat down, they covered me like bees on honey as they almost began speaking at the same time.

"Shhhhhhhhh" I put my fingers to my lips, they shut up at once....

"As y'all can see, I'm alone, so I'll listen to only one of you. So can somebody explain why you guys had to drag me out of church service and then come to harass me in my own area?"

"Peter, no reason am. Our problem is not with you. Our problem is that Blessing."

"I thought I said make una kill that matter?" I asked.

"Peter, Incase you don't know, I'm Jane. Remember the voice now?"

I raised my head to look at the girl I hadn't recognized earlier, I smiled broadly and removed a cigarette from my pocket.

As I light it, the rest of them except Jane who was smiling at me shifted back like say I open tear gas.

"I can see you're a bad boy also. Can I have one also?" Jane asked me.

"You sef dey smoke?" I asked in suprise as I handed one stick to her.

"Yes. Na crime? See stop deviating from the issue on ground. We came for Blessing."

"Do I look like her father?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted to allow this matter slide but then she called again and continued insulting my friend. She dared us to come meet her face to face. When we ask for her location, she said we should come and meet you, that you'll take us to her house."

"Wait... Wait .. wait... Like seriously. You really want me to take you to Blessing's house. Like are you guys for real?"

"Peter we want to know her house, come and show us. Me I don't have problem with just the insults o, wetin dey pain me be say na because of that useless girl, you carrykl our friend to the parlour and left Blessing in your room and she still have the nerve to rain insults on our friend, Peter come and show us that bitch house." Another of the girls chuck mouth inside the matter.

I was just smiling and staring at them. People were watching the drama from afar as the babes just dey shout anyhow.

I be wan put mouth for the matter as them bring up that day wey Zuzi and Blessing clash but then I lock up again.

Next thing one of them called Blessing to inform her that they were around her area. Blessing told them to inform me to bring them to her house, that she wasn't at home at the moment but she would start coming. Make we just go wait for her.

I just dey laugh as the girls told me what she said.

"Babes, how do you expect me to take you to someone's parents house. Are you girls okay? Shebi I say make una kill this matter? Una wan put unasef for trouble abi? Na school carry una come this town, here na Blessing town. I dey help una life o." I warned them.

"We don't care, just take us there. Let us worry about ourselves." They kept ranting...

I quickly dragged Zuzi to one side as the drama wasn't showing any signs of abating.

"Madam, what the hell are you doing? Why would you bring your friends to my house? What's your problem?"
I queried.

"Babe, I tried to dissaude them but Blessing kept calling and insulting us, that's why we came." Zuzi explained.

"Babe are you not ashamed of yourself? Na wetin your father send you come do for school? See, I know who Blessing is, thank God you've met her, I don't know why you won't speak sense to your friends. For una good, I am not going to show you girls Blessing's house, una fit search for am by unasef.
But I promise you this, if anything happens. None of you should involve me inside cause I swear I'll hurt you really bad if this matter enter police or soldier hand. You're an intelligent girl, better use your head and let this matter slide.
If person ask you now, you say you're fighting over a guy that is not even your main boyfriend, how e sound for your ears?"

After the talk, I informed the girls that I was going home. If any body follow me to cause trouble, that one go be between me and them.

They stood blinking in suprise as I walked away....

I didn't know what happened again cause I went home, gathered my stash and went to jungle, Collins was asking me how it went, I brushed him off.

Blessing called me back after an hour asking me why we haven't reached her house yet. I just hiss cut call.

By 10pm a text entered my phone.

It was from Blessing.

The text contained only three words, CAN WE FUVK?

I laughed as I read it, then replied that she came over. She arrived minutes later with a black leather bag filled with drinks and meat, babe was drunk to a fault.

"So you have liver to ask girls to come beat me abi?" She asked as soon as we got into the room after she had given Collins some drinks and goodies, the werey forgot that it was because of her that those babes turned up to cause trouble. As na chilling matter, she na him bestie.

I started undressing her as she thrashed around in her cruise.

"Peter, why didn't you bring those girls to my house. I left a surprise package for una." Blessing said as she laid on my lap while I feasted on the meat.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I swear Peter eh... I don arrange......."

I waited for some seconds thinking that she paused for awhile but then I heard the light snoring, damn, Blessing had passed out already without completing her explanation.

I jejely arrange her well for bed .. tomorrow I go hear the remaining gist....

As for now ... Allow me to enjoy myself... Hahahaha.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
igobuybenz:
We de wait wototorously
done sir...

Eahumble oya turn up o
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by EAhumble(m): 1:11am On Oct 26, 2021
nah correct man you... I do anticipate your update like an addict.. kudos bro
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by OlufemiWhit(m): 5:20am On Oct 26, 2021
Collins na werey angry
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 5:33am On Oct 26, 2021
You do well for the update. How was your night?
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Abdulreheem(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2021
u don forget say na she broke ur phone . blessing na baddas
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Hungerbadoo: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
The rock na man you be ooshey
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by aprilwise(m): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
You handle the matter well
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
Good evening homies..... Update don land as e dey hot, I made sure say e dey long enough....

Thanks for the patience.....

Love y'all......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
~~~FIFTY~~~
"Babe what were you saying last night? You never complete the gist."

"The gist, which gist? Okay that gist. Hahahaha. Why you no carry those stupid girls come my house yesterday?" Blessing asked.

She was lying on my chest that Morning. I had to remind her that we had unfinished gist.

"Do I look like a fool to you?" I asked her.

"Nah, but I was hoping you would be one for once. I left alot of suprise for una."

"And what was that?"

"When those girls called and were asking for my house, I told them to ask you to bring them to my house. I don call my brothers already, I told them to arrange area boys, say one guy dey bring girls come house to beat me. I told them to beat una like chicken then seize una phones and clothes, snap una unclothedness and wait for me...."

"Whaaaaaat? Are you joking right now?" My mouth was wide Open..

"I swear no be joke, my brothers been dey call me every ten minutes to ask if una still dey come. I dey sure say they don smoke their weed tire, you get luck say you no come o, una for regret una lives yesterday.
When I got back, my brothers were angry with me, I had to settle them 3k make them go continue their cruise. Una get luck."

"So I was going to be part of the beatings? Why? Have you forgotten that you were the one that cause all this trouble in the first place? You told me that Zuzi called you when you were the one that snooped through my phone and called her first. So me wey be your guy, you go Bleep me up too?"

"Who are you before? Who you help? You sef why you go dey date me and that small girl?"

"Babe, I wasn't dating her, or atleast not anymore. By the way I'm sure you went through my phone, how many of her love text did you see me reply to? And then why would you search my phone? You don't allow me even hold your phone for two minutes but I gave you mine and you went overboard and still want to set me up also. What kind of human being are you?" I was getting pissed.

"That one concern you o, all I know is that you're my man, and no small girl can drag me with you, I don't mind my brothers beating you up, atleast you for get sense small. I for carry you go hospital nah, and then we'll continue fucking if you well, as far as them no cut your blokus." She laughed .....

"See, shebi you know that you're a Psychopath abi? You can go out with anybody, anytime you want and I don't care but you go wan run mad if woman call me sef. It's not fair ma'am."

"Peter, sharing my property with other girls is not fair also." She shouted back.

"And what's your property?" I asked alarmed.

"This baby boy nah." She said as her hands snaked into my boxers and gently grabbed my dick. I was angry but that small short thing down there was responding to stimuli.
"Peter, I don't care who I'm married to or where ever you are, but I'll search for you and continue fucking you whether you like it or not."

"And if I'm married already?" I asked...

"To who?" She shouted and jumped off my body, her eyes blazing with fire....

"My future wife na"

"Then I'll kill her......."

It was my turn to shift back. "You say?"

"You heard me right, as far as I never see person wey dey Bleep me like you, you ain't going nowhere." She warned.

"But you are going somewhere." I said and stood up from the bed, "oya come begin wear cloth dey go house, I dey sure say you get lectures today. I've heard enough for one day."

Blessing bursted into laughter as I stood before her, na as I look down nai I see the tent for my boxers.

"And what would you do with that?" She said still laughing.

"None of your business, if e stand tire, it would go down." I replied and went to grab a trouser.

"Na you go suffer am. Na true I get 8am lectures sef. Make I dey go, I'll be back in the evening, if you like invite another girl." She said and slowly got off the bed.

She purposely shook her ass as she walked into the bathroom, my dick was still defying gravity after tucking it into one side of my boxer and wear trouser join. Very anyhow something, one of this days, I'll cut am do ritual, I sure say the cash out go choke or so I thought........

"Babe give me transport and feeding allowance for school today." Blessing said when she finished dressing.

"Wetin you bring come for us yesterday no pass 5k? Or you wan form say you dey broke? I no get money o, no disturb my life. You didn't even care to find out how I take repair my phone."

"Peter, you're a broke boy. Na only to Bleep you Sabi. No be your mate buy all those things for me yesterday?"

"Oya let's be going, e don do." I replied and stood up.

I'll have told her more but then I lock up for now, na me be master strategist, I know when to hit to gain maximum advantage.

As we walked together, her phone rang. She giggled when she saw the caller and then looked at me before picking the call.

"Sweetheart, good morning."

I pretended like I didn't hear as she made her calls. It was the guy that took her out the previous night, even though I should have been happy that monkey dey work and baboon dey chop, I sure say if I was the one that made that call Infront of Blessing, she for dey foam for mouth.

"So na your father house you sleep abi?" I asked as she finished the call.

"Make I tell am say I sleep for your house before?" She snapped.

"But you dey vex say girl dey text me, if I follow all your toasters dey warn them, you go happy?" I asked.

"Shhhh, ahhhh, keep quiet, atleast you should be grateful that I dey send your matter sef, wetin you get? You're not even handsome sef, see Peter, the kind of liver wey you get eh, if say you fine pass like this, I dey sure say girls go dey crawl before you love them, you know the number of people with cars wey dey ask me out daily, no be your fault, na because you dey see free pussy."

As she was blabbing I had stopped walking, we were halfway to her house, she kept talking then realized that I wasn't walking with her before she turned and looked at me. My face no shine at all, I dey boil inside like gas.

"Babe, shebi you think say na your pussy be benefit? Oya hold am. I no do am. Go and meet your toasters with cars."

"You say? Wait, what? Are you trying to break up with me?" She asked.

"Thank God you have sense to decode it, yes ma'am, I'm breaking up with you. Go and enjoy your toasters, I don't care anymore."

"Hahahaha, you're a funny boy. What did I do that you want to break up with me? Na today you begin hear me make calls with my toasters?"

"Oya lemme outline your lapses.... I don dey gather am, but you don push me to the limit today.
One, you keep hitting me, now that's domestic violence, I'm your guy not your slave or punch bag, e don do me.

Two, you went through my phone and called up an innocent girl, you threatened her, you insulted her. Then you plan beating not just her, but me too for matter wey no concern me."

"Babe, na your problem be that? You're not serious sef. So na why you wan break up with me? that one na rubbish yarns." She said non chalantly. "You should be happy that I'm managing you ooooh."

"Okay babe, don't manage me again. Enjoy your life. I'm done with you." I said and turned abruptly.

She called my name a couple of times then hiss and started walking to her house. I knew I had turned the table, she didn't know at first but then I sure die that it would click and if it hadn't registered yet, I sent a confirm break up text as soon as I got home.

She immediately called me twice, I didn't pick, she gave up.

An hour later, somebody knocked at the front door. I opened the door and was almost swept off my feet.

Blessing was standing in front of my door looking raidiant like the morning sun.

She wore a white fitted suit and trousers, and then paired it with a black handbag, and black low heels shoes, she was dressed more like a bank excutive than a student going for lectures.

Me sef forget say I dash her red card, I just dey smile like fish as I opened the door.

"TWARPPPPP" one hot slap landed on my face as she pushed me back in.

"Peter what kind of rubbish text was that? Why would you break up with me? I thought you were joking earlier."

"Shebi you don do the same thing wey I sack you for? And yes I'm serious, it's over between us."

"Peter baby, don't do this to me. Shebi you know I have lectures this morning, how do you want me to cope? You have spoiled my day." She suddenly went cold and remorseful..

"I didn't spoil any day, you are dressed to kill, so better go and enjoy your lectures and your new boyfriends."

"TWARPPPPP." Another slap followed.

"Babe stop this right now, don't force me to hit you back, I'm sure you won't like it." I warned as my face stung.

"It's better you beat me if you can cause I'll slap you when and how I like."

"No slap your next boyfriend, I'm done..."

The ringing of my phone paused me mid air. I turned around and walked to my room, she closed the main door and followed me sharply.

Zuzi was the caller. I smiled and picked the call.

"Hey babe, good morning."

"Which babe is that?" Blessing's voice almost startled me from behind. I almost forgot she was behind me.

"Allow me make my call oh." I warned her.

She immediately jumped on my body knocking us both to the bed, I managed to cut the call and slid the phone away before concentrating on Blessing who was pummeling me with blows.

"Babe stop na, what kind of sick act is this? You forget say you wear white? Abi you wan stain your clothes before you reach school?" I asked as I dragged her off me. She kept kicking till I left her and rolled to my phone, picked it up and stood up.

"What's your problem if I wear white? Is it your white? I can go home and change before going to school but you must tell me who just called you or else wahala dey today." She retorted.

"The only wahala on ground be say, you'll miss your lectures. Babe stand up dey go school."

She stared at me evily for some seconds then slowly stood up from the bed, but instead of arranging herself and leaving, she made a wild dive and caught the hand that I held my phone, it was so sudden, I didn't even have time to react as she wrapped her hand around my phone.

"Babe please comot your hand, shebi you know say na new Calibrator I fix, if I see any crack, today no go sweet for you oh." I warned her as we began dragging the phone.

"If you don't leave the phone, I'll not leave it too, I must see who called you."

"Untop my own phone again? Babe mind yourself oh." I warned her, my patience was already wearing thin...

I was barely holding myself from hitting her, I just wanted to leave that environment before I snap. I didn't know how long I could contain it anymore, this babe don do pass her limit.

To worsen matters, Zuzi called again. Blessing hand was at the top of the phone so she could see the name when she lifted her hand.

"So na this stupid girl Nai you break up with me for?" Blessing shouted and started dragging the phone more aggressively.

I managed to cut the call before Blessing snatched it away, more like I had to let go cause I still love the phone, and I no get money for another touch pad.

Blessing tried to unlock the phone but then frown and looked at me when she realised I've changed password.
"Peter what's your password?"

"Blessing, GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!"

"If you don't tell me your password, I would smash this phone again."

"Oh, so it wasn't a mistake the first time?" The colour of my eyes were already turning blood red, if only she knew, she would have started running to school that moment but then I was met with a stiff resistance.

"Peter, tell me your password or I break this phone again, maybe this one go affect screen join." She said sarcastically.

"Babe I'm going to say this only once so listen carefully. Please keep my phone on the bed jejely and go to school, I don't want to argue again. If you break my phone, you won't believe what I'll do to you." I said coldly.

"Hahahahaha, see this small boy that I'm managing oh...."

"Who you dey call small boy? Babe I'm older than you if you don't know, no allow your big body to decieve you."

"Hey God, see who is talking? Even in your next life, you can never be older than me. Na because you go school early Nai make you dey feel old man." She countered.

I felt hurt, remain small I'll go comot my birth certificate come show her but then she ain't worth that stress, my problem na my phone.

"I don't blame you, na my small body cause am. Now give me my......"

Blood hell, the phone began ringing again. The twisted smile on Blessing's lips showed that Zuzi was the caller.

I just weak for that Zuzi of a girl, why she no dey use her head nah. After two failed calls, she suppose know say something dey wrong na, why does she keep calling?

Me and Blessing's eyes jam, her smile broadened as she made to pick the call.

"Babe last warning, don't try to pick that call. Drop my phone and go to school, we would talk in the evening when you get back."

"I go pick am and there's nothing you'll do about it."

As she picked the call, I swiftly moved towards her.

"Don't call this number again." Blessing shouted into the mouthpiece before I'll reach her and then just before I'll grab her hand, she turned and slammed my phone on the floor.

Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute... What just happened?
Time froze up.... I had stopped breathing for some seconds, infact I went paralyzed as I stared at the phone lying face down on the floor.

I slowly bent down and picked my phone, my hands were shaking as I turned the phone to see if it got damaged.

My touch pad was cracked in more places than I could count, luckily my inner screen still survived but the touch pad was totally unresponsive.

Tears gathered in my eyes as I slowly stared at Blessing who was staring back at me, a look of triumph plastered on her face. No signs of remorse.

"Babe what did you just do?"

"I broke your phone again, do your worse." She snarled.....

That fine thin line that had been struggling to hold me from going insane snapped. I stared at my phone one last time and threw it on my pillow then looked back at Blessing.

That was the moment she realised that she have fuvk up, she suppose don japka since 1820... But then I had lost it, that good smiling-take-every-bullshit-boy had died.

Welcome to Peter 2.0............. My inner demons....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
My people.... To type the next chapter dey weak my body... I don't know how many of una go look at me the same after reading it....

Update drops by 10pm but before then, who fit guess what my Demon 2.0 is capable of doing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by ashatoda: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Therock5555:
My people.... To type the next chapter dey weak my body... I don't know how many of una go look at me the same after reading it....

Update drops by 10pm but before then, who fit guess what my Demon 2.0 is capable of doing?

Abeg I am itching to know how you treat her Bleep up BIG TIME. What audacity could someone have to smash another person's phone on the floor even if it's one's wife that amounts to the height of stupidity
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Abdulreheem(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
Wahala don tye rapper
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by gstelly: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
Anticipating
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by lanreabbey(m): 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
ahhhhhhhhh cry
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Update drops by 10pm but before then, who fit guess what my Demon 2.0 is capable of doing?[/b][/quote]it is capable of doing what the rock does to wrestlers in WWE.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Olatoman(m): 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Therock5555:
~~~FIFTY~~~
"Babe what were you saying last night? You never complete the gist."

"The gist, which gist? Okay that gist. Hahahaha. Why you no carry those stupid girls come my house yesterday?" Blessing asked.

She was lying on my chest that Morning. I had to remind her that we had unfinished gist.

"Do I look like a fool to you?" I asked her.

"Nah, but I was hoping you would be one for once. I left alot of suprise for una."

"And what was that?"

"When those girls called and were asking for my house, I told them to ask you to bring them to my house. I don call my brothers already, I told them to arrange area boys, say one guy dey bring girls come house to beat me. I told them to beat una like chicken then seize una phones and clothes, snap una unclothedness and wait for me...."

"Whaaaaaat? Are you joking right now?" My mouth was wide Open..

"I swear no be joke, my brothers been dey call me every ten minutes to ask if una still dey come. I dey sure say they don smoke their weed tire, you get luck say you no come o, una for regret una lives yesterday.
When I got back, my brothers were angry with me, I had to settle them 3k make them go continue their cruise. Una get luck."

"So I was going to be part of the beatings? Why? Have you forgotten that you were the one that cause all this trouble in the first place? You told me that Zuzi called you when you were the one that snooped through my phone and called her first. So me wey be your guy, you go Bleep me up too?"

"Who are you before? Who you help? You sef why you go dey date me and that small girl?"

"Babe, I wasn't dating her, or atleast not anymore. By the way I'm sure you went through my phone, how many of her love text did you see me reply to? And then why would you search my phone? You don't allow me even hold your phone for two minutes but I gave you mine and you went overboard and still want to set me up also. What kind of human being are you?" I was getting pissed.

"That one concern you o, all I know is that you're my man, and no small girl can drag me with you, I don't mind my brothers beating you up, atleast you for get sense small. I for carry you go hospital nah, and then we'll continue fucking if you well, as far as them no cut your blokus." She laughed .....

"See, shebi you know that you're a Psychopath abi? You can go out with anybody, anytime you want and I don't care but you go wan run mad if woman call me sef. It's not fair ma'am."

"Peter, sharing my property with other girls is not fair also." She shouted back.

"And what's your property?" I asked alarmed.

"This baby boy nah." She said as her hands snaked into my boxers and gently grabbed my dick. I was angry but that small short thing down there was responding to stimuli.
"Peter, I don't care who I'm married to or where ever you are, but I'll search for you and continue fucking you whether you like it or not."

"And if I'm married already?" I asked...

"To who?" She shouted and jumped off my body, her eyes blazing with fire....

"My future wife na"

"Then I'll kill her......."

It was my turn to shift back. "You say?"

"You heard me right, as far as I never see person wey dey Bleep me like you, you ain't going nowhere." She warned.

"But you are going somewhere." I said and stood up from the bed, "oya come begin wear cloth dey go house, I dey sure say you get lectures today. I've heard enough for one day."

Blessing bursted into laughter as I stood before her, na as I look down nai I see the tent for my boxers.

"And what would you do with that?" She said still laughing.

"None of your business, if e stand tire, it would go down." I replied and went to grab a trouser.

"Na you go suffer am. Na true I get 8am lectures sef. Make I dey go, I'll be back in the evening, if you like invite another girl." She said and slowly got off the bed.

She purposely shook her ass as she walked into the bathroom, my dick was still defying gravity after tucking it into one side of my boxer and wear trouser join. Very anyhow something, one of this days, I'll cut am do ritual, I sure say the cash out go choke or so I thought........

"Babe give me transport and feeding allowance for school today." Blessing said when she finished dressing.

"Wetin you bring come for us yesterday no pass 5k? Or you wan form say you dey broke? I no get money o, no disturb my life. You didn't even care to find out how I take repair my phone."

"Peter, you're a broke boy. Na only to Bleep you Sabi. No be your mate buy all those things for me yesterday?"

"Oya let's be going, e don do." I replied and stood up.

I'll have told her more but then I lock up for now, na me be master strategist, I know when to hit to gain maximum advantage.

As we walked together, her phone rang. She giggled when she saw the caller and then looked at me before picking the call.

"Sweetheart, good morning."

I pretended like I didn't hear as she made her calls. It was the guy that took her out the previous night, even though I should have been happy that monkey dey work and baboon dey chop, I sure say if I was the one that made that call Infront of Blessing, she for dey foam for mouth.

"So na your father house you sleep abi?" I asked as she finished the call.

"Make I tell am say I sleep for your house before?" She snapped.

"But you dey vex say girl dey text me, if I follow all your toasters dey warn them, you go happy?" I asked.

"Shhhh, ahhhh, keep quiet, atleast you should be grateful that I dey send your matter sef, wetin you get? You're not even handsome sef, see Peter, the kind of liver wey you get eh, if say you fine pass like this, I dey sure say girls go dey crawl before you love them, you know the number of people with cars wey dey ask me out daily, no be your fault, na because you dey see free pussy."

As she was blabbing I had stopped walking, we were halfway to her house, she kept talking then realized that I wasn't walking with her before she turned and looked at me. My face no shine at all, I dey boil inside like gas.

"Babe, shebi you think say na your pussy be benefit? Oya hold am. I no do am. Go and meet your toasters with cars."

"You say? Wait, what? Are you trying to break up with me?" She asked.

"Thank God you have sense to decode it, yes ma'am, I'm breaking up with you. Go and enjoy your toasters, I don't care anymore."

"Hahahaha, you're a funny boy. What did I do that you want to break up with me? Na today you begin hear me make calls with my toasters?"

"Oya lemme outline your lapses.... I don dey gather am, but you don push me to the limit today.
One, you keep hitting me, now that's domestic violence, I'm your guy not your slave or punch bag, e don do me.

Two, you went through my phone and called up an innocent girl, you threatened her, you insulted her. Then you plan beating not just her, but me too for matter wey no concern me."

"Babe, na your problem be that? You're not serious sef. So na why you wan break up with me? that one na rubbish yarns." She said non chalantly. "You should be happy that I'm managing you ooooh."

"Okay babe, don't manage me again. Enjoy your life. I'm done with you." I said and turned abruptly.

She called my name a couple of times then hiss and started walking to her house. I knew I had turned the table, she didn't know at first but then I sure die that it would click and if it hadn't registered yet, I sent a confirm break up text as soon as I got home.

She immediately called me twice, I didn't pick, she gave up.

An hour later, somebody knocked at the front door. I opened the door and was almost swept off my feet.

Blessing was standing in front of my door looking raidiant like the morning sun.

She wore a white fitted suit and trousers, and then paired it with a black handbag, and black low heels shoes, she was dressed more like a bank excutive than a student going for lectures.

Me sef forget say I dash her red card, I just dey smile like fish as I opened the door.

"TWARPPPPP" one hot slap landed on my face as she pushed me back in.

"Peter what kind of rubbish text was that? Why would you break up with me? I thought you were joking earlier."

"Shebi you don do the same thing wey I sack you for? And yes I'm serious, it's over between us."

"Peter baby, don't do this to me. Shebi you know I have lectures this morning, how do you want me to cope? You have spoiled my day." She suddenly went cold and remorseful..

"I didn't spoil any day, you are dressed to kill, so better go and enjoy your lectures and your new boyfriends."

"TWARPPPPP." Another slap followed.

"Babe stop this right now, don't force me to hit you back, I'm sure you won't like it." I warned as my face stung.

"It's better you beat me if you can cause I'll slap you when and how I like."

"No slap your next boyfriend, I'm done..."

The ringing of my phone paused me mid air. I turned around and walked to my room, she closed the main door and followed me sharply.

Zuzi was the caller. I smiled and picked the call.

"Hey babe, good morning."

"Which babe is that?" Blessing's voice almost startled me from behind. I almost forgot she was behind me.

"Allow me make my call oh." I warned her.

She immediately jumped on my body knocking us both to the bed, I managed to cut the call and slid the phone away before concentrating on Blessing who was pummeling me with blows.

"Babe stop na, what kind of sick act is this? You forget say you wear white? Abi you wan stain your clothes before you reach school?" I asked as I dragged her off me. She kept kicking till I left her and rolled to my phone, picked it up and stood up.

"What's your problem if I wear white? Is it your white? I can go home and change before going to school but you must tell me who just called you or else wahala dey today." She retorted.

"The only wahala on ground be say, you'll miss your lectures. Babe stand up dey go school."

She stared at me evily for some seconds then slowly stood up from the bed, but instead of arranging herself and leaving, she made a wild dive and caught the hand that I held my phone, it was so sudden, I didn't even have time to react as she wrapped her hand around my phone.

"Babe please comot your hand, shebi you know say na new Calibrator I fix, if I see any crack, today no go sweet for you oh." I warned her as we began dragging the phone.

"If you don't leave the phone, I'll not leave it too, I must see who called you."

"Untop my own phone again? Babe mind yourself oh." I warned her, my patience was already wearing thin...

I was barely holding myself from hitting her, I just wanted to leave that environment before I snap. I didn't know how long I could contain it anymore, this babe don do pass her limit.

To worsen matters, Zuzi called again. Blessing hand was at the top of the phone so she could see the name when she lifted her hand.

"So na this stupid girl Nai you break up with me for?" Blessing shouted and started dragging the phone more aggressively.

I managed to cut the call before Blessing snatched it away, more like I had to let go cause I still love the phone, and I no get money for another touch pad.

Blessing tried to unlock the phone but then frown and looked at me when she realised I've changed password.
"Peter what's your password?"

"Blessing, GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!"

"If you don't tell me your password, I would smash this phone again."

"Oh, so it wasn't a mistake the first time?" The colour of my eyes were already turning blood red, if only she knew, she would have started running to school that moment but then I was met with a stiff resistance.

"Peter, tell me your password or I break this phone again, maybe this one go affect screen join." She said sarcastically.

"Babe I'm going to say this only once so listen carefully. Please keep my phone on the bed jejely and go to school, I don't want to argue again. If you break my phone, you won't believe what I'll do to you." I said coldly.

"Hahahahaha, see this small boy that I'm managing oh...."

"Who you dey call small boy? Babe I'm older than you if you don't know, no allow your big body to decieve you."

"Hey God, see who is talking? Even in your next life, you can never be older than me. Na because you go school early Nai make you dey feel old man." She countered.

I felt hurt, remain small I'll go comot my birth certificate come show her but then she ain't worth that stress, my problem na my phone.

"I don't blame you, na my small body cause am. Now give me my......"

Blood hell, the phone began ringing again. The twisted smile on Blessing's lips showed that Zuzi was the caller.

I just weak for that Zuzi of a girl, why she no dey use her head nah. After two failed calls, she suppose know say something dey wrong na, why does she keep calling?

Me and Blessing's eyes jam, her smile broadened as she made to pick the call.

"Babe last warning, don't try to pick that call. Drop my phone and go to school, we would talk in the evening when you get back."

"I go pick am and there's nothing you'll do about it."

As she picked the call, I swiftly moved towards her.

"Don't call this number again." Blessing shouted into the mouthpiece before I'll reach her and then just before I'll grab her hand, she turned and slammed my phone on the floor.

Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute... What just happened?
Time froze up.... I had stopped breathing for some seconds, infact I went paralyzed as I stared at the phone lying face down on the floor.

I slowly bent down and picked my phone, my hands were shaking as I turned the phone to see if it got damaged.

My touch pad was cracked in more places than I could count, luckily my inner screen still survived but the touch pad was totally unresponsive.

Tears gathered in my eyes as I slowly stared at Blessing who was staring back at me, a look of triumph plastered on her face. No signs of remorse.

"Babe what did you just do?"

"I broke your phone again, do your worse." She snarled.....

That fine thin line that had been struggling to hold me from going insane snapped. I stared at my phone one last time and threw it on my pillow then looked back at Blessing.

That was the moment she realised that she have fuvk up, she suppose don japka since 1820... But then I had lost it, that good smiling-take-every-bullshit-boy had died.

Welcome to Peter 2.0............. My inner demons....

Her name wey be blessing na curse to you.

She been just Dey destroy relationships you get, destroy your property and still hit you violently.

I beg you, if that update can be made before 10pm, will appreciate it more.

While you say it’s an intro to your inner demons, I think it’s more an intro for blessing about the docile man who became the villain and macho liberator of himself.

Whatever you did, you still get my respect sha, from when you follow your papa drag that house matter.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Niceguy24: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Oga why you go dey quote the whole post? sad

Shey na ment?? angry
Olatoman:

Her name wey be blessing na curse to you.

She been just Dey destroy relationships you get, destroy your property and still hit you violently.

I beg you, if that update can be made before 10pm, will appreciate it more.

While you say it’s an intro to your inner demons, I think it’s more an intro for blessing about the docile man who became the villain and macho liberator of himself.

Whatever you did, you still get my respect sha, from when you follow your papa drag that house matter.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Niceguy24: 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ride on bro smiley

Make I buy popcorn cos dis night go hot with your update grin

No disappoint ooh grin

Welcome to Peter 2.0............. My inner demons....[/quote]
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Olatoman(m): 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Niceguy24:
Oga why you go dey quote the whole post? sad

Shey na ment?? angry

Oh my bad, no vex.
Your moniker na niceguy24, so may we Dey nice and civil.

If na you, how you take arrange blessing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 207
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.