Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... (75425 Views)

The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / Drug, Sex, Friendship, (a Bad Story?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Carterj007:
The rock, how far? I hope say you dy alright?

I'm good man, I really wanted to drop update for una yesterday but I had to manage 20% battery since Sunday, I really felt bad....

my mood this days haven't been good but we're holding on sha......

thanks for checking up on me....
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Cylovee:
Oga Rock, would you say Love is wicked?

wicked na small word sef, love is absolutely bonkers.....
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Good evening guys...

thanks for the lovely comments. I do appreciate y'all keeping up with me despite my poor out out even if it isn't my fault though.

I really want to move out of my neighborhood but search for house no easy eh....

Make una manage this update biko.....

love y'all......
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
~~~SIXTY~SIX~~~
It didn't take long before Collins figured out Ruth and I had a fracas.

Infact he knew that same day because he met her waiting for me that evening and she must have explained what so ever to him because he tried confronting me when I walked in some minutes pass ten that night but I brushed him off and went to bed.

In the morning na Ruth talk him wan use wake me, the way I bark for am eh, the bros sef Maintain his lane.

Wait o, lemme ask, na crime to break up with your babe again? Why is everybody throwing a fits and calling me heartless.

Not even one person supported me when they learnt that I broke up with Ruth.

Philip, Becky and Collins held secret meetings in her house cause I banned her from my house, Sabo wouldn't stop reminding me of how she and Becky has been like our second mothers.

Francis was estatic and sad at the same time, immediately I saw his reaction I put it at the back of my mind to check his Facebook chat with her, nothing could shock me anymore.

Victor was mad at me, I could still hear his words ringing in my ears.
"Guy wetin be your problem? Why you no just continue dey bang her till you tire then dump her? Why you go break up with her?"

I looked at him and turned away. Niqqa doesn't deserve an answer jare, only me know wetin dey worry me.

The niqqa no know say the more I dey waste her time, the more she go think say we are getting stronger, from there she go dey reason say I go marry her.

Me wey get list of goals before settling down. To say the truth, I didn't see her in my future except things become better quick, no be say I no dey see her as better wife material, Infact I give her 80% on that aspect but then I didn't want to fall Into the trap of wasting somebody's daughter time and I'll go for something younger, I no want make person naked swear for me abeg.

So all my compasses were pointing at the right direction. I had to take that decision not just because of the present but I wanted to stall future headaches, I know it would surely come someday.

But then I was playing against a whole team. One thing that Ruth achieved was respect of the highest order from my friends. All of them stood behind her like rock of Golgotha.

Infact if say I catch man untop of her, them for still beg on her behalf, in their eyes, she could do no wrong.

And by the way, they keep reminding me, niqqa, you're cheating too, why you dey vex when she does what you do?

John told me to reconcile with her or he wouldn't speak to me again. I think say na joke oh, for three days, we no dey talk except it's necessary.

I come dey wonder which crime I committed.

As me sef get coconut head, I no gree bulge, I was determined to hold on for as long as I can despite the fact that the battle has already be lost.

After three days, Ruth was already visiting, she always came in company of Becky, naso them go dey gist, the thing go dey pepper me, them go even go make pan cakes, na Becky go carry my own come, shame dey my eyes but I dey still chop Sha make e no come be like say I dey reject food.

Man shall not live by vex alone but by eating morning, afternoon and night so that hunger no go kill am. Shebi naso my Bible Version write am?

By the sixth day, I couldn't hold it any longer, I called her for a meet up, she showed up like she was standing just outside my house.

I was with Philip when she came, immediately he sighted her, he left me and stopped her outside. They spoke for awhile before she came inside to meet me.

I could see how depressed she was as she sat next to me on the bed.

"Babe, I'm really sorry. I was just catching fun online. I swear nothing more than that, I'm sure you know the guy stays in Lagos, there's no how I'll love him more than you." Ruth began pleading before I'll start my speech. My liver just weak.

I was staring at her keenly as my mind drifted to her chat with Francis.

As usual, the werey was asking her out, she even went on a date with him once but with the after chats, it showed that nothing actually happened, but then she didn't stop chatting with him neither did she tell me, it showed that she enjoyed every attention she got, not her fault Sha, she dey like person wey dey show her off but then no be my fault either, she knows I'm a private person and she dey manage me like that, so why does she want to eat her cake and have it?

'babe it's okay. I've heard you. I miss you too even though I'm mad at you but too many people have pleaded on your behalf and since it's our first quarrel, I'll let this slide but then there are gonna be some changes.

One, it's okay to come out clean. I don't bite, so whenever I'm going astray, or doing something you don't like or what me to improve in, let me know.

I am not stopping you from chilling with any guy, I never pay your bride price yet so feel free but put it at the back of your mind that the trust I got for you is gone.

You've shown me that you could do despicable things, so don't hope that I'll look at you with a clean heart again...."

"I'm sorry nah, I don apologies tire. It won't happen again." She cut me.

"Says who? If I hadn't seen your chats, would you have admit it to me?

Well that reminds me, I also have a confession. I've been cheating on you too. Which I know that you might have an idea about or have been told so I wanna say that I won't stop cheating if I take you back.

My heart is too fragile to leave in your hands, if e break again, I don't know what I'll do. Do you agree?"

She stared at me for some seconds with sad eyes before she gently nod her head, I smiled wrily.

"And finally, we would start using condoms again cause I won't put my health on the line because I trust you, so e better make I dey careful from now on."

The look in her eyes changed as her face wore a frown.

"Why do you want to start using condoms? Am I complaining? Abi I don carry belly put for your head?" She asked.

"Should I wait until you carry belly first? Abi you no know say sickness no dey show for face? Abeg if you no gree then you can take a leave."

"I agree..." She said quickly before thinking.

In her mind, we coming back together was the major priority.....

"Okay baby girl, as far as you keep your chats away from my view, we are good to go. Welcome back into my life, please use this chance wisely."

She was beaming from cheek to cheek as she kissed and hugged me.

That evening, the kind good wey she bring come, I just dey lick my lips as she dey serve me, to even stew the whole matter, she tell me say she dey crash for my side that night. I just dey smile like say she give me kayanmata to chop.

As we lie down for bed, naso she climb me begin romance me, o stop her, come go carry condom come. She murmured lightly but me no dey look Uche face.

After she don wet like she baff inside rain, I strap on and dive In like Micheal Phelps.

She no even make any noise, she just keep quiet dey frown face look me like say I dey waste my time untop her.

Then my dick slipped on and I tried putting it back in, but then all of a sudden I no see hole again.

I confuse, I reposition again, but be like say between the time wey I slip out and when I wan enter back, one obonge mason don carry cement come plaster the hole wey I comot from.

Ruth don dry pass Sahara desert....

She was staring at me like say she no know wetin dey happen, I just confuse anyhow, even Vaseline and saliva no help matter, oikeysay them padlock there and trowey the key.

After debating for awhile, she finally spoke.
"Shebi I told you that I don't like condoms? Take it off please."

I remembered when she once told me that, na why I no dey Bleep her with condom be that. But then there was no time to think, my dick had already taken over thinking responsibilities so I did what I knew best...

After taking off the condom, I repositioned myself and slid in...

Brethren, be like one caterpillar come demolise the illegal structure cause I slid In like say her pussy na golden shower.

Choi, na me even first moan as she wrapped her legs around my waist........

You gerrit...... If you don't gerrit, forget about it.......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Frank25: 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
Uduak nice to have you back u no dy remember me again na
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by aprilwise(m): 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
Best reconciliation
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Naybahood(m): 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
Na the last sentence burst my brain .

Carry on Za Rock.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Oluwatimi2000(m): 12:27am On Dec 08, 2021
You rock
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 5:20am On Dec 08, 2021
Nice one man. You try well well. We understand d situation of things. We dy patient with you.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by WAACUT(m): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2021
This man.....
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hi guys, it's Friday already...

haaaa.

anyway I made the next chapter extra long...,

make una enjoy am ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
~~~SIXTY~SEVEN~~~
One thing that never stops amazing my guys is my ability to stay coordinated no matter how much every one else misbehaves with highness or cruise...

Everybody go dey stagger around dey make noise but me go just dey my dey with my phone.

Wetin them no understand be say I don train myself to keep afloat of cruise and most importantly, when to hand's up when I reach my limit.

I never see where them give person award for being the most high, so I dey always make sure say I dey drink responsibly.....

Scratch that....

I can drink recklessly but still comport myself without loosing guard, no thanks to my Uncle when I went to Akwa Ibom last.

The man go carry me go drinking spree with him work buddies, at first I tried keeping up with them, me I go manage do 6 bottles, the least drinker amongst them go don dey their tenth bottle, the female officer amongst them dey clear one crate of beer before she go piss once, and she go dey complain say she never high sef...

Ahhh, aunty officer? Me wey don piss 14 times already, and you're shouting that you're not yet high?

Naso we go change location, my eyes go dey swim like fish. If I reach house na to go begin throw up like werey.....

My uncle then thought me the act of reducing highness, as of then, I fit attempt 9 bottles and I still stand gidigbam like the Rock.

So when I came back, I was a changed man, I could keep up with any cruise that my guys bring up, e dey always mesmerize them.

One thing I observed is that, despite the fact that our Brain can easily multitask, there's a way you'll override the cruise effect and channel your brain to another task, and viola........ Figure out the rest...

So when Jago informed me that his birthday was in two days time, I was happy and sad.

Happy that the birthday was gonna be lite, because I saw his budget and I was like 'wow'.

Sad that he was going to invite only 6 of his guys. That begged my curiosity.

Like was I part of Jago's top 6 friends?

Yeah, we were buddies but nothing else, na only cruise dey join me and him, most times I dey always drop out of their chillings cause of work and earlier cause I no get money to contribute, so I no fit go dey form leech for there, when them know me say I be get 'doings' before.

But still I couldn't hold it in, I had to ask slyly.

"So this one wey you wan invite only six guys, who you go choose?"

Jago busted into laughter. "You dey fear make I no drop you one side? No fear my guy. I still dey reason your matter." He replied leaving me with more questions than answers.

The more I applied pressure, the more he shielded me so I left him still without a clear direction.

Day of the birthday, I send am text, come call am later. As we talk finish, him no mention any talk about the birthday so I lock up make e no come be like say na me be the celebrant.

Nevertheless by 7pm I don bath and dress up, him never still call me o but my expectations were hooge....

Well make e no come be like say I baff up for nothing, naso I carry 5k put for pocket begin bounce go my favorite bar.

E don tey wey I flex small, so make I enjoy myself on his behalf, clearly I no dey among him top friends so why I dey vex sef? Make I go step down small.

I needed to get knocked out quickly so I opted for Legend stout with one bottle of malt, something wey I never drink before, the taste bitter pass bitter leaf sef, I dobale for folks wey dey drink Legend Stout abeg.

As I reach half bottle, I begin reason which babe I go call up, I reason Blessing matter.

E don tey wey I flex her and she been dey stay near school so we dey barely meet, but since na flexing, she no go hesitate.

As I dey comot my phone, naso the phone ring...

"Rahman Jago....." I hailed him.

"Ubanka, you don high already abi? Guy carry bike begin come ***** Hotel, call me if you turn up. Na there I dey do my birthday." Jago said and brutually cut the call.

I was grinning from ear to ear as I quickly squeeze my face like old man yansh and finished the drink.

In ten minutes time I was at the hotel gate, I called Jago to come pick me outside.

He actually came out with two of his guys and informed us that we should go to a nearby bar because drinks in the hotel bar were crazily expensive, they only collected two bedrooms joined suite which we went to check out.

As I open the door, the kin smoke wey hit me, I nearly slid and fall, the room had only blue lights on but I could see three girls all with lite blunts, heavy metal rap music boomed in my ears as I greeted the squad one after the other before Jago touched me with a wine glass.

I turned back to observe him holding a bottle of X1 Vodka and the glass, he half filled the glass and asked me to gun shot the drink in one or two gulp, say na birthday introduction be that.

I didn't hesitate as I threw the drink down my burning throat, my throat caught something, a tablet or two, but they slip down my throat before I'll catch them.

"Guy which tabs you put for the drink?" I asked Jago.

He smiled and removed the packet out of his pocket, showed me and placed it back, I didn't need to be told twice what it was. I just shook my head as the guys went out.

As we were going out, I noticed that the girls were equal in number to the guys except me, definitely I wasn't gonna be getting laid that night if I say I go crash for that room, except I use kukere method, and by the way I get my own house, so e go better make I call who I wan call, so I placed it at the back of my mind to call her when we got to the joint outside the hotel.

Francis called to inquire where I was, when I told Jago, he asked me to invite him and any girl If I wanted.

That confirmed my earlier thoughts, those niqqas didn't get a girl for me, that means even for the top six, I no still smell top 3, issokay, issokay....

Francis got the same welcome drink that I got, by then I was in my second bottle of Trophy beer, common sense didn't tell me that I was siping a third different drink in the space of an hour, Stout, Vodka and Beer... I just dey burn my cigar dey shake my big head as the dj for the joint just dey slam beats wey dey make me wan 'gbe' body but shame no go allow me.....

If say I dey inside bathroom and that Burna Boy song, 'killin dem' comes up on my player, naso I go begin dey shout 'aaaaayyyyy' like goat wey no see water drink for two days, dey use my swinging blokus dey do leg work....

God go just dey for behind me dey shake him head....... Like look at my creation..... Hahahahaha.

"Guy my cash don run out oh, you fit go ATM go help me withdraw?" Jago whispered to me.

I quickly agreed and collected his card. I also informed him that I had called Blessing so he should pick her up if I am not back yet. I also made a nasty mistake by leaving my phone with am.

Naso I fly bike go there. As I stand front of the Machine, naso my memory wipe. I found myself some minutes later still staring at the ATM machine when my bike man spoke behind me.

"Oga you no go withdraw again? Oya pay me nah."

The guy must have waited so long that he had to check on me.

Phew, I smiled and quietly paid him his fare. Before coordinating myself and bringing out my card.

As I chook the card, another gbege happen, I don forget the pin, see pin wey Jago tell me just few minutes prior, and na very easy number o.

Naso I quickly press eject come begin siddon dey think. I no fit call am as my phone no dey with me, and I no fit go back go ask for Password, that one na shameful thing.

Naso I begin rack my brain from when I woke up that morning. See I have an exceptionally good 24hour memory, I can easily recount every second of my day up to the minute details, it's just like rewinding a movie clip.

Naso I fast forward to that evening, then it clicked. I got a clue. I quickly stood up and slid the card in again.

He told me that his pin number was his day and year of his birth, what I didn't know was which format would come first, well I've got three trials right? I only needed two.

But as I slid the card in, my brain wipe clean again, I totally forgot the date.

"Oga abeg wetin be today's date?" I asked the man cashing out next to me.

The kin look him give me eh, I nearly run, na date I ask oh, I no hack your account...

"Sir please, it's part of my pin, I don forget am."

He shook his head and told me. I punched it in and got it correct, suck it three trials......

My vision was rapidy fading as I managed to punch my way through and withdraw some money, I didn't know how much, I just manage eject card and bounce go stop bike.

The breeze that touch me untop bike didn't even help matters, I was feeling energized and tired at the same time.

Guess what, I forgot the address of the joint we were in, I just told the bike man to follow the road I came from earlier while I strained my eyes if we pass any joint make I see if my guys dey there.

Luckily my eyes were open when we were passing where I saw Jago, I stopped the man who took some extra seconds before him go match brake finish cause him been dey speed like say trailer don fail brake for our back.

I pay am, come dey foolishly run back on foot to the bar, the man turn come pass me dey go him way, I sure say him go dey shout....

'YOU BE MUMU MAN'

As him pass me.

Sha I still reach the joint, all reach na reach.

I pass the cash and card to Jago, Blessing hadn't still arrived so I grabbed my phone and sat down to enter my third bottle.......

The next thing I remembered was standing up in a drunken stagger, I barely took ten foots away before I doubled over and started throwing up.

Somebody passed me a bottle water, naso I pour am for my head come wash face and mouth, come siddon back oh.

I was feeling energized again, I noticed say my drink was barely drunk and then most importantly, Blessing was sitting down next to me but then the look on her face wasn't pleasant at all.

She was really angry with me for some reasons I couldn't understand but I didn't GAF.....

I light another cigar..

The next thing I remembered was feeling like vomiting again, but this time I didn't even have strength to stand up, I just swiftly turn and threw up just behind me, I heard faint voices laughing as more water was used to baptise me.

I blanked out again.

What I remembered next, I was sitting on the sidewalk Infront of the main road, I wonder why I was sitting down on the bare talmac, but then no strength to even stand up, I just turned to my left and noticed that Francis was slumped on the ground next to me, a wicked smile hit my lips, atleast no be only me loose guard na.

Blessing was trying to stop bike for us, I tried speaking to her but blanked out again.

Na when she dey stuff us for bike like bag of garri Nai I wake up again, she placed Francis first, who hugged the bike man and continued sleeping, the bike man curse am for Hausa language, making me to laugh.

Blessing was still wearing that wicked look as she grabbed my hand to stand up and join Francis, then she climbed with us, Choi we dey like sardine inside card, but what do I care, I would be home soon. That's all that matters.

I woke up infront of my house, as soon as I came down from the bike, I removed my wallet and handed it to Blessing before grabbing Francis hand and walked to the door.

Blessing must have called Collins earlier cause he was waiting at the door. I was so grateful that I wouldn't knock, my eyes were heavy, my head felt like I carry rock for head.

As soon as I got into my room, Blessing was standing behind me.

"Peter your wallet is empty. Give me money." She said.

Despite the shocking news, I barely cared, I just collected my wallet, fling am one corner and went to get a 1k note for her.

I was out like a dead lizard as soon as my body touch the bed.

I woke up with a start......

My phone was ringing, somewhere in my body.

As I open eyes, I touch myself, I found the found in my jacket pocket.
Like what the actual fuvk? I slept fully clothed, even with shoe, Choi as I turn, I saw Francis on the ground, nice one, dude didn't even reach bed, abi na me keep am for ground sef, I no know again.

I noticed two hundred Naira on the bed next to me, and grabbed it as my phone began ringing again.

My Brain was ringing with it, the hangover no be here.

"Guy what's up?" I said as I picked the call.

"Hahahahaha, niqqa, so you fit wake up sef. You na strong man Sha but atleast I don finally see your cruise and e sweet me die." Jago's voice boomed from the other side of the phone.

"Wetin I do?" I asked him, alittle bit confused.

"Omor your matter choke. If you get dope for house, bring am come make I gist you."

I quickly jumped off the bed and into the bathroom. I called Blessing while dressing up.

"Peter what's your problem again?" Blessing said angrily.

"Omor we dey fight neh? I just wanted to thank you for yesterday.
But wait oh, how come my wallet is empty?"

"You're not serious. After the way you vex me yesterday, abeg free me please."

"Wait oh, this one everybody dey talk about my fuvk ups, abeg wetin. I do?"

"You don't know abi? Go and ask your friends, na only una know wetin you drink because I've never seen you like that before and I know you have drank more than that before."

I kept thinking till I got to the hotel where Jago was lodged in. He bursted into laughter as he came to pick me.

"Where that Francis? That guy give me joy last night."

"Him still dey sleep for my bed, wetin him do?" I asked.

"Him see one man dey Waka go, him come think say na you, na so him follow the man begin dey ask am why him wan leave am go house. Yesterday was fun oo."

Jago proceeded to gist me what I kept swearing that I didn't do, I had to confirm from Blessing later who said the same things before I believe the matter.
But still I shock not because of the things I heard but because I didn't remember even the slightest details about what they said I did.

I come dey wonder why nobody video me, atleast I for get proof but then I guess I have nice guys by the way or maybe nobody realised I was acting out of cruise until I started throwing up....

Anyway that gist is classified information....
Except you bribe me, then I might spill small...... Hahahahahaha.

I met the girls that morning, one of them don pass out already, the other two were smoking.

I just pity the hotel blanket, no be small burns the blanket see for cigar yansh.

Omor after chilling with them for awhile, I left them o, before room service go come catch us come lock us till we buy new blankets, me I did not follow oh...

I Sha contributed two burn marks before I Waka....

Nobody holy pass me..

Look into my eyes and tell me say you pass me oh .....

So that was one of the best birthday which I can't seem to ever remember most details, e pain me eh, cause them tell me say my doings loud...........

That begs my question. Please how did I spend every naira in my wallet?

An answer all parties no gree tell me till we go watch the television for judgement day......

*****Offs Mic*****

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
Frank25:
Uduak nice to have you back u no dy remember me again na

hi bro... no reason am oo

my light situation is still without a solution.... we go talk later biko....

hope you're good...

2 Likes

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
Make I go sleep abeg....

my eyes don dirty right now....

make una enjoy unasefs. ...

still I Rock.....

2 Likes

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by preshman22: 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
Wetin Jago put for your drink?

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by dalexz: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
I REALLY LOVE THIS EPISODE nice one bro
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
Thanks man.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
sadly work out of here and unfollow thread
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by do4luv14(m): 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
igobuybenz:

bye bye

2 Likes

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Sensitivity1254: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
No jam door as u dey go

igobuybenz:

2 Likes

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
do4luv14:

bye bye
i no de bye anything

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Sensitivity1254:
No jam door as u dey go

which door?

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by lanreabbey(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2021
Who hold this one?
Uduak Ride on

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 17, 2021
lanreabbey:
Who hold this one?
Uduak Ride on
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
[quote author=igobuybenz post=108574571][/quote]

Oga why your blood dey hot nah, be calming down bro...

Abi for your calendar you no know say Christmas na by this day next week...

omor I gats stack the paper cause I no come this life to come broke ooo

abeg una go manage with me...

I rarely even have time to charge my phone these days, I dey on the move steady....

Anyway I go drop one ogbonge update for you later in the night.... I go make am as long as I can...

I never still find house, unfortunately I might finish this year in darkness, nothing spoil Sha...

I was seriously hoping to end this story on Christmas day but as I no fit predict my future, I gats live am the way God want am...

I hope y'all understand with me....

see y'all later.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
Therock5555:

Oga why your blood dey hot nah, be calming down bro...

Abi for your calendar you no know say Christmas na by this day next week...

omor I gats stack the paper cause I no come this life to come broke ooo

abeg una go manage with me...

I rarely even have time to charge my phone these days, I dey on the move steady....

Anyway I go drop one ogbonge update for you later in the night.... I go make am as long as I can...

I never still find house, unfortunately I might finish this year in darkness, nothing spoil Sha...

I was seriously hoping to end this story on Christmas day but as I no fit predict my future, I gats live am the way God want am...

I hope y'all understand with me....

see y'all later.....
i say make i find wetin de your mouth, i go no where cool
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
igobuybenz:
i say make i find wetin de your mouth, i go no where cool

oya update don drop na, come savour am....
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
~~~SIXTY~EIGHT~~~
Now let's take a trip to Collins lane....

After Collins left me at home, he shared an accomodation near to school with a course mate and friend.

Well more like leeching on the poor dude. Due to his infinite wisdom, Collins shared an accomodation with a guy that paid all the house rent and bought most of the foodstuffs, everything in the room was already there, na just clothes and books Collins add for the room with some provisions.

Tell me about Karma, shebi naso I run from house with just clothes and book? E shock me.....

Collins go dey disturb me to visit am make him give me babes because according to him, babes choke die since there na student village.

I come dey wonder if the girls wey dey choke for my area in the night, no be girls..

Me wey no too dey keen in going out, provided my phone is charged or light dey, or one Barney dey by my side, to use massage body.

But strangely one evening, I summoned courage and went visiting, I know that area cause my family lived there once so it wasn't hard to find his house.

When I called him, he asked me to keep walking down, voices sounded in the background, girl voices, hahahaha.

I sighted Collins with two girls coming opposite me as I went to them, I was rapidly scanning the two babes trying to find out which one set pass and which one be Collins own.

I was disappointed when we finally met, Collins arm was around the finer chick wey I been dey eye, naso I look the black one, that one was the complete opposite of Collins babe.

How can light and darkness be roommates, to worsen the matter, na darkness come be the church girl. Collins and the other girl were escourting her to get a bike to choir practice.

Naso I squeeze face like say I lick lime, make no funny ideas enter her mind.

"Baby girls, this is my brother from another mother. His name is Peter, Just like we're close, I want you girls to be inside our circle." Collins said as he introduced me.

My jaw tightened... Which foolish circle they wan join.

The black girl Introduced herself, I forgot the name one second later and managed to shake her and the other babe hands as we continued walking to the direction I came from.

I barely said a word till she got bike, I trowey face begin Waka go as soon as she tried mounting the bike.

Collins walked ahead of his babe and reached me.

"Guy you no collect number?"

"If them born you well, ask me that useless question again, if I no blind you with nod, make my nose small." I replied as he bursted into laughter.

"Of all babes, na that one you wan give me. You're not okay." I added.

He gave me his room key and walked his babe down before coming back, by then I don soak garri dey help my life, atleast make I reduce thier provisions small.

"Guy no need to eat, we dey go one of my babe house, she don call me say she don cook already." Collins informed me as he stepped into the room.

"Oya na, na small garri I soak sef, chai so you get better babes like this, and na scrap you wan give me, you're not okay Sha...."

Twenty minutes later we were matching through a bush part.

We stopped Infront of a building as he led me behind it. Another row of buildings were behind it.

We stopped at the third door, I could swear that I heard a baby crying but I couldn't decide where I heard it from until the door opened and the voice hit me.

It was coming from the room.

"Come inside nah." Collins voice startled me back to reality as I noticed the babe standing and staring back at me, she was beautiful but I could swear that she was older than the both of us or was it biology at play here?

"Good evening Ma." I said as I stepped into the room.

"Who you dey call Ma? My name is Mary oh.." the female said behind me.

I froze as I noticed Collins playing with the baby that had gone quiet as soon as Collins picked him up.

I quickly scanned the room, baby things choke, so definitely no be neighbor pikin, but then Collins specifically said we were going to his babe house to eat, or was this a detour?

I sat quietly as I hoped my questions would soon be answered.

Collins made Introductions as the babe served us malt and asked us to make ourselves comfortable, she soon went out.

"Guy, na you babe be that?" I quickly asked.

"Ehen nah." He answered proudly.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Tell me you're joking?" I almost screamed.

"I dey serious." He said smiling.

"What the fuvk? Guy do you know that she just gave birth? Na your pikin?" I asked multiple questions.

"Guy chill abeg, I go yarn you when we dey go house." He assured me.

I was shaking my head as the babe entered back into the room.

She soon served us a delicious plate of egushi soup with lots of orishirishi that made my eyes water in gratitude, coupled with the steamy two heavy moulds of semovita for each of us.

I wanted to look at Collins and comment but he was seriously devouring his own meal, so I quietly prayed and dug into mine.

I paused when Mary sat next to Collins and started eating from his plate while breastfeeding her baby, Choi, fresh big boobs....

I wish I was the baby.......

It soon dawn on me that Mary's house was our final destination, so I relaxed and played games on my phone while she gisted with Collins.

"Guy gist me abeg..." I screamed as soon as we were out of there.

"Guy, Mary na my course mate, as she go vacation, she come back with bouncing baby boy, obviously she was pregnant before we vacated.

No be say me and her dey close oh before, but as she come back with baby, other students just dey avoid her, my problem na the kind delicacies wey she dey carry come school, I gats become her friend so that I go dey enjoy myself for her house.

Guess what? I dey even bring Becky come here come chop if she visits me in school, I tell Becky say she na my course mate, and as she see baby, she no go reason any thing, I tell Mary say Becky na my younger sister, so she dey welcome her wella."

Me I was damn speechless, like the nerves on this boy.

"Wait oh, so you and Mary are dating?"

"Ehen nah...." He replied.

"What? Okay what of her husband or should I say child's father? Cause I no see ring for her hand."

"Eh, she's not married, she say na one stupid boy for her area wey give her belly, say the guy take responsibilities but she no like am, na me she prefer."

My jaw dropped on the floor.

"So tell me, bro, I saw her pictures before she gave birth, that babe is fine as hell, and I remembered you saying that you guys didn't even speak when she was still flexing her life, so because of food, you carry yourself come give babe wey just born? Bro are you okay?"

"Guy no reason that one, me na hustler, this babe dey cook for me twice a day and she dey give me money and provisions, so why am I worried?"

"Guy, e no go end well ohhh. Wait oh, tell me, hope you never begin fuvk her yet?"

"Ehen, ehen, No... See wetin concern you sef? Na your babe? Guy come dey find bike go house biko...." He hushed the matter.

I shook my head in pity........

One month later..... Collins fell seriously ill, he had to come home to be treated.

Collins arrived in the morning, Mary arrived around noon with an entourage of her baby and her kid sister.

With four big bags. My jaw dropped again......

Collins quickly vacated his room for them and moved into mine.

The best part was that Mary took over kitchen duties, all I had to do was cross my legs and watch TV all day while loads of delicious delicacies arrived in front of me.

Mary was really taking care of her baby boy more than her own baby boy. Most times she'll lock me out of the room while she'll remain with Collins for minutes sometimes hours, if her pikin like make him cry him lungs out, if her sister or me no fit quiet am, the pikin go shout tire....

This matter dey occur like twice a day, most times in the night when I don go smoke, to find my door shut is always annoying. Naso I go siddon for varenda dey blow my cigar, I dare any neighbor to comot come complain.

Funny enough, one prayer house dey opposite my house, naso them dey do all night prayers every single day, I wonder how they look like in that house to be deprived of sleep every night....

Luckily for me, Mary finally left after four days, I was about complaining but she ruined my joy by leaving on time.

Collins was healed already, he soon left later in the evening after her calls wouldn't even allow him spend the night....

"Guy, wetin una dey do inside room wey even her baby no fit make her comot?" I asked Collins before he left that evening.

He smiled broadly and stroke his beard. "Na wetin dey your mind Nai be the answer."

I was grinding my teeth in rage as he left........

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Hungerbadoo: 8:51am On Dec 19, 2021
Uduak you are doing great

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Kawo9ze(m): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2021
Na my god go punish Collins
Hahahahaha
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Rumpleslitskin: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
Uduak come tell me the secret weh your uncle teach you cause my friends don tire for my jonsing whenever I drink
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Silentgroper(m): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
Omoh!! Dz two last episodes wan use laugh finish me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.