Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? (79285 Views)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by whizbee(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:
Well when I visited her unannounced, I met my deputy over there on the bed with full plate of rice and stew with fried fish...

Babe that hardly cooks for me, she always prefers to buy me malt, junks when I visited, las las I was introduced as a friend, the thing con be like say na me be the stranger for the room...

I codedly told her am coming and I left... And that was the beginning of the end. Met me the next day in school as she was like it's not what you think....

You were lucky. You were tagged friend, me that was introduced as ex

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Adakintroy: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
Born2conquer:

Lol, the purpose of the thread ain’t that na
If you’re interested in threads on happy marriage, check family section

Don't start it with lol.

You not laughing. You sad. The thread is about a man and woman. It's always about happy family.its what it thinks it's not talking about.

I will stay were I want.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Laideabdulahi: 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:
WHICH MOVIE IS IT?!.

It must not be a movie nah.
I have done similar thing before, during nysc.
I stayed back in the lodge while my guys travelled. being the only lodge in a very secluded part of the school, my girl came, we knaxcked in the open centre of d lodge , the lodge is a bungalow with 8 rooms, half rectangle shape. Kept the benches together and placed matress untop.

Omor,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Main31: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
Go and marry my deputy
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Born2conquer: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Adakintroy:

Don't start it with lol.

You not laughing. You sad. The thread is about a man and woman. It's always about happy family.its what it thinks it's not talking about.

I will stay were I want.
Lmao, i was actually laughing when i typed that
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Adakintroy: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
Born2conquer:

Lmao, i was actually laughing when i typed that

Am happy you are then.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by kechywillz(m): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lol...no na clerk officer u be,deputy get respect
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by okoroemeka(m): 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
Techydude:
Seems like you got married @ birth..probobkt before conception. I can't imagine this level of childishness from someone in his late 40's.

it is SIMPle fellows like you can make this comment,I bought my first car at 19 yrs,made my first million at 21 yrs and got married at 23yrs,I balled hard during my bachelor's years and I don't regret that,if you don't occasionally misbehave when you are bachelor ,when will you do that?when you are married?I don't give a flying fvck about what you think,pvssy are meant to fvcked and so shall it be.

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by phadriz(m): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
okoroemeka:
for your information the story is from my bachelor's years,I am now married for 21 yrs with 2 children in the university,I am no longer a kid that lies for kicks,it is obvious you are not a ladies man to disbelief such story,if you interact more with women you see that the story is not even at par with what women are capable of,what if I tell you the story of how I walked into the room of my cousin during Xmas to meet her and her friend Stark naked on the bed doing crazy lesbian moves or how I visited my farmer friend and encountered him fvcking his female customer on the passageway of the piggery house,the stories and experiences are endless,I had money always and my car when I was 19 yrs that made me to be a very naughty boy.

Your further explanation shows that you are lying, you are married for 21 years and the incident happened during your bachelorhood, you also said the lady kept calling you.

Bros when did GSM started working in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Exmilitant(m): 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

you na strong person.
happy family Life to them. Hope they are happy with each other Sha.

Nah, last i heard she left him after her parents disowned her. Its been 21 years now.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by eitsei(m): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Bunmhi:
Super stories
share your own story nau
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

It must not be a movie nah.
I have done similar thing before, during nysc.
I stayed back in the lodge while my guys travelled. being the only lodge in a very secluded part of the school, my girl came, we knaxcked in the open centre of d lodge , the lodge is a bungalow with 8 rooms, half rectangle shape. Kept the benches together and placed matress untop.

Omor,

On benches Lobatan!

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by authority2006(m): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
okoroemeka:
it is SIMPle fellows like you can make this comment,I bought my first car at 19 yrs,made my first million at 21 yrs and got married at 23yrs, I balled hard during my bachelor's years and I don't regret that,if you don't occasionally misbehave when you are bachelor ,when will you do that?when you are married?I don't give a flying fvck about what you think,pvssy are meant to fvcked and so shall it be.

Lol. You got married at 23! What bachelor years are you referring to here? For someone who married at 23, how many years did you spend as a bachelor that you balled hard? Lie!

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by luizpippo(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Exmilitant:
In school many years a go, i had a live-in partner. One beautiful law student. She possessed all the qualities i needed in a woman, humble, respectful, generous and kind. I even paid her school fees! We had a neighbour, a quiet final year student who was very friendly to us or so i thought. My girl took to him. Because i was usually away due to matters, i allowed them to flow together. One rainy night i arrived home and saw his slippers by my door, i wasn't bothered at first, but i became bothered when i heard screaming! Hell the niggar was f**king my girl on my bed, and in my room. Hell! The rest is history anyways.

And you did not deal with him militantly
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Exmilitant(m): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
luizpippo:

And you did not deal with him militantly
grin grin
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by MrMacinterchi1: 12:35am On Aug 01, 2021
Exmilitant:
Nah, last i heard she left him after her parents disowned her. Its been 21 years now.
Woo woo. What a twist.. and such a long time!
that should be early 2000
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by MrMacinterchi1: 12:37am On Aug 01, 2021
gonkin:

Diddn't have to. She explained but her reasons weren't good enough. She wasn't much of a liar like most professionals. Although I've been sensing and noticing the signs of some else being involved I just didn't want to bother my with thoughts that she was cheating. Her friend once snitched on her but I kept it to myself. That was just proof. Later I thanked my stars cuz she was into the pay for butt game.
Coded runs. Lord have mercy.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by MrMacinterchi1: 12:38am On Aug 01, 2021
Exmilitant:
Woo woo. What a twist.. and such a long time!
that should be early 2000
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Techydude: 5:16am On Aug 01, 2021
Now I'm even more certain. Thanks for confirming my thoughts. Your alter ego might be married, You're certainly not. I doubt if you've ever had a million naira in your account. You rant and curse like a primary school student, without reasoning. I know the truth hurts, but rest assured I will noyrespond to ur next. Knock urself out and confirm your age "eloquently"

okoroemeka:
it is SIMPle fellows like you can make this comment,I bought my first car at 19 yrs,made my first million at 21 yrs and got married at 23yrs,I balled hard during my bachelor's years and I don't regret that,if you don't occasionally misbehave when you are bachelor ,when will you do that?when you are married?I don't give a flying fvck about what you think,pvssy are meant to fvcked and so shall it be.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Exmilitant(m): 5:38am On Aug 01, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
Woo woo. What a twist.. and such a long time! that should be early 2000
September 2000. was in L200.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by mespusinglez(m): 6:18am On Aug 01, 2021
Fredoh:

Lol
OP You're a good summarizer: Hitting the nail on the head and its funny.

#Deputy
#Beginning of the end!

Sorry I'm sure you'll get over it.
It's part of being a man.
THAT'S IN THE PAST NOW...WE MOOVVVEEEEgrin
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by MummyD2020(f): 6:25am On Aug 01, 2021
Lamanii22:
I met his ex there... I was furious but I kept my cool... I am not someone that's quick to speak... I just observe situations... She left after a lil while and never saw her... Didn't even ask my DH about it I just let it slide....

But was he remorseful?
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by MrMacinterchi1: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2021
Exmilitant:
September 2000. was in L200.
it's well.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by okoroemeka(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2021
phadriz:

Your further explanation shows that you are lying, you are married for 21 years and the incident happened during your bachelorhood, you also said the lady kept calling you.

Bros when did GSM started working in Nigeria?
you suppose to understand that I didn't say it was during my bachelor's days,many things are still happening even now,we are still balling codedly.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Lamanii22(f): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
MummyD2020:

But was he remorseful?

Yeahhh..... He was... We're engaged now
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
Orubebe01:
Went to collect my salary from my ex employer, entered without knocking and saw oga and the secretary doing the doing on the table. The hurriedly dress up.
Haha
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
Danniedpastor:

Chairman was eating rice and stew.
You have only eaten Gala and malt.

You were introduced as "friend' while the boss was still sitted and munching his meal.

Oga, accept your "deputy' in peace o.
Haha
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
TheWolfen:
Yeeeeee grin

That is why I hardly visit women and they complain bitterly about it.
There is enough space for us at my place. She can come to me but for me to go to her will take special grace from capital G.O.D grin

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
gentlegenius:

The girl that can't cook for you spent her time and energy to cook good food for another guy and even serve him on her bed... And you still don't know your place in her life?
Infact, you are not even qualified to be a deputy. YOU ARE A TENANT... The guy you met is the LANDLORD.
grin
Hahahha grin please take it easy don't allow him to commit suicide, e pain em
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
Moneyboyz:
This lady spends hours in my place and goes home at night most times, suspicion arose when these stoped, not that she got a job or anything, I decided to go to her house and look for her only to meet the door locked two times, I went there the third time and peeped through the window only to see her sitting on a guys lap kissing and doing stuff.

Naso I go knock on door and she opened and I went to sit down adjacent to them, she introduced me to the guy with my name and introduced the guy too.
I was becoming impatient and called her aside only for us to reach the door and she started shouting. Naso I leave jejely never to reconcile.
That gender
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
Exmilitant:
In school many years a go, i had a live-in partner. One beautiful law student. She possessed all the qualities i needed in a woman, humble, respectful, generous and kind. I even paid her school fees! We had a neighbour, a quiet final year student who was very friendly to us or so i thought. My girl took to him. Because i was usually away due to matters, i allowed them to flow together. One rainy night i arrived home and saw his slippers by my door, i wasn't bothered at first, but i became bothered when i heard screaming! Hell the niggar was f**king my girl on my bed, and in my room. Hell! The rest is history anyways.
Hahaha. But I'M very sure she is acting as a good girl, or she is the angel type WHO you think can't kill a fly grin
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Yes it has to be a lie because na woman commit! Bunch of hypochrites!
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.