Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? (79293 Views)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by uthlaw: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
okoroemeka:
for your information the story is from my bachelor's years,I am now married for 21 yrs with 2 children in the university,I am no longer a kid that lies for kicks,it is obvious you are not a ladies man to disbelief such story,if you interact more with women you see that the story is not even at par with what women are capable of,what if I tell you the story of how I walked into the room of my cousin during Xmas to meet her and her friend Stark naked on the bed doing crazy lesbian moves or how I visited my farmer friend and encountered him fvcking his female customer on the passageway of the piggery house,the stories and experiences are endless,I had money always and my car when I was 19 yrs that made me to be a very naughty boy.
u try ooo,u de reply that goat!
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by therajah: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
okoroemeka:
ok,this is an experience I find very hilarious,I had this new pretty lady that has a fashion shop,fairly well to do,so that fateful day we booked that I will come and take her to my house for some serious nacking,I went on a business trip to a nearby town and with heavy rainfall I couldn't come back in time,she was calling me to know what's up,so by 8pm she gave up calling me and thought I will not make it,but the weather is cold and I really need some nacking,I drove to her house and went behind to the BQ she was living ,lo and behold the door of the BQ is fully open and another man is nacking the lady,I watched live X show for at least a minute before coughing,I nearly died of laughter on the look on their faces,why they left the door open I cannot tell,maybe she felt as the only resident it is safe to open the door to allow fresh air to waft over their buttocks,but the look on her face was pure horror.very comical
This is what african magic can cause..
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by uthlaw: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
BigYash:
Simple maras ,just play along.
yeah,play along and continue fucking till you get tired of the pussy!
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lamanii22:

Darling husband
hmm I see. Darling husband indeed.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by shegzydave(m): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Me since the day I know my bae is cheating and not loyal I have turn her to sex partner
Then I quietly look for a younger girl more pretty than her who has brain, I know she too might eventually end up disappointing me but for now I dont care

7 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by shegzydave(m): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Imagine the money you use to give her she is using it to cook food for another guy after a hot sex, the guy must enjoy naaa, after hot Bleep na food remain..... She introduce u to the guy as a friend omg lol
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
benzzyno:
My visit was not unannounced oo.. Na the other nigga come unannounced.!. So i closed late on a Friday.. My babe stays closer to my work place.. Then i decide to just chill the night at her place.. Fast forward to the next day which is Saturday.. Since am not going to work i decided to chill a little bit before i go home.. Atleast eat good food first grin.. The other nigga came in ooo while she was in the kitchen, omoh na boxers i wear d press laptop oo. grin[center][/center] grin Las Las babe introduce two of us oo.. That guy still be my nigga till today!.. We get new babes now. cheesy wink

Choi. very bad . very bad. una just leave the lady like that . LOL
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Olibboy: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:
Well when I visited her unannounced, I met my deputy over there on the bed with full plate of rice and stew with fried fish...

Babe that hardly cooks for me, she always prefers to buy me malt, junks when I visited, las las I was introduced as a friend, the thing con be like say na me be the stranger for the room...

I codedly told her am coming and I left... And that was the beginning of the end. Met me the next day in school as she was like it's not what you think....
deputy dey drop money �
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by benzzyno(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

Choi. very bad . very bad. una just leave the lady like that . LOL
omoh we take personal decisions ni oo.. Even the new one, how person sure say na only him get am self. grin
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
assent:

You are a strong woman. A rare one at that.

A reasonable man will take your silence and maturity as reasons to stop cheating, but a useless man will see it as a weakness to exploit.

Still, you are some rare gem
You are the one now bringing in the cheating part. atge lady could only be visiting. It's not as if they were caught in an uncompromising position or situation to jump into conclusion. Chill.
You're jumping into conclusion on a story that is not yours.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by debbydams(f): 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
mirinder:
Serves you right. Nasty bitch
na your sis be nasty bitch,must u quote me, a lot of people lack sense..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
Make I seat down and get chill stories from imagination.. If you go unannounced, then you shd be waiting for the unimaginable..
Especially in university hostels.. Ladies give themselves to whoever appeals to them at the time. When kònji hold them for skirt..
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
Exmilitant:
Nah, i carry the gal things keep for the guy house... She got pregnant for him and birthed a female child.. Fear those quiet and churchy guys o.
you na strong person.
happy family Life to them. Hope they are happy with each other Sha.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
benzzyno:
omoh we take personal decisions ni oo.. Even the new one, how person sure say na only him get am self. grin
o di egwu
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
okoroemeka:
ok,this is an experience I find very hilarious,I had this new pretty lady that has a fashion shop,fairly well to do,so that fateful day we booked that I will come and take her to my house for some serious nacking,I went on a business trip to a nearby town and with heavy rainfall I couldn't come back in time,she was calling me to know what's up,so by 8pm she gave up calling me and thought I will not make it,but the weather is cold and I really need some nacking,I drove to her house and went behind to the BQ she was living ,lo and behold the door of the BQ is fully open and another man is nacking the lady,I watched live X show for at least a minute before coughing,I nearly died of laughter on the look on their faces,why they left the door open I cannot tell,maybe she felt as the only resident it is safe to open the door to allow fresh air to waft over their buttocks,but the look on her face was pure horror.very comical
Omoh! You alone na Legends!
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by SirMichael1: 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Dayum
These kids have no respect

Believe that person at your peril. Liars are all over this forum. A cursory glance through his post and you'll see that he's still a boy.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Fredoh(m): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:
Well when I visited her unannounced, I met my deputy over there on the bed with full plate of rice and stew with fried fish...

Babe that hardly cooks for me, she always prefers to buy me malt, junks when I visited, las las I was introduced as a friend, the thing con be like say na me be the stranger for the room...

I codedly told her am coming and I left... And that was the beginning of the end. Met me the next day in school as she was like it's not what you think....

Lol
OP You're a good summarizer: Hitting the nail on the head and its funny.

#Deputy
#Beginning of the end!

Sorry I'm sure you'll get over it.
It's part of being a man.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Adakintroy: 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Born2conquer:
[sup][/sup]
You assumed the people posting here are not happily married grin the comments are mostly from the bachelor’s days experience

If they are happily married. Let them join and share positive stories. The negative ones are outrunning the positive.

The shiity mode no get sense.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
tujays:
My guy leave women face your studies. make money.
When you make money without knowing how to manage the bedroom you may end with an olosho

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lamanii22:
I met his ex there... I was furious but I kept my cool... I am not someone that's quick to speak... I just observe situations... She left after a lil while and never saw her... Didn't even ask my DH about it I just let it slide....

You guys weren't married then?
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by galaxy2020(m): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
Now you know u are just a spare tyre. Matter closed.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Olibboy: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
I don’t usually give people surprise visits. They know exactly when I’ll be coming what time I’ll come and the time I’ll leave. I cannot come and not find the person I’m look for.
Yhu are just like me
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Lamanii22(f): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

You guys weren't married then?

Yes we were dating then...

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Here's the Cop FBI is searching for. (Claps hands) mad detective skills.
guy I swear I wan clap for the guy but e no concern me like that.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by mespusinglez(m): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ihatebuhariwith:
guy I swear I wan clap for the guy but e no concern me like that.

LET'S JUS CLAP FOR HIM
IT'S NOT EASY!
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Gfskw: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
Really
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Techydude: 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Seems like you got married @ birth..probobkt before conception. I can't imagine this level of childishness from someone in his late 40's.

okoroemeka:
for your information the story is from my bachelor's years,I am now married for 21 yrs with 2 children in the university,I am no longer a kid that lies for kicks,it is obvious you are not a ladies man to disbelief such story,if you interact more with women you see that the story is not even at par with what women are capable of,what if I tell you the story of how I walked into the room of my cousin during Xmas to meet her and her friend Stark naked on the bed doing crazy lesbian moves or how I visited my farmer friend and encountered him fvcking his female customer on the passageway of the piggery house,the stories and experiences are endless,I had money always and my car when I was 19 yrs that made me to be a very naughty boy.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Yoighaman(m): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
okoroemeka:

I believe you jare my brother, that guy doesn't seem to know the capabilities of a woman...maybe until he finds himself 6 feet below the ground.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by gonkin(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

new neighbor.grin. You should have asked her why she introduced you as that after what what you guys have between you. you should have asked

Diddn't have to. She explained but her reasons weren't good enough. She wasn't much of a liar like most professionals. Although I've been sensing and noticing the signs of some else being involved I just didn't want to bother my with thoughts that she was cheating. Her friend once snitched on her but I kept it to myself. That was just proof. Later I thanked my stars cuz she was into the pay for butt game.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Ooe33: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
See u. U dey call president ur deputy.
Oga calm down o
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Born2conquer: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
Adakintroy:

If they are happily married. Let them join and share positive stories. The negative ones are outrunning the positive.

The shiity mode no get sense.
Lol, the purpose of the thread ain’t that na
If you’re interested in threads on happy marriage, check family section
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
Baba na you be deputy oooo grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.