Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,117 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? (79287 Views)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by mespusinglez(m): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2021
HenryDion:

Sorry op, but you're the deputy in this case...
NASO I SEE AM O
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by freshkpomo(m): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:
WELL WHEN I VISITED HER UNANNOUNCED I MET MY DEPUTY OVER THERE ON THE BED WITH FULL PLATE OF RICE AND STEW WITH FRIED FISH...BABE THAT HARDLY COOK FOR ME SHE ALWAYS PREFER TO BUY ME MALT, JUNKS WHEN I VISITED, LAS LAS I WAS INTRODUCE AS A FRIEND, THE THING CON BE LIKE SAY NA ME BE THE STRANGER FORTHE ROOM...I CODEDLY TOLD HER AM COMING AND I LEFT...AND THAT WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE END...MET ME THE NEXT DAY IN SCHOOL AS SHE WAS LIKE IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK....DORCAS THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE

We can choose to walk to our promise Land in peace or walk there in pieces, the choice is yours.

http://chng.it/W6TjswZd
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:18am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:
WELL WHEN I VISITED HER UNANNOUNCED I MET MY DEPUTY OVER THERE ON THE BED WITH FULL PLATE OF RICE AND STEW WITH FRIED FISH...BABE THAT HARDLY COOK FOR ME SHE ALWAYS PREFER TO BUY ME MALT, JUNKS WHEN I VISITED, LAS LAS I WAS INTRODUCE AS A FRIEND, THE THING CON BE LIKE SAY NA ME BE THE STRANGER FORTHE ROOM...I CODEDLY TOLD HER AM COMING AND I LEFT...AND THAT WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE END...MET ME THE NEXT DAY IN SCHOOL AS SHE WAS LIKE IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK....DORCAS THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE
Deputy got me grin grin I had to read again to understand grin

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2021
I don't visit them. If they can't visit, na dem sabi. No time to chase pvssy.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Ay77(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2021
That word deputy off me � grin
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:
Well when I visited her unannounced, I met my deputy over there on the bed with full plate of rice and stew with fried fish...

Babe that hardly cooks for me, she always prefers to buy me malt, junks when I visited, las las I was introduced as a friend, the thing con be like say na me be the stranger for the room...

I codedly told her am coming and I left... And that was the beginning of the end. Met me the next day in school as she was like it's not what you think....

You are now a man grin

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by AFONJACOW(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2021
Dey there dey look women... no go make money like your mates

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by TheWolfen(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2021
I don't do it but few girls I dated did it...

Moyo really tried her best to "catch" me grin
I told her to stop doing that.
People like that mostly have trust issues

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2021
Ay77:
That word deputy off me � grin

Nah him senior ranking officer, a field Marshal at that

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2021
Never cooked for you? Bro then you're the deputy now

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by iHart(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2021
Met me the next day in school as she was like it's not what you think....

Better face your book oh.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Omicron007: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

There is nothing you'd do to please Vaginal people.
They will surely cheat on you no matter what.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2021
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Here to read lies.

No be small thing grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Eagle360(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2021
grin
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by BigYash: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:
Well when I visited her unannounced, I met my deputy over there on the bed with full plate of rice and stew with fried fish...

Babe that hardly cooks for me, she always prefers to buy me malt, junks when I visited, las las I was introduced as a friend, the thing con be like say na me be the stranger for the room...

I codedly told her am coming and I left... And that was the beginning of the end. Met me the next day in school as she was like it's not what you think....
Simple maras ,just play along.

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by sylve11: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2021
okoroemeka:
ok,this is an experience I find very hilarious,I had this new pretty lady that has a fashion shop,fairly well to do,so that fateful day we booked that I will come and take her to my house for some serious nacking,I went on a business trip to a nearby town and with heavy rainfall I couldn't come back in time,she was calling me to know what's up,so by 8pm she gave up calling me and thought I will not make it,but the weather is cold and I really need some nacking,I drove to her house and went behind to the BQ she was living ,lo and behold the door of the BQ is fully open and another man is nacking the lady,I watched live X show for at least a minute before coughing,I nearly died of laughter on the look on their faces,why they left the door open I cannot tell,maybe she felt as the only resident it is safe to open the door to allow fresh air to waft over their buttocks,but the look on her face was pure horror.very comical

grin cool

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by tujays(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:

My guy leave women face your studies. make money.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Triangles1(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:

Too bad bro, such is life but I admired your courage, don't blame the gender they also want to survive just move to the next one.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by RedBororo(m): 9:51am On Jul 31, 2021
dangerous dangerous
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Orubebe01: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2021
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by jaymichael(m): 9:51am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:

True! True!! 'it's not what you think'. NA YOU BE THE DEPUTY. wink grin

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2021
aumusa:
grin
if you don't zoom, you won't understand
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Jonah507(m): 9:51am On Jul 31, 2021
OP na you b d deputy ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by galantjoe(m): 9:51am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:

You shouldn't break the relationship. You should keep collecting your pound of fresh at no cost until she breaks the breakable plate.

You should take her as player, by putting her as deputy girl. This kind thing sweet pass honey port

Tit for tat no go vex

18 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Spuggie: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2021
Who else is here to read lies like me?
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Ramirezkhay(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2021
I swear, most of dem go quick carry belle make Man fit think say na the pikin expand her P! Those old Baba's no get scope, na why dem think say women get scope grin B4 U enter level B I don already dy level M shocked Yoruba go talk say Oju ni Alakan fii N sho Ori
habsydiamond:
at last Dorcas cast you... These ladies dem no get feelings at all... That one spend on a lady doesn't mean she can't chop another man's thing behind ur back... It takes the grace of God for a lady to be loyal to one man... With what is happening upandan where olosho dey...one lady go fvck ten picks in a day for money.... Na we man I dey pity cos some of us go marry bottomless pit... Like hell fire own!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by arsetalks(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:

Guy you are so proud and full of yourself. You that you are the deputy is there calling someone the deputy.

Stop allotting too much importance to yourself Mr deputy.

7 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
I don't visit them. If they can't visit, na dem sabi. No time to chase pvssy.
my geng angry grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by ChasinGood(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2021
After God,fear them grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.