Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? (78442 Views)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by YaksonFCA(m): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:
Well when I visited her unannounced, I met my deputy over there on the bed with full plate of rice and stew with fried fish...

Babe that hardly cooks for me, she always prefers to buy me malt, junks when I visited, las las I was introduced as a friend, the thing con be like say na me be the stranger for the room...

I codedly told her am coming and I left... And that was the beginning of the end. Met me the next day in school as she was like it's not what you think....

It is not what you think indeed. Bad girl
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Emu4u2c: 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
Doja2000:
Not everybody learns it the hard way,some do and some don't. This is life. You don't expect what happens to u to happen to others. I have seen people who learn it the hard way and I choose to learn from them. I hardly experience such.
You can call me a kid,I don't care and I never will.
Experience is the best teacher Bros

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Emu4u2c: 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
Wardstunna22:
2016 through 2018 My ex was lashing random guys truth be told I was working for a firm so I was always traveling as if that was not enough she was caught lashing my guy someone that once told me she doesn't fit me it was painful I couldn't eat for weeks I lost weight. He later started beating her blue black while taking out his frustration on her and her excesses while they were loved up dating. 2020 I got a call from her pleading for assistance out of a few I sent her 5k and she asked if it's for credit this year 2021 she says she has never loved a guy like me b4 that I am so different. Truth be told the difference between me and the guys be say I be Mumu to her for treating her like a human being. I begged her never to call me she still does what do I do? I would have lost the Sim but it's my business sim I can't block her cos I don't block people. Please what do I do am I really a Mumu I still feel pity for her but I can't take her back after she lashed about 5guys I know that's unfair. Women indeed you guys are worth more than opening of legs I still Feel Sober when I remember what she took me through...
Bro don't ever take her back. She belongs to the street and the street she will go back to

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Emu4u2c: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
I pity people were dey think say all these story na lie... Women never do una Strong thing

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by multiple4u: 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
Did I hear you call the guy your "deputy" ?

Well, looks like you were the real deputy. Of course she introduced you as a friend. How come you call the real G your deputy!.

Guy focus on your studies. Make money first. Then you will never become a deputy to that office. Rather other guys will be your deputy.

I wonder why people still put all their trust on females.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by orumba(m): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
Deserved what you get, your level no reach to cook for
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Lilpen3758: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
9jayes:

Na u be the DEPUTY
na exactly wetin I wan tell am
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Bunmhi(f): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
Super stories
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by benzzyno(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
atheistandproud:

Mah niggie

That's how we roll. Why fight over puss?

Why fvckin fight? At the end of the day self Two of us fit still be d side niggas grin

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by MrMacinterchi1: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
okoroemeka:
for your information the story is from my bachelor's years,I am now married for 21 yrs with 2 children in the university,I am no longer a kid that lies for kicks,it is obvious you are not a ladies man to disbelief such story,if you interact more with women you see that the story is not even at par with what women are capable of,what if I tell you the story of how I walked into the room of my cousin during Xmas to meet her and her friend Stark naked on the bed doing crazy lesbian moves or how I visited my farmer friend and encountered him fvcking his female customer on the passageway of the piggery house,the stories and experiences are endless,I had money always and my car when I was 19 yrs that made me to be a very naughty boy.

no be small thing. There's nothing your eyes have not seen then . Baba!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by MrMacinterchi1: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lamanii22:
I met his ex there... I was furious but I kept my cool... I am not someone that's quick to speak... I just observe situations... She left after a lil while and never saw her... Didn't even ask my DH about it I just let it slide....
What's DH?
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
Exmilitant:
In school many years a go, i had a live-in partner. One beautiful law student. She possessed all the qualities i needed in a woman, humble, respectful, generous and kind. I even paid her school fees! We had a neighbour, a quiet final year student who was very friendly to us or so i thought. My girl took to him. Because i was usually away due to matters, i allowed them to flow together. One rainy night i arrived home and saw his slippers by my door, i wasn't bothered at first, but i became bothered when i heard screaming! Hell the niggar was f**king my girl on my bed, and in my room. Hell! The rest is history anyways.

Hope you didn't kill him as a "matters" guy that you're.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by abidak1759(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
You are the Deputy nah or better still side bull, u wey dey drink only malt and chinchin when you visit her. � � � � �
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Exmilitant(m): 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Hope you didn't kill him as a "matters" guy that you're.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Chirowman(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
You entered one chance relationship as a conductor and you met the bus driver . It's well with you hope you both hollandia yorghurt and fried rice with chicken to hold body . This life is not that hard , even cars have spare tires. Sorry

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Passionnn: 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:
Well when I visited her unannounced, I met my deputy over there on the bed with full plate of rice and stew with fried fish...

Babe that hardly cooks for me, she always prefers to buy me malt, junks when I visited, las las I was introduced as a friend, the thing con be like say na me be the stranger for the room...

I codedly told her am coming and I left... And that was the beginning of the end. Met me the next day in school as she was like it's not what you think....
Deputy Ke? Bros, you are the deputy. Just that you didn't know that all along.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Exmilitant:
grin grin

E shock you say I code abi? But well I hope you didn't go about it the SIMP way.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by MrMacinterchi1: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
jaymichael:
True! True!! 'it's not what you think'. NA YOU BE THE DEPUTY. wink grin
grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
benzzyno:
My visit was not unannounced oo.. Na the other nigga come unannounced.!. So i closed late on a Friday.. My babe stays closer to my work place.. Then i decide to just chill the night at her place.. Fast forward to the next day which is Saturday.. Since am not going to work i decided to chill a little bit before i go home.. Atleast eat good food first grin.. The other nigga came in ooo while she was in the kitchen, omoh na boxers i wear d press laptop oo. grin[center][/center] grin Las Las babe introduce two of us oo.. That guy still be my nigga till today!.. We get new babes now. cheesy wink

Raises glass of wine to two alpha males. But I hope say you no dey lie sha.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by MrMacinterchi1: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
Orubebe01:
Went to collect my salary from my ex employer, entered without knocking and saw oga and the secretary doing the doing on the table. The hurriedly dress up.
why u no knock enter person office.. :'
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Wardstunna22:
2016 through 2018 My ex was lashing random guys truth be told I was working for a firm so I was always traveling as if that was not enough she was caught lashing my guy someone that once told me she doesn't fit me it was painful I couldn't eat for weeks I lost weight. He later started beating her blue black while taking out his frustration on her and her excesses while they were loved up dating. 2020 I got a call from her pleading for assistance out of a few I sent her 5k and she asked if it's for credit this year 2021 she says she has never loved a guy like me b4 that I am so different. Truth be told the difference between me and the guys be say I be Mumu to her for treating her like a human being. I begged her never to call me she still does what do I do? I would have lost the Sim but it's my business sim I can't block her cos I don't block people. Please what do I do am I really a Mumu I still feel pity for her but I can't take her back after she lashed about 5guys I know that's unfair. Women indeed you guys are worth more than opening of legs I still Feel Sober when I remember what she took me through...

Wow! (Claps hand). What a SIMPle guy!
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by atheistandproud(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
benzzyno:

Why fvckin fight? At the end of the day self Two of us fit still be d side niggas grin

Asin ehn grin grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
gonkin:
Mine after a hard round of s3x thinking that she missed me. we strolling from her hostel to get ingredients for dinner. We met a guy, behold she introduced as NEW NEIGHBOUR to the guy. I just waka my own go. I hate wen a woman begs but she made her choice and I definitely don't share a woman. 4 year relationship ended.
new neighbor.grin. You should have asked her why she introduced you as that after what what you guys have between you. you should have asked
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
caracas:

I believed your story but after reading this I have my doubts, know why?.....
You said here that you've been married for 21 yrs and that incident happened when you were a bachelor.Now in your story you said the lady tried to CALL you several times ........
GSM came to Nigeria 1999 and it took at least 5 years for it to spread to individuals.....
You've been married for 21 years ,21 years ago is the year 2000.......Oga unless you were referring to a Nitel land line ain't no way that babe could have bin trying to reach you repeatedly with a GSM phone .......
Your story is either not correct or you're simply lying

Here's the Cop FBI is searching for. (Claps hands) mad detective skills.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Lilpen3758: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
bigcasava1:
If I tell you say women like penis pass money u go dey argue with me
women like dick pass money nah

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by ebuclassic18(m): 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
the most annoying part is when they use that line "babe is not what you think"

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Femeto: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:

What if it was her uncle?
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Lamanii22(f): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

What's DH?

Darling husband

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Lamanii22(f): 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
MTNdatahub:

Let it slide tanker! You obviously were afraid of losing him and more especially losing a thing he possesses that you enjoy.

No you're wrong... Wasn't afraid of anything.... I didn't see them having sex or anything...
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Lamanii22(f): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:
NO QUARREL NOTHING NOTHING

Nothing at all... Hence his respect for me increased
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by DimIsaac10(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lies from the kingdom of lies....
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by therajah: 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:

As stupid as nollywood scripts are, You cant write a simple nollywood script.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.