Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? (78487 Views)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Fiscus105(m): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:
Well when I visited her unannounced, I met my deputy over there on the bed with full plate of rice and stew with fried fish...

Babe that hardly cooks for me, she always prefers to buy me malt, junks when I visited, las las I was introduced as a friend, the thing con be like say na me be the stranger for the room...

I codedly told her am coming and I left... And that was the beginning of the end. Met me the next day in school as she was like it's not what you think....

I pity those who pamper women unnecessarily,........ she doesn't have enough strength to cook, wash, .......the girl is too moral to Bleep with different styles.

She would do worst if she meets rugged guy and ur eyes will clear then.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by babyfaceafrica: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2021
okoroemeka:
for your information the story is from my bachelor's years,I am now married for 21 yrs with 2 children in the university,I am no longer a kid that lies for kicks,it is obvious you are not a ladies man to disbelief such story,if you interact more with women you see that the story is not even at par with what women are capable of,what if I tell you the story of how I walked into the room of my cousin during Xmas to meet her and her friend Stark naked on the bed doing crazy lesbian moves or how I visited my farmer friend and encountered him fvcking his female customer on the passageway of the piggery house,the stories and experiences are endless,I had money always and my car when I was 19 yrs that made me to be a very naughty boy.
you get time to reply the moniker sef o..

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by sylve11: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2021
okoroemeka:
for your information the story is from my bachelor's years,I am now married for 21 yrs with 2 children in the university,I am no longer a kid that lies for kicks,it is obvious you are not a ladies man to disbelief such story,if you interact more with women you see that the story is not even at par with what women are capable of,what if I tell you the story of how I walked into the room of my cousin during Xmas to meet her and her friend Stark naked on the bed doing crazy lesbian moves or how I visited my farmer friend and encountered him fvcking his female customer on the passageway of the piggery house,the stories and experiences are endless,I had money always and my car when I was 19 yrs that made me to be a very naughty boy.

Abeg forget that guy. Him nor go understand. grin cool

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Gval123: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2021
Bro u wrong oh< na u be deputy oh, na the guy be executive. oh, so 4 u mind, na u get house? lolz. since that guy don day with plate of rice so, baba na houseboy she day see u as oh. Houseboy, just dat when body bite her and executive nor day house, that's when she call on u. Baba rethink u position well and correct this headline.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by DominionGreat: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:
Well when I visited her unannounced, I met my deputy over there on the bed with full plate of rice and stew with fried fish...

Babe that hardly cooks for me, she always prefers to buy me malt, junks when I visited, las las I was introduced as a friend, the thing con be like say na me be the stranger for the room...

I codedly told her am coming and I left... And that was the beginning of the end. Met me the next day in school as she was like it's not what you think....

Lol baba na you be the assistant from what u just posted...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Orubebe01: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2021
Went to collect my salary from my ex employer, entered without knocking and saw oga and the secretary doing the doing on the table. The hurriedly dress up.

19 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Revolva(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:

Oga dem don play you....you are just the mugu in the relationship....she is just using you.....she does not loves you and she is still confused and not a gal to keep as a girlfriend...

run from her......how can u enter her room and meet a guy...and she is even cooking for him...and she has not done that for u...na u de spend always on her...

LOL nigga u were never in a relationship

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by pickatyouu: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2021
My guy that dude is the chairman and you are the deputy. Take heart.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by SocialJustice: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:

From your story, you're the deputy. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2021
[quote author=Cerebellum post=104270329][/quote] E pain am ooo.

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Percy0006(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:
WHICH MOVIE IS IT?!.

grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by phenomental40(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:

no be juju be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Danniedpastor(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:
HOW CAN I BE THE DEPUTY NA grin

Chairman was eating rice and stew.
You have only eaten Gala and malt.

You were introduced as "friend' while the boss was still sitted and munching his meal.

Oga, accept your "deputy' in peace o.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by atheistandproud(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:

No vex oh.

But speaking from experience, you are the deputy.

It's a lesson I learnt in 200 level over 10 years ago. No too make noise. No form vex. If you have spent on the punnana, collect your share as others have advised and bounce.

The same goes for the captain too. That's how men roll. Use protection sha.

14 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by reubenobi(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2021
okoroemeka:
Don't mind some people, they believe everything is always fake not minding that this world is so large that even people experience such everyday.

12 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by okpmoses: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2021
habsydiamond:
at last Dorcas cast you... These ladies dem no get feelings at all... That one spend on a lady doesn't mean she can't chop another man's thing behind ur back... It takes the grace of God for a lady to be loyal to one man... With what is happening upandan where olosho dey...one lady go fvck ten picks in a day for money.... Na we man I dey pity cos some of us go marry bottomless pit... Like hell fire own!!!!

I swear..them day hurt men feelings oo but them go still play victims. Sad!

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by TheWolfen(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2021
Yeeeeee grin

That is why I hardly visit women and they complain bitterly about it.
There is enough space for us at my place. She can come to me but for me to go to her will take special grace from capital G.O.D grin

mespusinglez:

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by SirMichael1: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2021
okoroemeka:

Shut it boy. Stop coming up with this older than thou shiit. Even liars grow old.

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by NairaMaster1(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:

You're the side guy. You met the landlord

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by DAMN99: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2021
Oga said he met his deputy meanwhile he is the deputy..lol

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Charmingrascal(m): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2021
Thanks God you met your deputy not an opponent

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Kul3ger(m): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2021
okoroemeka:

I'm not saying these words are untrue oo...

But bros, you be like who go sabi lie

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by ZooOga: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2021
I saved these memes for good reason grin
This sh*t happens everyday all around the globe.

10 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Ebullient76(m): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2021
Congratulations
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Emperormartin(m): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2021
Lamanii22:
I met his ex there... I was furious but I kept my cool... I am not someone that's quick to speak... I just observe situations... She left after a lil while and never saw her... Didn't even ask my DH about it I just let it slide....
You're a good girl

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by gonkin(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2021
Mine after a hard round of s3x thinking that she missed me. we strolling from her hostel to get ingredients for dinner. We met a guy, behold she introduced as NEW NEIGHBOUR to the guy. I just waka my own go. I hate wen a woman begs but she made her choice and I definitely don't share a woman. 4 year relationship ended.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by CSTRR: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2021
That is why it is very foolish to spend heavily on girlfriends.

You money go likely waste.
Inside 10 girlfriends, na only one you go marry at the end of the day.

Spend, but don't overspend.
If it is not too much, it will not pain you too much.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Ramirezkhay(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2021
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by seyz91(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2021
cheesy
mespusinglez:

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by debbydams(f): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2021
I got the beatings of my life..went home with bruises all over my face.

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by LONGPREEK(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:

u are a mumu man. And u are even sounding like u broke up when she actually broke up with you. The way you sound sef, so weak , she surely dosnt deserve a weakling like u. You should be gay

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / 15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.