Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? (38925 Views)

Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by jaxxy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
There are different reasons why people turn down proposals so it depends on the reason.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by thomasjoe(m): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Romanoff:

But do you guys want to hear the explanations?

Many of you aren't willing to listen, you just focus on the "No". There is always a reason for a No.

What's there to listen to? The comprehension after the Summary ? No time to waste time...
You've been in a relationship and the lady has Probably been hoping you propse and now you do then she says no ...
Pls thank God secretly in your heart and calmly walk away ...don't even say word to the girl...she is most likely in a relationship dating someone she thinks is far better than you and has been managing the situation ...
Painful as it is , you should be grateful she helped end the relationship
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Charmingrascal(m): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
If the lady is comfortable with us continually having sex.
The relationship continues

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Romanoff(f): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
CoolAmbience:

You made some good sense.

But for me, it is senseless to come in public to propose. I mean, what is the true intent of doing it in public?

This is something that is supposed to be private.

Or have I being left out of the newest civilization?

Wetin concern me sef, e be like say some people just dey destined for public disgrace.

Public proposals shouldn't bedone if you both haven't had discussions about marriage or marrying each other.

6 Likes

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by RolexOfGeneva(m): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Cholls:
My brother if na my Wife even if she says no hundred times I will keep asking until she says YES!...
Are you ok?

4 Likes

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Romanoff(f): 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
emapeteum:

A woman who said no to you in public doesn't worth dying for.

So she should say yes to you in public and then say no in private abi?
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Cholls(m): 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
RolexOfGeneva:

Are you ok?
my brother yes! Are you?
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by donbenie(m): 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
Cholls:
My brother if na my Wife even if she says no hundred times I will keep asking until she says YES!...
And how do you know she's your wife?
If she kept on refusing you?
Are you Clairvoyant?
Or you are Nostradamus,that can see into the future?

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by pek(m): 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
Only a simp will kneel in public to ask a woman to marry him.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by donbenie(m): 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
RolexOfGeneva:

Are you ok?
Na werey.. grin

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Romanoff(f): 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nazgul:

I am too...cos it comes with a lot of unnecessary tensions, suspicions, emotions and unnecessary responsibility.

True...you won't easily ignore glaring red flags when sex isn't involved. Good sex makes girls (and even guys) go crazy, thereby ignoring vital caution signs of the partner in question, which if the relationship is upgraded to marriage can ruin the marriage.

I disagree.

When you're with someone, your goals and visions must be properly ironed out.

If a guy isn't only interested in when next you'll visit him, and whether or not you'll sleep over whenever you visit, what's there to talk about, such person clearly doesn't see you in his future. So what's there to talk about. Even if you bring up marriage issue to such guy, he'll carefully avoid it by either getting angry or claiming he's not financially ready, cos you're not in his future blueprint, you're just a person he uses to relieve his sexual urges.

Likewise a girl...if she's only interested in how much her man will be sending here as monthly upkeep, and how you'll spend your weekends in exotic places...etc. without adding any value to his life, then the guy doesn't need to have any kind of discussion with here cos such girl is out for herself and clearly doesn't picture a future with him.

A purposeful relationship is one which both parties work together towards a collective goal. Even God called the woman a helpmeet, meaning that there are some goals a man cannot accomplish without the help of a supportive woman besides him to encourage and motivate him.

Motives behind a relationship should be defined and such relationships should be reviewed timely as determined by the people involved.

My opinion o.

Make e no be say one of una dey plant for where the seed no go grow.
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Romanoff(f): 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
thomasjoe:

What's there to listen to? The comprehension after the Summary ?
You've been in a relationship and the lady has been hoping you propse and now you do then she says no ...
Pls thank God secretly in your heart and calmly walk away ...don't even say word to the girl...she is most likely in a relationship dating someone she thinks is far better than you and has been managing the situation ...
Painful as it is , you should be grateful she helped end the relationship

The lady has been hoping you'd propose?

How sure are you about this? What if she's not ready for this your proposal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by donbenie(m): 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
Cholls:
my brother yes! Are you?
He has a good reason for his question. grin
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Cholls(m): 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
donbenie:
And how do you know she's your wife?
If she kept on refusing you?
Are you Clairvoyant?
Or you are Nostradamus,that can see into the future?
My brother Clairvoyant
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by ClitRaider: 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
Doja2000:
Yes no yes no yes yes no
Yes no yes no yes yes no
Yes no yes no yes yes no
Hehehehe..

Wet THC..
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
Una still dey propose ??
Give her belle.. she go decide what next she wants...
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by AfonjaConehead: 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
I can't fit laff at these two things I saw oo. grin grin grin

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by RexTramadol1: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lol me sef get 10 options before I approach

NO, on the the next one
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by TheRedpillguy: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
Romanoff:

So it's okay for a woman you know to say yes to a guy she just met if he proposed to her.

Or it's okay for a girl to say yes to a guy who has said he'd change some of his bad behaviours but she's yet to see the changes?

There's always a reason for every answer, Yes or No.

That yes she's giving you could also be because you're her only option or cause you're her meal ticket out of poverty.

A No is not always bad, just get the reason for the No and be open to discussions.
No is No no discussion any discussion will just make you be in the womans control. No problem with NO. Alws a better option out there.
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by MYHUBBY: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
Romanoff:

So it's okay for a woman you know to say yes to a guy she just met if he proposed to her.

Or it's okay for a girl to say yes to a guy who has said he'd change some of his bad behaviours but she's yet to see the changes?

There's always a reason for every answer, Yes or No.

That yes she's giving you could also be because you're her only option or cause you're her meal ticket out of poverty.

A No is not always bad, just get the reason for the No and be open to discussions.

let me help you to add that, a lady saying yes to you doesn't mean she won't say no later or why are people going into church for wedding and going back to court for dissolution of marriage

no one should force feelings if they don't want heartbreak, both guys and ladies should love someone that feel for them

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Romanoff(f): 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
MYHUBBY:

let me help you to add that, a lady saying yes to you doesn't mean she won't say no later or why are people going into church for wedding and going back to court for dissolution of marriage

no one should force feelings if they don't want heartbreak, both guys and ladies should love someone that feel for them

I know someone that proposed to three different ladies at different points in his life. All three said yes but broke up with him later.

He's still single and he's not a child.

Isn't it obvious there's something wrong with him that's making these ladies say no after they've said yes to him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by thomasjoe(m): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Romanoff:

The lady has been hoping you'd propose?

How sure are you about this? What if she's not ready for this your proposal?

I'm not sure ...
Read my post , it says probably.
Howeved ,I believe it should be athing of joy to be proposed to someone that has been in a relationship with you and for the feaw to accept too except there may be some unholy alliances ...
Just my opinion though ...
Best wishes
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by BigDick70inch(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
CharisEleos:
Yes now

Hey babe girl.....
Whats up with today?? wink
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by MYHUBBY: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
Romanoff:

I know someone that proposed to three different ladies at different points in his life. All three said yes but broke up with him later.

Isn't it obvious there's something wrong with him that's making these ladies say no after they've said yes to him?

there might not be anything wrong with him really, many ladies hate men with low self esteem, bold less and a dependent mind among others

so when ladies come across such ladies they might fear for the future, I've seen broke guys fúck a lady dating a rich lady mercilessly without giving her any kobo. some ladies take advantage of some guys stupidity while some ladies with conscience who can't cope just take their exit
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
PLEASE who are these stupid men kneeling to propose to women?
Were they not trained at all.
Were they raised by Widows or what?
Where are these MEN emanating from?
Who is doing who a favor with such proposals.
I believe these are worthless men.
No buoyant man with pedigree does that.
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Raalsalghul: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
Yes of course, because both have different objectives on what the relationship should be.
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Ishilove: 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
Stephen2324:
If a man proposes to a lady and she says No, is the relationship over?
It depends on what they want out of the relationship. It must have a direction and if marriage is the goal, then when one party doesn't share that goal then you find your square root.

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Ishilove: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
Romanoff:

Na spirit wife, aka Aya Orun dey worry am grin tongue
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by optionalY09: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
No the relationship is not over but the chances of getting married is over. She will only remain a sex mate until the man finds a permanent partner
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Gabkan7: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
yes, if the only is to get married
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Romanoff(f): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ishilove:

Na spirit wife, aka Aya Orun dey worry am grin tongue

Rotfl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Gym / Man Carries His Fiancée On His Shoulder In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.