Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? (38949 Views)

Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by freshalien: 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Cholls:
My brother if you meet me in person can you say this nonsense to my face

Because you are who?? From what you wrote up there, you are a beta male and I would even give you a hot slap on top to cure you of your simping. Nonsense! angry
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Romanoff(f): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
stanliwise:

Sometimes not tangible enough

But not most times.
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by emapeteum(m): 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Romanoff:

So she should say yes to you in public and then say no in private abi?
Pls understand the content of my response.
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Gravity56: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nope

Just start all over again!!!!!!!
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Omoluabi16(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Technically, yes.
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by baralatie(m): 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
humilitypays:
how can a girl say NO to every lady's dream man, when she must have been fasting and praying for such rare opportunity

it is well with my brothers sha, life no balance grin

Women can say never sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by baralatie(m): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
Gravity56:
Nope

Just start all over again!!!!!!!
With somebody else
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by BRATISLAVA: 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nazgul:

You're just speaking English.

When a girls says no to the proposal of a guy she's supposedly dating, it's either she feels he doesn't measure up to her standard or she has someone else.

Are you a girl? Or a man full of assumptions?

There are many reasons to say no, exclusive of the stereotypical male assumptions you spilled, thinking those are the sole reasons why a girl would say no.

Some of you think the girl you're dating is a blind m. oron you'll treat anyhow, just because you think she has to be desperate to get married and can't see through you. Because most men think girls don't have brains they are always surprised at the, "no" and assume it is another man.

Don't work on yourselves, keep pointing fingers at females.

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Oweku: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
It depends... She might say no, please David give me time expecially if the relationship is still young..

Then u can continue dating..

But after 2-3 years n she said.. No.. Na straight RED na..
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
Here to read comment smiley
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by stanliwise(m): 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Romanoff:

But not most times.
You’re entitled to your opinion
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Romanoff(f): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
stanliwise:

You’re entitled to your opinion

As much as you are.
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by chaloskyx: 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
OF COURSE WHAT ARE U STAYING FOR? ONE L ISNT ENOUGH YOU NEED ANOTHER PUBLIC REJECTION FOR UR HEAD TO BE CORRECT?
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by beyondPen(m): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Today's men have lost their masculinity. How would a man be kneeling to beg a woman to marry him when it should be the other way round.
They should yearn for our wisdom, protection, strength emotionally and spiritually, sex, money and so on.

Inclusion; male is the price..
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Adexcp(m): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
�For your Quality logo design contact me via 08167873011

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by thesicilian: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
tunapawizzy:

i still cant come to terms with the fact a man will propose when he is not 120% sure the woman will do anything to be his Mrs ASAP.....some people no dey rate themselves sha
Exactly. For a marriage proposal to be rejected it means the two of them probably haven't even started discussing their future plans together, and so many other things have been left 'untreated' in the course of the relationship.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by worlddpeace48(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
Romanoff:

So it's okay for a woman you know to say yes to a guy she just met if he proposed to her.

Or it's okay for a girl to say yes to a guy who has said he'd change some of his bad behaviours but she's yet to see the changes?

There's always a reason for every answer, Yes or No.

That yes she's giving you could also be because you're her only option or cause you're her meal ticket out of poverty.

A No is not always bad, just get the reason for the No and be open to discussions.

I have read so many comments on this platform so trust me when i say you're an embodiment of reasoning and intelligence..
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Romanoff(f): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
worlddpeace48:

I have read so many comments on this platform so trust me when i say you're an embodiment of reasoning and intelligence..

Thank you o.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by tunapawizzy: 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
thesicilian:

Exactly. For a marriage proposal to be rejected it means the two of them probably haven't even started discussing their future plans together, and so many other things have been left 'untreated' in the course of the relationship.
u re very correct

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Cousin9999: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
That depends on why she said no.
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by smartNerd: 8:33am On Aug 01, 2021
“Success usually comes to those who are too
busy looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by goldstar25(f): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2021
Not really
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by CoolAmbience(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Romanoff:

Public proposals shouldn't been done if you both haven't had discussions about marriage or marrying each other.

You are correct!

You know say many guys no get sense.

Once, woman allow them 'climb' dem go feel say na love.

Women choose to 'stay' in a relationship with men for many reasons other than love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect / Bizarre: Global Boom In Sex Doll Sales (pictures) / Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.