Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? (38919 Views)

Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by akanbiaa(m): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
In the past you can still try again to show seriousness by involving family members and plan towards intruduction and wedding. But nowadays if she says no then accept and seek for another serious partner you have a lot in common with that you can marry.
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by thomasjoe(m): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
Romanoff:

Thank God you made exceptions.
But to be honest you will agree that he never measured up to her expectations or she never really loved him or was into another affair or all of the above.
Why will a lady say no no a marriage proposal when everything is okay with both of them ...
Okay now I'm willing to listen ...tell me what the reasons may be...thanks in advance
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by providencia(m): 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
Romanoff:

What is your idea of a couple of months?

That you think you know her enough to propose doesn't mean she knows you enough to say yes.

Your timeline shouldn't be her timeline.

Asides this, there should have been discussions that should lead to as proposal.

You can't just propose to a woman based in your own timeline and think hers doesn't matter.

You can never know any one enough. Humans will surprise you
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by orikoku: 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
What else. After no, it's finished.
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Romanoff(f): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
Humanoid01:

Oh wow! Belated congrats.

Thank you.
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by AntiWailer: 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
No.

It is just starting.
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Maobichek: 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
Romanoff:

If course, a no can be a yes.

What if she tells you No cause she wants to get a job or be financially stable first?

What if she says no cause she wants to settle her family first ti reduce dependency on her?

Do you agree with me that ladies are more sensitive than men when it comes to matters of the heart?

Please forget about the "testimonies" we hear in the Church, the truth is that no man will see a lady and propose to her immediately.
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Romanoff(f): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Maobichek:

Do you agree with me that ladies are more sensitive than men when it comes to matters of the heart?

Please forget about the "testimonies" we hear in the Church, the truth is that no man will see a lady and propose to her immediately.

Please, don't be so sure o.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Maobichek: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
Romanoff:

Please, don't be so sure o.

Hahaaaaa!!!, Can I share my personal experience with you?
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Halle000: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by baralatie(m): 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
Doja2000:
Yes no yes no yes yes no
Yes no yes no yes yes no
Yes no yes no yes yes no
In reverse

No

Yes

No

Yes

No

Yes

No
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by wumi2017(f): 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
Na end of discussion be that nah grin
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by FEGNO: 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
Over ke? Its only just beginning. OP use your head otherwise dem go use am for you grin grin grin
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Romanoff(f): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Maobichek:

Hahaaaaa!!!, Can I share my personal experience with you?

It's okay.
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Ten06(m): 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
Does no mean yes in your place?
Let your NO be NO and let your YES be YES.
Some of us can't tolerate hypocrisy
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Fredoh(m): 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
habsydiamond:
but that shouldn't be a straight No. Such must come with some explanations I guess

True but as long as the lady didn't say the famous "No" in a humiliating way.

The issue is most rejected proposals i see (all online, never seen a live rejection) are humiliating.

I usually expect the girl to get the guy off his knees, give him a hug and refuse the ring.
To me that Looks like the "No" for the time being!
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Fredoh(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
Romanoff:

But do you guys want to hear the explanations?

Many of you aren't willing to listen, you just focus on the "No". There is always a reason for a No.

The issue is most rejected proposals i see (all online, never seen a live rejection) are humiliating.

I usually expect the girl to get the guy off his knees, give him a hug and refuse the ring.
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Romanoff(f): 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
Fredoh:

Of course, if she loves the guy, she can say no like you've described.
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by harbarzzy(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
Stephen2324:
If a man proposes to a lady and she says No, is the relationship over?
Mumu men proposes..you give am belle straight up
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by habsydiamond(m): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
Fredoh:

those ladies from those rejection proposals u mentioned are just using the guy's to catch cruise... Those ladies strategies pass Nigerian military... Them get plenty plans for head Plan A, B to Z..
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by vickydevoka(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Stephen2324:
Ba carry over be dat.
Buh let me ask u if a woman propose to a man, n de man says no, it's de relationship over ?
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by jahsharon: 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
thesicilian:
For most men who know what they want in life and know that there's no time to waste , the relationship is usually over when a proposal is denied.
But for those who think the woman is the only one in the world and want to hang around in the hopes that they might be pitied and accepted eventually, the relationship can last for as long as possible.

What about for Niggas who think "let me be fucking free pusssy until I see a wife material"? Or the masters of the game who thinks " well, I can make her my permanent mistress and keep fuccking the bitch even after we both wed to different partners"?

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by freshalien: 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
Cholls:
My brother if na my Wife even if she says no hundred times I will keep asking until she says YES!...

Simp spotted! No iota self worth.
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Cholls(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
freshalien:

Simp spotted! No iota self worth.
My brother if you meet me in person can you say this nonsense to my face
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by YorubaPrince: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
Cholls:
My brother if na my Wife even if she says no hundred times I will keep asking until she says YES!...

Ekeletu confirm! grin
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Coldie(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
It's not, what it means Is you guys can continue fvcking in the name of relationship while you look for ur real wife
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by dontega(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
Stephen2324:
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by AmeLonRo(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
The relationship is not over. 1. The man should find out from her why she said no. 2. If she is in a serious relationship, he should go look for another woman. 3. If she wants more time, he should give her the time if he can wait. 4. If she is totally not interested in him, he should go on and seek someone else.
Life is short and requires some wisdom and common sense.

I advise people on marriage on my YouTube channel. In one of the sessions, a partner wanted to stop illicit sex but the other party does not want to stop, What can the partner do? See how the question was answered in this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAPTnzHkOMk
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by humilitypays(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
thesicilian:
For most men who know what they want in life and know that there's no time to waste , the relationship is usually over when a proposal is denied.
But for those who think the woman is the only one in the world and want to hang around in the hopes that they might be pitied and accepted eventually, the relationship can last for as long as possible.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by humilitypays(m): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
how can a girl say NO to every lady's dream man, when she must have been fasting and praying for such rare opportunity

it is well with my brothers sha, life no balance grin
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Gfskw: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
Yes offcourse
Re: If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by stanliwise(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
Romanoff:

But do you guys want to hear the explanations?

Many of you aren't willing to listen, you just focus on the "No". There is always a reason for a No.
Sometimes not tangible enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Gym / Man Carries His Fiancée On His Shoulder In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.