Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada (40636 Views)

Buhari Approves $2.4bn For Construction Of Red Line Rail In Lagos / Lagos Light Rail Project To Be Completed By Dec 2016 – Ambode / "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by ektbear: 4:41pm On May 16, 2011

1. Why isn't getting from point A to point B as cheaply as possible OK?--- His ambition to be president is what i mean. Window dressing is not good enough.
What on earth does this mean? If you can buy these cars at a fraction of the cost of brand new ones, and you get them with some sort of maintenance, warranty, etc, then why the fvck not go for it? The less money you spend on cars, then the less you have to charge the end customer. Or is this a fashion show?

2. Why aren't the cars good enough?- They are simply too old and not energy efficient
Age isn't important so much as how many years the cars have in them. If they have enough years remaining, not a problem. Regarding energy efficiency, what on earth do you mean? Too much energy consumed per trip? If so, what is the #, and what is more reasonable?

3. How do you know that they are too expensive to maintain?- Check NY's budget woes and what it takes to maintain these trains, we do not have the resources and the average citizen will not be able to afford the cost to ride the trains.
What does NYs budget woes have to do with these traincars from Toronto  

4. How do you know countries are moving away from this sort of train? Toronto is not, BTW: http://en.wikipedia.org- Even China, the cheapest country i know did not invest in these archaic trains.

/wiki/Toronto_Rocket_(Toronto_subway_car), they are just using a newer model of what Fashola is buying

Again, the age is not necessarily a problem.
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 16, 2011
2mch:

As you have an opinion, so do i. Lagos state cannot afford these trains. I actually know better what i am talking about than you do, i will also not argue ridiculously and childishly with you. It is my state after all, i have a stake in the affairs. Truth be told, it is not good enough. It is too old, and too costly to maintain. When Fashola leaves, the next governor might not care too much and cut corner's. It is best he does it right than to go into it at all.
YOU HAVE A STAKE? HOW MANY TIMES IN A YEAR DO YOU PAY TAX? SOCIAL SECURITY?  undecided
NONSENSE
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by seanet02: 4:44pm On May 16, 2011
2mch:

As you have an opinion, so do i. Lagos state cannot afford these trains. I actually know better what i am talking about than you do, i will also not argue ridiculously and childishly with you. It is my state after all, i have a stake in the affairs. Truth be told, it is not good enough. It is too old, and too costly to maintain. When Fashola leaves, the next governor might not care too much and cut corner's. It is best he does it right than to go into it at all.
Another Bundle of Rubbish from you. How can you labelled the Trains as being Old when you didn't even know the Model?
Learn to argue constructively.
Go for a Glaucoma Operation.
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by efizeey(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2011
Simply put Nigerians are pessimistic, argue blindy and expect marathon performance from babies. My opinion nice move.
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by boycottam: 4:48pm On May 16, 2011
Fashola is inspecting the same train models used in NYC. so far he's doing a good job. what is PDP chop I chop mofos doing in the center? Lemme guess? Nada meanwhile Bankole shared 10 billion dollars between his mistresses! Gp Fashola abegi!
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by ektbear: 4:49pm On May 16, 2011
Per capita, Nigeria is probably #1 on earth when it comes to haters and bad belle people

These same people complaining that he got affordable cars will be the same ones complaining that the rail is too expensive when it comes out.

Smh

Carry go, Fashola
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by 2mch(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2011
The trains are simply too old and not good enough. If the state cannot afford the project, do not go into it. Nigerians always think of today and not tomorrow. We do not have the resources to operate old trains. The masses who the trains are supposed to be for, would not be able to afford the rides, as part of the cost for maintenance will be passed to them as fare. The idea is good, the execution should also be good. He should ask himself whether the project is sustainable and affordable even after he is out of office. I do not argue with fools, and idiots content with mediocrity. It is my home state, and i ask for the best for my people. Simple. If you dont like my opinion, please take a dive off the crumbling third mainland.
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by violent(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2011
2mch:

If you don't know much about trains, then you should just shut the fck up, trains, unlike cars are built to last for generations, they are not something you have to "warm" every morning!
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 16, 2011
well am asking you how many times do you pay tax? you probably never paid tax be4
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by 2mch(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2011
Donlittle:

well am asking you how many times do you pay tax? you probably never paid tax be4

Before your mother and father moved to lagos from their villages. Foolish little don.
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by EkoIle1: 4:54pm On May 16, 2011
A.Chigozie:

[size=20pt]
I simply asked why didn't he hire Nigerians to build the trains, is that a Pan African question?  I don't reject the label of being called a Pan Africanist, that is how my parents raised me to be, but you guys do need to start using your own people to build up your nations, otherwise you will not be any better off than you are today.

Case in point, my beloved President Obama is promoting the rebuilding of our train system, we need high speed rail like yesterday
, it will create good jobs for our people as well as spur economic growth in other areas. Trust me when I say, you won't see us paying Canadians or anyone else to construct our system, if by slim chance we are lacking the knowledge, we will send US citizens to learn what is needed than bring that knowledge HOME.  A nation can't keep outsourcing critical industries and expect to grow.  
[/size]

Stop repeating that rubbish please. This is ridiculous. Is Lagos state now on the same footing with the US government? You mean Lagos state is equipped with trillions of dollars economy/GDP and billions to throw at  other states to build high speed rails?   Or you mean just like in the US, GEJ should start sending billions of dollars to all the states in Nigeria to start building high speed rail system? What's your point and how is this part of the argument?

Is it by force to get into arguments or must you spew nonsense and irrational rubbish?

Economies reacts to the same laws of supply and demand, by building the rail system, Fashola is creating the demand in Nigeria and it's up to the private sector to rise to the occasion and approach the state with their ideas or products for future orders.  

And if what you are suggesting is that the state shouldn't develop it's transportation system by building the rail system till some private entity starts producing what's yet to be any kind of demand for, then you not only sound foolish and inept, you shouldn't be an administrator.

Lagos state is the only state in Nigeria manufacturing it's own power transformers, something the federal government is not even thinking about talk less doing  same.
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by bkbabe97y1: 4:54pm On May 16, 2011
A.Chigozie:

[size=20pt]
I simply asked why didn't he hire Nigerians to build the trains, is that a Pan African question?  I don't reject the label of being called a Pan Africanist, that is how my parents raised me to be, but you guys do need to start using your own people to build up your nations, otherwise you will not be any better off than you are today.  

Case in point, my beloved President Obama is promoting the rebuilding of our train system, we need high speed rail like yesterday, it will create good jobs for our people as well as spur economic growth in other areas. Trust me when I say, you won't see us paying Canadians or anyone else to construct our system, if by slim chance we are lacking the knowledge, we will send US citizens to learn what is needed than bring that knowledge HOME.  A nation can't keep outsourcing critical industries and expect to grow.  
[/size]

First off reduce those fonts, even if you wanna keep the annoying red. You dont have to virtually shove your words in our faces. Is this how you get your point across in real life? Well, then again, considering the tribe youre repping, it shouldnt be a surprise.

Second, do yourself a favor. Log off, grab a book and read! Or, if your insanely smart like yours truly (and comprehension is not an issue) then always refer to google so you can at least be aware of the point which you intend to push across.

You think building a train a train is the same as making a paper plane. . . " fold this piece here, and we got the wing. This piece here, and we got the tail. . . . ". Did you take a glance at the pic when the Governor was inspecting the wheels/brakes? Know what came to my mind? "Damn, how they make that?!".

Have you seen how many parts go on a train? Even parts you and I will never get to see i.e parts that reside in the engine! You think a train is just made up of seats and metal and it just starts to roll along on command? Havent you ever seen those commercials of cars being made? Even in those 20 second adverts you can see the rigorous tests the cars are subjected to. If it was that easy to make simple things as cars,  China will be at the forefront. Scratch that. Even the U.S will not lag behind the Japanese, Europeans and Koreans if it was that easy!

The truth is, Nigeria lacks the technological know how to build a train; it simply is not that industrialized. The high speed rails the U.S is seeking, dont be surprised that a foreign firm is who's gonna supply us the train. What would you say then?

Africa is just not industrialized. Thats the truth. Step by step, judging from the actions of the South West of Nigeria and its people, they'll "get it". But, for now, the best they can do is that kinda train. And like I said; IF ITS GOOD FOR NY, ITS GOOD FOR LAGOS.

Remember too, that very few places got effective (if they even have it at all) train service in the U.S!
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by violent(m): 4:55pm On May 16, 2011
2mch:

The trains are simply too old and not good enough. If the state cannot afford the project, do not go into it. Nigerians always think of today and not tomorrow. We do not have the resources to operate old trains. The masses who the trains are supposed to be for, would not be able to afford the rides, as part of the cost for maintenance will be passed to them as fare. The idea is good, the execution should also be good. He should ask himself whether the project is sustainable and affordable even after he is out of office. I do not argue with fools, and idiots content with mediocrity. It is my home state, and i ask for the best for my people. Simple. If you dont like my opinion, please take a dive off the crumbling third mainland.

The average age of trains in Britain is 20 years, and many of them are still in service.

You looked at pictures, proabably never been on a train, probably never read articles on trains, and you simply conclude they are too old?  how dumb can you get?
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 16, 2011
2mch:

Before your mother and father moved to lagos from their villages. Foolish little don.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thanks you o, but haha, dey were both born in lagos, nonsense.
i still know and am 100 percent sure u dnt pay tax
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by Fhemmmy: 4:57pm On May 16, 2011
I would only adviced that they invest in newer model trains and not the used ones that gives Torontonians problems . . . . .  But good start
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by bkbabe97y1: 4:57pm On May 16, 2011
violent:

The average age of trains in Britain is 20 years, and many of them are still in service.

You looked at pictures, proabably never been on a train, probably never read articles on trains, and you simply conclude they are too old?  how dumb can you get?

ROFLMAO!!!
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by AChigozie1(f): 4:57pm On May 16, 2011
EzeUche_:

A. Chigozie, for the mere fact that you chose to go under an Igbo name as your moniker, you will be attacked even though you are AA with Igbo roots.  grin

Let it be known that we Igbos are not tribalist. But you are in a viper's den with all these Yorubas.

[size=20pt]Yes, I know, but it is my name.  If I marry, I will keep my name, because more than likely my future husband will be like 99.9% of AA and carry the name of the family who enslaved his ancestors.   [/size]
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 16, 2011
Most people here, talking havent seen a train, used it, know how it works, and how much to maintain it, how long it will last, but dammn right dey wnt the latest version of train, were d next governor will come, and 4get bout it too!!
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by ektbear: 4:58pm On May 16, 2011
Is what Fashola buying worse than what they use in Washington, DC:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Metro_rolling_stock

Or worse than what is used in Boston:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Line_(MBTA)

Look, if you don't like the cars, no wahala. I'm sure over time they'll upgrade to newer ones. But to START this project, what is wrong with doing it affordably? Why must brand-spankin new rail cars be bought?
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 16, 2011
A.Chigozie:

[size=20pt]Yes, I know, but it is my name.  If I marry, I will keep my name, because more than likely my future husband will be like 99.9% of AA and carry the name of the family who enslaved his ancestors.   [/size]

do you even know some Slaves left africa willingly to go to the new world? how dumb can you get?
damn, u a useless mofo
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by EkoIle1: 4:59pm On May 16, 2011
Fhemmmy:

I would only adviced that they invest in newer model trains and not the used ones that gives Torontonians problems . . . . .  But good start

Please enlighten us about these problems,

Please don't run away or try to ignore my request.
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by seanet02: 5:01pm On May 16, 2011

For all those Bad belle Ibos talking crap, can you read this

[b]
http://www.railway-technology.com/projects/lagosrailmasstransit/
Lagos Rail Mass Transit System, Nigeria
Email-Icon
Email Article

Print-Icon
Print

Link-to-us
Link To Us

Related Projects
Related Projects
key facts
Key Data
Type
Urban rapid rail transit system
Population
Over 17 million
Lines
Two (Red and Blue lines)
Length
Red line: 30km Blue line: 27km
Gauge
Standard
Routes
Red line: Marina to Agbado Blue line: Okokomaiko to Marina
Full specifications

Nigeria's capital city Lagos is constructing a light rail system under a public private partnership (PPP). The project is sponsored by the Lagos State Government (LSG) and will be developed by Lagos Metropolitan Area Transport Authority (LAMATA) on behalf of LSG.

LAMATA has proposed seven lines in the network: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple, Brown and Orange. The project will begin with the simultaneous construction of the Red and Blue Lines.

China Civil Engineering Construction Company (CCECC) has been appointed as the contractor for the construction of the first line (Blue). Detailed design and surveying for the entire project have been completed, and the project is expected to be completed by 2011.

Lagos rail mass transit system funding

The first two lines of the urban rail project are estimated to cost $1.4bn. The Red line will be 30km long, and will run between Marina and Agbado. The Blue line will be 27km long, connecting Okokomaiko to Marina.
"LAMATA has proposed seven lines in the Lagos network."

The Blue line will cost $1.2bn and will be funded entirely by the Lagos State Government (LSG). The 30km-long Red line will use the existing Nigeria Railway Corporation corridor. The Lagos State Government is currently in negotiations with investors that have shown interest in constructing and running the project for a concessionary period.

It is envisaged that the new lines will be contracted to separate companies comprising two contracts each. One will be a design build contract for the associated rail infrastructure and stations, and the other will be a concession contract. The design build contract for the Blue line has been awarded to CCECC. The concession contracts and the design build contract for the Red line are yet to be awarded.

The design build contract will include the basic design and construction of the rail infrastructure. The concession contract will be for the operation and maintenance of the lines for a 40-year period. The scope of work for the concessionaire will also include design and construction of the infrastructure associated with operation and maintenance of the lines.

The transaction adviser for the Red line is Dar Al-Handasah. CPCS Transcom is the transaction adviser for the Blue line. The two transaction advisers have conducted feasibility studies and conceptual design work for their respective lines.

Red Line: Marina to Iddo

The Red line begins as a double line at Marina and runs through Ebute Ero ending at Iddo. It then runs northwards via a reverse curve to reach Ebute Metta. The line runs straight to Yaba, Mushin and Oshodi before reaching Ikeja. At the Ikeja station, the Red line is linked to the line from the international and domestic airport terminal. From Ikeja, a single line will run to the airport terminals. The Red line moves as a double line further northwards from Ikeja to pass through Agege, Iju and finally reaches Agbado.
"CCECC won the construction contract for the Blue line. "

The passenger railway service run by Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) from the north will terminate at the Agbado interchange. Passengers travelling to Marina using NRC services will change train at Agbado and continue their journey on the Red line. Some of the Red line section from Agbado will run on NRC corridor tracks.

The Blue line starts at Marina station and runs along Ebute Ero and Iddo stations ­– same as the Red line. From Iddo, the Blue line running on an elevated platform moves along the National Theatre station and makes a descent at Iganmu to join the expanded Lagos-Badagry Expressway, an expansion conceived to ease link between Nigeria and neighbouring West African states, Alaba, Mile 2, Festac, Alakija, Trade Fair station, Volkswagen station, LASU and finally reaches the Okokomaiko station where it ends. One of the two bridges being built for the Blue line is at Mile 2.

Island-style platforms

The Red and Blue lines will have 13 stations each. Three stations in the south end of the Red line will be shared with the Blue line. The two lines will therefore comprise 23 stations in total.

The stations will have island-style platforms and commuter payment systems. Public address and electronic information screens will be installed in each station. The Ebute Ero station will also have an escalator.

A number of rail crossings with elevated road structures will be built along the lines. A total of 35 pedestrian bridges will be constructed over the Nigerian Railway Corridor. Cable ducts and walkways, in addition to drainage system with two walls will be built along different sections of the lines.

Between Marina and Iddo stations, a combined 5km viaduct rail over road and cable stay bridge will be built, linking the Red and Blue lines.

Other infrastructure to be built as part of the project include stations; signalling, control and communications (SC&C) systems; supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems; depot and workshop facilities; an operations control centre and a training facility for train drivers.
"The Blue line will be 27km long, connecting Okokomaiko to Marina."

Rolling stock

The Red line is anticipated to operate with 12-car trains between 2010 and 2015. More cars will be added according to demand. The maximum number of cars will, however, be limited to 16 a train. The 16-car trains will be 352m long and the 12-car trains will be 264m long. The cars will accommodate 300 passengers each.

Signalling and communications

The light rail system will employ the latest train authorisation systems, automatic train protection (ATP) and in-cab signalling in all of its lines. The wayside equipment will be minimised so that the drivers will not exceed the authorised movement limits. The ATP will help to maintain the speed restrictions set on the lines. To ensure that the signalling is available even during power cuts, a backup power system will be fitted.
[/b]
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by Gekko(m): 5:01pm On May 16, 2011
This has nothing to do with bad belle, we all are entitled to criticize govt.  We all agree that Fashola is ahead of others but that doesn't make him exempt from criticism.  

The state was promised light rail cars which is even evident in the mock up designs that was presented but instead you are getting refurbished subway cars
thats suited for heavy rail metro systems.  I'm not complaining at all i guess something is better than nothing but this should raise your eyebrow a little .

They obviously opted for an inexpensive option and i'm wondering why?
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by bkbabe97y1: 5:03pm On May 16, 2011
A.Chigozie:

Sure, they hate you cause you decided to get you a Ibo name.

Homie, I've fuxcked with these Yorubas on here for a minute and if you wasnt coming on here sounding crazy they usually aint got no time for u.

Notice the person trying to tell you to start the cry of being a "Vic". . . . Ezeuche we see you!

Even I think your nuts. Grab a fuxckin book, and read. For now, ur sounding mad uneducated!
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by seanet02: 5:04pm On May 16, 2011
Gekko:

This has nothing to do with bad belle, we all have are entitles to criticize govt.  We all agree that Fashola is ahead of others but that doesn't make him exempt from criticism.  

The state was promised light rail cars which is even evident in the mock up designs that was presented but instead you are getting refurbished subway cars

thats suited for heavy rail metro systems.  I'm not complaining at all i guess something is better than nothing but this should raise your eyebrow a little .

Can you see the contradictions in your post?
The mere fact that someone promises a Light rail does not mean he is going to buy a new one.
I will not take that for Comprehension problem though
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by tpia5: 5:05pm On May 16, 2011
Trust me when I say, you won't see us paying Canadians or anyone else to construct our system, if by slim chance we are lacking the knowledge, we will send US citizens to learn what is needed than bring that knowledge HOME.

can you be any wronger!!!!!!!
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by ektbear: 5:05pm On May 16, 2011
Gekko:

This has nothing to do with bad belle, we all have are entitles to criticize govt.  We all agree that Fashola is ahead of others but that doesn't make him exempt from criticism.  

thats suited for heavy rail metro systems.
What difference does it make whether it is light rail or subway? I actually don't even know what the difference is myself. Does it matter?

I'm not complaining at all i guess something is better than nothing but this should raise your eyebrow a little .

What would you have suggested they do? Go for the more expensive option? If so, where do you get the money for it?
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by bkbabe97y1: 5:06pm On May 16, 2011
A.Chigozie:

[Yes, I know, but it is my name.  If I marry, I will keep my name, because more than likely my future husband will be like 99.9% of AA and carry the name of the family who enslaved his ancestors.  

And with the bolded, I bet anything that ,this minute, her in-box is being flooded  with Green-Card seeking Ibo men!

EzeUche and Udezue we see ya!
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by AChigozie1(f): 5:07pm On May 16, 2011
Donlittle:

do you even know some Slaves left africa willingly to go to the new world? how dumb can you get?
damn, u a useless mofo

[size=20pt]WTH are you talking about?  What do former enslaved people settling in Liberia or Sierra Leone have to do with this topic?  Some of you people are all over the place, can't you focus?  [/size]
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 16, 2011
bkbabe.97y:

And with the bolded, I bet anything that ,this minute, her in-box is being flooded  with Green-Card seeking Ibo men!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked, n den he gets divorce, and leave her asss alone
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by 2mch(m): 5:08pm On May 16, 2011
Gekko:

This has nothing to do with bad belle, we all are entitled to criticize govt.  We all agree that Fashola is ahead of others but that doesn't make him exempt from criticism.  

rotflmao. Imagine the nonsense being spewed here. I know some of them are working for their pay checks, but they should spare us the bullshit. At the end of the day, we know a newer equipment is far cheaper in the long run than an old one. Only common sense. Nigerian's and their okrika mentality. If it is too expensive for the state, then concentrate of roads and bridges until they can afford it. No more short cuts, or cheap alternatives. It always costs us dearly in the end.
Re: In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada by AChigozie1(f): 5:09pm On May 16, 2011
bkbabe.97y:

[size=20pt]
Really!?  I must go and check it at once! grin  LOL!
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco / Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate / Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.