Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up (59061 Views)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by webosky: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2021
Kondomatic:
The future has no tfare.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2021
God knows I can't go out to a guy's place without not having my own money with me. Good for her. Hopefully it will teach her a lesson. Broke ass slay queen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Lewisdinho(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2021
Very shameful. Na em full instagram. Always trying to live a fake life. She was even forming phoenetics with her 500 naira slippers and a bleaching skin. Guy man don play u, refuses to pick ur call and u still d form say my boyfriend will transfer the money to u.... Boyfriend where don set u up. U wake up in the morning na them go upload status for whatsapp as early as 5a.m in the morning, i believe she was even taking pics with her tongue out and be handling her hair while inside the car and uploading it on instagram or other apps just to oppress people. To all the ladies here, i know times are hard but try and find something doing. Even if na to d sell something for market. Men will respect u than sitting one place and be living a proud fake life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Daniluv1(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2021
folake4u:
undecided All these embarrassment could have been avoided if she had her own cab fare.
Why can't she transfer the money to the Bolt driver and later collect the money from said boyfriend.
Na wa.

She nor get na
Very useless and shameless Human species

I hope you are not part of them though

9 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by teeshet: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2021
Wawelexy:
Oga hold that girl tight till she pays..... na their type dey live large on Instagram.....

If to say na d bolt man f*ck up now, she for don rubbish d guy and people go support her....

Na their way, dem go dey find guy wey go pay their tf to and fro as if say boyfriend be their papa.....

If to say na night now, I for say make u tell am make she give u doggi for back sit so u no go loose. Because the bf won't pick any yeye call and I don't think this one that's looking like abba kyarii in orange uniform has any other means of paying you....
back seat ke, i carry am go my house for beta kerewa. Na all the style she give me. Come see as she dey moan that nite.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by ayzTIGER: 10:14am On Aug 02, 2021
lummily:
Bolt job ain’t easy in this part of the world, I was did that job and thank God for giving me a good cause to stop.. At time you face humiliation from some riders whose parent can’t even afford to buy a bike. Especially these online whores.
you wont see pocohantas or whatever here to tell you how bolt drivers are uncouth, aggressive and always the problem. Who knows the kind of words this one threw at the driver just to get to her destination and couldn't pay.

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by mytalentlyng: 10:14am On Aug 02, 2021
I LOVE WHAT THIS BOLT DRIVER DID. THEY ARE THE TYPE THAT ARE USUALLY RUDE TO BOLT DRIVERS AS IF THEY ARE THE ONE THAT BOUGHT THE CAR FOR THEM. AND THEY WILL NOT PAY UNTIL THEY SEE A FRIEND OR BOYFRIEND. SOME OF THEM WILL EVEN DO FAKE TRANSFER. AWON OLOSHO KOBO KOBO, THEY FULL IBADAN HERE. SOME WILL EVEN SAY BECAUSE THE PRICE CHANGES FROM THE ESTIMATED AMOUNT THEY WILL NOT PAY

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Daniluv1(m): 10:14am On Aug 02, 2021
Queenplum:
God knows I can't go out to a guy's place without not having my own money with me. Good for her. Hopefully it will teach her a lesson. Broke ass slay queen

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your specie

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by udemzyudex(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2021
Slay Queens don show this driver pepper with bad mouth before, he wan use this slay queen revenge grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Lewisdinho(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2021
One of em even said on Twitter that if you don't have up to 500k in ur account at the age of 26 that u r a failure. But go her house u go shock say na squat she d squat with person. But come online d way d will form rich babes u go fear but in real life church rat better pass em. Awon set of fake life babes

7 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by teeshet: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2021
Queenplum:
so you mean tell me you ve not extorted any guy for transport to and fro. Wow! I can't believe this. I'm very sure you re not nigerian.
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Samchik: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2021
A trip of 2100 is not even far, okada will not pass 300 at most and public transport 200...stop wasting your boyfriend's money, it's even better if he gives you the money instead.

10 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by teeshet: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2021
ppogba:
Ashewo kobo kobo!

School she no go.
Work she no learn.
Dey fvck around call am staying.

But the 3rd party intervening, is it to plead with struggling young man not to collect his money?
Idiots.
third party wan chop the girl
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Okhuadams(m): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2021
Chukwute:
A yet to be identified Lagos bolt driver made a video of a slay queen who couldn’t pay for her ride of because her boyfriend who is supposed to pay suddenly stopped picking calls.

The scene between the lady and bolt driver attracted a passerby who tried to resolve the matter amicably between both parties but could not.

According to the lady warning not to be recorded, she said she is a video vixen and people know her a lot. She told the peacemaker that she only needed the driver to calm down for her boyfriend to pick the call and do a transfer.

On his part, the driver said he had ended the trip and another rider has requested him but the boyfriend has refused to pick calls.

He said, “It is better for everybody to know what is happening because when they say, they say bolt drivers are rude.

”When I pick a rider, a rider pays me and comes down from my car. Am not to be bothered if a boyfriend or someone is not picking call.

“I ended her trip at 10 o’clock and waited 30mins before taking any action and this is already to eleven.

She refused when the cab man suggested that she should drop a valuable that she can collect back when her boyfriend pays for the trip.

Towards the end of the video, he requested for her phone but she held on tightly to it.

Watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuKMmJ43VEU

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/08/02/lagos-bolt-driver-makes-video-of-slay-queen-because-boyfriend-supposed-to-pay-suddenly-stopped-picking-calls/
the guy no try at tall, make she phone a friend or ask the onlookers or better still do 50 50 u know what I mean
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by dynamic007(m): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Will they hear ? They all want 20 million to magically appear in Thier laps

Incorrect bros, more like through their laps cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Lewisdinho(m): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2021
My brother
lkillbrokehoes:
The future are females indeed, I wonder why most of Nigerian girls are this useless? damn!

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Semaj77(m): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2021
Jorussia:
This is very avoidable and an unnecessary ignominy.She 4 just enter public transport and walk to the supposed boyfriend destination since can't afford a bolt ride.

I doubt she has a kobo on her but you're still right cos it's more likely someone will pay for her in a bus than someone paying for her bolt ride

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by zexy2030(m): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2021
joyfullyjoyous:
Too bad. She brought this upon herself. How could she leave home without tfare. Plus she should gone by bus or okada. Too bad.
Yeah, then shower when she gets there, instead of being embarrassed. But some ladies can be form victim because of the hole. Yet if no man enters that hole for a long time, you will see how depressed they will look, moving from one church to another. Women, just be yourself no forming.

6 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Rexnegro(m): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2021
2100 pere nahim she no fit pay waiting for bf to come pay ? I swear down I like that nigga God bless him wherever he's .... Most girls are just plain liabilities ... Imagine still bragging that she's a video vixen ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by teeshet: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2021
pocohantas:

If you see wetin those girls dey mumu, shame will catch you. And na Bolt them dey always enter, na why I leave Bolt for them.

It is shameful to put it mildly. You don’t have money, you don’t want to enter public transport. You will na wear nonsense clothe and order cab, money you no get. Tufiakwa!
later, them go dey form class meanwhile common i beta pass my neighbor, dem no get.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Semaj77(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Centcanada:
On the contrary my foolish bolt driver, you tarnishing the image of your company by humiliating this Young lady just because what she planned got sowed. Videoing and recording what transpired between you and her can never give you cash nor settle the matter but might jeopardise the chances of others girls patronizing ur company for anything, remember that lady's most times your ulber, bolt driving and others and no reasonable young lady will stand and see you humiliating her fellow young lady and be happy. There re better ways to to settle dispute that involve money than selling some one out on social media. Be wise!

You have absolutely no clue about what you're saying

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by DAVE5(m): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2021
Taich:

That's not always the reality. This particular girl is dumb, wives don't even hangout with their husband's without money especially in our country where failed transactions are normal occurance.
I know some rich ill mannered ladies and some well behaved girls from humble background.

Please be very precise, correct that statement abeg to “wives that have sense”

We have too many stupid idiotic wives in this day and age

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Semaj77(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2021
ppogba:

I disagree with you.

She is going for bible study.

She was actually coming from a vigil and wanted to stop by at her boyfriend's
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by TheEnygma(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2021
Andyvilly:

She's a woman, lives in Port Harcourt
Go and Google his moniker "" ..... You'll be surprised.

I don't wanna say more since it will be a violation of rule #10
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Myself2(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2021
This is pure evil

This is pure wickedness

This is worse than witchcraft

How dare you board a metered taxi without a means to pay ? When they ask you to pay you spew rubbish and ask them to call your boyfriend.

I mean WTF ?

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by mechanics(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2021
Hmmmm, when she knows she does not have transport fare and her boyfriend won't be reliable, she shouldn't have called the bolt driver, she will have no choice than to drop her phone, then get the driver's number then when she has paid, she will get her phone, she claims she's a video vixen, yet no money to pay for her transport fare.
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Semaj77(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2021
OChimex:

The girl is wrong, though, but........

Holding her for 2k which she will eventually not pay and waste the whole day? Come on who is losing?

Do you know how much he had lost for the time he is wasting there?

I have come to understand that just very few people have wisdom....

Oga driver should count the 2k as his lost, and waste no further time with a fool, move on with his day hustling, he go still recover the 2k lost... just report her to UBER.... instead of insisting in getting 2k and lose more

You may be right but what if after she gets a message from Bolt about her not paying and she insist to bolt that she paid the guy cash how is he to prove that she did not pay . Doing the video is excellent in my estimation and then he can let her go and afterwards report to Bolt.

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 02, 2021
Kondomatic:
The future has no tfare.
Ahhhhhhh grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Rexnegro(m): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2021
Daniluv1:

She nor get na
Very useless and shameless Human species

I hope you are not part of them though

The very useless and shameless human species got me lmao lol
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by James4bright(m): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2021
I
TheEnygma:

Felix , stop pretending to be a woman.

grin grin
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by viceddy95(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2021
is she doing her video vixen for free, that she can't pay 2100 cheesy shocked....

The boy that booked her for runs, his girlfriend came unexpectedly, that's the reason for not picking her calls again...

Make she humble her self beg the bolt man, sy her runs no clear again, no be to dy speak english....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.