Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up (59119 Views)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Denn(m): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
Your papa no get car, nobody for your family get car, your boyfriend no get car, but you will order a bolt and sit behind and be acting all rude.

But when a girl from a rich background request for a ride, you can tell, very humble and cordinated.

If aunty been sit down for front, come dey humble i believe the driver will let it slide.

#brokeproudslayer

There is no reward for marrying a poor girl, they are mostly rude, entitled and unappreciative.
Girls from rich homes have better attutide and can appreciate a bottle of coke like a ticket to Miami, while poor girls can appreciate a trip to Miami like a sachet of pure water.

you are wise.

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by ppogba: 9:44am On Aug 02, 2021
DaRuud:

Before she shine congo she will be demanding for foods like

Spaghetti Voluminor

Chicken soup with kidney sauce

La petite rice

Hamilton Verstapen Italian Bottle Wine

Macaroni salad with KFC chicken

Mayonnaise Fruit Berry .

Haitian Potato mashed Mallow

Lamborghini Beans with Whale bladder

Antarctica ice cream

Vanilla Pasta with Grilled pork tenderloin

Cassava Flake Mosaic Water Yam Cheesecake

Hubert Humphrey Burger �

Chelsea Chocolate Sweet Candy �

Raspberry Blue Chin Chin

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

14 years working in Okenwa food canteen.

I am proud of you.

8 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Odiriance4all(m): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2021
Kondomatic:
The future has no tfare.

Chai this one loud o

10 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by AfroKnight: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2021
The girl and her boyfriend are both useless for wasting the time of that bolt driver. He could have been on another trip making money but they just deprived him.

7 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by GeneralPula: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2021
motionarena:

You can't really blame them for demanding tfare some guys after ordering hookup girl just bail

It boils down to the fact that a lot of girls running hookup are not so intelligent..

They need association so that the wise among them can come up with viable ideas on how to get things done..

There’s usually setbacks in every JOB but that doesn’t mean you’ll bend rules when such happens..

9 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by FARA4GA: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2021
Lol
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Thinktwicemybro: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2021
LagBlogger:

May I also asked if you have gained anything with this comment?
Yes, I have reset your inhumane brain to humanity. Nextime you won't be so mean to people.
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
You mean she should be SLAYED home. grin
The Idiot still lacks courtesy and respect.
On no account should she have raised her voice at the driver. Most of these LADIES do not have Brain Boxes. This one na BEGGAR with Choice.

The BOYFRIEND did well.
That's how they ought to be treated.
A Friend of mine does it a lot.
He offers the Fools ride in his BENZ and drops them off at difficult locations telling them the car had developed fault
grin grin grin grin
New protest Slogan should be;
NIGERIAN Ladies of Nowadays must have sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2021
Taich:
This bolt driver is mean and heartless, you want to seize her most prized asset, her videoes with all "Vixenish". How can she connect with all other potential boyfriends that are still taking her calls? I mean her can she survive? Kuku kill her then to take that phone away.

can you see how you've embarrassed your generation?

8 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by ebuclassic18(m): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2021
every good platform that works perfectly in other countries must be abused here,now they want to useless bolt

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 02, 2021
Nigerian women put themselves through a lot of unnecessary shame.

The country is hard yes but try to get a legit hustle and stop relying on men. Damn.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by NotFarFrom: 9:53am On Aug 02, 2021
GeneralPula:
All I see here is a hookup that was suppose to happen but didn’t happen..

Once im talking to a girl for hookup and she’s mentioning tfare, I’ll just bounce

No one goes to work without having tfare..

Hookup girls needs to create an association to regulate their rules..

8 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Thinktwicemybro: 9:53am On Aug 02, 2021
I support the driver creating a video evidence because these ladies can tag you a rapist. But I don't support bringing the video online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by seeme2(f): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2021
Oh, that girl!

Na me do am long thing. grin Guys, you can send my bottles of beer after work today.

7 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Daddymiracle: 9:57am On Aug 02, 2021
yanabasee1:
Women seeking for equality should begin to educate their fellow women to begin to use their money to pay their ways to visit a man ..

You visit a woman... you pay your tfare . she visits you, you pay her tfare. No be juju be that?

Na only me waka come? Kikikikikiiki
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Freezby2020: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2021
You re so right in all your analysis. I give you � over �
Most girls from poor background can be very funny most time, am not saying all girls from poor background plz.

Emmanuel909090:
Your papa no get car, nobody for your family get car, your boyfriend no get car, but you will order a bolt and sit behind and be acting all rude.

But when a girl from a rich background request for a ride, you can tell, very humble and cordinated.

If aunty been sit down for front, come dey humble i believe the driver will let it slide.

#brokeproudslayer

There is no reward for marrying a poor girl, they are mostly rude, entitled and unappreciative.
Girls from rich homes have better attutide and can appreciate a bottle of coke like a ticket to Miami, while poor girls can appreciate a trip to Miami like a sachet of pure water.

7 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by alizma: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2021
Don't be surprised that the amount involved is not more than 2k yet she can't afford that, the same girl will go on social media to type on her page, " broke guys get off my page"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by generalwo(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2021
Chukwute:
A yet to be identified Lagos bolt driver made a video of a slay queen who couldn’t pay for her ride of because her boyfriend who is supposed to pay suddenly stopped picking calls.

The scene between the lady and bolt driver attracted a passerby who tried to resolve the matter amicably between both parties but could not.

According to the lady warning not to be recorded, she said she is a video vixen and people know her a lot. She told the peacemaker that she only needed the driver to calm down for her boyfriend to pick the call and do a transfer.

On his part, the driver said he had ended the trip and another rider has requested him but the boyfriend has refused to pick calls.

He said, “It is better for everybody to know what is happening because when they say, they say bolt drivers are rude.

”When I pick a rider, a rider pays me and comes down from my car. Am not to be bothered if a boyfriend or someone is not picking call.

“I ended her trip at 10 o’clock and waited 30mins before taking any action and this is already to eleven.

She refused when the cab man suggested that she should drop a valuable that she can collect back when her boyfriend pays for the trip.

Towards the end of the video, he requested for her phone but she held on tightly to it.

Watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuKMmJ43VEU

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/08/02/lagos-bolt-driver-makes-video-of-slay-queen-because-boyfriend-supposed-to-pay-suddenly-stopped-picking-calls/
..... This bolt driver is stupid. Will making a video give him his money? Na because he meet girl wen her head dey house sha.... No be say she refuse to pay... She only say make u wait till her boyfriend pick up but yet you insist on making a video of her. To shame her or what? If the girl get sense na to sue the whole bolt company for damages. On the other hand the girl na idiot. She dey form slay queen and Video vixen and she no see money take pay for cab..... Werin she come dey slay? Rats abi flies? See the way she's even dressed...... Women no just get values these days. They are defying all the values our mothers stood for in the good old days.
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by jerrybabasam: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2021
Most of these ladies are parasites and bunch of destiny killers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Angy55(f): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Very dirty, hungry-looking and wretched creature. How can you leave your home without money even if someone promised to pay for the trip? Imagine the level of ignorance and entitlement. The driver should tie her to the trunk of his vehicle and drive her home, then maybe she will recieve the much needed sense, spits.

I swear to God, one thing I can never try. Instead of her to enter molue bus when she knows she is not having money in her a/c. Look at her forming porsh. She even sat at the back self... Lolzzzz.

Slay queen has been slayed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Fr33born(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2021
Imagine, My boyfriend will pay.
Na this thing make me no get any girlfriend till now. Untop my small money wey no even reach me and my family, girl wey I never marry go come carry all her fathers responsible put untop my head.
Lie Lie. I no fit!

14 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Rochasstatue(f): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2021
Her guy must have seen her from a hidden place and felt she wasn't worth the trouble.
She doesn't appear tight and looks ravenously hungry and wicked.

8 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by vicdon(m): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2021
Centcanada:
On the contrary my foolish bolt driver, you tarnishing the image of your company by humiliating this Young lady just because what she planned got sowed. Videoing and recording what transpired between you and her can never give you cash nor settle the matter but might jeopardise the chances of others girls patronizing ur company for anything, remember that lady's most times patronise ulber, bolt driving and others and no reasonable young lady will stand and see you humiliating her fellow young lady and be happy. There re better ways to to settle dispute that involve money than selling some one out on social media. Be wise!

I calmed down to read your stupid post, you are the most dumbest human on earth for posting this, kindly pray for wisdom, cos you lack it... Ode oponu...

20 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by true2god: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2021
Kondomatic:
The future has no tfare.
As in mhen. I am really tired of these broke ass futures leeching on men.

7 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Florasilver: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2021
Wait oooo. Just 2,100?? And we are hearing boyfriend this, boyfriend that? Is she so poor? Even if she doesn't have cash, does her own account forbid making transfer? Is she not paid for her vixen abi whatever job??

Na wa oooo. Girls pls make una dey fear God o. Having boyfriend is not a career!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by folake4u(f): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2021
pocohantas:

If you see wetin those girls dey mumu, shame will catch you. And na Bolt them dey always enter, na why I leave Bolt for them.

It is shameful to put it mildly. You don’t have money, you don’t want to enter public transport. You will na wear nonsense clothe and order cab, money you no get. Tufiakwa!

As in ehnnnnnn, I'm so ashamed on her behalf.
Some girls can sha mumu. It's so irking.
Who cares if she's popular or a video vixen? Abeg eee!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by adeowo84(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

#brokeproudslayer

Guy guy! U just spoke my mind, I be uber driver too and in my 3 years experience I've noticed the gals from rich family behave well, relate with you and humble compare to this poor rat...pick them from Ipaja, Mushin, abule egba etc,they will be showing up and giving hustler like us attitude... nonsense!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Acidosis(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2021
This is actually a dent on Bolt's image. In a saner clime, people can boycott or even sue Bolt for this m.adness. Not making excuses for the girl and her so called boyfriend but then, sh*t happens.

Many of you go to loan apps to borrow money you know you can't pay back. When these loan apps disgrace you by texting your contacts, you come to Nairaland to cry. You all on this table are not in any way better. If you support the driver, then you should support Loan sharks!

Btw, Bolt can come up with a better payment system to curb this issue. "No payment, no ride" is one.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Bamzyriches451: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2021
Lol
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by adeowo84(m): 10:10am On Aug 02, 2021
In my 3 years experience I've noticed the gals from rich family behave well, relate with us (uber driver) and are very humble compare to this poor rat, following yahoo yahoo boys up and down...pick them from Ipaja, Mushin, abule egba etc,they will be showing up and giving hustler like us attitude... nonsense!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2021
KillGod:
It's common sense to have your own money for transportation even if....

how naa.. they never save, always buy hair, fix nails and rifampin and tegretol pills - f0c f0c f0c f0c every day even sundays

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Semaj77(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2021
yanabasee1:
Women seeking for equality should begin to educate their fellow women to begin to use their money to pay their ways to visit a man ..

You visit a woman... you pay your tfare . she visits you, you pay her tfare. No be juju be that?

You these nairalanders una no go ki pesin with laff
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her / Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.