Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter (74600 Views)

My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by ImaIma1(f): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nonybb:
[b]But to be very sincere with you. Some of these things were oftentimes caused by two individuals: the mother of that child and the daughter itself. For example, I went to one family like that at one certain time and I discover one girl like that, aged maybe around 15-17 years, undressing in front of his dad. This girl I'm telling you about has developed every part of her womanhood. Some wives look at such and wave it aside. You see, men are not built that way, to fight every now and then on this serious temptation. A little sight can provoke a man and he doesn't reason entirely when it comes to penile erection. The degree of temptation are different. Some fall easily, some withheld it and cry Jesus but it do comes.

Men are disorganized by sight and sensual seduction; women might be emotions and physical touch. Let us understand that. Secondly, how the wife caused it was how complacent she was. Whenever you see that your daughter is being naked in front of your husband, put her aside and talk to her. She could have prevented this incestuous act[/b]

Whether the girl is naked or not, she is his offspring.

I knew of a family with only girls. These girls hardly wore clothes when they were home. You could imagine young women sitting in the living room with only panties. Their father complained until he got tired.

But did he sleep with them? No. Because he wasn't a pervert and those girls were his kids, kids that looked up to him. I don't know why you guys want to normalize men sleeping with their daughters. It is not normal. Any man who has a hard on for his daughter is mentally ill.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by spiceadole: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
A man is sleeping with his biological daughter and his wife (the mother of the girl ) doesn't know what to do.

Nigerian women.. tueh!
Las Las, the failure of a mother will continue to marry a man who defiled their daughter

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by OmoEpe(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
notttty:
Simple something, invite the girl for a holiday to your house or travel down n pretend u heard nothing while there tell your brother you want to take her with u for holiday n after you arrive, burst the story open to your brother. If he gets abusive or angry simply tell him u won't mind involving the authority but treat as mature as possible n within family , the wife will divorce las las though n be ready to raise that girl. Don't take that girl back else she will be lost to the world. Speaking from experience

Best advice so far. You save the girl and preserve the family's dignity while shaming the animal and yet leaving room for repentance
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by princefelix44(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
I heard of a similar case just yesterday.
It was reported in a radio station in Ibadan @agidigbo FM.
The dude slept with his 16years old daughter, impregnated her.
Now the teen has given birth,as a matter of fact the child is one year old.
I just can't really fathom what has come over this generation.
Like what were they thinking?
Sleeping with your own biological child.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Ikwerelastborn: 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

I guess that is a NO in your village or local government.. where I come from and where I have been to, it is an express YES..

So don't use your own yardstick or your immeidiate environment as a moral template for others.. it should be for you but not for others.

Have a good night rest..
Hahahahaha,I can see much frustration. You expected me to say yes to justify your sacrilegious tendencies . Control your third leg nnam before it sends you to your early grave like your grandfather

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by frozen70(f): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kedoty:
My brother's wife called me yesterday to report my brother, she said their daughter called her two days ago about what her dad has been doing to her.

She told her that, her dad has slept with her twice, so the mother called me to report the case that she's confused and doesn't know how to confront her husband.

The daughter said the first day he slept with her was when her mother went on night vigil in the church. The second time he left his room at the middle of the night pretend to go and urinate and went to daughter's room to sleep with her for the second time. He has threatening her not to tell anyone.

Honestly for the past 2 days I couldn't sleep, was just thinking on how to approach the situation and how to rescue the inocent girl from abusive father.

The girl is around 17 years old.

Please your urgent advice needed. ( They are in Abuja while I'm in Lagos)

That's a taboo and you have to travel down to stop that nonsense before the effects will befell on the entire family

He must cleans that girl else she will not marry and may not have children

He must do the sacrifice in his village not town where he lives
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Hahahahaha,I can see much frustration. You expected me to say yes to justify your sacrilegious tendencies . Control your third leg nnam before it sends you to your early grave like your grandfather

Your MODA is a Phoool...

I guess it is your MODA's leaking hoe that sent her to grave and your FADA 3leg that got him killed in a brothel ...

Ewu hausa..
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by goodmorning40: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Do not talk yet because you need evidences before coming out with such weighty matter. If you can pay the family a visit, work with the mother on getting evidences. If possible set up good environment for him to try that again so you can have good evidence. And please after this that girl must be take away from that man

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
Image123:

My dear, this is not a affirmation or confession thread. Calling people sick continously doesn't make them sick. You couldn't answer basic questions due to emotions.
I wasn't wrong when I called you a pervert. Eroticising the actions of a blood relative, who's a minor as well, can only be done by a debased mindset

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by noble2faith(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Naybahood:
I’m not trying to support the man o infact he should be castrated self

But
On a lighter note

He fit be like say bros don go do DNA for back , come see say the pikin no be him own.

He fit be him version of Payback.

I might be wrong tho .

As in ehn, na wetin I bin dey think as I open the thread. because I find it so impossible to believe sey a man fit sleep with his daughter.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by AdedoyinO(f): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nonybb:
But to be very sincere with you. Some of these things were oftentimes caused by two individuals: the mother of that child and the daughter itself. For example, I went to one family like that at one certain time and I discover one girl like that, aged maybe around 15-17 years, undressing in front of his dad. This girl I'm telling you about has developed every part of her womanhood. Some wives look at such and wave it aside. You see, men are not built that way, to fight every now and then on this serious temptation. A little sight can provoke a man and he doesn't reason entirely when it comes to penile erection. The degree of temptation are different. Some fall easily, some withheld it and cry Jesus but it do comes.

Men are disorganized by sight and sensual seduction; women might be emotions and physical touch. Let us understand that. Secondly, how the wife caused it was how complacent she was. Whenever you see tha

Trash! You are a pervert! You dare blame the women for the atrocities of their father?!

Let's assume the picture you painted is true, what stops the idiotic father from disciplining his daughter on exposing her body unduly?
Only perverts like you and all those who liked your trashy reply will have erection at their daughters' unclothedness.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by noble2faith(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
juman:

A lot of foolishness.

Corrected!
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Lektu3(m): 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
If he is your jnr brother oga take beat arrange his face then take the girl out of there
But if he is your snr report him to police or any government organisations that deal with this sex issues
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Kingsleystunner(m): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kedoty:
My brother's wife called me yesterday to report my brother, she said their daughter called her two days ago about what her dad has been doing to her.

She told her that, her dad has slept with her twice, so the mother called me to report the case that she's confused and doesn't know how to confront her husband.

The daughter said the first day he slept with her was when her mother went on night vigil in the church. The second time he left his room at the middle of the night pretend to go and urinate and went to daughter's room to sleep with her for the second time. He has threatening her not to tell anyone.

Honestly for the past 2 days I couldn't sleep, was just thinking on how to approach the situation and how to rescue the inocent girl from abusive father.

Sorry to say,how will the father feel when he finds out that is daughter might not be a virgin as he approached her the first time
For the papa mind now e go be like so this my daughter no be virgin at all
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by noble2faith(m): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
UDUJ:

cheesy It's actually 2 possible causes and not 3 as you mentioned because Spell or Curse or Fetish are the same, but valid points though wink

They ain't the same. Fetish, in this context, means "ritual". The man might do it for ritual purpose.
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Ikwerelastborn: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Your MODA is a Phoool...

I guess it is your MODA's leaking hoe that sent her to grave and your FADA 3leg that got him killed in a brothel ...

Ewu hausa..
Your is a an olosho whom I refused to fvck due to her smelly pvssy, I passed her to the next friend to fvck her smelling pvssy
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by StanleyMentor1: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Blue Band dey game! grin
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by meedoLock(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
What the hell is happening to some pple in this life? This is the second time I am hearing this abomination this week..
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by OmoEpe(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
Karlzy01:

Abeg shift,
So because one person did something it now means all Naija men are the same,I don't have anything to say to you.

Isn't it obvious to you that she is a sick girl? Ignore the idiata

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by thuxzwda1: 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
My guy don go do DNA test grin
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Mariokenny(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
I hope u find this useful. Set him up and record it. I don't want him to know it's the young girl that disclose it. I feel the hatred thereafter would be too much for her to bear. One more thing, if it's possible keep this between the four of you. Once he's caught red handed I'm sure he will never try such again.
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by TuFab(f): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
spiceadole:
A man is sleeping with his biological daughter and his wife (the mother of the girl ) doesn't know what to do.

Nigerian women.. tueh!
Las Las, the failure of a mother will continue to marry a man who defiled their daughter

In fact I'm so disgusted!!!!
They must remain married at all cost no matter what's at stake.
The foolish mother still wants to remain in the marriage as a virtuous woman that's why she's confused if not how hard is it to call the police on the animal husband?
I'm just so mad rn gosh!!!
And the silly sister asking for opinions is trying to protect her brother forgetting that a pedophile doesn't change, even if the daughter is taken away from him, other innocent girls would fall victim sooner or later.
Nigerian men, aren't you guys lucky?
You're always given excuses for all your rubbish, congrats o.
Cos I'm sure if a woman committed half of this atrocity, nobody will need suggestions from nairaland before she's disgraced and punished.
Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by OmoEpe(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
Divinehealer:

Na dem. That was what this man commented weeks before his hypocrisy got exposed. It's a shame naija women have to marry you sexual deviants . Animals.

Really many are mad but unfortunately only few are roaming stark naked

Pele
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by yanabasee1(m): 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kedoty:

If this allegation is true...

Ask her mother to take the daughter to her school...

Report the issue to the school principal...

They know lots of NGOs that will take the case up and deal with the man... He might go to jail for this if you follow this steps... Except his wife doesn't want him to suffer for his crimes...

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by yanabasee1(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
TuFab:

In fact I'm so disgusted!!!!
They must remain married at all cost no matter what's at stake.
The foolish mother still wants to remain in the marriage as a virtuous woman that's why she's confused if not how hard is it to call the police on the animal husband?
I'm just so mad rn gosh!!!
And the silly sister asking for opinions is trying to protect her brother forgetting that a pedophile doesn't change, even if the daughter is taken away from him, other innocent girls would fall victim sooner or later.
Nigerian men, aren't you guys lucky?
You're always given excuses for all your rubbish, congrats o.
Cos I'm sure if a woman committed half of this atrocity, nobody will need suggestions from nairaland before she's disgraced and punished.
Nonsense!!!

You don't handle sensitive case like you just explained...

You just have to make a real case out of this...

Police can easily be compromised.... But handing the case over to an NGO who specializes on related cases can be helpful and would really spell meaning to it...

Know that, if he's the breath winner of the house.. it'd be difficult for her to send him to jail too...
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by duchaB(m): 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kedoty:

This is alleged case of incest and pedophilia.
You can't begin to draw any conclusions yet..
You need to relax and consult older family members over it. GL

Bringing it here was only ganna heighten emotions as you can see, there are so many freaking out already here..
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by gudugudumeje: 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
CONFIRM it in a secret location, record the daughter secretly too. Then let you, the woman and the girl go together to report to the police... It is After ds steps dat u shd confront d accuse. Or else he wl play smart as it is bad the mother has failed to confront him...
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by madamthemadam: 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Elzakzaky:

Not ideal but no biggie. I wonder what madamthemadam will think about this

really no biggie, well rape/abuse or children or adults both male and female should NEVER be swept under the rug, what manner of possession is this, the man should be arrested if found guilty and prosecuted immediately...
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by duchaB(m): 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Boldly call your Brother and tell him he is an abominable fellow and that if he does not Desist from such Wickedness, you will Have no Choice but to open up His atrocities.

I assume this is what you would do if you were in his shoes right? I don't wanna believe with all this your preaching that you have started taking blunts..
You sound to me like a child though!
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by generalwo(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kedoty:

..... Hang the man already... He's gradually destroying the life of that child..... This is why I love Arab countries.... If this kind mumu thing happen for Saudi Arabia, by now the man's head would have been hanging in the city Square
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by duchaB(m): 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Your comment tells me your age. You are still young yet come off as very rude and arrogant. You could have just patiently and politely requested me to explain myself better or bring it down to your level of understanding and I will do so sir.

Don't worry sir. You will soon learn to save yourself from the embarrassment of listening to one side and then judging . You just started life, you ain't seen much yet so please calm down and learn. You will be shocked when it may later turns out false. Leadership demands that you give a fair hearing to everyone. Giving a fair hearing does not mean you are enabling the perpetrator, it gives you a clear basis to make your report when you eventually escalate it because you will be invited too to give your account. So why do we have families if the preliminary groundwork can't be handled? Even police will do same, investigate before charging your brother to court. How will you feel before your brother if he turns out innocent? That's why I believe you are young and intemperate.

Please meet me at Rhapsody @ ICM for a chilled glass of champagne!

You see, NL usually never lacks childish, silly and disequilibrated comments, this makes finding a single sane comment be like looking for a needle in a haystack..
You have said it all..
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by juman(m): 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
noble2faith:

Corrected!

What he wrote is what islam recommended.
Its practical religion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) / DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.