Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter (74476 Views)

My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Mindlog: 9:07am On Aug 08, 2021
REALretep:
Don't get me wrong. Whoever commits a crime should face the consequences.
My point is that OP should be aware of other possible consequences on his brother's family should the matter be escalated to government agencies. If his brother's wife is economically viable, then there's nothing to worry much about in that regard.
For emphasis, I repeat... whoever commits a crime should face the consequences

Whether the wife is economically viable or not is irrelevant in the face of the sacrilege and crime. Child molesters would always go free if their being breadwinners of their families is put into consideration. This man is a criminal before the law if established he defiled his daughter likewise paraphilic which makes him a psychiatric case.

Why didn't the man first think of the consequences such act would wreck on his daughter and wife. That girl has been wrecked for life as the father killed her because the PTSD is going no where even in decades to come.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by LeHMaR(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2021
You can never go through Nairaland and not get utterly triggered... God forbid...
The wife said she doesn't know how to confront her husband, funny.. With that her gullibility, she better not confront him atall, he will just start begging in tears and they could sweep the matter under the rug...
You'll need some kind of evidence shaa... After a lot of pleading from the idiot man and the fear of jail time, the family might turn against you.. you that is only trying to help... Just get good evidence and head to the police station... Make your brother serve some jail time... You may need to support the family during the time....
Thank the Mum for telling you oo... Na so you for send your daughter to go do holiday one day... Abomination!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Joelobioha(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2021
Local man cannot can grin
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by 4lorunsho(m): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2021
Kedoty:
My brother's wife called me yesterday to report my brother, she said their daughter called her two days ago about what her dad has been doing to her.

She told her that, her dad has slept with her twice, so the mother called me to report the case that she's confused and doesn't know how to confront her husband.

The daughter said the first day he slept with her was when her mother went on night vigil in the church. The second time he left his room at the middle of the night pretend to go and urinate and went to daughter's room to sleep with her for the second time. He has threatening her not to tell anyone.

Honestly for the past 2 days I couldn't sleep, was just thinking on how to approach the situation and how to rescue the inocent girl from abusive father.

The girl is around 17 years old.

Please your urgent advice needed. ( They are in Abuja while I'm in Lagos)

Please travel down and go with an elderly woman to curb this .... I am a man but hate this kind of stuffs
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by onojaford(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by delpee(f): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kedoty:
My brother's wife called me yesterday to report my brother, she said their daughter called her two days ago about what her dad has been doing to her.

She told her that, her dad has slept with her twice, so the mother called me to report the case that she's confused and doesn't know how to confront her husband.

The daughter said the first day he slept with her was when her mother went on night vigil in the church. The second time he left his room at the middle of the night pretend to go and urinate and went to daughter's room to sleep with her for the second time. He has threatening her not to tell anyone.

Honestly for the past 2 days I couldn't sleep, was just thinking on how to approach the situation and how to rescue the inocent girl from abusive father.

You should involve a suitable NGO or a Child's Right/ Domestic Violence organisation. They can handle it without necessarily involving the Police plus they'll counsel those affected.
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by REALretep(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
Mindlog:

Whether the wife is economically viable or not is irrelevant in the face of the sacrilege and crime. Child molesters would always go free if their being breadwinners of their families is put into consideration. This man is a criminal before the law if established he defiled his daughter likewise paraphilic which makes him a psychiatric case.

Why didn't the man first think of the consequences such act would wreck on his daughter and wife. That girl has been wrecked for life as the father killed her because the PTSD is going no where even in decades to come.

You do have superior arguments I must confess

Pray tell...are you a legal counsel?
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by wjxavier(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
This is a MAN! Gbagbe oshi! grin grin grin

And he has a psychosis.

I’m talking about this DivineHealing person.

Divinehealer:
if you talk now, the "including your father and male relatives" Gang will jump out
Women listen and listen good, naija men and self control are as wide appart as Alpha and Omega. They will Bleep their own mothers talkless of daughters. Keep your children faaar from them. Don't look at how they pretend on social media forming and shouting ahh, na wa ooo, God forbid ó, all na wash. Until you catch them, they will keep forming better and holler. Read through and see how men will only see the problem to be that he slept with his daughter. They will almost wave this aside as one of those mistakes which shouldn't have happened. Read through and see how men will make excuses for him. That should tell you how normal these kinds of acts are in the minds of naija men.
The wife is stupid for being confused. When she is fucking, does she confuse the hole a dick should enter? The daughter.. May God heal her. The poster is mad for being confused too. The man,..... He needs clean beating and castration
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Mindlog: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
REALretep:
You do have superior arguments I must confess

Pray tell...are you a legal counsel?

Counseling Psychologist but doing my specialty in Clinical child psychology and do assist minors who have been defiled in therapy and to come up with their victim impact assessment which is presented in court during trial and it ensures perpetrators gets maximum sentence for the sexual abuse irrespective of the relationship between the abuser and the victim.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Your is a an olosho whom I refused to fvck due to her smelly pvssy, I passed her to the next friend to fvck her smelling pvssy

Your MODA ToTo dey stink but I no mind.. I must tear that her dirty pussy lips with my phat rod grin grin grin
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by ledaman: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Bros get a lawyer and report to him or her. Don't go to police station they can change the story. Let the lawyer take the necessary step first
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by gstream: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kedoty:

If it's possible, arrange for the parents and the girl to come to Lagos on normal visit and confront your brother privately. if he Denies, then arrange for the girl to stay back for a while, while they return to Abuja. This should give her time to heal and for her Dad to think things over and correct himself.
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by ERCROSS(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
Divinehealer:
if you talk now, the "including your father and male relatives" Gang will jump out
Women listen and listen good, naija men and self control are as wide appart as Alpha and Omega. They will Bleep their own mothers talkless of daughters Keep your children faaar from them. Don't look at how they pretend on social media forming and shouting ahh, na wa ooo, God forbid ó, all na wash. Until you catch them, they will keep forming better and holler. Read through and see how men will only see the problem to be that he slept with his daughter. They will almost wave this aside as one of those mistakes which shouldn't have happened. Read through and see how men will make excuses for him. That should tell you how normal these kinds of acts are in the minds of naija men.
The wife is stupid for being confused. When she is fucking, does she confuse the hole a dick should enter? The daughter.. May God heal her. The poster is mad for being confused too. The man,..... He needs clean beating and castration

As your father fvcked your grandmother. Senseless thing with a foul mouth for hasty, baseless generalization

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by TuFab(f): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
yanabasee1:

You don't handle sensitive case like you just explained...

You just have to make a real case out of this...

Police can easily be compromised.... But handing the case over to an NGO who specializes on related cases can be helpful and would really spell meaning to it...

Know that, if he's the breath winner of the house.. it'd be difficult for her to send him to jail too...

I understand you. He should just get reported to the right authority, that's my point. Something as serious as this shouldn't be hidden because the man is a danger to the society.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Lostchild(m): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kedoty
Click like for me to know you got his message.

I decided to delay in my respond to you because of the massive suggestion and advice you have got here. I advice you not to contact the police but use wisdom and have a family discussion. And I am sure that your brother will be ashame of himself aince his own daughter has expose his evil deeds.

Your brother has allowed Satan to used him. Satan wants to used him to destroy the life of that young girl because having sex with his own daughter has place the little girl in evil covenant of bondage.

Tell your brother's wife to take her daughter for a church prayer and delieverance because of what I know about incest.

If your brother refuse to change after family interferance, then invove the police

Your brother deeds is pure demonic
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by REALretep(m): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
Mindlog:

Counseling Psychologist but doing my specialty in Clinical child psychology and do assist minors who have been defiled in therapy and to come up with their victim impact assessment which is presented in court during trial and it ensures perpetrators gets maximum sentence for the sexual abuse irrespective of the relationship between the abuser and the victim.
Wow smiley
No wonder.
Nice to meet you here.
I guess you are based outside 9ja...

On another note, since there's no smoke without fire, what do you think about OP trying to find out what could have led to such paraphilia in the brother... possibly in a bid to help him overcome such an abominable behaviour
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Lostchild(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
ERCROSS:

As your father fvcked your grandmother. Senseless thing with a foul mouth for hasty, baseless generalization

She is a foolish person
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by rickleye: 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
As difficult as this is. It is an offence. Incest and rape. You can leave the house and move in with a relation but you have to go to the police and report him. They will likely incarcerate him but will not cure his mental health issues. Hope your mum is working as she will become to sole breadwinner
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
onojaford:
Lolitta oh Lolitta! Art thou the sexually precocious one from that German novel?

[s]Perhaps, the sex between that man and his 9years old daughter may be consensual. Who knows? Young girls can be curious about older men. Heard of Electra complex in psychology?
That phenomenon doesn't exist just between lil girls and their daddies but also between lil girls and any adult who may seem like a father. Sorry, if the male is paedophilic then he will sexualize the attraction.[/s]
I'm ashamed on your behalf. So because I'm curious about sex, I'll look to my dad to teach me practically right? How you didn't puke all over yourself while typing the above is quite surprising. angry
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
ERCROSS:

Your fingers, your key board. Type whatever you want.
That is how all of you pretend to be saints but when God exposes your secret we will see that you have even molested a day old baby put in your care for 1 second. Perverted generation who lie against God when they go about being perverts. Claiming God made man to Bleep anything he sees. Stewpid dog.
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Image123(m): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
Lollittaa:

I wasn't wrong when I called you a pervert. Eroticising the actions of a blood relative, who's a minor as well, can only be done by a debased mindset

Mummy G.O ma, do you realise that you couldn't answer basic questions due to emotions? Your answer would shatter all the show you are putting up. Do you know that you are guilty of false accusation, idle words and insults? In your emotional attempt to defend a probable hypothesis, you have sinned against God. You are free to check up my posts and quotes, i have insisted that the parent carry the major blame/fault. You seem to want me to exonerate them which i have not done. i have only rightly insisted that the 17year old share in being responsible. If you have been 17year old before, were you sitting and dressing carelessly before your father? Was he bathing for you? What many of you fail to realise is that this is more than a court issue but a moral one. And when you continue to make it a court issue, it will continue to repeat itself. There was a thread earlier today on the front page about a missing 17year old. How coincidental. Usually, i don't open or read through those kinds of thread and even this one. i opened that one because of this one. i don't read them because they are normally a waste of time for me, i know what to expect and read from there and i have not been disappointed. If you read through the first page of that thread like ccandy pointed out, the majority were only gisting about her likely sexual escapades and their fantasy about her. i had to go open the thread just now to copy the link, and guess what, an alleged teacher in the girl's school confirms that 17year old girls are not naive angels, but they know what they are doing and should have some level of responsibility. If you like, make your blood relatives be seeing the unclothedness of your 17year old when you reach the stage. When it happens, go and start making affirmations like "you're sick, you're sick, you're a pedophile". Don't do your homework ehn, keep dreaming.
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Image123(m): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
Lollittaa:

religion is a great cover to hide under, for many. Still, there are those who genuinely seek God from the bottom of their hearts. Image123 is a bloody pervert, religion or no religion. I pity the children he has access to. Pedophiles often like to be in a place where they have an excuse to be close to children and teenagers

Better leave that wearyone to himself. That one that cannot even convince his wife that God doesn't exist, you allow him to be literally whining you. According to Jewish law now, that girl ought to be killed, i believe you are aware?
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Image123(m): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
wirinet:

You know see why I left Christianity and religion all together. I saw that religion kills conscience and distorts the difference between right and wrong, replacing it with doctrine.

Your conscience that does not see the difference between a 8year old child and a 17year old child, is that one a conscience? Abeg, go and take a pee or something. We dey talk conscience, wearyone sef dey show face.
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by wirinet(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
Image123:

Better leave that wearyone to himself. That one that cannot even convince his wife that God doesn't exist, you allow him to be literally whining you. According to Jewish law now, that girl ought to be killed, i believe you are aware?

I just don't get the crazy mind set of the average fundamental Christian (and Muslim) that you must impose your beliefs on others by any means necessary.
Why should I convince my wife or any other person that God doesn't exist?. To me God is a very personal concept. Even my children I don't try to preach to them. My daughter loves bible stories and pray with my mum everyday. My sons are a bit apathetic to religion like me, but they are forced to join the morning devotion by my mum. It reminds me of my own childhood where I was literally forced to attend morning devotion everyday until I went of to the university.
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by onojaford(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by wirinet(m): 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
Image123:

Your conscience that does not see the difference between a 8year old child and a 17year old child, is that one a conscience? Abeg, go and take a pee or something. We dey talk conscience, wearyone sef dey show face.

To me, there is no difference between a 17 year old and and 8 year old in terms of sex. I could never have sex nor support any full grown adult to have sex with any girl less than 18 years.

R Kelly is serving jail time for having sex with 15 year olds.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by wirinet(m): 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
In addition, I think it's the introduction of Christianity and Islam to Black Africans that also brought with it incest. Before the introductions of these religions, incest was virtually unheard of, it was a taboo of great magnitude. Cousins were not allowed to marry or have sex no matter how many times removed. Even then the ladies were walking around topless. Now, some people are condoning fathers having sex with daughters because she was sleeping carelessly.
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Acme45: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nonybb:
[b]But to be very sincere with you. Some of these things were oftentimes caused by two individuals: the mother of that child and the daughter itself. For example, I went to one family like that at one certain time and I discover one girl like that, aged maybe around 15-17 years, undressing in front of his dad. This girl I'm telling you about has developed every part of her womanhood. Some wives look at such and wave it aside. You see, men are not built that way, to fight every now and then on this serious temptation. A little sight can provoke a man and he doesn't reason entirely when it comes to penile erection. The degree of temptation are different. Some fall easily, some withheld it and cry Jesus but it do comes.

Men are disorganized by sight and sensual seduction; women might be emotions and physical touch. Let us understand that. Secondly, how the wife caused it was how complacent she was. Whenever you see that your daughter is being naked in front of your husband, put her aside and talk to her. She could have prevented this incestuous act[/b]
the man is very stupid, women are everywhere in the streets and market places he didn't pick from there it's his own daughter that is good in his eyes. His dick should be cut off and giving to the pigs.
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Image123(m): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
wirinet:

I just don't get the crazy mind set of the average fundamental Christian (and Muslim) that you must impose your beliefs on others by any means necessary.
Why should I convince my wife or any other person that God doesn't exist?. To me God is a very personal concept. Even my children I don't try to preach to them. My daughter loves bible stories and pray with my mum everyday. My sons are a bit apathetic to religion like me, but they are forced to join the morning devotion by my mum. It reminds me of my own childhood where I was literally forced to attend morning devotion everyday until I went of to the university.

"Convince" means to cause or persuade someone to believe, it does not mean to "impose". Well, you are a mere sinner so i expect you to twist and turn na. i have known you for a while on the forum and you were a notorious atheist in the religion section, convincing people or trying to, on why they should not be religious. You used to bring in news on your small wins with joy. It has pretty much died down now, i guess marriage happened or someone's prayers. There is nothing wrong with "forcing" little children to do right things like devotion, brushing their teeth, waking up, going to school, learning, making healthy lifestyle, doing some chores etc. That is not the same as when they become independent like you are, at which stage they can only persuade you or pray for you.
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Image123(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
wirinet:
In addition, I think it's the introduction of Christianity and Islam to Black Africans that also brought with it incest. Before the introductions of these religions, incest was virtually unheard of, it was a taboo of great magnitude. Cousins were not allowed to marry or have sex no matter how many times removed. Even then the ladies were walking around topless. Now, some people are condoning fathers having sex with daughters because she was sleeping carelessly.

It is actually westernization, not religion. You're ignorantly mixing the two. As for christianity, we both know that such was not allowed.
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Image123(m): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
wirinet:

To me, there is no difference between a 17 year old and and 8 year old in terms of sex. I could never have sex nor support any full grown adult to have sex with any girl less than 18 years.

R Kelly is serving jail time for having sex with 15 year olds.

There's no difference to you because you are dead and without conscience. For you to equate the innocence of a 8 year old to that of a 17year old, it shows the real depravity. So for you, the crime magically jumps of or becomes okay as the child steps into 18year old or something. Since you are so particular with the minor number, should we assume that you are convenient with a father sleeping with his 30year old daughter?

It is mindsets like yours that made people like me pick interest in this sort of thread. Normally and usually, i don't. Are there not people agitating for the change of law or constitution? Are you saying that if the constitution is changed tomorrow, and it is now legal for 13year olds to marry, then this is no more pedophilia to you? Because you are hiding so hard behind that one finger of the law, despite admittance that you were not an angel at 17. Do you realise that the thread deliberately reads that the father is sleeping with the daughter? If it said father raped daughter, that is terrible. What you miraculously cannot see is that it is of more terrible concern for a father to be sleeping with his 17year old daughter instead of "raping" her. How can you know the difference, pornography probably blocked your brain to the difference. What is needed is a real discussion on what are the probable root causes. Not just the usually shouts about how people are sick or pedophiles or deserve to be hanged by the balls. Do you think that really deters anything? Why do you want to keep doing the same thing and expect a different result? Or perhaps, you do not expect a different result after all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.