Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ (20146 Views)

Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2021
Nancy2020:
there is no reverend or man of God that will tell you that you must place hand on your chest you can stay in any position and make those declaration of accepting Jesus as your lord God and Savior.
That is the main point and the prayer to make is in the Bible.
That is another point. It is stated in the Bible what you must do to be saved.
So are you going to say what to say and do to receive Jesus is not in the Bible.
So I can show it to you.
There are steps written down that you must do and believe.

Wahala it’s like you don’t know what the “Sinner’s Prayer” is all about? That’s the problem I normally do have with some people, you discuss with them and your IQ points keep reducing. Bible kwa you don’t know, even your traditions too you still don’t know. Funny enough when I searched on Google, no place was it based on Scripture. So it even has roots in Protestantism and Catholicism, not the Bible!

The outline to following Jesus was already stated at Matthew 16:24.

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Keep deceiving yourself!
OkCornel that keeps arguing with you until he got fed up with your lies and disguises, shey?
Well i'm no more chatting with you goodbye! smiley

9:02 am Max.......I am no more chatting with you

9:22 am Max.......Have you been to house of anyone ...................

A good example of a member of a religious organization who do things in order and by arrangement. The order and arrangement is indeed clear to see grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You don't know we are in the same house now internet has made things easy

You don't need to go to one's house because we can chat here and you become born again and recieve holy spirit

God hand can reach you where ever you are
Our God is every where so I can pray for any one any place and he will confirm the words of his servant

Even when you go house to house to preach to him and his likes, the same Max will say the preaching you are doing his NOISE MAKING. While their house to house is restricted to social network tools and packages he won't agree he has joined the NOISE MAKERS band that he was against in times past.

People that when you forward religious messages to via social media e.g whatsapp, they will look upon it as DISGUSTING thing now going about using the same medium to preach.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Don't forget that we have a GOVERNING BODY unlike you people whose worship could be determined by individuals and different church founders we Jehovah's Witnesses follow the same order globally! 1Corinthians 14:33, 40

If i say your IQ is low do you think i'm wrong?
We shut down our Kingdom Halls to avoid being in the crowd so as to keep the social distancing order! So it's you people that's not obeying the superior authorities, according to the authorities social distancing is still the order to be maintained! Romans 13:1

Jesus said go to homes (first) but if you find people in other places you can also talk to them, but now that we are ordered to keep the social distance it's not advisable to speak face to face with anyone again so all our preaching and teaching are done on phones or conference calls.

That's why we are called Jehovah's Witnesses because we are well organized and orderly in everything we do! smiley

Stop chatting with me
Stop quoting me
You don't have respect
Let see if you can stay one year without quoting me

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

So you noticed them
JW will write down a verse and they will not write what that place say from the Bible

They will tell you that place says JW organization is the only place to hear about God

When you check that place you won't see any thing about JW inside it. lol

They quote scriptures out of context

They learn it from their masters. When they cite scriptures it is good to read them. Sometimes it serve as a good tool to give them no hiding place during discussion

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Stop chatting with me
Stop quoting me
You don't have respect

Na to see his order and arrangement he brags about grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2021
achorladey:

They learn it from their masters. When they cite scriptures it is good to read them. Sometimes it serve as a good tool to give them no hiding place during discussion

They will read it and twist it lol

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Stop chatting with me
Stop quoting me
You don't have respect

See your invitation yesterday! wink

Bishopkingsley:

Even me I was shocked when GardenOfGod used MaxInDHouse name to open thread that will make MaxInDHouse head swell up with pride

So try not to mention my name again if truly you want to avoid me! smiley
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Alright! wink
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
achorladey:

Na to see his order and arrangement he brags about grin

The cult is strong in false hood doctrine

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

See your invitation yesterday! wink

So try not to mention my name again if truly you want to avoid me! smiley

As if Bishopkingsley was the person that said I am not chatting with you at 9:02 am this morning grin

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
What about the terms and conditions? wink

Your conditions are a way of escape for you. You are looking for an avenue to run away from the challenge like Janosky and DappaD.
You are debating Bishopkingsley and the rest without any preconditions, but you know that GardenOfGod has the antidote to your madness that's why you brought unnecessary conditions.
Shame on you!

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
There was nothing like a CHALLENGE so people discuss freely presenting what they know and backing it up with the scriptures.

But once you created a thread in my name and go about telling people that i said Jesus is God (which is what all JWs believe) and i confirmed that that's accurate only that there are many Gods but the Almighty is JEHOVAH whom we are to worship. Then you began twisting it over and over as if there's anything strange in what the Bible clearly stated.

So if the same you now wants to call me out again but this time for a debate then there must be rules guiding such so as to make it a REAL CHALLENGE.

Please don't be ashamed of yourself and your religion, if you want us to debate on personal grounds i'm ready no mentioning of any group name. And if you want us to debate based on group name then you must name yours.

I don't think any sane person will take that as an excuse to run away from the CHALLENGE he himself brought up!

Meanwhile it's OK, if you shy away with the other accounts i'm ready to take you up with this one but you must agree to terms and conditions to make it a REAL CHALLENGE! grin

GardenOfGod:

Your conditions are a way of escape for you. You are looking for an avenue to run away from the challenge like Janosky and DappaD.
You are debating Bishopkingsley and the rest without any preconditions, but you know that GardenOfGod has the antidote to your madness that's why you brought unnecessary conditions.
Shame on you!
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
@GardenofGod

It's obvious that you're spiritually thirsty {Amos 8:11} but instead of buying life water for FREE {Revelations 22:17} from JWs you chose to continue languishing in pains {Luke 16:23} then begging Lazarus's brothers (JWs) for droplets of water from our fingers tips {Luke 16:24} you can't be in the other camp if you truly want peace for your soul! Luke 16:26

So i'll advise you.
Stop deceiving yourself along with the enemies of truth, stop disguising when you're suffering internally, open your heart and let us help you.

Satan has set so many traps along people's pathways, you will be distracted by stories from politics, crimes and other potholes that Satan and his demons dig to hold you back from gaining insight. Instead of humbly listening to healthful teaching it's the unproductive rotten teachings from demons that will occupy your heart.

Please think about this if truly you want to help yourself:
Since you registered on this forum you don't have anything tangible to offer on the religious section, the only thing that often makes you comment here is about Jehovah's Witnesses. Apart from this you're nowhere to be found on the religious section, therefore after noticing the only group having something really unique any the person who seems not to let go of his comments despite all your effort to silence the JWs you purposely opened a thread in his name, and what's the topic "MaxInDHouse say Jesus is God" something a toddler amongst the JWs will substantiate for you using your own Bible. undecided

Well i know that you're empty and that all you just want to do is create a scenario for fruitless arguments that's why i purposely gave you conditions to lock you up in the cell. If you truly have something tangible to say there's no need running away from the challenge you yourself raised but obviously you don't have a single thing to offer.

If you still feel as strong as you think let me know, it's either a CHALLENGE between two individuals or between two religious Organizations where you'll represent yours and i will represent the WATCHTOWER! smiley
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
[s]
MaxInDHouse:
@GardenofGod

It's obvious that you're spiritually thirsty {Amos 8:11} but instead of buying life water for FREE {Revelations 22:17} from JWs you chose to continue languishing in pains {Luke 16:23} then begging Lazarus's brothers (JWs) for droplets of water from our fingers tips {Luke 16:24} you can't be in the other camp if you truly want peace for your soul! Luke 16:26

So i'll advise you.
Stop deceiving yourself along with the enemies of truth, stop disguising when you're suffering internally, open your heart and let us help you.

Satan has set so many traps along people's pathways, you will be distracted by stories from politics, crimes and other potholes that Satan and his demons dig to hold you back from gaining insight. Instead of humbly listening to healthful teaching it's the unproductive rotten teachings from demons that will occupy your heart.

Please think about this if truly you want to help yourself:
Since you registered on this forum you don't have anything tangible to offer on the religious section, the only thing that often makes you comment here is about Jehovah's Witnesses. Apart from this you're nowhere to be found on the religious section, therefore after noticing the only group having something really unique any the person who seems not to let go of his comments despite all your effort to silence the JWs you purposely opened a thread in his name, and what's the topic "MaxInDHouse say Jesus is God" something a toddler amongst the JWs will substantiate for you using your own Bible. undecided

Well i know that you're empty and that all you just want to do is create a scenario for fruitless arguments that's why i purposely gave you conditions to lock you up in the cell. If you truly have something tangible to say there's no need running away from the challenge you yourself raised but obviously you don't have a single thing to offer.

If you still feel as strong as you think let me know, it's either a CHALLENGE between two individuals or between two religious Organizations where you'll represent yours and i will represent the WATCHTOWER! smiley
[/s]trash!
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
[s]
MaxInDHouse:
There was nothing like a CHALLENGE so people discuss freely presenting what they know and backing it up with the scriptures.

But once you created a thread in my name and go about telling people that i said Jesus is God (which is what all JWs believe) and i confirmed that that's accurate only that there are many Gods but the Almighty is JEHOVAH whom we are to worship. Then you began twisting it over and over as if there's anything strange in what the Bible clearly stated.

So if the same you now wants to call me out again but this time for a debate then there must be rules guiding such so as to make it a REAL CHALLENGE.

Please don't be ashamed of yourself and your religion, if you want us to debate on personal grounds i'm ready no mentioning of any group name. And if you want us to debate based on group name then you must name yours.

I don't think any sane person will take that as an excuse to run away from the CHALLENGE he himself brought up!

Meanwhile it's OK, if you shy away with the other accounts i'm ready to take you up with this one but you must agree to terms and conditions to make it a REAL CHALLENGE! grin

[/s]trash!
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
GardenOfGod:
[s][/s]trash!

So you're not even ready for any challenge?

Arrogant fool! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
This was my challenge and all of them absconded. If you wonder why MaxInDHouse is shivering, it's because he knows what am made of grin

ANOTHER ERROR OF MAXINDHOUSE AND JANOSKY
Let's read Colossians 1:16-17. Please notice the obvious error and irregularities in their New World Translation and New World original Greek interlinear Bible.

Colossians 1:16-17 (New World Translation)
16. because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him.
17. Also, he is before all other things, and by means of him all other things were made to exist

#CHALLENGE #CHALLENGE
MaxInDHouse and Janosky please show us the word "other" in the original Greek text as shown in the uploaded pictures?

Also tell us why did you insert the word other in your translation of Colossians 1:16? The translation of the Greek is correctly rendered: "For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:39am On Sep 04, 2021
You don't know the meaning of the word "CHALLENGE" just say you want to make a "DISPLAY" cheesy

GardenOfGod:
This was my challenge and all of them absconded. If you wonder why MaxInDHouse is shivering, it's because he knows what am made of grin

#CHALLENGE #CHALLENGE
MaxInDHouse and Janosky please show us the word "other" in the original Greek text as shown in the uploaded pictures?[/b]

Also tell us why did you insert the word other in your translation of Colossians 1:16? The translation of the Greek is correctly rendered: "For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by johnw47: 6:16am On Sep 04, 2021
^^

it's a simple challenge for an honest person

for a fearful liar, it's to falsely accuse and run away

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 6:24am On Sep 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[s]You don't know the meaning of the word "CHALLENGE" just say you want to make a "DISPLAY"[/s]

Show off or not.... Attend to my challenge. Defend your New Word Translation, show us the word "other" in the original Greek text. Simple!

Same way I will show you how Jesus is your JEHOVAH in your New World Translation grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:59am On Sep 04, 2021
I love the highlighted!

So i'm ready to take up any of you, in fact all of you but each person must stick to the topic of discussion it's either we debate based what each person beleives or based on what each Church teaches. Therefore if you want to talk about what my Church teaches then you must name your church so that it will be what my Church teaches against what your Church teaches!

Since none of you is able to stand up for that then it's never a CHALLENGE but a DISPLAY! cheesy

johnw47:
^^

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by johnw47: 7:06am On Sep 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I love the highlighted!

So i'm ready to take up any of you, in fact all of you but each person must stick to the topic of discussion it's either we debate based what each person beleives or based on what each Church teaches. Therefore if you want to talk about what my Church teaches then you must name your church so that it will be what my Church teaches against what your Church teaches!

Since none of you is able to stand up for that then it's never a CHALLENGE but a DISPLAY! cheesy

false jw mad max

you can make up excuses and rules til kingdom come

but the fact remains:

johnw47:

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08am On Sep 04, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Show off or not.... Attend to my challenge. Defend your New Word Translation, show us the word "other" in the original Greek text. Simple!

Same way I will show you how Jesus is your JEHOVAH in your New World Translation grin

You don't know what a CHALLENGE mean my guy, the NWT was the Bible's Interpretation of the Watchtower, the JW Organization uses this version as our official translation globally.

So if you're truly ready for a REAL CHALLENGE then you have to name your Church and the version your Church is using so we can compare both to know which translation is ACCURATE in the translation work.

But if it's about what you know in a challenge against what i know then we're not going to mention the source as in the translation, each person will only explain himself on whatever topic we choose!

I am Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, you are GardenofGod one of which Church?

If you say the Church of God then you're not ready for a real CHALLENGE because we all know that your founders aren't teaching the same thing! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:52am On Sep 04, 2021
and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

All liars
That add (other) (a god) etc
To the bible and name their Bible new world translation

This is their reward
They shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

This is the real death of those who don't have Jesus those who don't believe he is God Almighty their Savior

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
DappaD:

Wahala it’s like you don’t know what the “Sinner’s Prayer” is all about? That’s the problem I normally do have with some people, you discuss with them and your IQ points keep reducing. Bible kwa you don’t know, even your traditions too you still don’t know. Funny enough when I searched on Google, no place was it based on Scripture. So it even has roots in Protestantism and Catholicism, not the Bible!

The outline to following Jesus was already stated at Matthew 16:24.
if you were wise you would ask me to show you sinners prayer in the Bible even though it is called accepting Jesus as your Savior declaration.
Bishopkingsley already stated the outline on one of his post I won't bother to search scriptures I would just copy them from his post and show it to you because all the chapters are in the Bible each step in the Bible.
So stop arguing about it when there is evidence.
Saying you did not see the evidence in the Bible shows you don't read Bible or you read it out of context.
One guy here said JW says they are the angels Jesus talked about that will reap the harvest.
That sick way of interpretation of the Holy Bible.
But it how they taught you people that why you won't know accepting Jesus prayer when you see it in the Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nancy2020:
if you were wise you would ask me to show you sinners prayer in the Bible even though it is called accepting Jesus as your Savior declaration.
Bishopkingsley already stated the outline on one of his post I won't bother to search scriptures I would just copy them from his post and show it to you because all the chapters are in the Bible each step in the Bible.
So stop arguing about it when there is evidence.
Saying you did not see the evidence in the Bible shows you don't read Bible or you read it out of context.

Hello Nancy, I trust you’re doing good this fine afternoon! We’re still on this? Okay let’s get this ironed out. In what Scripture does the “Sinner’s Prayer” have its basis? Google would have it that it originated from Protestantism and Catholicism. But since you know better let’s hear from you.

One guy here said JW says they are the angels Jesus talked about that will reap the harvest.
That sick way of interpretation of the Holy Bible.
But it how they taught you people that why you won't know accepting Jesus prayer when you see it in the Bible.

Really?! What is the name of this JW and what Scripture did he quote to explain what he said? Could it be that you misunderstood what he said?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
DappaD:

Hello Nancy, I trust you’re doing good this fine afternoon! We’re still on this? Okay let’s get this ironed out. In what Scripture does the “Sinner’s Prayer” have its basis? Google would have it that it originated from Protestantism and Catholicism. But since you know better let’s hear from you.

Really?! What is the name of this JW and what Scripture did he quote to explain what he said? Could it be that you misunderstood what he said?
We preach Jesus because there is no church that can save you only Jesus can save you ********************'******************

1)
You want to trust Jesus Christ today! Here's what you must do.

2)
Admit that you are a sinner and that you need God's help.
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" (Romans 3:23)
"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:" (Romans 5:12)
"If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us." (1 John 1:10)

3)
Be willing to change your mind and turn from your sin (repent).
Jesus said: "I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish." (Luke 13:5)

4)
Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried, and rose from the dead.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)
"But God commends his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners. Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8 )
"If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)

5)
Through prayer, invite Jesus into your heart to become your personal Lord and Savior.
"For with the heart (core being) man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Romans 10:10)
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:13)

6)
Pray:
Dear God, I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and died for my sin. I am willing to change and turn from my sin. I now invite Jesus Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

In Jesus name
Amen

"But as many as received him, to them He gave power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:" (John 1:12)
"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new" [new life begins]. (2 Corinthians 5:17)

Say this prayer publicly here

Then watch God to begin his work in your life
Don't worry about a specific church to go to he will direct you on what to do

The holy spirit will begin to speak to you and teach you what to do
The one who knows all things he is ever present to guide you
It not by power or might but by my spirit says the lord
If you are really serious in knowing him then watch it happen miraculously
That is the kind of God we worship

Glory to God
++++++±+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Good afternoon am doing good hope you are doing well too.
You make me laugh you are asking me for the JW who said that when you your self refused to accept that Jesus is the Savior lol lol
If I ask another JW that knows Bible he will probably tell me to show him the JW that refuses to say Jesus is the Savior. Lol you guys jump from one denial to another no problem I love that God gave us the Bible rather than allowing us to believe group twisting it.
The above is the lord prayer that saves sinners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nancy2020:
We preach Jesus because there is no church that can save you only Jesus can save you ********************'******************
1)
You want to trust Jesus Christ today! Here's what you must do.
2)
Admit that you are a sinner and that you need God's help.
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" (Romans 3:23)
"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:" (Romans 5:12)
"If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us." (1 John 1:10)
3)
Be willing to change your mind and turn from your sin (repent).
Jesus said: "I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish." (Luke 13:5)
4)
Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried, and rose from the dead.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)
"But God commends his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners. Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8 )
"If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)
5)
Through prayer, invite Jesus into your heart to become your personal Lord and Savior.
"For with the heart (core being) man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Romans 10:10)
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:13)

6)
Pray:
Dear God, I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and died for my sin. I am willing to change and turn from my sin. I now invite Jesus Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

In Jesus name
Amen
"But as many as received him, to them He gave power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:" (John 1:12)
"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new" [new life begins]. (2 Corinthians 5:17)
Say this prayer publicly here
Then watch God to begin his work in your life
Don't worry about a specific church to go to he will direct you on what to do
The holy spirit will begin to speak to you and teach you what to do
The one who knows all things he is ever present to guide you
It not by power or might but by my spirit says the lord
If you are really serious in knowing him then watch it happen miraculously
That is the kind of God we worship
Glory to God
++++++±+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Interestingly, the highlighted was my only interest out of your entire post. So where is the point number 6 mentioned in the Bible? Because from the looks of it, there was no Scripture you used to back up the point. Why is that so?

Good afternoon am doing good hope you are doing well too.
You make me laugh you are asking me for the JW who said that when you your self refused to accept that Jesus is the Savior lol lol
If I ask another JW that knows Bible he will probably tell me to show him the JW that refuses to say Jesus is the Savior. Lol you guys jump from one denial to another no problem I love that God gave us the Bible rather than allowing us to believe group twisting it.
Tb above is the lord prayer that saves sinners.

Hmm. Why do you have a problem with mentioning the JW who said that we are the angels doing harvest? Or you lied?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
DappaD:

Interestingly, the highlighted was my only interest out of your entire post. So where is the point number 6 mentioned in the Bible? Because from the looks of it, there was no Scripture you used to back up the point. Why is that so?

Hmm. Why do you have a problem with mentioning the JW who said that we are the angels doing harvest? Or you lied?
Pray:
++++++++++++++
Should I show you where Bible says if you confess your sin he will forgive you if you admit that you are a sinner he will help you.
++++++++
Should I show you where Bible said if you believe Jesus died for you you will be saved.
+++++++++
Should I show you where Bible said if you confess and Repent God will forgive you.
++++++++++
Should I show you where Bible said if you declare and accept Jesus he will come to you.
++++++
Those Prayer point each is under the Bible instruction that is the point you did not understand just because they split it up and use normal words does not mean it is not under the Bible instruction.
Try to notice this things when you read it properly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nancy2020:
Pray:
++++++++++++++
Should I show you where Bible says if you confess your sin he will forgive you if you admit that you are a sinner he will help you.
++++++++
Should I show you where Bible said if you believe Jesus died for you you will be saved.
+++++++++
Should I show you where Bible said if you confess and Repent God will forgive you.
++++++++++
Should I show you where Bible said if you declare and accept Jesus he will come to you.
++++++
Those Prayer point each is under the Bible instruction that is the point you did not understand just because they split it up and use normal words does not mean it is not under the Bible instruction.
Try to notice this things when you read it properly.

Okay. So still no Scriptural support for the below? You could simply say you’re satisfied with the popular traditions of men(Isaiah 29:13, Matthew 15:3) I’ll get the hint at once instead of all these.
So you tried fixing the below into the Bible and it didn’t fit? Guess the internet was right that it stemmed from Catholicism and Protestantism then.

Nancy2020:

6)
Pray:

My question is and has always been where the format above appears in the Bible and so far it’s been story and story. When people talk of the Lord’s Prayer, the mind quickly goes to Matthew chapter 6. So now that we’re talking of the Sinner’s Prayer, I need you to show me where it’s stated like the Lord’s Prayer format. Shey you get now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply)

Should We Stop Giving Tithe? / RCCG Has Over 200,000 Pastors In Nigeria — Adeboye / "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.