Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ (20129 Views)

Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Apart from the Temple arrangement Jesus had no business with the numerous Jewish religious leaders of the first century because their teachings holds no water so their disciples aren't strong.
But after noticing how powerful Jesus teachings are they began going after him to trap him in his words. Matthew 22:15
Just as you did on this forum by opening a thread with my profile name tagged to it to tell everyone what Maximus said! grin

They even invited him so as to argue with him just as you're doing now! Luke 7:36; 11:37

Please who is afraid of the other?
Maximus whose business is just to preach and teach what he knows or GardenofGod who is disturbed anytime he sees Maximus?

Meanwhile you've already called me the "GOOD GUY" {Luke 18:18} so if you're ready with my terms and conditions you can open another thread afterall this is not the first time you're calling me out! Luke 14:1 smiley
well you have mouth because he used your name i blame him for using your name even though your comparison with Jesus case is so different.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nancy2020:

well you have mouth because he used your name i blame him for using your name even though your comparison with Jesus case is so different.
It's just like Master like servant! Matthew 10:25 wink
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nancy2020:

Even me I was shocked when GardenOfGod used MaxInDHouse name to open thread that will make MaxInDHouse head swell up with pride
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nancy2020:
the same way God sent Jesus that is how he sent me to tell you that your Jw organization is from the devil.
That the new spiritual Ark in these last days
Is Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Only those who are in Jesus will have eternal life.
If you don't Repent and
accept Jesus it will be too late for you when he comes back on the last day.

You’re just too funny, ma’am Nancy! How do you accept Jesus without obeying Jesus’ commandments then? John 14:15

Are Jehovah’s Witnesses OBEYING the commandments of Jesus?

1. To love Jehovah their God with their whole heart, whole soul and whole strength? Matthew 22:37

2. To preach and teach about God’s Kingdom(Matthew 10:11-13, 24:14) just like he(Jesus) did? Luke 4:43

3. To love their brothers and sisters more than their own physical family(Matthew 12:46-50) to the point that outsiders will confess that they love themselves too much? John 13:34-35

4. To be no part of the world by remaining neutral in the face of political and social issues(John 17:14-16) and instead advocate solely for God’s Kingdom? Daniel 2:44, Matthew 6:10, John 18:36

5. To treat all of God’s inspired Word as truth and not neglect any part of it? John 17:17

6. To refrain from using carnal weapons to resolve issues and refusing to participate in war? Matthew 26:52, Isaiah 2:2-4

7. To maintain a fine conduct before the eyes of many to the point that some will say “Jehovah’s Witnesses are the best set of Christians!” ? Matthew 5:13-16

How does either your church or you match up to any of these?
Who are the ones who have accepted Jesus with their actions instead of mouth? Luke 6:46
My best bet is on the Witnesses.

Titus 1:16 says that many claim to publicly know God, but they have disowned him by their works so if you’re accepting Jesus with nothing to show for it you’re in serious wahala. John 15:8

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
DappaD:

You’re just too funny, ma’am Nancy! How do you accept Jesus without obeying Jesus’ commandments then? John 14:15

Are Jehovah’s Witnesses OBEYING the commandments of Jesus?

1. To love Jehovah their God with their whole heart, whole soul and whole strength? Matthew 22:37

2. To preach and teach about God’s Kingdom(Matthew 10:11-13, 24:14) just like he(Jesus) did? Luke 4:43

3. To love their brothers and sisters more than their own physical family(Matthew 12:46-50) to the point that outsiders will confess that they love themselves too much? John 13:34-35

4. To be no part of the world by remaining neutral in the face of political and social issues(John 17:14-16) and instead advocate solely for God’s Kingdom? Daniel 2:44, Matthew 6:10, John 18:36

5. To treat all of God’s inspired Word as truth and not neglect any part of it? John 17:17

6. To refrain from using carnal weapons to resolve issues and refusing to participate in war? Matthew 26:52, Isaiah 2:2-4

7. To maintain a fine conduct before the eyes of many to the point that some will say “Jehovah’s Witnesses are the best set of Christians!” ? Matthew 5:13-16

How does either your church or you match up to any of these?
Who are the ones who have accepted Jesus with their actions instead of mouth? Luke 6:46
My best bet is on the Witnesses.

Titus 1:16 says that many claim to publicly know God, but they have disowned him by their works so if you’re accepting Jesus with nothing to show for it you’re in serious wahala. John 15:8
to agree to accept Jesus means to take Jesus as your only lord almighty and your Savior, it is not about comparing Jehovah's Witnesses Organization with Jesus that is an insult, you said JW is the group that can save you that is evil, Jesus is the one who can save you.
Until you accept him before you can have everlasting life.
And you must accept the holy spirit is not only just a force he is a person who speaks and gives advice etc.
The way to know cult they will tell you to check John 76:5 or quote any chapters of the Bible.
That in there that JW is the only way they won't even write down what that place says because they don't want you to know that it has no meaning to what they want to relay across.
That is why I do they same thing to cult people.
Check
Luke 677:5
There you will see only my church is from God.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
You really committed the worstest blunder in doing that! wink

Bishopkingsley:

Even me I was shocked when GardenOfGod used MaxInDHouse name to open thread that will make MaxInDHouse head swell up with pride
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You really committed the worstest blunder in doing that! wink

In doing what
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nancy2020:
to agree to accept Jesus means to take Jesus as your only lord almighty and your Savior, it is not about comparing Jehovah's Witnesses Organization with Jesus that is an insult, you said JW is the group that can save you that is evil, Jesus is the one who can save you.
And you must accept the holy spirit is not only just a force he is a person who speaks and gives advice etc.
The way to know cult they will tell you to check John 76:5 or quote any chapters of the Bible.
That in there that JW is the only way they won't even write down what that place says because they don't want you to know that it has no meaning to what they want to relay across.
That is why I do they same thing to cult people.
Check
Luke 677:5
There you will see only my church is from God.

So you noticed them
JW will write down a verse and they will not write what that place say from the Bible

They will tell you that place says JW organization is the only place to hear about God

When you check that place you won't see any thing about JW inside it. lol

They quote scriptures out of context
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nancy2020:
The way to know cult they will tell you to check John 76:5

Hmm wahala dey. So I quoted John 76:5 for you on this thread? First, it was Matthew 88:77-78, Nawa oh! Nothing man no go see.

The rest of your post is hogwash.
To you, accepting Jesus means placing hand on your chest and then deceiving yourself afterward to do “good”. Even the infamous “Sinner’s Prayer” has no basis in Scripture so the first sentences of your comment make no sense to me. It’s more funnier how you can’t quote Scriptures to back up your stand!

Meanwhile according to Jesus, accepting him means what he said Matthew 16:24
“If anyone wants to come after me, let him 1. disown himself and 2. pick up his torture stake and 3. keep following me”

Let’s consider each point in his statement.

1. TO DISOWN ONESELF means to submerge one’s personal desire, motives, thinking, goals, ambition and live instead for the one(Jesus) who died and was raised up by God. 2Corinthians 5:15
So in that event, the person’s whole thinking process changes and makes the doing of God’s will the most important thing in his life. Matthew 6:33

2. TO PICK UP ONE’S TORTURE STAKE mean that the person who plans on becoming Jesus’ disciple should be ready to face fierce opposition, persecution, scourging and death on account of being Jesus’ disciple(Matthew 16:25) but he should rejoice that his reward awaits him as he successfully endures to the end. Matthew 24:13

3. TO KEEP FOLLOWING JESUS means to continue following in his footsteps as Jesus becomes the person’s role model(1Peter 2:21) and he also continues observing Jesus’ commandments, keeps on heeding the instructions from his Master/Commander as a soldier of Christ, no matter how difficult it seems to be. 2Timothy 2:3

Who amongst you knows this and lives up to it? Your guess is as good as mine, NONE OF YOU. That’s why I said your version of accepting Jesus is only in your mouth, it can’t be seen from your works. Luke 6:46
Meanwhile, Jehovah’s Witnesses are doing excellently in this regard.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
In disguising with multiple accounts then using GardenofGod to call me out! wink
Bishopkingsley:

In doing what
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
DappaD:

Hmm wahala dey. So I quoted John 76:5 for you on this thread? First, it was Matthew 88:77-78, Nawa oh! Nothing man no go see.

The rest of your post is hogwash.
To you, accepting Jesus means placing hand on your chest and then deceiving yourself afterward to do “good”. Even the infamous “Sinner’s Prayer” has no basis in Scripture so the first sentences of your comment make no sense to me. It’s more funnier how you can’t quote Scriptures to back up your stand!

Meanwhile according to Jesus, accepting him means what he said Matthew 16:24
“If anyone wants to come after me, let him 1. disown himself and 2. pick up his torture stake and 3. keep following me”

Let’s consider each point in his statement.

1. TO DISOWN ONESELF means to submerge one’s personal desire, motives, thinking, goals, ambition and live instead for the one(Jesus) who died and was raised up by God. 2Corinthians 5:15
So in that event, the person’s whole thinking process changes and makes the doing of God’s will the most important thing in his life. Matthew 6:33

2. TO PICK UP ONE’S TORTURE STAKE mean that the person who plans on becoming Jesus’ disciple should be ready to face fierce opposition, persecution, scourging and death on account of being Jesus’ disciple(Matthew 16:25) but he should rejoice that his reward awaits him as he successfully endures to the end. Matthew 24:13

3. TO KEEP FOLLOWING JESUS means to continue following in his footsteps as Jesus becomes the person’s role model(1Peter 2:21) and he also continues observing Jesus’ commandments, keeps on heeding the instructions from his Master/Commander as a soldier of Christ, no matter how difficult it seems to be. 2Timothy 2:3

Who amongst you knows this and lives up to it? Your guess is as good as mine, NONE OF YOU. That’s why I said your version of accepting Jesus is only in your mouth, it can’t be seen from your works. Luke 6:46
Meanwhile, Jehovah’s Witnesses are doing excellently in this regard.
you said
Even the infamous “Sinner’s Prayer” has no basis in Scripture
If I show you those sinners prayer scripture place will you believe Jesus is your Savior.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
In disguising with multiple accounts then using GardenofGod to call me out! wink

You need to drink something that will cool you down because you are talking what makes no sense to me

You are paranoid

Continue to DECEIVE yourself saying what is not correct

When you get tired you will understand who Bishopkingsley is
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You need to drink something that will cool you down because you are talking what makes no sense to me
You are paranoid
Continue to DECEIVE yourself saying what is not correct
When you get tired you will understand who Bishopkingsley is

Of course unlike me that you know as a "GOOD GUY" Bishopkingsley is a "MALICIOUS LIAR" smiley
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course unlike me that you know as a "GOOD GUY" Bishopkingsley is a "MALICIOUS LIAR" smiley

This is a step to abuse from this you will enter into insult

Let me walk away from u
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Emusan(m): 12:01am On Sep 03, 2021
Janosky:
[b]Mumu LIENUS.
Deuteronomy 21:21-23 is in your Bible.
IMPALE on a STAKE is the only Jewish custom approved by the holy Scriptures.

Oponu JaNosense

Was Jesus killed by the Jews or the Roman's?

I know you can't answer that.

Mr Tsaferis confirmed that.

When you didn't even understand Mr Tsaferi's article in the first place grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

[s]When your family no dey thief and you joined your brother to thief , is thievery your family custom?[/s]

Out of the point.

Was Jesus captured by Spartacus during the Jewish revolt?
Was Jesus a Roman slave?

That's to tell you that the Romans who killed Jesus has been using crucifixion to kill Thousands even before Jesus was born and no where was it recorded that the Romans killed anyone on a STAKE

Can you see the reason why I said you didn't understand that Mr Tsaferi's article? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mumu post.
Stauros (screenshot evidence & Deuteronomy 21:21-23 quote of Mr Tsaferis, Archeologist) is the instrument of Jesus execution. More so, you Emusan know that Deuteronomy 21:21-23 was quoted as old testament scripture reference for Jesus death, you continue to DECEIVE yourself.

I will summarize Mr Tsaferi articles below so that you'll know you didn't understand that article and the reason why he (Mr Tsaferi quoted Deuteronomy 21:21-23) cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

A cross beam is a traverse beam.
Is cross/traverse beam an upright pole?
Which criminal was executed on a traverse beam in the holy Scriptures?
Which chapter and verse in Emusan Bible?

Na jankara Emusan dey do Professional Training?

grin grin grin grin LIENUS grin

The ode didn't grab my point cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Mr Tsaferis confirmed Deuteronomy 21:21-23, IMPALE is Jewish custom in the scriptures.
Crucifixion no ,no grin grin grin

If only your tiny brain can slap sense into you to know that Jesus was not killed by the Jews but by the Roman's then your delusion will be cured. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Did Mr Tsaferis say Yehonathan is Jesus Christ?
Emusan and LYING can NEVER divorce
grin grin

He didn't but he says ALL THE PEOPLE the Romans have killed are crucified on THE CROSS.

Here is the summary of the article, so that sense can locate that your blocked head.

NOTE: This article wasn't about how Jesus was crucified but about HISTORY AND ARCHEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE OF CRUCIFIXION

1. The article opening was "From ancient literary sources we know that tens of thousands of people were crucified in the Roman Empire.

Notice that @underlined, it was mainly about the Roman Empire.

2. The Romans adopted this practice towards the second century BC and it was recorded that the Roman's armies crucified 6000 people on A CROSS before Jesus was born and this practice continues even till after the death of Jesus.

3. The misconception about crucifixion is that, it's the Roman invention but this practice predated Roman reigns "In fact, Assyrians, Phoenicians and Persians all practiced crucifixion during the first millennium B.C. Crucifixion was introduced in the west from these eastern cultures; it was used only rarely on the Greek mainland, but Greeks in Sicily and southern Italy used it more frequently, probably as a result of their closer contact with Phoenicians and Carthaginians."

4. Among the Jews crucifixion was Anathema (see Deu 21:21-23) this is where your dull skull thought Mr Tsaferi supported STAKE by quoting that Deuteronomy. But what Mr Tsaferi was saying is that Crucifixion was A RARE METHOD for capital punishment among the Jews even though they have a writing inform of crucifixion. That was why he went further to say "The traditional method of execution among Jews was stoning. Nevertheless, crucifixion was occasionally employed by Jewish tyrants during the Hasmonean period. According to Josephus, Alexander Jannaeus crucified 800 Jews on a single day during the revolt against the census of 7 A.D."
This can be further supported by the reason of Romans nor any nation copy this practice from Jews rather crucifixion was a practice adopted from EASTERN CULTURES and the eastern cultures make use of CROSS not STAKE. Even when the Jews later copied this practice they still make use of CROSS not STAKE. Which then means, to the Jews Deu 21:21-23 is effective.

5. When Romans armies started using this method of execution, they notice that the victim always died within few hours "Initially he would be able to hold himself up for 30 to 60 seconds, but this movement would quickly become increasingly difficult. As he became weaker, the victim would be unable to pull himself up and death would ensue within a few hours. In order to prolong the agony, Roman executioners devised two instruments that would keep the victim alive on the cross for extended periods of time. One, known as a sedile, was a small seat attached to the front of the cross, about halfway down...The second device added to the cross was the suppedaneum, or foot support. It was less painful than the sedile, but it also prolonged the victim’s agony."

The most astonished part of this is that the article went further to say two early Christian writers wrote about the sedile probably used on Jesus cross "Both Erenaeus and Justin Martyr describe the cross of Jesus as having five extremities rather than four; the fifth was probably the sedile."

The five extremities described here can't be possible on a STAKE but only on a CROSS as it can be found on the two hands apart(2), at the head(1), at the bottom(1), & at the legs(1).

The question is, if these early writers can describe that Jesus died on the cross, is it your lying 8 men in Brooklyn that know more than them which Mr Tsaferi still alluded to

6. Since the Jews copied this practice (even though they never make use of stake rather the cross) they still obey that Deuteronomy 21 which is the victim's body must not remain hanging till the following day but for the Roman's they can leave the victim's body for days that is why the victim's legs were usually broken to hasten the death when it it comes to Jews crucified by the Roman's armies: "The victim’s broken legs not only provided crucial evidence for the position on the cross, but they also provide evidence for a Palestinian variation of Roman crucifixion—at least as applied to Jews. Normally, the Romans left the crucified person undisturbed to die slowly of sheer physical exhaustion leading to asphyxia. However, Jewish tradition required burial on the day of execution. Therefore, in Palestine the executioner would break the legs of the crucified person in order to hasten his death and thus permit burial before nightfall. This practice, described in the Gospels in reference to the two thieves who were crucified with Jesus (John 19:18), has now been archaeologically confirmed. Since the victim we excavated was a Jew, we may conclude that the executioners broke his legs on purpose in order to accelerate his death and allow his family to bury him before nightfall in accordance with Jewish custom."

7. The Romans soldiers always used two places for their execution which happened that one of those places is where Jesus was executed "In peacetime, crucifixions were carried out according to certain rules, by special persons authorized by the Roman courts. Crucifixions took place at specific locations, for example, in particular fields in Rome and on the Golgotha in Jerusalem."

From the ongoing...
We can see that, the Romans never crucified anyone on STAKE neither do the Jews who copied this practice.

Back to the ROMAN EMPIRE in the beginning:

We can ask, who killed Jesus?
Well answer to this question is dualistic in nature.
But to make it simple, here are the answers
1. The Jews are only responsible for the death of Jesus Christ by accusing Jesus wrongly because they want him dead.
2. While The Romans authority (Pilate) is the one who condemned Jesus to death and Jesus was handed over to the Roman's soldiers for execution. Matt 27:27
3. The most interesting part is that Pilate intentionally told the Jews to personally carry out Jesus execution which the Jews vehemently rejected "DLNT: So Pilate said to them, “You take Him and judge Him according to your Law”. The Jews said to him, “It is not lawful for us to execute anyone” - John 18:31

NWT: So Pilate said to them: “Take him yourselves and judge him according to your law.”+ The Jews said to him: “It is not lawful for us to kill anyone.”

We read in John's own Gospel when Pilate asked Jesus "Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Your own nation and high priests have delivered you to me. What have you done?" John 18:35

Also, Pilate said “Do you refuse to speak to me? “Don’t you realize I have power either to free you or to crucify you?” John 19:10

Now, Pilate who didn't claim any affiliation with the Jews and boast of having power to release or CRUCIFY Jesus, can Pilate be talking about killing Jesus on a STAKE which he knew very well that his soldiers nor Jews themselves never used to execute anyone?

In conclusion:
Mr Tsaferi article proves that:
1. Roman's soldiers have always using cross to execute people before Jesus was born even after the death of Jesus and never was it recorded that anyone was killed on a STAKE.

2. The Jews who copied this practice never executed anyone on a stake rather on a cross despite the fact that they still applied Deu 21 of not allowing the victim's body to remain till the following day.

3. Since it was Roman's armies that crucified Jesus Christ, it's impossible for them to use a method they never used before nor a method they never see Jews themselves employed before.

Lastly, two early respected Christian writers wrote that Jesus was killed on the Cross not on the stake.

So Mr JaNosense, if you understand that article, you'll see how it greatly exposed your lying organization and your ignorance for even claiming Mr Tsaferi supported USING OF STAKE. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 12:03am On Sep 03, 2021
Nancy2020:
you said
Even the infamous “Sinner’s Prayer” has no basis in Scripture
If I show you those sinners prayer scripture place will you believe Jesus is your Savior.

Miss/Mrs Nancy2020, I’ve read and studied the Bible in-toto so I already know there’s no place in the Bible where Jesus said that you must place hand on your chest and recite an anthem that he should come into your heart. The points I made earlier are solidly based in the Scriptures, too bad you can’t refute any.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 3:44am On Sep 03, 2021
DappaD:

Miss/Mrs Nancy2020, I’ve read and studied the Bible in-toto so I already know there’s no place in the Bible where Jesus said that you must place hand on your chest and recite an anthem that he should come into your heart. The points I made earlier are solidly based in the Scriptures, too bad you can’t refute any.
there is no reverend or man of God that will tell you that you must place hand on your chest you can stay in any position and make those declaration of accepting Jesus as your lord God and Savior.
That is the main point and the prayer to make is in the Bible.
That is another point. It is stated in the Bible what you must do to be saved.
So are you going to say what to say and do to receive Jesus is not in the Bible.
So I can show it to you.
There are steps written down that you must do and believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:14am On Sep 03, 2021
It's better you do, because your GOOD GUY won't deceive himself! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

This is a step to abuse from this you will enter into insult
Let me walk away from u
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 7:57am On Sep 03, 2021
Janosky:

You talk say the first messenger na Paul, their
last Messenger na Russell.
You talk say the books of their last Messenger is classified as Apostate material by the same Organization.

Ogbeni, if Mr Russell is their last Messenger.
His books are "Apostate material".
Last Messenger na Apostate?

Achorladey what is the color of your conflicting claim?
The day go come and you will deny your moniker is Achorladey grin grin grin grin
please which is the holy book to read is it Watchtower or the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2021
DappaD:

You will notice that i keep saying that those four accounts:
Bishopkingsley
Kingsnairaland
Betscoreodds
GardenofGod

All belongs to the same person.
Well that's what different Nairalanders have discovered, though OkCornel copied and pasted all the EVIDENCES. But what i noticed is that those four accounts only comment on the same thread. None of them goes out to promote their Jesus is Almighty God doctrine on other threads out of fear of been bashed by commentators who may not buy their idea.
So they only focus on threads where people want to criticize JWs because that's the only place they can flow without been bashed by noneJWs.
This Nancy of a person has also been on my watchlist!
There's no other place the moniker goes to make comments except on Bishopkingsley's thread pretending as if learning from him but once JWs are around the moniker pounce as if a wild cat yet there's nothing to deliver other than support whatever Bishopkingsley says! grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Bishopkingsley
Kingsnairaland
Betscoreodds
GardenofGod

Well that's what different Nairalanders have discovered, though OkCornel copied and pasted all the EVIDENCES. But what i noticed is that those four accounts only comment on the same thread. None of them goes out to promote their Jesus is Almighty God doctrine on other threads out of fear of been bashed by commentators who may not buy their idea.
So they only focus on threads where people want to criticize JWs because that's the only place they can flow without been bashed by noneJWs.
There's no other place the moniker goes to make comments except on Bishopkingsley's thread pretending as if learning from him but once JWs are around the moniker pounce as if a wild cat yet there's nothing to deliver other than support whatever Bishopkingsley says! grin

OkCornel is not JW and I chat with him and taught him how trinity is you saw it he ended up accepting that they are not three that came together to form one God

You know about it
Now after accepting it he
Claimed that I was those three account I told him I was not
The evidence he said were not solid because I told him many people write it without putting is I showed it to him

Your only saying this because bet man abused you and it pain you and you wished it was me that you put the blame on

I understand how hurt you feel but you know deep down that I can not go low to abuse you

That why you keep abusing me hoping that Betscoreodds will come and take over so that you can point and say that Bishopkingsley but your wish never happened

MaxInDHouse I don't target you I correct any one who refuse to accept
God the father
God the son
God the holy spirit

So saying I only target JW is false it is not must that you must believe me because God said only those I call will hear my voice

I have preached it to JW in my area and they left JW and I have told another JW and he refused to listen to me so it not force not by power only God can open your eyes to understand why what Jehovah can do Jesus can do it

Jesus said Jehovah is in me if you see me you have seen Jehovah the number of places they said Jesus is the Savior is more than Jehovah own in the old testament

This is the last time I will explain to you that I am only Bishopkingsley I won't bother to clear this with you because you always bring it up when you lose a biblical case

Don't be angry if someone follows me here am a man of God many of my online friends ask me to send them my online preaching post so they can read it and comment on it

MaxInDHouse if I have not seen the power of God with my eyes I won't be taking about it I only talk what I have seen and believe we speak because we believe I don't promote my church because God told me he is in all the church that do this things in the name of the

The Father
The son
The holy spirit

I promote Jesus as God Almighty
That is what God commands me to do
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2021
Keep deceiving yourself!
OkCornel that keeps arguing with you until he got fed up with your lies and disguises, shey?
Well i'm no more chatting with you goodbye! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

OkCornel is not JW and I chat with him and taught him how trinity is you saw it he ended up accepting that they are not three that came together to form one God
You know about it
Now after accepting it he
Claimed that I was those three account I told him I was not
The evidence he said were not solid because I told him many people write it without putting is I showed it to him
Your only saying this because bet man abused you and it pain you and you wished it was me that you put the blame on
I understand how hurt you feel but you know deep down that I can not go low to abuse you
That why you keep abusing me hoping that Betscoreodds will come and take over so that you can point and say that Bishopkingsley but your wish never happened
MaxInDHouse I don't target you I correct any one who refuse to accept
God the father
God the son
God the holy spirit
So saying I only target JW is false it is not must that you must believe me because God said only those I call will hear my voice
I have preached it to JW in my area and they left JW and I have told another JW and he refused to listen to me so it not force not by power only God can open your eyes to understand why what Jehovah can do Jesus can do it Jesus said Jehovah is in me if you see me you have seen Jehovah the number of places they said Jesus is the Savior is more than Jehovah own in the old testament
This is the last time I will explain to you that I am only Bishopkingsley I won't bother to clear this with you because you always bring it up when you lose a biblical case
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:10am On Sep 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Keep deceiving yourself!
OkCornel that keeps arguing with you until he got fed up with your lies and disguises, shey?
Well i'm no more chatting with you goodbye! smiley

John 6:37
New International Version
All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.

New Living Translation
However, those the Father has given me will come to me, and I will never reject them.

English Standard Version
All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.

Matthew 10:14
If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.

New Living Translation
If any household or town refuses to welcome you or listen to your message, shake its dust from your feet as you leave.

English Standard Version
And if anyone will not receive you or listen to your words, shake off the dust from your feet when you leave that house or town.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Have ever been to the house of anyone in your neighbourhood to preach talkless shaking off your feet at their doorstep?
Well that's what we often do whenever you refuse to accept our message! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

John 6:37
All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.

New Living Translation
However, those the Father has given me will come to me, and I will never reject them.

English Standard Version
All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.

Matthew 10:14
If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.

New Living Translation
If any household or town refuses to welcome you or listen to your message, shake its dust from your feet as you leave.

English Standard Version
And if anyone will not receive you or listen to your words, shake off the dust from your feet when you leave that house or town.

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Bishopkingsley
Kingsnairaland
Betscoreodds
GardenofGod

MaxInDHouse my runaway boy stop mentioning my monicker.... Accept my challenge since DappaD has "meaningful things to do" grin
If you cannot accept my challenge without any excuse, then stop mentioning my monicker please. Don't derail my page.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Have ever been to the house of anyone in your neighbourhood to preach talkless shaking off your feet at their doorstep?
Well that's what we often do whenever you refuse to accept our message! smiley

You don't know we are in the same house now internet has made things easy

You don't need to go to one's house because we can chat here and you become born again and recieve holy spirit

God hand can reach you where ever you are
Our God is every where so I can pray for any one any place and he will confirm the words of his servant
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2021
What about the terms and conditions? wink

GardenOfGod:

MaxInDHouse my runaway boy stop mentioning my monicker.... Accept my challenge since DappaD has "meaningful things to do" grin
If you cannot accept my challenge without any excuse, then stop mentioning my monicker please. Don't derail my page.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Before Covid19 Jehovah's Witnesses were going from house to house and door to door just as Jesus commaded {Matthew 10:11-13} but after the outbreak we were ordered to shutdown all our worship centers so since 2020 all Kingdom Halls globally remain closed.

But Jesus' true disciples aren't giving up on our work to continue making disciples and baptizing them. Matthew 28:19-20

That's why i was posting the pictures of newly baptized ones despite the closure of all our Kingdom Halls.

So if you never go to your neighbour's homes to preach to them you're just deceiving yourself now! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

You don't know we are in the same house now internet has made things easy
You don't need to go to one's house because we can chat here and you become born again and recieve holy spirit
God hand can reach you where ever you are
Our God is every where so I can pray for any one any place and he will confirm the words of his servant
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Before Covid19 Jehovah's Witnesses were going from house to house and door to door just as Jesus commaded {Matthew 10:11-13} but after the outbreak we were ordered to shutdown all our worship centers so since 2020 all Kingdom Halls globally remain closed.

But Jesus' true disciples aren't giving up on our work to continue making disciples and baptizing them. Matthew 28:19-20

That's why i was posting the pictures of newly baptized ones despite the closure of all our Kingdom Halls.

So if you never go to your neighbour's homes to preach to them you're just deceiving yourself now! smiley

we were ordered to shutdown all our worship centers so since 2020 all Kingdom Halls globally remain closed.

I don't think the above is correct now in Nigeria churches are opened so why must you say globally when they should be opened here

Now and before covid
you don't need to visit house you can meet people on the road or do crusade that what penticostals do

When Jesus said go to homes it just on example read to see he said go city to nations too so it not about only house

Many Apostles made convert on the road
One even appear to one man and disappear while leaving too

So you can preach any where any place
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

we were ordered to shutdown all our worship centers so since 2020 all Kingdom Halls globally remain closed.

I don't think the above is correct now in Nigeria churches are opened so why must you say globally when they should be opened here

Don't forget that we have a GOVERNING BODY unlike you people whose worship could be determined by individuals and different church founders we Jehovah's Witnesses follow the same order globally! 1Corinthians 14:33, 40

Now and before covid
you don't need to visit house you can meet people on the road or do crusade that what penticostals do
If i say your IQ is low do you think i'm wrong?
We shut down our Kingdom Halls to avoid being in the crowd so as to keep the social distancing order! So it's you people that's not obeying the superior authorities, according to the authorities social distancing is still the order to be maintained! Romans 13:1

When Jesus said go to homes it just on example read to see he said go city to nations too so it not about only house

Many Apostles made convert on the road
One even appear to one man and disappear while leaving too

So you can preach any where any place
Jesus said go to homes (first) but if you find people in other places you can also talk to them, but now that we are ordered to keep the social distance it's not advisable to speak face to face with anyone again so all our preaching and teaching are done on phones or conference calls.

That's why we are called Jehovah's Witnesses because we are well organized and orderly in everything we do! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! / What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? / Why You Should Stop Abbreviating In Jesus Name As IJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.