Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ (20095 Views)

Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 11:44am On Sep 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Without order life will be insane without mutual respect people won't be able to understand each other

You have to apologize for your insult to me or admit that you won't do it again

Before we can be able to reason together

From the response of Max and Dappad so far about the who can save question,

Both didn't bother to choose Jehovah’s organization. Dem Don throw Jehovah’s organization under the trailer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:45am On Sep 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

So does that mean even the taskmasters
Don't read their Bible
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Don't worry jare, Maximus is a GOOD GUY but he's been insulting you all this while! grin

No wonder Jesus said:

By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. Matthew 7:16-18

And after a long debate with Maximus a member of the CULT called JWs Bishopkingsley could say "Maximus is a GOOD GUY"

I wonder how that could be possible when you've only known Maximus through Nairaland as one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
DappaD:

Meanwhile this was what this one said earlier.
Why are you not heeding Paul’s advise to avoid them? So you mean to tell you that you’re about to waste your time creating a new thread and arguing with what you called a non existent organization ?
If you cannot keep to your own words, then why should anyone take you seriously?
[/s]

Take up the challenge.... Yes or No?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 11:47am On Sep 02, 2021
I feel like exposing the evil organisation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

So does that mean even the taskmasters
Don't read their Bible

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

They do,

the problem is they read it to fit already made doctrines, rules, regulations, policies and procedures established over the years by the founding fathers of the organization they belong.

Explanation and interpretation are subject to those things.

Or how will you explain this same people believing that their preaching work is what separate WHEATS from WEEDS, when it is clear Jesus said his angels will do the separation when the time comes? Or seeing themselves as WATCHMAN like prophet Ezekiel or the man with the INKHORN marking people that are going to be SAVED.

Or the below

Watchtower of November 1,1917

“A Tribute to the Seventh Messenger.” In part

it said:
The great drama of the Gospel Age opened with the apostle Paul as the chief messenger, or angel, to the Church. It closes with Pastor Russell as the seventh and last messenger to the Church militant. For the other five epochs of the Church, the Lord provided messengers in the order named;

*St. John, Arius, Waldo, Wycliffe and Luther*.

Each in his turn bore the message due to be understood during the epoch he represented.(such messages includes you guess right Trinity, HELL FIRE IMMORALITY OF THE SOUL e.t.c grin grin)

The two most prominent messengers, however, are the first and the last: St. Paul and Pastor Russell.

Apostle Paul words dey for Bible what about Mr Russell his books are classified as APOSTATES grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2021
GardenOfGod:

My runaway DappaD.... Are you aware that New World Translation and New World Greek-English Interlinear Translation clearly teaches that JESUS IS your JEHOVAH?

WHO WILL CHALLENGE The GardenOfGod?

I will create a new thread for the fresh scriptural challenge. grin
grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2021
GardenOfGod:
[s][/s]

Take up the challenge.... Yes or No?

I have more productive things to do, thank you.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2021
Nancy2020:
no matter how much you try to twist it like they say JW lov to do.
Let see what Jehovah want after Israel were misbehaving and after the blood of animals was not doing the work well.
Now if you continue to say that animals blood was better than Jesus blood then I would know how evil your heart is.
Jeremiah 31:31
“The days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah.
“The day is coming,” says the Jehovah, “when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and Judah.
“Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
Now if Jehovah can say this things that simply show which Bible among the two is on the better promise and which blood is the real covenant hinged on.
Next question.
From the new convent Jehovah said which is the the new testaments Bible, who can save you.

Thank you for your input but you mean to tell me you didn’t see this part in my post?

DappaD:

New/Old testaments as in you mean the two parts of the Bible or the old covenant God made with the nation of Israel or the new one he made with the anointed Christians?

Now if it’s about the old/new covenant, that’s a different ball game altogether but the rest assured that the introduction of the new covenant doesn’t render the Law given to the Israelites worthless, after all Paul said the Law was righteous and holy(Romans 7:12), only that we are not under obligation to carry with the same worship procedure as the ancient Israelites did(Romans 10:4) nevertheless there is a lot to learn from the Hebrew Scriptures(Old Testament) 1Corinthians 10:11
Since it forms part of God’s inspired Word. 2Timothy 3:16-17

When talking about the covenant God had with fleshly Israel(Exodus 19:5) and the one he now has with the spiritual Israel of God(Romans 9:6-8, Galatians 6:16) that’s a totally different topic!
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse was blindly accusing me of being Bishopkingsley... I am here with Bishopkingsley and you.... Let's see if I am him or not... Take up my challenge.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Don't worry jare, Maximus is a GOOD GUY but he's been insulting you all this while! grin

No wonder Jesus said:

By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. Matthew 7:16-18

And after a long debate with Maximus a member of the CULT called JWs Bishopkingsley could say "Maximus is a GOOD GUY"

I wonder how that could be possible when you've only known Maximus through Nairaland as one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

Jesus said humans even though wicked knows how to give good gift to their children.

CULTS too do good things. True or False?

Baba want to play victim card grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2021
GardenOfGod:
MaxInDHouse was blindly accusing me of being Bishopkingsley... I am here with Bishopkingsley and you.... Let's see if I am him or not... Take up my challenge.

Na so that one dey do jare. Just to create distractions wey no follow when discussions get heated or boxed to a corner looking for something to wriggle free.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 11:58am On Sep 02, 2021
DappaD:

Calling people hobnockers is definitely a productive thing to do.

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
DappaD:

Running away as usual lik a timid puppy with tail between its legs... cheesy cheesy
I knew you would NEVER CHALLENGE GardenOfGod
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
WHAT ABOUT YOU MAXINDHOUSE? You also have something productive to do?
WHAT ABOUT JANOSKY?
grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
I will create the thread after all and expose the hypocrisy of the Jehovah's Witnesses..... Am out of here with my challenge grin
JESUS IS JEHOVAH GOD ALMIGHTY according to The Confused WatchTower Secret Society grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mr Bishopkingsley
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Kingsnairaland
Mr GardenofGod
I know you're really THIRSTY for the drops of water from Lazarus's fingertip but if truly you want to chat with me then we will have rules that will guide us.
I love decorum like die, so it will be only two of us no distracting comments even if any we must ignore them.
Then you speak from the Bible not quoting what my religious Organization says otherwise you must tell me the name of your religious Organization so we can both dig out how my organization Interpret God's word and compare to yours.

If you agree to this terms i'll join you anytime you're ready! wink

GardenOfGod:
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
achorladey:

Na so that one dey do jare. Just to create distractions wey no follow when discussions get heated or boxed to a corner looking for something to wriggle free.
He's also fun of posting pictures of baptism of their members as if cultists don't have pictures of their own initiates as well grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
MaxInDHouse:
Mr Bishopkingsley
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Kingsnairaland
Mr GardenofGod
I know you're really THIRSTY for the drops of water from Lazarus's fingertip but if truly you want to chat with me then we will have rules that will guide us.
I love decorum like die, so it will be only two of us no distracting comments even if any we must ignore them.
Then you speak from the Bible not quoting what my religious Organization says otherwise you must tell me the name of your religious Organization so we can both dig out how my organization Interpret God's word and compare to yours.

[/s]
I don't like engaging in war of words.

Take up my challenge of JESUS IS YOUR JEHOVAH.... Simple!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
GardenOfGod:

He's also fun of posting pictures of baptism of their members as if cultists don't have pictures of their own initiates as well grin grin

Fine point grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2021

DappaD, MaxInDHouse, Janosky

Let's study the name Jehovah, LORD, JESUS Lord etc in the Greek and Hebrews Bible of Jehovah's Witnesses

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
GardenOfGod:

I don't like engaging in war of words.

Take up my challenge of JESUS IS YOUR JEHOVAH.... Simple!
Do you agree with the terms? smiley
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
GardenOfGod:

DappaD, MaxInDHouse, Janosky

Let's study the name Jehovah, LORD, JESUS Lord etc in the Greek and Hebrews Bible of Jehovah's Witnesses

With the terms below any of my brothers will take it up with you!

MaxInDHouse:

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
GardenOfGod:

He's also fun of posting pictures of baptism of their members as if cultists don't have pictures of their own initiates as well

FAITH without WORKS is DEAD! James 2:26

So if you love criticizing a particular group that's WORKING there's no crime when members of the group are exhibiting their WORKS. Matthew 7:16-18

You're also free to exhibit yours! smiley
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
@ Bishopkingsley concerning whether they read the bible or not.

They do read the scripture but na to fit their IDEOLOGY and DOCTRINES already set. For example:

How will they explain the below from the NWT dey carry sef

it said:
The great drama of the Gospel Age opened with the apostle Paul as the chief messenger, or angel, to the Church. It closes with Pastor Russell as the seventh and last messenger to the Church militant. For the other five epochs of the Church, the Lord provided messengers in the order named;

Each in his turn bore the message due to be understood during the epoch he represented.(such messages includes you guess right (TRINITY, HELL FIRE IMMORALITY OF THE SOUL e.t.c cheesy cheesy)

The two most prominent messengers, however, are the first and the last: St. Paul and Pastor Russell.

Apostle Paul words dey for Bible. What about Mr Russell his books? They are classified as APOSTATE materials not fit for consumption by the same organization he used his money to build and establish.

Even John wey write part of the Bible no get mouth reach pastor Russell paapaa.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Emusan:

[s]I know you must find a way of twisting that article, since you people have the audacity to twist the scripture with the backing of your father the Devil but you'll always be put to shame like your father the Devil.[/s]

The article is well detailed, Crucifixion has been known to the Jews and Romans many centuries before Christ was born.

Mumu LIENUS.
Deuteronomy 21:21-23 is in your Bible.
IMPALE on a STAKE is the only Jewish custom approved by the holy Scriptures.
Mr Tsaferis confirmed that.
When your family no dey thief and you joined your brother to thief , is thievery your family custom?

Emusan:

"Because the main purpose of this practice was to punish, humiliate and frighten disobedient slaves, the practice did not necessarily result in death. Only in later times, probably in the first century B.C., did crucifixion evolve into a method of execution for conviction of certain crimes.
Initially, crucifixion was known as the punishment of the slaves. Later, it was used to punish foreign captives, rebels and fugitives, especially during times of war and rebellion. Captured enemies and rebels were crucified in masses. Accounts of the suppression of the revolt of Spartacus in 71 B.C. tell how the Roman army lined the road from Capua to Rome with 6,000 crucified rebels on 6,000 crosses."

Was Jesus captured by Spartacus during the Jewish revolt?
Was Jesus a Roman slave?
Emusan:

This is more interesting when you consider that it was Roman authority who condemned Jesus to death and was handled over to the Roman army for execution.

[s]You'll never receive sense JaNosense cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin[/s]

o
Mumu post.
Stauros (screenshot evidence & Deuteronomy 21:21-23 quote of Mr Tsaferis, Archeologist) is the instrument of Jesus execution. More so, you Emusan know that Deuteronomy 21:21-23 was quoted as old testament scripture reference for Jesus death, you continue to DECEIVE yourself.
[s]Oponu.....how many times will I struck it in your dull skull that crucifixion is a well practice in for both Jews and Romans even before Christ was born
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin[/s]

Emusan:

But the cross beam is also a pole. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
A cross beam is a traverse beam.
Is cross/traverse beam an upright pole?
Which criminal was executed on a traverse beam in the holy Scriptures?
Which chapter and verse in Emusan Bible?

Na jankara Emusan dey do Professional Training?

grin grin grin grin
Emusan:

[s]The deluded 8 men worshipper won't receive sense. Anyway, you can inform the elders in your hall this week that[/s] a renowned archeologist has come with an undisputable evident supporting Jesus execution on the cross cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

[s]I know it will pain the 8 men in Brooklyn on hearing that shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/s]
LIENUS grin

Mr Tsaferis confirmed Deuteronomy 21:21-23, IMPALE is Jewish custom in the scriptures.
Crucifixion no ,no grin grin grin

Did Mr Tsaferis say Yehonathan is Jesus Christ?
Emusan and LYING can NEVER divorce
grin grin

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

FAITH without WORKS is DEAD! James 2:26

So if you love criticizing a particular group that's WORKING there's no crime when members of the group are exhibiting their WORKS. Matthew 7:16-18

You're also free to exhibit yours! smiley
My message was passed and understood
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

If you agree to this terms i'll join you anytime you're ready
Why should you give me terms, why should I not quote from your WatchTower?
Are you not till now reading WatchTower publications?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
achorladey:
@ Bishopkingsley concerning whether they read the bible or not.

They do read the scripture but na to fit their IDEOLOGY and DOCTRINES already set. For example:

How will they explain the below from the NWT dey carry sef

it said:

Each in his turn bore the message due to be understood during the epoch he represented.(such messages includes you guess right TRINITY, HELL FIRE IMMORALITY OF THE SOUL[/b] e.t.c cheesy cheesy

The two most prominent messengers, however, are the first and the last: St. [b]Paul and Pastor Russell.
[/b]
Apostle Paul words dey for Bible. What about Mr Russell his books? They are classified as APOSTATE materials not fit for consumption by the same organization he used his money to build and establish.

Even John wey write part of the Bible no get mouth reach pastor Russell paapaa.
In one breathe, Achorladey contradicts himself.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Janosky:

In one breathe, Achorladey contradicts himself.

Show the contradictions in one breathe grin grin

Atleast e never become POISONS or eating from the refuse dump. The reason why you see contradictions. If na poisons and refuse dump you suppose no bother to respond at all.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nancy2020:
God already identified two names of who is the Savior but that two names are the same person but you find it hard to understand it.
Now if you have sense you will sit down and ask God why is it that Jehovah is the Savior in Old testament and Jesus is the Savior in the new testaments.
Then God will tell you why.
Now notice you hate Jesus that is why you only say only Jehovah's is the Savior but you thought that I will fight it when you said it because you did not know I knew the truth. We don't fight Bible but we follow the rules.
I already know Jehovah and Jesus is the same person.
Because God already said they will call Jesus God with us.
Notice how you fight to accept Jesus is the Savior. The only reason you fight it is because you are of the devil.
Awitness41 & Brocab,your fellow Trinitarian devotees disagreed with your FALSE claim using your Bible.
The same oly ghost is giving you and them conflicting revelations

grin grin grin grin

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Why should you give me terms, why should I not quote from your WatchTower?

As if anyone told Janosky never to cite Geneva Bible 1599 when he wants to show that the organization he belongs were right to believe, teach and preach that ANGEL MICHAEL is JESUS CHRIST. grin

Or perhaps ask him if im be shareholder for this platform wey e talk sey na ATHEIST get am.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
achorladey:

Show the contradictions in one breathe grin grin

Atleast e never become POISONS or eating from the refuse dump. The reason why you see contradictions. If na poisons and refuse dump you suppose no bother to respond at all.

The two most prominent messengers, however, are the first and the last: St. [b]Paul and Pastor Russell.

Apostle Paul words dey for Bible. 2.
What about Mr Russell his books? They are classified as APOSTATE materials not fit for consumption by the same organization
he used his money to build and establish

Go and wear goggles dey read your own words and your conflicting claims you go see am well well for your mind.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
GardenOfGod:

GardenOfGod:

Why should you give me terms
The highlighted shows you already have what you want to say and i'm ready to chat with you but as true followers of Christ we don't throw our blows aimlessly {1Corinthians 9:26} so i need to know what exactly is the benefit of the so called challenge otherwise it will just be another FRUITLESS arguments as usual! 1Timothy 6:4 ; Titus 3:9

Why should I not quote from your WatchTower?
It's me you're challenging not my organization but if it's my organization then i'll represent my organization but against which organization? undecided
That's why you too must name your organization so as to make this even

Of course i'm still learning from my teachers just as you too are learning somewhere, therefore i need to know your teachers too so that we can both know how to direct our debate.

But if it's not going to be about mine or your organization then we must stay focused on what each person presents, just as if he is speaking for himself! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply)

7 Recognizable Traits Of Wolves In Sheep's Clothing / Is It Wrong For A Christian To Obtain A Chieftaincy Title? / Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.