Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ (20143 Views)

Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 12:50am On Sep 05, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

[s]and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.[/s]

All liars
That add (other) (a god) etc
To the bible and name their Bible new world translation

[s]This is their reward
They shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

This is the real death of those who don't have Jesus those who don't believe he is God Almighty their Savior[/s]
LIENUS of a Bishop, HYPOCRITE.
Greek 1510 2316 = a god, Acts 28:6 , John 1:1.

All your Trinitarian Bible scholars & your 3 Gods mentors follow for your DELUSION.

grin cheesy
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 12:56am On Sep 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You don't know what a CHALLENGE mean my guy, the NWT was the Bible's Interpretation of the Watchtower, the JW Organization uses this version as our official translation globally.

So if you're truly ready for a REAL CHALLENGE then you have to name your Church and the version your Church is using so we can compare both to know which translation is ACCURATE in the translation work.

But if it's about what you know in a challenge against what i know then we're not going to mention the source as in the translation, each person will only explain himself on whatever topic we choose!

I am Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, you are GardenofGod one of which Church?

If you say the Church of God then you're not ready for a real CHALLENGE because we all know that your founders aren't teaching the same thing! cheesy

Don't mind that LYING clown Garden of LYING WAILING on your post.

Let him tell this forum:
where his 3 Gods mentors found "a" at Acts 28:6?

Where they found "the" in first line of
John 1:1a?

Where they found "hellfire" @ Mark 9:43 instead of Gehenna?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:12am On Sep 05, 2021
Janosky:

LIENUS of a Bishop, HYPOCRITE.
Greek 1510 2316 = a god, Acts 28:6 , John 1:1.

All your Trinitarian Bible scholars & your 3 Gods mentors follow for your DELUSION.

grin cheesy

Matthew 28:19 ►
New International Version
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

New Living Translation
Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.

English Standard Version
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

I hope this place is in your Bible or did they delete it or you did not read it did this place say do this in Jehovah witness organization name lol since you believe JW can save you

You can see trinity from the mouth of Jesus but you won't say anything that have value from this evidence because only saying lying Linus is your cover story when you see the evidence from scripture

Jesus who is Jehovah in body form
Told you how to run a church how to raise disciples any church that do not know
the father
The son
The holy spirit

Should not do any thing because they are not from God because this place shows how to do anything from God
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
Janosky:

Let him tell this forum:

[/s]
I don't think I've abused any of you before. I put my messages across without abusing you because I've not met you before and I don't know you in person. You that says you are from the true organisation, is rather fund of heaping abuses and insult on me. I don't welcome that OK. Let's stop it here if you can't be civil and sane in engaging people maturely. Thank you.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2021
Janosky:

Let him tell this forum:

I've caged the untamed animal nah! cheesy

If truly he wants to challenge Maximus let him come out as a teacher of God's word without mentioning his own teachers then i'll also face him as a teacher of God's word without talking about my own teachers. But if he's interested in my own teachers then i'm also interested in his own teachers. As simple as ABC! cheesy
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by oranget(m): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Also, the Watchtower Society has presumptuously added to its translation of verses 16-20 by parenthetically inserting “other” in several places where no word appears in the Greek text. This unwarranted addition is made so the text will conform to the Watchtower Society’s theological position on Christ.

“Because by means of him all [other] things were created in the heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All [other] things have been created through him and for him. Also, he is before all [other] things and by means of him all [other] things were made to exist” (Col. 1:16-17, NWT).
Leave them, let them add to the Bible what God has not added. They already have a curse waiting for them in Rev. 22:18.
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2021
Who are they?
Who are you? cheesy

oranget:

Leave them, let them add to the Bible what God has not added. They already have a curse waiting for them in Rev. 22:18.
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2021
oranget:

You are correct
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
DappaD:

Okay. So still no Scriptural support for the below? You could simply say you’re satisfied with the popular traditions of men(Isaiah 29:13, Matthew 15:3) I’ll get the hint at once instead of all these.
So you tried fixing the below into the Bible and it didn’t fit? Guess the internet was right that it stemmed from Catholicism and Protestantism then.

My question is and has always been where the format above appears in the Bible and so far it’s been story and story. When people talk of the Lord’s Prayer, the mind quickly goes to Matthew chapter 6. So now that we’re talking of the Sinner’s Prayer, I need you to show me where it’s stated like the Lord’s Prayer format. Shey you get now?
So you tried fixing the below into the Bible and it didn’t fit? Guess the internet was right that it stemmed from Catholicism and Protestantism then.+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Since you want it from the Bible let me compile sinners prayer Bible origin which shows how to accept Jesus, now meditate on this scriptures below.
Romans 3:23).
Luke 13:5).
(1 John 1:10).
Romans 5:12).
Romans 10:10)
Romans 10:9).
John 3:16).
2 Corinthians 5:17).
John 1:12.
Write all this verse down then mediate on them say them out then you shall be saved.
You will receive Jesus by saying those words in the Bible.
Hope this is now acceptable to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yet I couldn’t see anywhere from those verses where Jesus commanded anybody to pray to him in order for him to come to the person’s heart. Nancy, I’m sure you must have tried all you could on this to proffer an answer but as it seems, the question I asked still lingers and as it seems, you’ve not given any satisfactory answer.

Whenever people talk about the Lord’s Prayer, it is easy to remember Matthew chapter 6 because the format “Our Father in the heavens, let your name be santified” is found in that Scripture. But now I’m asking where the format of this Sinner’s Prayer where you have to pray for “Jesus to come into your heart” is located in the Scripture. I hope you get now.

Nancy2020:
So you tried fixing the below into the Bible and it didn’t fit? Guess the internet was right that it stemmed from Catholicism and Protestantism then.+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Since you want it from the Bible let me compile sinners prayer Bible origin which shows how to accept Jesus, now meditate on this scriptures below.
Romans 3:23).
Luke 13:5).
(1 John 1:10).
Romans 5:12).
Romans 10:10)
Romans 10:9).
John 3:16).
2 Corinthians 5:17).
John 1:12.
Write all this verse down then mediate on them say them out then you shall be saved.
You will receive Jesus by saying those words in the Bible.
Hope this is now acceptable to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
DappaD:
Yet I couldn’t see anywhere from those verses where Jesus commanded anybody to pray to him in order for him to come to the person’s heart. Nancy, I’m sure you must have tried all you could on this to proffer an answer but as it seems, the question I asked still lingers and as it seems, you’ve not given any satisfactory answer.

Whenever people talk about the Lord’s Prayer, it is easy to remember Matthew chapter 6 because the format “Our Father in the heavens, let your name be santified” is found in that Scripture. But now I’m asking where the format of this Sinner’s Prayer where you have to pray for “Jesus to come into your heart” is located in the Scripture. I hope you get now.

The verses below
from which the “ask Jesus into your heart” concept is usually taken is Revelation 3:20, “Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.”
Romans 10:9
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
John 14:17
17 even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.
Romans 10:10
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved
King James Bible
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Now say this
If you declare with your mouth.
Declare those verse above then as it says in
John 14:17 and Romans ten nine
With your mouth.
Speak them all the verse that is the prayer for accepting Jesus.
The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by oranget(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Who are they?
Who are you? cheesy

"They" are the people twisting and adding phrases to the Bible just to suit their purpose and to brainwash other people into joining their cult.
And I am just a concerned fellow.
But who are you?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
oranget:

"They" are the people twisting and adding phrases to the Bible just to suit their purpose and to brainwash other people into joining their cult.
The Jewish Religious Leaders of the first century have brainwashed their people into calling them by religious titles "Rabbi" equivalent of "Pastor" today. Matthew 23:2, 8
So when Jesus came teaching the people the truth of God's word {Matthew 7:28-29} they became jealous and stared accusing him of initiating a cult group, so they send messages to all the Jews warning them that Jesus is the leader of CULTISTS {Matthew 12:24} then anyone who joins Jesus' group will be excommunicated in the Jewish community! John 9:22; 12:42
So if you're talking about a group with a unique teaching that sounds like cultism to many, then you need a rethink because that's exactly what people said about Jesus in his own time! Matthew 10:25

And I am just a concerned fellow.
But who are you?
Thanks for your concern but try to make sure of all things before running to conclusions! 1Thessalonians 5:21

I am Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nancy, Jesus was addressing the congregation of Laodecia that in order to solve their issue of lukewarmness, they were to allow Jesus in their midst(Matthew 18:20) since he was he head of the congregration. Ephesians 1:22

Nancy2020:
The verses below
from which the “ask Jesus into your heart” concept is usually taken is Revelation 3:20, “Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.”
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
17 even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved
King James Bible
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Now say this
With your mouth.
The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
DappaD:
Nancy, Jesus was addressing the congregation of Laodecia that in order to solve their issue of lukewarmness, they were to allow Jesus in their midst(Matthew 18:20) since he was he head of the congregration(Ephesians 1:22) Moreover since when is house synonymous to heart?

you running up and down
All the church Jesus address are meant to teach us a lesson
Because we are the present church alive we are same like those people.
Just say those verse all of them then you will be saved stop running up and down.

Jesus described heart as house when he cast out a devil before from one person have you forgotten.
Or should I remind you the place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nancy2020:
you running up and down
Just say those verse all of them then you will be saved stop running up and down

So I said the letters to the congregations were not to teach us lessons? When did I say that? If you tried using Revelation 3:20 as a basis for the Sinners Prayer then I’m sorry because:

1. The people making up the Laodecian congregation were already Christians not sinners.

2. The Scripture NEVER mentioned that Jesus told them to pray to him to let him into their heart, because he was speaking to them as a group/congregation and he requested they allow him into their midst. Matthew 18:20
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nancy2020:
you running up and down
Just say those verse all of them then you will be saved stop running up and down.
Jesus described heart as house when he cast out a devil before from one person have you forgotten.

Please let’s not go off track! Our topic is about the Sinners Prayer so the people whom Jesus was addressing, were they already Christians or sinners from the world?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nancy2020:
you running up and down

You think you can explain the truth in the Bible for him to understand lol waste your time with cult people he sees other places in the Bible that says if you confess.... He won't accept anything you say
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
DappaD:

So I said the letters to the congregations were not to teach us lessons? When did I say that? If you tried using Revelation 3:20 as a basis for the Sinners Prayer then I’m sorry because:

1. The people making up the Laodecian congregation were already Christians not sinners.

2. The Scripture NEVER mentioned that Jesus told them to pray to him to let him into their heart, because he was speaking to them as a group/congregation and he requested they allow him into their midst. Matthew 18:20
don't worry since you only want to remove the word of God and place it to a specific church when God says all the instructions in the Bible are for us to edify us and to build us up.
When you see God tell Israel thou shall not kill it not only for Israel it for every one.
When Jesus said do not defraud it not for only Israel it for everyone.
Why don't you tell me that do not defraud is only for those that Jesus spoke to when he was in Israel why don't you tell me the ten commandment is only for Israel.
But it not to late let me ask you the ten commandment is it for Isreal or for everyone.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nancy, I’m not saying that we can’t learn anything from the instructions Jesus gave to those seven congregrations in Asia. Those letters are part and parcel of God’s inspired Word so they are beneficial for all of us. 2Timothy 3:16

All I’m saying is that the doctrine of the Sinner’s Prayer cannot be drawn out from that Scripture, since Jesus was addressing Christians not die-hard sinners.

Nancy2020:
don't worry since you only want to remove the word of God and place it to a specific church when God says all the instructions in the Bible are for us to edify us and to build us up.
When you see God tell Israel thou shall not kill it not only for Israel it for every one.
When Jesus said do not defraud it not for only Israel it for everyone.
Why don't you tell me that do not defraud is only for those that Jesus spoke to when he was in Israel why don't you tell me the ten commandment is only for Israel.
But it not to late let me ask you the ten commandment is it for Isreal or for everyone.

I thought you said the Hebrew Scriptures are outdated and not needed, so why the highlighted? So you finally agree Genesis to Malachi is important for all servants for God? Romans 15:4
I’m glad you have come to that realization at least.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
DappaD:
Nancy, I’m not saying that we can’t learn anything from the instructions Jesus gave to those seven congregrations in Asia. Those letters are part and parcel of God’s inspired Word so they are beneficial for all of us. 2Timothy 3:16

All I’m saying is that the doctrine of the Sinner’s Prayer cannot be drawn out from that Scripture, since Jesus was addressing Christians not die-hard sinners.

I thought you said the Hebrew Scriptures are outdated and not needed, so why the highlighted? So you finally agree Genesis to Malachi is important for all servants for God? Romans 15:4
I’m glad you have come to that realization at least.
I never said Hebrew Scriptures are outdated I said new testaments is stronger than the old testament it is written in the Bible Bible said new testaments is on a better promise and sealed with Jesus blood so if you see something like any day is acceptable to worship God in new testaments it is stronger than worship only Saturday in Old testament understand the difference.
Let me continue the main aim now you think every Christian is a born again no.
You say
since Jesus was addressing [b] Christians[/b
No matter who you are until you say this things you are not yet born again.
Now let leave revelation verse since you are using that as an excuse.
Now say this once to be able to be born again.
Let me see the excuse you will use on this place.

King James Bible

Now say this
With your mouth.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yes ma’am. At least we’ve come to an agreement that the Scriptures do not support the Sinner’s Prayer. Alright, so have a good night and rest well!

Nancy2020:
I never said Hebrew Scriptures are outdated I said new testaments is stronger than the old testament it is written in the Bible Bible said new testaments is on a better promise and sealed with Jesus blood so if you see something like any day is acceptable to worship God in new testaments it is stronger than worship only Saturday in Old testament understand the difference.
Let me continue the main aim now you think every Christian is a born again no.
You say
since Jesus was addressing [b] Christians[/b
No matter who you are until you say this things you are not yet born again.

Now let leave revelation verse since you are using that as an excuse.
Now say this once to be able to be born again.
Let me see the excuse you will use on this place.
King James Bible
Now say this
With your mouth.

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 3:28am On Sep 06, 2021
DappaD:
Yes ma’am. At least we’ve come to an agreement that the Scriptures do not support the Sinner’s Prayer. Alright, so have a good night and rest well!

you and who agree how can I agree with someone who join a cult.
Or how can I agree with some one who won't listen to Bible.
Do you think in your heart that God will not provide sinners prayer In the Bible.
Devil wants you to remain in sin.
That why he block your mind from saying the prayer so you can join him in hell.
When the Bible say in your eyes.
The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.++++++
You ran away from the main place because you did not know how to twist it like you twist other scriptures.
The prodigal son what he said to his father is also sinners prayer.
But pride won't let you to confess Jesus because devil told you people that Jesus is not God Almighty the Savior.
Lol. Without you people JW refusal of Jesus here I would not have known that your beliefs are deadly.
No wonder God said he will show us things to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 8:33am On Sep 06, 2021
Why do I feel deep down in my gut that you are the same person as Bishopkingsley. The same style of writing, the same thinking, the same everything. Nothing surprises me on Nairaland anymore.
P.S. The “cult” label you people have been using for us has become stale. Please find something else to call us. Matthew 5:10-12

Nancy2020:
you and who agree how can I agree with someone who join a cult.
Or how can I agree with some one who won't listen to Bible.
Do you think in your heart that God will not provide sinners prayer In the Bible.
Devil wants you to remain in sin.
That why he block your mind from saying the prayer so you can join him in hell.
When the Bible say in your eyes.
The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.++++++
You ran away from the main place because you did not know how to twist it like you twist other scriptures.
The prodigal son what he said to his father is also sinners prayer.
But pride won't let you to confess Jesus because devil told you people that Jesus is not God Almighty the Savior.
Lol. Without you people JW refusal of Jesus here I would not have known that your beliefs are deadly.
No wonder God said he will show us things to come.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2021
DappaD:
Why do I feel deep down in my gut that you are the same person as Bishopkingsley. The same style of writing, the same thinking, the same everything. Nothing surprises me on Nairaland anymore.
P.S. The “cult” label you people have been using for us has become stale. Please find something else to call us. Matthew 5:10-12

Bishopkingsley did not teach me how to call you people cult my friend that left JW told me the organization is run like cult.
Now saying am Bishopkingsley is out of reach but am not surprised if you can call Jesus Michael you can call me any thing.
Let me show you what JW do in the Bible almost the same thing you do today the difference is you do it to Jesus not to those who follow Jesus look at it below +++

58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the (Jehovah) witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.
59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.++++
This is what JW do to Jesus back then this men are JW like Paul they kill those who follow Jesus
Now you kill Jesus words because you can't kill his followers because people will notice how evil the organization is that why you shit to kill Jesus words so that no one will notice how evil JW is.
Continue to refuse to accept Jesus as your lord God and Savior.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2021
DappaD:

DappaD:

Bishopkingsley did not teach me how to call you people cult my friend that left JW told me the organization is run like cult.
Now saying am Bishopkingsley is out of reach but am not surprised if you can call Jesus Michael you can call me any thing.
Let me show you what JW do in the Bible almost the same thing you do today the difference is you do it to Jesus words in the Bible not to those who follow Jesus look at it below +++

58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the (Jehovah) witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.
59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.++++
This is what JW do to Jesus members back then this men are JW like (Saul) Paul they kill those who follow Jesus
Now you kill Jesus words because you can't kill his followers because people will notice how evil the organization is that why you want to kill Jesus words so that no one will notice how evil JW is.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2021
The same person lambasting MaxInDHouse the other time that he called you names. Pity how you resorted to name-calling seeing that you had no other tricks up your sleeve. tongue
Don’t worry you can continue labelling us cultists, zombies, demons, brainwashed whatever whatever, I’ll accept it with my full chest but will never sink to your level.
As my Master and Lord would have it, wisdom is vindicated by its works. Matthew 11:19
So Nancy/Bishopkingsley try and be patient ehn, in the end all eyes will see those who really belong to the true God and his Son. 2Timothy 2:19

Nancy2020:
Let me show you what JW do in the Bible almost the same thing you do today the difference is you do it to Jesus words in the Bible not to those who follow Jesus look at it below +++
This is what JW do to Jesus members back then this men are JW like (Saul) Paul they kill those who follow Jesus
Now you kill Jesus words because you can't kill his followers because people will notice how evil the organization is that why you want to kill Jesus words so that no one will notice how evil JW is.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2021
DappaD:
The same person lambasting MaxInDHouse the other time that he called you names. Pity how you resorted to name-calling seeing that you had no other tricks up your sleeve. tongue
Don’t worry you can continue labelling us cultists, zombies, demons, brainwashed whatever whatever, I’ll accept it with my full chest but will never sink to your level.
As my Master and Lord would have it, wisdom is vindicated by its works. Matthew 11:19
So Nancy/Bishopkingsley try and be patient ehn, in the end all eyes will see those who really belong to the true God and his Son. 2Timothy 2:19

funny DappaD/MaxInDHouse Jesus said no one can come to Jehovah except through me so how are you going to get to Jehovah when you refuse Jesus.
It is like they don't teach you people this basic truth.
Ok I won't call you cult but just look at how you act it is strange.
Tell me how you will get or pray to Jehovah when you reject Jesus.
Or are you going to say JW is the Jesus lol.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2021
Nancy2020:
funny DappaD/MaxInDHouse Jesus said no one can come to Jehovah except through me so how are you going to get to Jehovah when you refuse Jesus.

Exactly

John 14:6 ►
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father Jehovah except through me Jesus

New Living Translation
Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2021
Nancy2020:

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO ACCEPT JESUS?

DappaD:

How do you accept Jesus without obeying Jesus’ commandments then? John 14:15

Are Jehovah’s Witnesses OBEYING the commandments of Jesus?

1. To love Jehovah their God with their whole heart, whole soul and whole strength? Matthew 22:37

2. To preach and teach about God’s Kingdom(Matthew 10:11-13, 24:14) just like he(Jesus) did? Luke 4:43

3. To love their brothers and sisters more than their own physical family(Matthew 12:46-50) to the point that outsiders will confess that they love themselves too much? John 13:34-35

4. To be no part of the world by remaining neutral in the face of political and social issues(John 17:14-16) and instead advocate solely for God’s Kingdom? Daniel 2:44, Matthew 6:10, John 18:36

5. To treat all of God’s inspired Word as truth and not neglect any part of it? John 17:17

6. To refrain from using carnal weapons to resolve issues and refusing to participate in war? Matthew 26:52, Isaiah 2:2-4

7. To maintain a fine conduct before the eyes of many to the point that some will say “Jehovah’s Witnesses are the best set of Christians!” ? Matthew 5:13-16

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Exactly
John 14:6 ►
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father Jehovah except through me Jesus
New Living Translation
Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Even Sango and Amadioha worshippers can call out to the name of Jesus and claim they are for God, so what makes you different from them since you have no works to show? Luke 6:46, John 15:8

DappaD:

The other day I quietly observed a thread where that self-acclaimed Bishop and Nancy were conversing. Nancy asked him what his thoughts were on idolizing Mary since she’s a Catholic, and then the bishop didn’t want to be straightforward in his answer so he used style dodged the question with long talks. Later, in another thread, he claimed that Catholics were wrong in idolizing dead saints(Mary) in the absence of Nancy

So you didn’t have the boldness to tell Nancy2020 that idolizing Mary was wrong but did it behind her back?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply)

Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React / Should We Stop Giving Tithe? / RCCG Has Over 200,000 Pastors In Nigeria — Adeboye

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.