Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ (20096 Views)

Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2021

Janosky:

Go and wear goggles dey read your own words and your conflicting claims you go see am well well for your mind.

MaxInDHouse:
APOSTATE ALERT!
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
achorladey:

As of anyone told Janosky never to cite Geneva Bible 1599 when he wants to show that the organization he belongs were right to believe, teach and preach that ANGEL MICHAEL is JESUS CHRIST. grin

Or perhaps ask him if im be shareholder for this platform wey e talk sey na ATHEIST get am.

Malachi 3:1, Amplified Bible.
Do you want more? grin grin

#2.
Did I make that claim?
When and where?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Janosky:

Go and wear goggles dey read your own words and your conflicting claims you go see am well well for your mind.

Na your way of doing things. No be today I know now. You that can call references or evidence wey you never see as FALSE CLAIMS and LIES only to come back and use the references or evidence as TRUTH grin

Now you want to color my post. Pele ti e.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Janosky:

Malachi 3:1, Amplified Bible.
Do you want more? grin grin

#2.
Did I make that claim?
When and where?

Who is the him in #2

Na so colouration dey start?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Janosky you see what i mean?

The Apostate isn't interested in whatever this Churchgoers are saying, all he's looking for is to start engaging a JW. So do you want to give him that pleasure?
Please brother let him be! undecided
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Janosky you see what i mean?

The Apostate isn't interested in whatever this Churchgoers are saying, all he's looking for is to start engaging a JW. So do you want to give him that pleasure?
Please brother let him be! undecided

Janosky your boss dey query you oooo. Before you go answer query a beg answer my question up there on #2

You have been on this thread for a long while. Whatever you posted up there holds no water paapaa.

Awon APOSTATE alerter.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
achorladey:

Na your way of doing things. No be today I know now. You that can call references or evidence wey you never see as FALSE CLAIMS and LIES only to come back and use the references or evidence as TRUTH grin

Now you want to color my post. Pele ti e.

You talk say the first messenger na Paul, their
last Messenger na Russell.
You talk say the books of their last Messenger is classified as Apostate material by the same Organization.

Ogbeni, if Mr Russell is their last Messenger.
His books are "Apostate material".
Last Messenger na Apostate?

Achorladey what is the color of your conflicting claim?
The day go come and you will deny your moniker is Achorladey grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Janosky:

You talk say the first messenger na Paul, their
last Messenger na Russell.
You talk say the books of their last Messenger is classified as Apostate material by the same Organization.

Ogbeni, if Mr Russell is their last Messenger.
His books are "Apostate material".
Last Messenger na Apostate?

Achorladey what is the color of your conflicting claim?
The day go come and you will deny your moniker is Achorladey grin grin grin grin

Who be the YOU as used in this your post in lines 1 and 4? Is the material cited written by this same You in lines 1 and 4?

When you answer you will see how you are trying to colour my post.

Should I go up to your kingdom halls and spread this kind of teaching and insist on them. The response I get will be....

Last Messenger na Apostate and I will suffer the same judgement of the Last messenger. grin grin

Already one of your brother wey give you query just now called me APOSTATE grin grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted shows you already have what you want to say and i'm ready to chat with you but as true followers of Christ we don't throw our blows aimlessly {1Corinthians 9:26} so i need to know what exactly is the benefit of the so called challenge otherwise it will just be another FRUITLESS arguments as usual! 1Timothy 6:4 ; Titus 3:9

It's me you're challenging not my organization but if it's my organization then i'll represent my organization but against which organization? undecided
That's why you too must name your organization so as to make this even

Of course i'm still learning from my teachers just as you too are learning somewhere, therefore i need to know your teachers too so that we can both know how to direct our debate.

But if it's not going to be about mine or your organization then we must stay focused on what each person presents, just as if he is speaking for himself! smiley
Max don't be timid..... A good student of WatchTower should be able to defend their teachings
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
DappaD:

Thank you for your input but you mean to tell me you didn’t see this part in my post?

Now if it’s about the old/new covenant, that’s a different ball game altogether but the rest assured that the introduction of the new covenant doesn’t render the Law given to the Israelites worthless, after all Paul said the Law was righteous and holy(Romans 7:12), only that we are not under obligation to carry with the same worship procedure as the ancient Israelites did(Romans 10:4) nevertheless there is a lot to learn from the Hebrew Scriptures(Old Testament) 1Corinthians 10:11
Since it forms part of God’s inspired Word. 2Timothy 3:16-17

When talking about the covenant God had with fleshly Israel(Exodus 19:5) and the one he now has with the spiritual Israel of God(Romans 9:6-8, Galatians 6:16) that’s a totally different topic!

this is the question I asked you.
From the new convent Jehovah said which is the the new testaments Bible, who can save you?
But since you are afraid to say Jesus or since you don't like to pay honour to Jesus no problem.
Bible already told me the spirit of those who don't like to acknowledge what Jesus did the spirit they carry in them.
Now just like achorladey said, Both you and MaxInDHouse didn't bother to choose Jehovah’s organization. Dem Don throw Jehovah’s organization under the trailer.
Am so happy that you DappaD, have accepted that Jehovah's Witnesses organization is not our Savior.
Saying Jehovah is the Savior is truth but we that know who this Jehovah is already known he is one with Jesus that is why you see him as a man, the scriptures saying in many places just like Bishopkingsley pointed out, you see every Apostles of Jesus saying, Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the Savior.
Thanks for accepting that Jehovah's Witnesses Organization is not our Savior it is not easy to say the truth in this life.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
GardenOfGod:

DappaD, MaxInDHouse, Janosky

Let's study the name Jehovah, LORD, JESUS Lord etc in the Greek and Hebrews Bible of Jehovah's Witnesses
teach me the website where you get all your evidence from that interliner some thing too.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
achorladey:
@ Bishopkingsley concerning whether they read the bible or not.

They do read the scripture but na to fit their IDEOLOGY and DOCTRINES already set. For example:

How will they explain the below from the NWT dey carry sef

Watchtower of November 1,1917

“A Tribute to the Seventh Messenger.” In part

it said:
The great drama of the Gospel Age opened with the apostle Paul as the chief messenger, or angel, to the Church. It closes with Pastor Russell as the seventh and last messenger to the Church militant. For the other five epochs of the Church, the Lord provided messengers in the order named;

*St. John, Arius, Waldo, Wycliffe and Luther*.

Each in his turn bore the message due to be understood during the epoch he represented.(such messages includes you guess right (TRINITY, HELL FIRE IMMORALITY OF THE SOUL e.t.c cheesy cheesy)

The two most prominent messengers, however, are the first and the last: St. Paul and Pastor Russell.

Apostle Paul words dey for Bible. What about Mr Russell his books? They are classified as APOSTATE materials not fit for consumption by the same organization he used his money to build and establish.

Even John wey write part of the Bible no get mouth reach pastor Russell paapaa.
Pastor Russell as the seventh and last messenger to the Church militant
Is that not what Muslims say that Mohammed is the last messenger. Lol

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Janosky:

Awitness41 & Brocab,your fellow Trinitarian devotees disagreed with your FALSE claim using your Bible.
The same oly ghost is giving you and them conflicting revelations

grin grin grin grin
when we say same person we mean both are God Almighty
God Jehovah showed himself as the Father, then as the son, then as the holy spirit.
The same way
Man is body, soul, spirit.
So if some one ask you is your soul part of a man the answer is yes, is your spirit part of man the answer is yes.
Hope you see why we say Jesus and Jehovah is the same person.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nancy2020:
teach me the website where you get all your evidence from that interliner some thing too.
It's a Bible study app.
But mostly am using the inconveniences and errors in their publications to nail them.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
GardenOfGod:

It's a Bible study app.
But mostly am using the inconveniences and errors in their publications to nail them.
the app is it in Google play store.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
Vickyvice:
yes. Myself. If you read Bible, you will know they are d only ones studying it, while d rest are false religion and they know it, that's y mentioning anything Jehovah witness scares them
if you take the time to read through the entire writeup, you'd see he quoted your translation to prove you wrong. Now, pray tell, why do guys use only that translation and none else? KJV was written years before your founder was born, NKJV nko, NLT, and many others. I'm talking from experience, you should learn to challenge certain practices. Why do you guys stick to just one translation?Pick up a KJV Bible for example, read the gospels. Then go to Hebrews.
Afterall op had to read your NWT version to disprove your teachings, do likewise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Max don't be timid..... A good student of WatchTower should be able to defend their teachings
I've given you my conditions if you're ready i'm ready but if not i'm OK! wink
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nancy2020:
Pastor Russell as the seventh and last messenger to the Church militant
Is that not what Muslims say that Mohammed is the last messenger. Lol

E get as e be for them.

That was what they were teaching and Jesus directed their founding fathers to teach his people.

It is this same teaching and others related to it Jesus who returned visibly or invisibly in 1914 and by extension 1919 decided to choose them as the only true Christians.

Is that not what Muslims say that Mohammed is the last messenger..Nancy2020

I was not even looking at it in that direction grin grin they even share common denominators with the teachings of Muslims too. grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Mr Bishopkingsley
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Kingsnairaland
Mr GardenofGod
I know you're really THIRSTY for the drops of water from Lazarus's fingertip but if truly you want to chat with me then we will have rules that will guide us.
I love decorum like die, so it will be only two of us no distracting comments even if any we must ignore them.
Then you speak from the Bible not quoting what my religious Organization says otherwise you must tell me the name of your religious Organization so we can both dig out how my organization Interpret God's word and compare to yours.

If you agree to this terms i'll join you anytime you're ready! wink

I try to follow Jesus rules
He who comes to Jesus with respect Jesus never cast that person out

I told you if you agree to stop abusive words to me I will always chat with you

Saying I
THIRSTY for the drops of water from Lazarus's fingertip

Is childish and lacks respect because the holy spirit lives inside me which only God can give you but since you refuse to believe in the holy spirit you can not have the eternal life Jesus talked about

Let not even go to that side
The main question is are you ready to respect
Me when I teach you the words of the creator
The son of man who declared all authority has been given to him

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Stop deceiving yourself!

From our long time discussion on Nairaland your heart keeps telling you that you're chatting with a real Christian but you just feel like being stubborn. So when you're about to speak regarding the same person you've been saying is not of God you miscalculated and said he is a GOOD GUY! 1Peter 2:12

From today i know you've learned a lot from Maximus so i'll not bother you any longer it's left to you and your conscience! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

I try to follow Jesus rules
He who comes to Jesus with respect Jesus never cast that person out

I told you if you agree to stop abusive words to me I will always chat with you

Saying I
THIRSTY for the drops of water from Lazarus's fingertip

Is childish and lacks respect because the holy spirit lives inside me which only God can give you but since you refuse to believe in the holy spirit you can not have the eternal life Jesus talks about in you.

Let not even go to that side
The main question is are you ready to respect
Me when I teach you the words of the creator
The son of man who declared all authority has been given to me.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Stop deceiving yourself!

From our long time discussion on Nairaland your heart keeps telling you that you're chatting with a real Christian but you just feel like being stubborn. So when you're about to speak regarding the same person you've been saying is not of God you forgot and said he is a GOOD GUY! 1Peter 2:12

From today i know you've learned a lot from Maximus so i'll not bother you any longer it's left to you and your conscience! smiley

If I define to you what a good guy means you will be shocked

If I explain to you how someone can have good intentions but have bad knowledge and bad behavior you will be shocked

Like I told you MaxInDHouse once I see that you can take heat and not radiate abuse that is when we will be able to communicate properly

You know me from day one we agreed on this rules which you know and you broke it many times

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mr Bishopkingsley
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Kingsnairaland
Mr GardenofGod
Tell your friends about Maximus a person who is not of your god and never ready to be of your god but is a GOOD GUY!

Farewell! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

If I define to you what a good guy means you will be shocked

If I explain to you how someone can have good intentions but have bad knowledge and bad behavior you will be shocked

Like I told you MaxInDHouse once I see that you can take heat and not radiate abuse that is when we will be able to communicate properly

You know me from day one we agreed on this rules which you know and you broke it many times
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Mr Bishopkingsley
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Kingsnairaland
Mr GardenofGod
Tell your friends about Maximus a person who is not of your god and never ready to be of your god but is a GOOD GUY!

Farewell! smiley

I rather be called a son of God
Or a believer or a born again child of God

Than be called a good guy

Many people have already said any time you don't have cards to play that you revert to your normal mode of putting every one in the same category

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nancy2020:
this is the question I asked you.
From the new convent Jehovah said which is the the new testaments Bible, who can save you?
But since you are afraid to say Jesus or since you don't like to pay honour to Jesus no problem.
Bible already told me the spirit of those who don't like to acknowledge what Jesus did the spirit they carry in them.
Now just like achorladey said, Both you and MaxInDHouse didn't bother to choose Jehovah’s organization. Dem Don throw Jehovah’s organization under the trailer.
Am so happy that you DappaD, have accepted that Jehovah's Witnesses organization is not our Savior.
Saying Jehovah is the Savior is truth but we that know who this Jehovah is already known he is one with Jesus that is why you see him as a man, the scriptures saying in many places just like Bishopkingsley pointed out, you see every Apostles of Jesus saying, Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the Savior.
Thanks for accepting that Jehovah's Witnesses Organization is not our Savior it is not easy to say the truth in this life.

Point of correction. I came to the conclusion long ago that the organization of Jehovah’s Witnesses are the only group of persons doing God’s will and it’s only those who are doing God’s will who are going to inherit everlasting life. 1John 2:17

You thought anybody could be saved in Noah’s day if they didn’t enter the Ark he built? I’m already 100000% convinced that the organization of Jehovah’s Witnesses are the new spiritual Ark in these last days(1Peter 3:21) The time left is greatly reduced(1Corinthians 7:29) and the reason we are even speaking to you is because now is the day of salvation for all to come to Jehovah’s mountain. 2Corinthians 6:2
The time you won’t see us again is fast approaching during the great tribulation when people will seek us to preach or talk to them but it won’t happen. Ezekiel 7:26
So just how it occurred in Noah’s day, that’s how it will occur in the nearest future. Luke 17:26-30

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
DappaD:

Point of correction. I came to the conclusion long ago that the organization of Jehovah’s Witnesses are the only group of persons doing God’s will and it’s only those who are doing God’s will who are going to inherit everlasting life. 1John 2:17

You thought anybody could be saved in Noah’s day if they didn’t enter the Ark he built? I’m already 100000% convinced that the organization of Jehovah’s Witnesses are the new spiritual Ark in these last days(1Peter 3:21) The time left is greatly reduced(1Corinthians 7:29) and the reason we are even speaking to you is because now is the day of salvation for all to come to Jehovah’s mountain. 2Corinthians 6:2
The time you won’t see us again is fast approaching during the great tribulation when people will seek us to preach or talk to them but it won’t happen. Ezekiel 7:26
So just how it occurred in Noah’s day, that’s how it will occur in the nearest future. Luke 17:26-30

You thought anybody could be saved in Noah’s day if they didn’t enter the Ark he built? I’m already 100000% convinced that the organization of Jehovah’s Witnesses are the new spiritual Ark in these last days(1Peter 3:21)..... Dappad

Jehovah can save

Jehovah’s ark can save

Jesus must have preached that their is a spiritual ark in town grin grin that can save.

The time you won’t see us again is fast approaching during the great tribulation when people will seek us to preach or talk to them but it won’t happen.....Dappad

Is it not the leaders of your spiritual ark that says the preaching work you and them do will end in the 20th century?

Since it did not end that 20th century, why should anyone be worried or seeking you in the 21st century or seeking you for something that should have ended in the previous century? cheesy cheesy

We thought initially that when you and your likes don't knock on doors the whole world should be worried. Yet for over 1 year and six months, do you see the world in turmoil based on the fact that they don't see you and your likes coming out to preach?

In all of these COVID - 19 and the ZOOM app developed by those you thought should be worried help the spiritual ark that is saving people. They helped you and your organisation paapaa in holding convention despite the restrictions.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I've given you my conditions if you're ready i'm ready but if not i'm OK! wink
When did you start giving people condition before engaging them in any scriptural debate, and when did Christ instruct you to do that?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
DappaD:

the same way God sent Jesus that is how he sent me to tell you that your Jw organization is from the devil.
That the new spiritual Ark in these last days
Is Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Only those who are in Jesus will have eternal life.
If you don't Repent and accept Jesus it will be too late for you when he comes back on the last day.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
GardenOfGod:

When did you start giving people condition before engaging them in any scriptural debate, and when did Christ instruct you to do that?

I know the energy (SPIRIT) inside my comment {Hebrews 4:12} so when you purposely opened a thread in my name i wasn't surprised. A young lady once did the same all because she fell in love with me due to the efficacy she's seeing in my comments i have to beg her before she changed the topic then she purposely opened another thread saying she's beginning to reason with JWs on our stand against TRINITY. In fact she began calling me Sugar Daddy (SD) after i told her i'm a grandpa! smiley

Jesus never engage religionists having nothing to do with the Temple and the religionists were after his followers to antagonize them because of the TEACHINGS of their Teacher. Those religionists do stand for what their religious leaders taught them.

So if you feel like engaging me it's either we both go PERSONAL (no mention of any group) it's what you're able to say from the abundance of your reservoir {Luke 6:45} but if it's about those teaching me then we have to know those teaching you too, in that case both of us can dig out the source of our biblical Interpretations! Act 23:6-9

Those religionists wanted to put Paul in the middle but when Paul now opened their sources it was discovered that they had nothing to hold against our brother!

So if you're ready i'm ready it's either we test our efficacy to know the one with whom God's Holy Spirit is teaching and the one having nothing to dish out Or we concentrate on the source of our teachings what my teachers say against what your teachers say regarding Biblical topics! smiley
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jesus is the only saviour now

But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. (Matthew 24:37–39; cf. Luke 17:26–27)

Today, we have an infinitely greater Ark—the Lord Jesus Christ! He said, “I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved” (John 10:9). Friend, do you know Him as your Savior? Trust Him today.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I know the energy (SPIRIT) inside my comment {Hebrews 4:12} so when you purposely opened a thread in my name i wasn't surprised. A young lady once did the same all because she fell in love with me due to the efficacy she's seeing in my comments i have to beg her before she changed the topic the she purposely opened another thread saying she's beginning to reason with JWs on our stand against TRINITY. In fact she began calling me he Sugar Daddy after i told her i'm a grandpa! smiley

Jesus never engage religionists having nothing to do with the Temple and the religionists were after his followers to antagonize them because of the TEACHINGS of their Teacher. Those religionists do stand for what their religious leaders taught them.

So if you feel like engaging me it's either we both go PERSONAL (no mention of any group) it's what you're able to say from the abundance of your reservoir {Luke 6:45} but if it's about those teaching me then we have to know those teaching you too, in that case both of us can dig out the source of our biblical Interpretations! Act 23:6-9

Those religionists wanted to put Paul in the middle but when Paul now opened their sources it was discovered that they had nothing to hold against our brother!

So if you're ready i'm ready it's either we test our efficacy to know the one with whom God's Holy Spirit is teaching and the one having nothing to dish out Or we concentrate on the source of our teachings what my teachers say against what your teachers say regarding Biblical topics! smiley
Someone should help me ask MaxInDHouse what he is afraid of please grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Someone should help me ask MaxInDHouse what he is afraid of please grin

Who is afraid of the other?

Is it Maximus who goes about PREACHING and TEACHING whoever wants to listen or GardenofGod going after Maximus? wink
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Apart from the Temple arrangement Jesus had no business with the numerous Jewish religious leaders of the first century because their teachings holds no water so their disciples aren't strong.
But after noticing how powerful Jesus teachings are they began going after him to trap him in his words. Matthew 22:15
Just as you did on this forum by opening a thread with my profile name tagged to it to tell everyone what Maximus said! grin

They even invited him so as to argue with him just as you're doing now! Luke 7:36; 11:37

Please who is afraid of the other?
Maximus whose business is just to preach and teach what he knows or GardenofGod who is disturbed anytime he sees Maximus?

Meanwhile you've already called me the "GOOD GUY" {Luke 18:18} so if you're ready with my terms and conditions you can open another thread afterall this is not the first time you're calling me out! Luke 14:1 smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply)

7 Recognizable Traits Of Wolves In Sheep's Clothing / Is It Wrong For A Christian To Obtain A Chieftaincy Title? / Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.