Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ (20090 Views)

Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2021
Emusan:

I know you must find a way of twisting that article, since you people have the audacity to twist the scripture with the backing of your father the Devil but you'll always be put to shame like your father the Devil.

The article is well detailed, Crucifixion has been known to the Jews and Romans many centuries before Christ was born.

"Because the main purpose of this practice was to punish, humiliate and frighten disobedient slaves, the practice did not necessarily result in death. Only in later times, probably in the first century B.C., did crucifixion evolve into a method of execution for conviction of certain crimes.
Initially, crucifixion was known as the punishment of the slaves. Later, it was used to punish foreign captives, rebels and fugitives, especially during times of war and rebellion. Captured enemies and rebels were crucified in masses. Accounts of the suppression of the revolt of Spartacus in 71 B.C. tell how the Roman army lined the road from Capua to Rome with 6,000 crucified rebels on 6,000 crosses."

This is more interesting when you consider that it was Roman authority who condemned Jesus to death and was handled over to the Roman army for execution.

You'll never receive sense JaNosense cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

Oponu.....how many times will I struck it in your dull skull that crucifixion is a well practice in for both Jews and Romans even before Christ was born

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

But the cross beam is also a pole. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

The deluded 8 men worshipper won't receive sense. Anyway, you can inform the elders in your hall this week that a renowned archeologist has come with an undisputable evident supporting Jesus execution on the cross cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I know it will pain the 8 men in Brooklyn on hearing that shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

8 men in Brooklyn
Gang lol
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:09am On Aug 31, 2021
Your Pastors are fighting themselves over who knows Jesus better so go and solve their problems. We are globally united just as Jesus prayed.
So evidently only Jehovah's Witnesses are on the right path to life!
Nancy2020:
if you have sense you would understand that people who have sense only follow what God put in the Bible that is why no one listened to you when you say only JW can save people because only foolish people believe that lie.
You have finally seen the light from even your own brother Janosky.
Janosky know that only Jesus can save people. But you think it is JW because you are only looking for organizations to join.
Rather than join Jesus first fool. empty head! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2021
The one and only organization fulfilling all what Jesus said!

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

Nancy2020:

foooooooooolish fool that doesn't know Bible.
Lol why don't you continue saying only JW useless organizations can save people in this life.
8 men GB that go about molesting girls up and down are your Savior.
Or is it the organization that all their predictions failed in the past are the ones who can save you now.
Get sense before you die without Jesus in your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 11:47am On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Your Pastors are fighting themselves over who knows Jesus better so go and solve their problems. We are globally united just as Jesus prayed.
So evidently only Jehovah's Witnesses are on the right path to life!
should I tell you the number of people who have left JW cult and given their life to Jesus and renounced the evil teachings of JW. Many give testimony of how they were given Watchtower booklet as a replacement to the Bible. They tear up the Watchtower books.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 11:50am On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

you must be drunk you don't know steps to salvation you don't know who Jesus is how can you full fill his words some one you abuse all the time I have read your post about how you see Jesus even the Jehovah you so much say is your God told you in the Bible that Jesus name is higher than all names on the universe yet you still find it hard to understand it lol foooooooolish fool.

Let me ask you again.
Who can save you
Is it Jesus
Or JW organization
Or a church.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2021
Nancy2020:
should I tell you the number of people who have left JW cult and given their life to Jesus and renounced the evil teachings of JW. Many give testimony of how they were given Watchtower booklet as a replacement to the Bible. They tear up the Watchtower books.
Continue to DECEIVE yourself.
90% of JWs in Italy were former worshippers of one bag of cement like yourself.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nancy2020:
So you believe some religions preaching about God's Kingdom are EVIL! grin
Then what is the identifying mark of true Christianity? cheesy

Meanwhile bear in mind that during the time Jesus was here on earth (physically) majority of his disciples turned their backs on him and vowed never to return! John 6:66
So if Jehovah's Witnesses say it's the same Jesus that's leading them now when some are turning their backs on his Organization there's is a clue to that! wink
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Chai! undecided
Abeg let the drunkenness leave body first before further questioning. Meanwhile you need to be patient and keep on asking! Matthew 7:7-8 cheesy

Nancy2020:

you must be drunk you don't know steps to salvation you don't know who Jesus is how can you full fill his words some one you abuse all the time I have read your post about how you see Jesus even the Jehovah you so much say is your God told you in the Bible that Jesus name is higher than all names on the universe yet you still find it hard to understand it lol foooooooolish fool.

Let me ask you again.
Who can save you
Is it Jesus
Or JW organization
Or a church.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by nans24: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Janosky:

Continue to DECEIVE yourself.
90% of JWs in Italy were former worshippers of one bag of cement like yourself.

See mumu. grin

90% of your JW are PIMO including your circuit overseers that mount platform to give gullible people like you talk. I know many of them.

Your freemason governing body is battling hard to keep brainwashed fools like you in the cult while they are paying millions of dollars for child abuse cases. Keep licking their anus cheesy

Oh, by the way I see youve taken interest in reading my posts. You could as well follow me to screenshot more of my posts.

Ode. grin

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nancy2020:
I saw were MaxInDHouse said Jesus can't save people and I saw Bishopkingsley point out the evidence to you and you act like you did not see it.
I saw GardenOfGod prove to you from JW website that God in Old testament was used to refer to Jesus in the new testaments but you beat around the bush to avoid the truth.
The strange part is that you know Bible more than MaxInDHouse yet you fail to tell him that Jesus is above JW 8 men group.
Remember this place is not about winning members because you can't win any one with lies, if you fail to correct MaxInDHouse how can you correct a sinner who joins JW.

In your dreams you saw what?

You are very deluded.
grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
nans24:

See mumu. grin

90% of your JW are PIMO including your circuit overseers that mount platform to give gullible people like you talk. I know many of them.

Your freemason governing body is battling hard to keep brainwashed fools like you in the cult while they are paying millions of dollars for child abuse cases. Keep licking their anus cheesy

Oh, by the way I see youve taken interest in reading my posts. You could as well follow me to screenshot more of my posts.

Ode. grin

Dirty minded nans24 posting FALSE claims.

Who do you this thing?
grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by nans24: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

And yet, one of your GB admitted in court when asked if they are the means by which God communicates to people on earth, that it would be presumptuous to say so.

That hypnotic freemasonic trans that they've used to brainwash you witnesses will soon pull off. grin

Hope you are not planning on sending your kids to University? U better not try it if not Ur GB go drop you like spit. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by nans24: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
Janosky:

Dirty minded nans24 posting FALSE claims.

Who do you this thing?
grin

grin You think I am lying

Oya wait, let me show you an email from one of your elders/c.o that gives talk in that 3 day program you guys usually attend before covid came.

Alot of your members are one leg in one leg out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
nans24:

And yet, one of your GB admitted in court when asked if they are the means by which God communicates to people on earth, that it would be presumptuous to say so.
That hypnotic freemasonic trans that they've used to brainwash you witnesses will soon pull off. grin
Hope you are not planning on sending your kids to University? U better not try it if not Ur GB go drop you like spit. cheesy

Well let me tell you a bit about myself!

I have just two sons one out of wedlock so the first (now 25) is not really interested since his mom and her family are telling him not to join me in my new found faith, the second (23) is born to me by the lady whose family were already JWs but she also backslide that's why i could meet her as a none witness. Later we registered our marriage and got the certificate before JWs agreed to baptise both of us as members of the church. But her own son was serious in the faith due to the background in fact he got baptized before myself and his mom.
So when the Organization taught members not to depend on Western education and white-collar jobs but to be industrious with their own hands, my first son ignored the counsel but the second nah spiri-gbangba (as some JWs do tag members who takes anything the GB says as if God is the one talking)
Today my first son is still studying for his master whatever in the university but my second son followed my friend to South America for farming, he now has his own farm and Brazilian girls are all over him. I even heard a wealthy Brazilian JW wants to know me because his daughter and my son have been seeing each other. The man got interested in Fernando (my son) due to his industrious attitude and he's supplying the man's company raw tomatoes to make can foods. Fernando now controls dollars in millions while his elder brother is still struggling with his masters whatever degree.
I wasn't happy when my son made that decision to follow my friend to Brazil at the age of 16 but now his mother is insisting that Fernando mustn't marry before his elder brother though that's not the real issue she just doesn't want him to marry a Brazilian even though herself is not a Nigerian.

Please if anyone tells you that the GB says JWs shouldn't go to universities just tell them that it was an advice from the GB not a rule. But i won't doubt anything they say again because i can see the result in my own family.
Akinwale is still in the university while Fernando the younger brother is the one sponsoring him now! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Chai! undecided
Abeg let the drunkenness leave body first before further questioning. Meanwhile you need to be patient and keep on asking! Matthew 7:7-8 cheesy

ode anupama keep on asking! For sense in Matthew 87:77-88
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
nans24:

grin You think I am lying

Oya wait, let me show you an email from one of your elders/c.o that gives talk in that 3 day program you guys usually attend before covid came.

Alot of your members are one leg in one leg out.

You got ZERO proof!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
nans24:

their GB only likes people who are not intelligent to be JW members lol lol lol

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Chai please can anyone tell me what is in
Matthew 87:77-88!

Nancy2020:

ode anupama keep on asking! For sense in Matthew 87:77-88

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
Please Nancy, can you quote what's in Matthew 87:77-86
Because i can't find it in any of the copies i have? embarassed

Nancy2020:

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nancy2020:

You, Nancy 2020 proven your lack of SENSE.
Your bigotry no let you see road clearly.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
Janosky:

In your dreams you saw what?

You are very deluded.
grin
you are sick since you did not see Bishopkingsley evidence is it my own you want to see.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
Janosky:

You, Nancy 2020 proven your lack of SENSE.
Your bigotry no let you see road clearly.
you don't even have sense. When someone deprive you from education does it not occur to you which side they belong to.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by nans24: 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Janosky:

You got ZERO proof!

You are right.

I am lying.

There's no need uploading a screenshot of a confidential email discussion between a PIMO circuit overseer and I, all to prove a point to a brainwashed JW who views everything as apostasy.

The C.O in question is even scared that the email may reveal his true identity. He is too scared to completely leave the organization because his family members and friends will shunn him completely from their life like a plaque. Typical actions of a CULT.

Nothing, not a screenshot, audio or video can prove to you witnesses that you're brainwashed.

So you've won.
I am lying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Please Nancy, can you quote what's in Matthew 87:77-86
Because i can't find it in any of the copies i have? embarassed

Please can you tell me who can save you.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
Janosky:

You got ZERO proof!
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DotzjUIM_AWg&ved=2ahUKEwjKuOyZntvyAhXDgVwKHcz3BMEQwqsBegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw3uurkmfFLDsrHspdYxCqr3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otzjUIM_AWg
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by nans24: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nancy2020:
you don't even have sense. When someone deprive you from education does it not occur to you which side they belong to.

Their GB is hiring top notch lawyers to battle child abuse cases for them. grin

Yet, they tell their gullible "flock" or "sheep" not to send their kids to the university.

Alot of their members, elders, woke up and saw the organization for what it is, a cult, the moment they were dropped for sending their kids to the university.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
Well only Jehovah can save!
Isaiah 43:11
Perhaps your KJV may render the divine name as "LORD" so check Psalms 110:1
There you will notice that there are two different persons referred to as Lord one in full capital letters "LORD" the other "Lord" so Jehovah is the one in capital while Jesus the other Lord.
Now check which of the two Isaiah referred to as the one and only saviour:

I—I am Jehovah, and besides me there is no savior. Isaiah 43:11 NWT

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. Isaiah 43:11 KJV

Perhaps you're confused about whom Isaiah meant by "LORD" read this:

The LORD (Jehovah) said unto my Lord (Jesus), Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. Psalms 110:1

Apostle Peter confirmed that Jesus is the smaller Lord:

For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Until I make, thy foes thy footstool.,, Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. Act 2:34-36

So can you now quote what is in your copy of the Bible @ Matthew 87:77-88? Revelations 22:18-19 smiley

Nancy2020:

Please can you tell me who can save you.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well only Jehovah can save!
Isaiah 43:11
Perhaps your KJV may render the divine name as "LORD" so check Psalms 110:1
There you will notice that there are two different persons referred to as Lord one in full capital letters "LORD" the other "Lord" so Jehovah is the one in capital while Jesus the other Lord.
Now check which of the two Isaiah referred to as the one and only saviour:

I—I am Jehovah, and besides me there is no savior. Isaiah 43:11 NWT

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. Isaiah 43:11 KJV

Perhaps you're confused about whom Isaiah meant by "LORD" read this:

The LORD (Jehovah) said unto my Lord (Jesus), Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. Psalms 110:1

Apostle Peter confirmed that Jesus is the smaller Lord:

For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Until I make, thy foes thy footstool.,, Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. Act 2:34-36

So can you now quote what is in your copy of the Bible @ Matthew 87:77-88? Revelations 22:18-19 smiley

yes Jehovah is Savior if you understand that Jehovah is Jesus in human form.
The New Covenant
31 o“Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, 32 not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the LORD.

From this you can see Jehovah made a new covenants a new Bible for those who will be the children of Jesus who is our everlasting father.
But since you hate him just like Peter and Paul said in the last days the spirit of Antichrist will enter many to hate and deny Jesus as the Savior.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Keep deceiving yourselves!
If Jehovah is Jesus in human form then who is Jehovah in spirit form? cheesy
Or are you saying what was recorded in the Bible book of Psalms 110:1 didn't happen in heaven? cheesy
So who was talking to another saying "sit at my right hand"

Nancy2020:
yes Jehovah is Savior if you understand that Jehovah is Jesus in human form.
The New Covenant
31 o“Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, 32 not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the LORD.

From this you can see Jehovah made a new covenants a new Bible for those who will be the children of Jesus who is our everlasting father.
But since you hate him just like Peter and Paul said in the last days the spirit of Antichrist will enter many to hate and deny Jesus as the Savior.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Keep deceiving yourselves!
If Jehovah is Jesus in human form then who is Jehovah in spirit form? cheesy
Or are you saying what was recorded in the Bible book of Psalms 110:1 didn't happen in heaven? cheesy
So who was talking to another saying "sit at my right hand"

you will never understand this things until you actually understand who you are or how God made you. If you refuse to understand how God made you then you will not understand how God is like.
Bible shows man is body soul and spirit. Jesus mentioned the body, soul and spirit of a man. Paul mentioned the body soul spirit of a man yet you think you are like an animal that don't have this three dimensions. As long as you don't understand this things you can not understand how God is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Anointing Oil Used By Some Churches: Wrong Or Right. / Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt / Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.