Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ (20097 Views)

Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

No one is talking about the condition for Jesus to save you

The question is simple

Who can save you
Bishopkingsley don't mind them they think that they can expand the question.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The question is simple

Who can save you

Make I help you give them options grin

A. Jehovah

B. Jesus

C. Governing body

D. Jehovah’s organization

E. I go back to condition required for salvation

F. I look elsewhere.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2021
DappaD:

According to Jesus, the only way to salvation is to exercise faith in him and obey his commandments. John 3:16,36
So can Jesus save those his fleshly brothers who refused to put faith in him? John 7:5
if I ask you what must I do to be saved that is a different question from who can save you. Trying to play smart is nonsense. Even at the end MaxInDHouse refused to accept Jesus can save him do you know what he did he moved to old testament which Paul said is a shadow of things to come and he said Jehovah can save you. I accepted that and he was shocked I told him why Jehovah and Jesus can save you he began to wail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2021
achorladey:

Make I help you give them options grin

A. Jehovah

B. Jesus

C. Governing body

D. Jehovah’s organization

E. I go back to condition required for salvation

F. I look elsewhere.

Add pope and church so that they will see those ones too can't do the job

Remove Jehovah because he too Can save because he is Jesus in the flesh in body form

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2021
[quote author=achorladey post=105412186][/quote]

Remove Jehovah because he too Can save because he is Jesus in the flesh in body form
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Remove Jehovah because he too Can save because he is Jesus in the flesh

If dey like make dem choose Jehovah e no change what Jesus said in John 14:6 Peter said in Acts 4:12 Phillipians 2: 9 - 11
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2021
Nancy2020:
if I ask you what must I do to be saved that is a different question from who can save you. Trying to play smart is nonsense. Even at the end MaxInDHouse refused to accept Jesus can save him do you know what he did he moved to old testament which Paul said is a shadow of things to come and he said Jehovah can save you. I accepted that and he was shocked I told him why Jehovah and Jesus can save you he began to wail.

Apart from my brother Max, two other hobnockers replied to my comment but I chose to reply to you because I’ve seen you’re been caught in the crossfire between truth and falsehood.

Jehovah is the only one who can save those who search for him and do his will. Isaiah 43:11, Zephaniah 2:3, 1John 2:17
That’s why you must exercise faith in Him first before his Son. John 14:1

Anything other than that, I’m sorry Jehovah and his Son have no business with you.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2021
Acts 4

10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2021
Acts 16:30-31 “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2021
Romans 10:9-10
"That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved."

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2021
John 3:16 ►
New International Version
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

New Living Translation
“For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

English Standard Version
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Berean Study Bible
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Berean Literal Bible
For God so loved the world that He gave the only begotten Son, so that everyone believing in Him should not perish, but should have eternal life.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The question is simple
Who can save you

The good Samaritan saved the robbery victim!

But the Ultimate Saviour is JEHOVAH:

"I—I am Jehovah, and besides me there is no savior.” Isaiah 43:11

He saved Jesus!
Listen to Jesus when he was crying out to the Ultimate Saviour:

And at the ninth hour, Jesus called out with a loud voice: “Eʹli, Eʹli, laʹma sa·bach·thaʹni?” which means, when translated: “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” Mark 15:34

JEHOVAH answered His son's heartfelt prayer because Jesus had godly fear!

During his life on earth, Christ (Jesus) offered up supplications and also petitions, with strong outcries and tears, to the One who was able to save him out of death, and he was favorably heard for his godly fear. Hebrews 5:7 smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2021
DappaD:

Apart from my brother Max, two other hobnockers replied to my comment but I chose to reply to you because I’ve seen you’re been caught in the crossfire between truth and falsehood.

Jehovah is the only one who can save those who search for him and do his will. Isaiah 43:11, Zephaniah 2:3, 1John 2:17

Anything other than that, I’m sorry Jehovah and his Son have no business with you.

You for just tell us say exercise faith in Jehovah only grin grin grin and you will get saved paapaa.

Thanks for calling us hobnockers. Na future reference be that one. It is highly commendable of the only true Christian on earth because we didn't dance to your tune we are

1. Lowlifers

2. Perverts

3. People slapping others even with their genitals

4. Gross.

5. People dealing in illegal drugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The good Samaritan saved the robbery victim!

But the Ultimate Saviour is JEHOVAH:

"I—I am Jehovah, and besides me there is no savior.” Isaiah 43:11[/b]

He saved Jesus!
Listen to Jesus when he was crying out to the Ultimate Saviour:

And at the ninth hour, Jesus called out with a loud voice: “Eʹli, Eʹli, laʹma sa·bach·thaʹni?” which means, when translated: “[color=red]My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” Mark 15:34

JEHOVAH answered His son's heartfelt prayer because Jesus had godly fear!

During his life on earth, Christ (Jesus) offered up supplications and also petitions, with strong outcries and tears, to the One who was able to save him out of death, and he was favorably heard for his godly fear. Hebrews 5:7 smiley

Without order life will be insane without mutual respect people won't be able to understand each other

You have to apologize for your insult to me or admit that you won't do it again

Before we can be able to reason together

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2021
Luke 2:11
for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

1 Timothy 1:15
It is a trustworthy statement, deserving full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, among whom I am foremost of all.

Luke 19:10
For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.”

Acts 13:23
From the descendants of this man, according to promise, God has brought to Israel a Savior, Jesus,

Titus 2:13
looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus,

Matthew 1:21
She will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.”

Acts 4:12
And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”

Ephesians 5:23
For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Savior of the body.

Philippians 3:20
For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ;

2 Timothy 1:10
but now has been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus, who abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel,

1 Timothy 4:10
For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have fixed our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of believers.

John 4:42

and they were saying to the woman, “It is no longer because of what you said that we believe, for we have heard for ourselves and know that this One is indeed the Savior of the world.”

1 John 4:14

We have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.

John three
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Acts 16:30-31 “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2021
I'm only exposing your folly, i'm not interested in reasoning with people who dishonour God's word! cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

Without order life will be insane without mutual respect people won't be able to understand each other

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Imagine calling people hobnockers grin grin. Do they teach such slangs in their meetings to?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2021
DappaD:

I have two questions for you.
(1)Is Jehovah the father of Jesus.
(2)the new testaments and the old testament which is more powerful which is the one Jehovah said is the current covenant Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I'm only exposing your folly, i'm not interested in reasoning with people who dishonour God's word! cheesy

Coming from the chief of those who abuse scriptures to suit his agenda. Even saying the name "Christian" is cursed and bastardized when shown in his own bible that it was given with DIVINE PROVIDENCE.

Thanks for reminding us again that you don't dishonour God's word cheesy cheesy

Awon apostate detector

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2021
@ Bishopkingsley

Their ears should be filled already by now with those scriptures cited. E don do grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2021
achorladey:

Coming from the chief of those who abuse scriptures to suit his agenda. Even saying the name "Christian" is cursed and bastardized when shown in his own bible that it was given with DIVINE PROVIDENCE.

Thanks for reminding us again that you don't dishonour God's word cheesy cheesy

Awon apostate detector

The truth is that apart from abuses which is unhealthy MaxInDHouse is a good guy but his only problem is that he does not know scriptures very well

he does not know how to combine Bible to understand what it actually saying and he is in a hurry to use his idea to judge the things of God

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2021
Nancy2020:
(2)the new testaments and the old testament which is more powerful which is the one Jehovah said is the current covenant Bible.

1. Yes! Jehovah is the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. John 20:17, 2Corinthians 1:3,4, 1Peter 1:3,4
Jehovah is referred to as the living God(Jeremiah 10:10) while Jesus is referred to as the Son of the living God. Matthew 16:16

2. New/Old testaments as in you mean the two parts of the Bible or the old covenant God made with the nation of Israel or the new one he made with the anointed Christians?
I guess you mean the former and well in that case, none is superior to the other, the entire 66Books of the Bible was produced as a result of God’s holy spirit. 2Timothy 3:16, 2Peter 1:19-21

This is what Romans 15:4 says on this matter.
“For all the things that were written beforehand[in the Old Testament] were written for our instruction, so that through our endurance and through the comfort from the Scriptures we might have hope.”

Surely without the Old Testament, the New Testament would not have come into existence from what Paul is saying because the Law and the Prophets led the Jews to the Christ. Galatians 3:24

So once you begin to cherry pick parts of the Bible to apply in your life, it simply means you want to grieve God’s holy spirit(Ephesians 4:30) which is a serious sin. Matthew 12:31,32

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2021
But you don't know me face to face o!

How come you know someone who has always been insulting you is a GOOD GUY?

Perhaps your holy ghost revealed that to you shey? cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

The truth is that apart from abuses which is unhealthy MaxInDHouse is a good guy but his only problem is that he does not know scriptures very well he does not know how to combine Bible to understand what it actually saying and he is in a hurry to use his idea to judge the things of God
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 11:29am On Sep 02, 2021
Nancy2020:

No blame am ooo. Na the style of teaching his religious leaders dey use cause am.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2021
DappaD:

My runaway DappaD.... Are you aware that New World Translation and New World Greek-English Interlinear Translation clearly teaches that JESUS IS your JEHOVAH?

WHO WILL CHALLENGE The GardenOfGod?

I will create a new thread for the fresh scriptural challenge. grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 11:34am On Sep 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The truth is that apart from abuses which is unhealthy MaxInDHouse is a good guy but his only problem is that he does not know scriptures very well

he does not know how to combine Bible to understand what it actually saying and he is in a hurry to use his idea to judge the things of God

Sometimes I wonder and laugh about boasting of military intelligence as if military intelligence is what is used in interpretation of the scriptures.

Bible to understand what it actually saying and he is in a hurry to use his idea to judge the things of God

That might be an attribute of his taskmasters too. They give many surface explanation to things. When people scrutinize those explanation. You see them running from one scripture to the other to support what is clear had no basis from the start.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2021
DappaD:

1. Yes! Jehovah is the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. John 20:17, 2Corinthians 1:3,4, 1Peter 1:3,4
Jehovah is referred to as the living God(Jeremiah 10:10) while Jesus is referred to as the Son of the living God. Matthew 16:16

2. New/Old testaments as in you mean the two parts of the Bible or the old covenant God made with the nation of Israel or the new one he made with the anointed Christians?
I guess you mean the former and well in that case, none is superior to the other, the entire 66Books of the Bible was produced as a result of God’s holy spirit. 2Timothy 3:16, 2Peter 1:19-21

“For all the things that were written beforehand[in the Old Testament] were written for our instruction, so that through our endurance and through the comfort from the Scriptures we might have hope.”

Surely without the Old Testament, the New Testament would not have come into existence from what Paul is saying because the Law and the Prophets led the Jews to the Christ. Galatians 3:24

So once you begin to cherry pick parts of the Bible to apply in your life, it simply means you want to grieve God’s holy spirit(Ephesians 4:30) which is a serious sin. Matthew 12:31,32
no matter how much you try to twist it like they say JW lov to do.
Let see what Jehovah want after Israel were misbehaving and after the blood of animals was not doing the work well.
Now if you continue to say that animals blood was better than Jesus blood then I would know how evil your heart is.

Jeremiah 31:31
“The days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah.

“The day is coming,” says the Jehovah, “when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and Judah.

“Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,

Now if Jehovah can say this things that simply show which Bible among the two is on the better promise and which blood is the real covenant hinged on.
Next question.
From the new convent Jehovah said which is the the new testaments Bible, who can save you.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2021
DappaD:

My runaway DappaD.... Are you aware that New World Translation and New World Greek-English Interlinear Translation clearly teaches that JESUS IS your JEHOVAH?

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Meanwhile this was what this one said earlier.

GardenOfGod:

So it is for your own soul's sake to adhere to the advice of Paul to Timothy and Titus... Avoid them!

GardenOfGod:
You people are wasting your time arguing with non existent organisation.

Why are you not heeding Paul’s advise to avoid them? So you mean to tell you that you’re about to waste your time creating a new thread and arguing with what you called a non existent organization ?
If you cannot keep to your own words, then why should anyone take you seriously?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2021
achorladey:

Sometimes I wonder and laugh about boasting of military intelligence as if military intelligence is what is used in interpretation of the scriptures.

Bible to understand what it actually saying and he is in a hurry to use his idea to judge the things of God

That might be an attribute of his taskmasters too. They give many surface explanation to things. When people scrutinize those explanation. You see them running from one scripture to the other to support what is clear had no basis from the start.

So does that mean even the taskmasters
Don't read their Bible

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2021
GardenOfGod doesn't argue the scriptures, he uses your own words to send you packing grin
Ask Janosky and MaxInDHouse grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Christian To Obtain A Chieftaincy Title? / Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. / Who Really Is Judas Iscariot: A Traitor Or Hero?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.