Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God (6689 Views)

Muhammad Confessed That He Didn’t Know The Right Direction Or His Fate! / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:39am On Aug 28, 2021
Janosky:

John 9:4 are you working for the God of Jesus Christ?
John 20:17, Acts 3:13, are you worshipping the God of Abraham and of Jesus Christ?
grin

Acts 4

10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

I did not see JW
I saw
by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:40am On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Simply means "i always imitate my father"

So because someone decides to ignore your stupidity doesn't mean we don't have the meaning of what's written in our book! wink

Acts 4

10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

I did not see JW
I saw
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:43am On Aug 28, 2021
The only reason you refuse to accept that Jesus Christ name is above your evil Jehovah witness organization or is above all church name is because you are of the devil

But God already said it and it won't return to God until it accomplishes it purpose the word can not change because of your evil heart desires

Jesus name is the name that saves not Jehovah's Witnesses or Jehovah witness organization your small cult can't save any one even a rat
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59am On Aug 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Acts 4
I did not see JW
I saw

Mr Bishopkingsley, i think you're quoting the wrong post because i just Interpreted what Jesus meant in the verse your friend (freshboi88) is peddling as if it means Jesus can do everything Jehovah does.
It simply means Jesus always imitate his father. For your information my little grandson does whatever he see me doing simply means the little boy is fond of imitating his grandpa that doesn't literally mean he can do everything his grandpa does.
So you can now respond to the post properly! cheesy
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 6:00am On Aug 28, 2021
Janosky:

Hebrews 1:8, The throne of the God is forever to the son.
The God Anointed his son, you no see am for verse 9?

Honesty is far from you, Garden polytheist worshipping two Gods grin grin grin grin grin

The son sits on the throne of the God, his Father.
Continue DECEIVING yourself.
Screenshot Heb. 1:8 from your new world Greek Translation... #challenge
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:04am On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Mr Bishopkingsley, i think you're quoting the wrong post because i just Interpreted what Jesus meant in the verse your friend (freshboi88) is peddling as if it means Jesus can do everything Jehovah does.
It simply means Jesus always imitate his father. For your information my little grandson does whatever he see me doing simply means the little boy is fond of imitating his grandpa that doesn't literally mean he can do everything his grandpa does.

You are talking out of point

God said only Jesus can save people

And your trying to say your evil Jehovah witness organization can save people

The question is can JW save you

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 6:06am On Aug 28, 2021
****** DEBATE VERDICT******
IN THE DEBATE ON "GREEK TEXT" INTERPRETATION OF "THEOS" = "GOD" BY MAXINDHOUSE AND JANOSKY VERSUS GARDENOFGOD

MaxInDHouse:

Only JEHOVAH is rendered THEON (GOD) in the Greek text but whenever it has to do with JESUS it's always THEOS (God)
Notice how both of them are confused.

Janosky:

Ho Theos is strictly JEHOVAH.
NEVER at any time applied to JESUS

Summary of their confusion. cheesy
NOTE: "ho" is translated "the" in the Greek Bible manuscript. Therefore, "ho Theos" means "the God"

>MaxInDHouse says Theos is Jesus
>Janosky says Theos
is Jehovah
>Greek Text shows Theos
is God
>NWT shows Theos is God
>DappaD says ho theos is Jehovah
Janosky, DappaD and MaxInDHouse are inconsistent.... Both are opposite!

Whatever is the case, the point is that both MaxInDHouse, Janosky and New World Translation have all admitted and Confessed that JESUS IS GOD!

That's the end of our debate....
JESUS IS GOD AND NOT "a god" SAME AS JEHOVAH IS GOD!
grin grin

I had thought debate is finished until DappaD surfaces from nowhere.

DappaD post=104845991:

Unless OP can show us the definite article “ho” or “ton” that appears before “theos” in John 1:1c before we’ll agree that he knows what he’s saying.

Obviously there is no "ho" before "theos" in John. 1:1.
But:
John 1:1 is not the ONLY portion in the holy scriptures with "theos" as it relates to JESUS.

Let's turn to Hebrews 1:8 both in New World Translation and King James versions.

Please notice "ho theos" in the passage.

No one will doubt that "ho Theos" refers to JESUS.
To God be the glory.
Amen.

HYPOCRISY OF THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES NEW WORLD TRANSLATION OF THE BIBLE.
Greek Translation Of "Theos"

θεὸς = "Theos" = "God" in Matt.22:32

θεὸς = "Theos" = "god" in John 1 :1

Just to deny the Deity of Jesus Christ!

grin

HELPS Word-studies
2316 theós (of unknown origin) – properly, God, the Creator and owner of all things (Jn 1:3; Gen 1 - 3).

[Long before the NT was written, 2316 (theós) referred to the supreme being who owns and sustains all things.]
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:28am On Aug 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You are talking out of point
God said only Jesus can save people
And your trying to say your evil Jehovah witness organization can save people
The question is can JW save you

Keep deceiving yourself! cheesy
Jesus has a father, mother, four brothers and some sisters, only Mary (his mother) and two of his brothers (James and Jude) {Mark 6:3} became his disciples. What will happen to his other two brothers (Simon and Joseph Jr) and his sisters?
So how can Jesus save you if he can't save his own immediate family members? Matthew 12:46-50
That's what we are telling you people now.
Jesus has a unique TEACHING and only those putting his TEACHINGS to good use will be saved not just those calling him "Lord" nor his own blood relations! Matthew 7:21-27
Throughout all the religious sects claiming Christians only Jehovah's Witnesses are doing what Jesus taught, so if you're not with them then you're all deceiving yourselves! Luke 11:23
That's the gist! smiley
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:56am On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Keep deceiving yourself! cheesy
Jesus has a father, mother, four brothers and some sisters, only Mary (his mother) and two of his brothers (James and Jude) {Mark 6:3} became his disciples. What will happen to his other two brothers (Simon and Joseph Jr) and his sisters?
So how can Jesus save you if he can't save his own immediate family members? Matthew 12:46-50
That's what we are telling you people now.
Jesus has a unique TEACHING and only those putting his TEACHINGS to good use will be saved not just those calling him "Lord" nor his own blood relations! Matthew 7:21-27
Throughout all the religious sects claiming Christians only Jehovah's Witnesses are doing what Jesus taught, so if you're not with them then you're all deceiving yourselves! Luke 11:23
That's the gist! smiley

Evil response from MaxInDHouse

Answer

You see when we say your of the devil
You see you have come out to say Jesus can not save you

Am waiting for Janosky to defend you before I will declare what is on my mind
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:59am On Aug 28, 2021
Janosky:

Are you sure it's Brother Max ?
Bring the evidence , I challenge you grin grin

1 John 4:3
But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist,
which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here.

14 Furthermore, we have seen with our own eyes and now testify that the Father sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 All who declare that Jesus is the Son of God have God living in them"

Bishop LIENUS, Sagenaija & Garden Bros, says the God brought another God to the earth.

1 John 4:3,14-15 is very far from their hearts.
Anti Christs in disguise.
grin grin grin grin

Janosky question
Bring the evidence , I challenge you

MaxInDHouse evidence

Bishopkingsley response
Janosky you can see the evidence from MaxInDHouse mouth
You can see that he says Jesus can not save you

Even though God said only Jesus can save you
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:24am On Aug 28, 2021
Guy you're just empty spiritually speaking, that's the simple truth! smiley
Can Jesus save his own immediate family members who refuse to practice what he taught?
The answer is NO! Matthew 7:21-27; 12:46-50
So who are you that Jesus should save you when you're not interested in his teachings that has united faithful people throughout the earth? John 17 20-23 compare to Luke 11:23 cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

Evil response from MaxInDHouse
Answer
You see when we say your of the devil
You see you have come out to say Jesus can not save you
Am waiting for Janosky to defend you before I will declare what is on my mind
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:27am On Aug 28, 2021
OLÓDO! cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

Janosky question
MaxInDHouse evidence
Bishopkingsley response
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Guy you're just empty spiritually speaking, that's the simple truth! smiley
Can Jesus save his own immediate family members who refuse to practice what he taught?
The answer is NO! Matthew 7:21-27; 12:46-50
So who are you that Jesus should save you when you're not interested in his teachings that has united faithful people throughout the earth? John 17 20-23 compare to Luke 11:23 cheesy

Question
who refuse to practice what he taught?

Answer
You have willfully added a useless statement to sound authentic

The question I asked you is a question That is straight

Can Jesus save people
No one asks you of the condition of saving people

Example
Can a police officer carry a gun the answer should be yes or no

Don't add one thing to make it different

You have answer your evil heart and

Let me give you one last chance to answer correctly

Can Jesus save people?
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
OLÓDO! cheesy

God told me from the first day I chat with you

He said MaxInDHouse don't know anything about me not one thing

Even if I explain scriptures to you from now to Jesus comes you won't believe Bible because God hide Bible from you

You only believe JW that is why you can't see the light you need God help no man can help you to see who Jesus is

Nothing that Jesus can't do
continue to worship JW organization
While we worship Jesus
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2021
Mumu! cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

Question
who refuse to practice what he taught?

Answer
You have willfully added a useless statement to sound authentic

The question I asked you is a question That is straight

Can Jesus save people
No one asks you of the condition of saving people

Example
Can a police officer carry a gun the answer should be yes or no

Don't add one thing to make it different

You have answer your evil heart and

Let me give you one last chance to answer correctly

Can Jesus save people?
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2021
No wahala! cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

God told me from the first day I chat with you

He said MaxInDHouse don't know anything about me not one thing

Even if I explain scriptures to you from now to Jesus comes you won't believe Bible because God hide Bible from you

You only believe JW that is why you can't see the light you need God help no man can help you to see who Jesus is

Nothing that Jesus can't do
continue to worship JW organization
While we worship Jesus
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:52am On Aug 28, 2021
This is the last time I will chat with you unless you apologize for your abuse you will see
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
This is the last time I will chat with you unless you apologize for your abuse you will see

You be ewu meh! cheesy

Bible you no sabi, nah only the tradition of blind religionists you dey follow.

For your life never ever open that your stinking mouth against the true servants of the Most High God because we will render you silence anytime anywhere and before anyone! Isaiah 54:17

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Janosky question

MaxInDHouse evidence

Bishopkingsley response

Janosky LIENUS am waiting come defend your brother
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by freshboi88: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

John 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he aseeth the bFather do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

Stop lying.....how do we know u r lying n changing the text to fit your satanic doctrine like your father the devil does

Let's look at verse 21 of the same chapter

John 5:21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it.

Verse 21 says u r a liar

How is the son able to give life like the Father?

Answer is in verse 19, because he can do whatever the Father does.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
freshboi88:

John 5:21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it.
Jehovah loves mankind so he doesn't want anyone to die {Ezekiel 33:11} so Jesus Archangel Michael doesn't want us to die because we are the creature he loves most in all the things God used Jesus to create! Proverbs 8:31
So both the father and son doesn't take pleasure in the death of humans! Job 14:13-15

You this little boy please don't kill yourself over this matter! undecided
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by freshboi88: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jehovah loves mankind so he doesn't want anyone to die {Ezekiel 33:11} so Jesus Archangel Michael doesn't want us to die because we are the creature he loves most in all the things God used Jesus to create! Proverbs 8:31
So both the father and son doesn't take pleasure in the death of humans! Job 14:13-15

You this little boy please don't kill yourself over this matter! undecided

It seems one thing happens to pple when they become JWs...They take away their brains.

I don't understand where u r placing Jesus..... Is he the creator or the created to you? Because u r not making any sense.

If he is the created like everyone of us, how does he have the power to give life to who ever he likes ? And is he the only one with this power. Can MaxinDHouse who also is among Jehovahs creation claim to give life to whomever he wills?

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by freshboi88: 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
Janosky:

Bros Garden is not different from his Trinitarian mentors who TWISTED Hebrews 1:8 KJV.

Jesus Christ is NEVER & will NEVER be ho Theos.
You are telling this forum you worshipping two (2) Gods,their throne is forever.

Trinity is a scam DECEIVING you as you're DECEIVING yourself. grin grin

You are a joke man....dude is pointing to your own Bible to refute your claim n u r blaming kJv

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by freshboi88: 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
Janosky:

LIAR.
I have NEVER quoted Exodus 6:3, why are you DUBIOUS?

Hahahaha.....dem don humble u too mush lie lie u no dey tire
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
freshboi88:

If he is the created like everyone of us, how does he have the power to give life to who ever he likes ?
Can the engineer who was employed by the owner of a car manufacturing company to design a car reawake the same car when it stopped functioning? Proverbs 8:22-31

And is he the only one with this power. Can MaxinDHouse who also is among Jehovahs creation claim to give life to whomever he wills?
Jesus was the one and only person who was with Jehovah during creation {John 1:1-2} and apart from Jesus himself Jehovah gave only His firstborn son the wisdom to create all other things {Colossians 1:15-17} even if Jehovah is not present there physical Jesus remember all the elements he used when creating humans so he perfectly knows how to reawaken the creature he made!
For your information, Jesus was the angel who stood inside the fire with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, he knows all the elements that formed fire and heat so he can suspend all the forces of nature from hurting humans! Mark 4:39

He is the only begotten Son of our heavenly Father Jehovah, so no other creature is as powerful and equipped like the angel whom the Bible specifically refered to as the Archangel! Daniel 12:1-3

Just calm down and learn this aggression can't help you! undecided
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by freshboi88: 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Can the engineer who was employed by the owner of a car manufacturing company to design a car reawake the same car when it stopped functioning? Proverbs 8:22-31

Jesus was the one and only person who was with Jehovah during creation {John 1:1-2} and apart from Jesus himself Jehovah gave only His firstborn son the wisdom to create all other things {Colossians 1:15-17} even if Jehovah is not present there physical Jesus remember all the elements he used when creating humans so he perfectly knows how to reawaken the creature he made!
For your information, Jesus was the angel who stood inside the fire with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, he knows all the elements that formed fire and heat so he can suspend all the forces of nature from hurting humans! Mark 4:39

He is the only begotten Son of our heavenly Father Jehovah, so no other creature is as powerful and equipped like the angel whom the Bible specifically refered to as the Archangel! Daniel 12:1-3

Just calm down and learn this aggression can't help you! undecided

Keep asking me stupid questions

GardenofGod has disgraced u. I have shown u truth in scripture.

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
It's OK, so far you know we have ready-made answer for any question you may raise, we are fine! smiley

freshboi88:

Keep asking me stupid questions
GardenofGod has disgraced u. I have shown u truth in scripture.
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
freshboi88:

You are a joke man....dude is pointing to your own Bible to refute your claim n u r blaming kJv
My reply to Janosky..

Check the Greek interlinear of your NWT of Matt. 22 :32.
There are two distinct personalities but "ONE GOD" there... There is "ho Theos"(the God) and "Tov Theou" (the God) in same verse.

JEHOVAH and JESUS appearing as (the God).

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
Janosky:

Bros Garden is not different from his Trinitarian mentors who TWISTED Hebrews 1:8 KJV.

Jesus Christ is NEVER & will NEVER be ho Theos.
You are telling this forum you worshipping two (2) Gods,their throne is forever.

Trinity is a scam DECEIVING you as you're DECEIVING yourself. grin grin
My response...
Janosky:

Ton Theou is Greek 3588 2316.
Ho Theos is Greek 3588 2316.
Tov Theon is Greek 3588 2316 @Matt 22:31 & John 1:1, the same meaning "the God".
Go & check it again in any Greek lexicon.

. grin
Check the Greek interlinear of your NWT of Matt. 22 :32.
There are two distinct personalities but "ONE GOD" there... There is "ho Theos"(the God) and "Tov Theou" (the God) in same verse.

JEHOVAH and JESUS appearing as (the God).

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
freshboi88:

Debate was concluded and they all failed.
Jesus is God!

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Debate was concluded and they all failed.
Jesus is God!
You included my username in the topic of your thread but everyone on Nairaland knew what Max believe.
Jesus is a god but if you want Jesus to be the Almighty God no wahala nah, Go and worship your God! smiley
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by freshboi88: 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's OK, so far you know we have ready-made answer for any question you may raise, we are fine! smiley

Ready made answers. So u have no answer of your own but what has been prepared for. What's the definition of a zombie again ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Did Mother Teresa Go To Heaven? / T.b Joshua Is My Boy Says Ghanian Witch Doctor. (photo) / Hell Is A Christian Hoax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.