Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God (6678 Views)

Muhammad Confessed That He Didn’t Know The Right Direction Or His Fate! / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 8:30am On Aug 19, 2021
If all of you could notice that I have been ignoring MaxInDHouse because I completely finished with him. Even Janosky denied him, as I have shown before, right now he cannot help but to keep on posting pictures of baptised members. What does that got to do with the arguments of whether Jesus is "ho Theos" or not?
As for DappaD, he has no case again since Heb. 1:8 did havoc to his claims.
Seems Janosky is the only one left to stab his own leg by himself.

2 Likes

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2021
Janosky:

"...Spoken to you by the God saying "I am the God of Abraham....."

Jesus quoted Exodus 3:6, his Father's speech.
Matthew &Jesus NEVER said anything about fictitious claim

Janosky:

Ho Theos is strictly JEHOVAH.
NEVER at any time applied to JESUS

The major problem we are having is the fact that "Jesus" is not "ho Theos" (the God) according to Janosky as seen above, that only "Jehovah" is.

What that implies is that, if "Jesus" is not "ho Theos" (the God), he could not be said to have been referred to in Matthew 22:32. ("the God" of Abraham and "the God" of Isaac and "the God" of Jacob).
Matthew 22 :31-32 is referencing Exodus 3:6 and we will look at that passage as well.

We will see if Janosky is right or wrong in relative to other passages of the scriptures with "ho Theos" (the God).

Please take note of that....
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2021
Janosky:

"...Spoken to you by the God saying "I am the God of Abraham....."

Jesus quoted Exodus 3:6, his Father's speech.
Matthew &Jesus NEVER said anything about fictitious claim

Janosky:

Ho Theos is strictly JEHOVAH.
NEVER at any time applied to JESUS

Let's see if the Bible in Greek renders "Jesus" as "ho Theos" (the God).

Please turn to Hebrews 1:8.
Notice the circled wordings as it makes reference to Jesus as "ho Theos"

The Greek text is extracted from New World Translation of the Jehovah's Witnesses and the other one is from the public domain.

Summery of Hebrews 1:8 ALL REFERRING TO JESUS CHRIST

>> ho Theos
>> o God
>> the God
>> ὁ θεὸς
>> ὁ Θεὸς

This has destroyed the claim by Janosky that "ho Theos" (the God) NEVER applied to JESUS.

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2021
Funny misinformed churchgoer! cheesy
It's time to ignore the main man you purposely included his profile name in the topic of the thread, shey? cheesy
Sorry Bishopkingsley, i knew from day one i saw your first post that you purposely opened this particular account because of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!
After battling with your so called brethren in da lord you discovered that you're not making any sense to them but there's no problem after all they aren't making any sense to you either. But as for the JWs this are the ones hitting you really hard with points you can't just ignore. So you opened this new account to come after them, then you noticed that there is just one man who doesn't find your attacks on the Organization as anything rather than a noisy stereo player, his name is "MaxInDHouse" so you decided to paste his name for everyone to see your main enemy.
But now you're saying you have ignored the same person, right?
You are a real clown Bishopkingsley! cheesy

GardenOfGod:
If all of you could notice that I have been ignoring MaxInDHouse because I completely finished with him. Even Janosky denied him, as I have shown before, right now he cannot help but to keep on posting pictures of baptised members. What does that got to do with the arguments of whether Jesus is "ho Theos" or not?
As for DappaD, he has no case again since Heb. 1:8 did havoc to his claims.
Seems Janosky is the only one left to stab his own leg by himself.

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
My brother, it's just one person using multiple accounts and ever since he registered on this forum his only problem is JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
So because all others never shaked his faith in the TRINITY he only argue with them and sometimes say to them "it's because you're not of God that's why you're arguing with me" after which he'll switch off from them.
But he finds out that the JWs are fully loaded so he keeps running after JWs!
Please check the registration date of these four monikers:
Bishopkingsley
Betscoreodds
Kingsnairaland
GardenofGod
All the four belongs to the same person! wink
Job 5:13

At the mouth of two! wink

finds out that the JWs are fully loaded so he keeps running after JWs!

Answer
Lies from MaxInDHouse

You are the first to quote me I never knew who you were in nairaland you even introduced yourself to me saying your the Master of JW on Nairaland lol

You vow three times that you won't quote me yet you broke all of them

You mention me anytime you feel lonely and yet you have mouth to say I chase after u lol

Am like Jesus any one who comes to me I won't cast out

So MaxInDHouse stop acting like I came to you first when you are the one who came to me

Now on the point of using many username I won't argue with you because you are paranoid on that area
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:32am On Aug 19, 2021
Heard you loud and clear Mr four in one person! cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

finds out that the JWs are fully loaded so he keeps running after JWs!
Answer
Lies from MaxInDHouse
You are the first to quote me I never knew who you were in nairaland you even introduced yourself to me saying your the Master of JW on Nairaland lol
You vow three times that you won't quote me yet you broke all of them
You mention me anytime you feel lonely and yet you have mouth to say I chase after u lol
Am like Jesus any one who comes to me I won't cast out
So MaxInDHouse stop acting like I come to you first when you are the one who came to me
Now on the point of using many username I won't argue with you because you are paranoid on that area

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Heard you loud and clear Mr four in one person! cheesy

Any time you get in a tight spot
You use four in one to calm your lost points

JW use to say Jesus is Michael and not God

When the world put heat on them they move to he is mighty God and not almighty

Very confused set of cult
When you get tired of them you will run to Jesus
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 9:44am On Aug 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's time to ignore the main man you purposely included his profile name in the topic of the thread, shey? cheesy
Sorry Bishopkingsley, i knew from day one i saw your first post that you purposely opened this particular account because of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!
After battling with your so called brethren in da lord you discovered that you're not making any sense to them but there's no problem after all they aren't making any sense to you either. But as for the JWs this are the ones hitting you really hard with points you can't just ignore. So you opened this new account to come after them, then you noticed that there is just one man who doesn't find your attacks on the Organization as anything rather than a noisy stereo player, his name is "MaxInDHouse" so you decided to paste his name for everyone to see your main enemy.
But now you're saying you have ignored the same person, right?
You are a real clown Bishopkingsley! cheesy

This reply will hurt you to the marrow.... Your brother Janosky denied you... So I have no business with you anymore. You have been humbled!
Janosky:

Bros, we are talking about the truth in the Greek Bible manuscript joor.
Is Brother Max the Greek Bible manuscript?

When his view was inconsistent with that of MaxInDHouse, Janosky openly denied MaxInDHouse
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 9:45am On Aug 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
But now you're saying you have ignored the same person, right? cheesy

This reply will hurt you to the marrow.... Your brother Janosky denied you... So I have no business with you anymore. You have been humbled!
Janosky:

When his view was inconsistent with that of MaxInDHouse, Janosky openly denied MaxInDHouse
grin grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2021
Heard you loud and clear Sir! cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

Any time you get in a tight spot
You use four in one to calm your lost points
JW use to say Jesus is Michael and not God
When the world put heat on them they move to he is mighty God and not almighty
Very confused set of cult
When you get tired of them you will run to Jesus

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Come and separate both of us from being members of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! cheesy

GardenOfGod:

grin grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 10:11am On Aug 19, 2021
Janosky:

Point of correction.
Ho Theos is JEHOVAH @ John1:1.
Matthew 22:31-32 JEHOVAH is ho Theos of Abraham.
Acts 3:13 confirmed Matthew 22:31-32.

The Greek text is extracted from New World Translation of the Jehovah's Witnesses and the other one is from the public domain.

>> ho Theos
>> o God
>> the God
>> ὁ θεὸς
>> ὁ Θεὸς

This has destroyed the claim by Janosky that "ho Theos" (the God) NEVER applied to JESUS.

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2021
Janosky:

Point of correction.
Ho Theos is JEHOVAH @ John1:1.
Matthew 22:31-32 JEHOVAH is ho Theos of Abraham.
Acts 3:13 confirmed Matthew 22:31-32.

Summery of Hebrews 1:8
ALL REFERRING TO JESUS CHRIST

>> ho Theos
>> o God
>> the God
>> ὁ θεὸς
>> ὁ Θεὸς

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Come and separate both of us from being members of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! cheesy

Janosky:

2 Likes

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2021
So you expected both of us to have the perfect oneness of thought. That's commendable! John 17:20-23; 1Corinthians 1:10

But with whom do you share such perfect line of thought? smiley

Well that's shows how scared you're seeing a group of people having the same line of thought {John 4:24} you only missed his point Sir, we are both JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and to MaxInDHouse, Janosky and the entire JWs throughout the earth Jesus is Archangel Michael.
Go and hit your head on the wall, that will remain unchallenged! wink

GardenOfGod:

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So you expected both of us to have the perfect oneness of thought. That's commendable! John 17:20-23; 1Corinthians 1:10

But with whom do you share such perfect line of thought? smiley

Well that's shows how scared you're seeing a group of people having the same line of thought {John 4:24} you only missed his point Sir, we are both JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and to MaxInDHouse, Janosky and the entire JWs throughout the earth Jesus is Archangel Michael.
Go and hit your head on the wall, that will remain unchallenged! wink

I expected you to post pictures of your baptised members because that is the level you have been humbled to. grin

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Do you know the first quality of someone who DEDICATED and SUBJECTED himself or herself to the same rules with millions of vilified people throughout the world?

Well it's HUMILITY! Zephaniah 2:2-3

So you can never be a JW if you're not HUMBLE! wink

GardenOfGod:

I expected you to post pictures of your baptised members because that is the level you have been humbled to. grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Do you know the first quality of someone who DEDICATED and SUBJECTED himself or herself to the same rules with millions of vilified people throughout the world?

Well it's HUMILITY! Zephaniah 2:2-3

So you can never be a JW if you're not HUMBLE! wink

Don't tell me you don't understand the difference between being "humble" and being "humbled" shocked

2 Likes

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
He that is down need fear no fall! smiley

GardenOfGod:

Don't tell me you don't understand the difference between being "humble" and being "humbled" shocked
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Bros Garden is not different from his Trinitarian mentors who TWISTED Hebrews 1:8 KJV.

Jesus Christ is NEVER & will NEVER be ho Theos.
You are telling this forum you worshipping two (2) Gods,their throne is forever.

Trinity is a scam DECEIVING you as you're DECEIVING yourself. grin grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 3:33am On Aug 20, 2021
Janosky:

Bros Garden is not different from his Trinitarian mentors who TWISTED Hebrews 1:8 KJV.

You are telling this forum you worshipping two (2) Gods,their throne is forever.

Trinity is a scam DECEIVING you as you're DECEIVING yourself. grin grin
Argue with your New World Translation of Greek text not with me.
You have no case again young man.
Your Bible has once again humbled you.

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 3:39am On Aug 20, 2021
Janosky:

Did you see me quote that passage from KJV?
I simply snapshot the original Greek text from your supposed "most accurate Bible translation" for you, yet you are trying to apportion blame.
Blem your Translators for translating (ho Theos) as "O God" in Hebrews 1:8.
They should have looked for a way to insert an article just like they did in John 1:1
to make it (O a god) grin

Truth is the light that shined in darkness (lies), and darkness cannot comprehend it.

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:00am On Aug 20, 2021
I so much love this evidence from their perverted new world translation

I know they will make mistakes in not been able to twist everything in the Bible

Because God purposely scattered all over the Bible the prove that Jesus is God

Only those called can see it and understand it
That why some will be seeing it and find it hard to understand

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 4:06am On Aug 20, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I know they will make mistakes in not been able to twist everything in the Bible

If they argue again I will expose them once more on Exo. 6:3 he quoted earlier. The people are antichrist.

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:10am On Aug 20, 2021
GardenOfGod:

If they argue again I will expose them once more on Exo. 6:3 he quoted earlier. The people are antichrist.

Lol they are small versions of anti christ
They even boldly admit it

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
GardenOfGod:

LIAR.
I have NEVER quoted Exodus 6:3, why are you DUBIOUS?
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Did you see me quote that passage from KJV?
I simply snapshot the original Greek text from your supposed "most accurate Bible translation" for you, yet you are trying to apportion blame.
Blem your Translators for translating (ho Theos) as "O God" in Hebrews 1:8.
They should have looked for a way to insert an article just like they did in John 1:1
to make it (O a god) grin

Truth is the light that shined in darkness (lies), and darkness cannot comprehend it.

I have already proven that Trinitarian TWIST of Hebrews 1:8 is fabricated & FALSE.

Thy throne given of God" Psalms 45:6-7, in the Hebrew Masoretic Text is older than ALL English Bibles.
The genuine Hebrews 1:8 is a quote from the Psalms 45:6-7 Masoretic Text.

Continue to pretend you didn't see this screenshot on this thread.
Garden man honesty is far from you on this thread.
Bros, your claim is FALSE.
grin grin grin

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Bishop LIENUS, you are LYING and DECEIVING yourself.
That Screenshot is NOT NWT.

Greek John 4:24 "the God is a spirit"
Greek John 1:1 " the word was towards the God"
Greek John 14:1 "Believe in the God and believe in me"

The God is JEHOVAH in the Greek manuscript.
Continue mocking yourself grin grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Lol they are small versions of anti christ
They even boldly admit it
Mumu post.
Anti Christ doesn't acknowledge Jesus is the son, 1 John 4:9-14.
You made the son your God whereas Revelation 3:12 is in your Bible.
gringrin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Janosky:

Bishop LIENUS, you are LYING and DECEIVING yourself.
That Screenshot is NOT NWT.

Greek John 4:24 "the God is a spirit"
Greek John 1:1 " the word was towards the God"
Greek John 14:1 "Believe in the God and believe in me"

The God is JEHOVAH in the Greek manuscript.
Continue mocking yourself grin grin

JW say their organization can save them lol evil cult

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
Janosky:

correct post.
Anti Christ doesn't acknowledge Jesus is the son, 1 John 4:9-14.
You made the son your God whereas Revelation 3:12 is in your Bible.
gringrin

You don't know Bible
Antichrist know Jesus is son of God
he knows Jesus is God he only hates Jesus and he tells his children to never accept Jesus as God
Antichrist will tell his children to deny power of God and the Holy Spirit power
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
GardenOfGod:

>> ho Theos
>> o God
>> the God
>> ὁ θεὸς
>> ὁ Θεὸς

Hebrew Masoretic Text Psalms 45:6-7 , "
Thy throne given of God"

Hebrew 1:8-9, the throne of the God is forever to the son (Revelation 3:21 confirmed), you think say na English you dey read?
You proven you're a Polytheist worshipping 2 Gods.

Continue DECEIVING yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Do You Expect After Death / Is Cunnilingus Between Husband And Wife A Sin? / Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.