Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God (6686 Views)

Muhammad Confessed That He Didn’t Know The Right Direction Or His Fate! / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I love this your last statement!
So you agree that people often leave one religion for another in search of their heart desires!
Well a REAL JW is a person whose heart desire is to find the GROUP that's PRACTICING pure worship so that he/she can continue to assemble with them. Hebrews 10:24-25
Therefore whenever you see anyone who keeps arguing with you about Jesus' one and only GROUP know such a person is one of us no matter the religion he/she belongs presently or his/her present lifestyle, just direct them to us we will take good care of Jesus' lost sheep!

You've poked your own lies again!
Because many do claim they're speaking in tongues yet they will never agree with you on the matter of Jesus being the Almighty God! smiley

No one who speaks in tongues believes Jesus is an angel no one
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I love this your last statement!
So you agree that people often leave one religion for another in search of their heart desires!
Well a REAL JW is a person whose heart desire is to find the GROUP that's PRACTICING pure worship so that he/she can continue to assemble with them. Hebrews 10:24-25
Therefore whenever you see anyone who keeps arguing with you about Jesus' one and only GROUP know such a person is one of us no matter the religion he/she belongs presently or his/her present lifestyle, just direct them to us we will take good care of Jesus' lost sheep!

You've poked your own lies again!
Because many do claim they're speaking in tongues yet they will never agree with you on the matter of Jesus being the Almighty God! smiley

So you agree that people often leave one religion for another

Answer

You are the one contradicting your self
I told you one JW left you cry saying they can't leave as if you are God

Here you now agree people can leave just because i gave you examples of people leaving in penticostal church

You are just unstable
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

So you agree that people often leave one religion for another
Answer
You are the one contradicting your self
I told you one JW left you cry saying they can't leave as if you are God
Here you now agree people can leave just because i gave you examples of people leaving in penticostal church
You are just unstable

I said you can never find a JW leave for Church because the one and only language of JWs is the one and only group practicing pure worship. So if you're talking about someone leaving one religion for another know today that the only thing that shakes a JW is when you come up to say you've found the one and only group practicing pure worship.
Whoever doesn't want that is not a real JW and can never remain a JW even when his/her parents born, bread and brought him up in our midst.

Do you now understand what i mean? smiley
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I said you can never find a JW leave for Church because the one and only language of JWs is the one and only group practicing pure worship. So if you're talking about someone leaving one religion for another know today that the only thing that shakes a JW is when you come up to say you've found the one and only group practicing pure worship.
Whoever doesn't want that is not a real JW and can never remain a JW even when his/her parents born, bread and brought him up in our midst.

Do you now understand what i mean? smiley

What your saying makes no sense

because the one and only language of JWs is the one and only group practicing pure worship.

This reason makes no sense
Your not practicing any pure thing lol
A cult can't be a Saviour

Only Jesus is the Savior
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
Do you know the one and only group practicing pure worship?
If not then forget about you converting a JW because that's the only language we understand! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

What your saying makes no sense
because the one and only language of JWs is the one and only group practicing pure worship.
This reason makes no sense
Your not practicing any pure thing lol
A cult can't be a Saviour
Only Jesus is the Savior
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Do you know the one and only group practicing pure worship?
If not then forget about you converting a JW because that's the only language we understand! smiley

I told you those who worship the Lord my do that in spirit and truth

Until you believe in the holy spirit before you can know the spiritual group
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Clearly evidence you don't know.
So keep your beliefs while i keep mine! wink

Bishopkingsley:

I told you those who worship the Lord my do that in spirit and truth
Until you believe in the holy spirit before you can know the spiritual group
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Clearly evidence you don't know.
So keep your beliefs while i keep mine! wink

Because you don't know how to locate this spiritual group that is what confusing you
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
Guy, you don't know so keep yours so i too will keep mine! cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

Because you don't know how to locate this spiritual group that is what confusing you
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Guy, you don't know so keep yours so i too will keep mine! cheesy

Even if I tell you you won't understand it because it hidden from you
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
So i don't need it! cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

Even if I tell you you won't understand it because it hidden from you
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
GardenOfGod:
[s][/s]
Bros, remember this I told you earlier:
There is no truth in your garden.
At John 1:3, Jesus is NOT the creator.

1 Corinthians 3:23 " you belong to Christ, Jesus belongs to God"
"BELONG" @ 1 Corinthians 3:23 has one meaning.
1 Corinthians 3:23, who owns Jesus?
Abi you go TWIST 1 Corinthians 3:23?
Jesus partook as "Craftsman" ("Through him" Col 1:3 & John 1:3) working for his Father.
Every Craftsman works for his Boss who recruited him.
God created Jesus His first born, Colossians 1:15, 1 Cor 1:24, the Wisdom, 'Craftsman' created & working at his Father's side @ Proverbs 8:22-30.
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
MightySparrow:

In the central principles of the Bible without any Greek or Hebrew or Aramaic, the Bible cannot be correct without the deity of Jesus.
God made covenants with man. Covenants are never made by proxy. The individuals involved must be present live and direct. In General. 15. God was present, in Exodus 24, God was present? In the making of the New Covenant, as recorded by Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Paul....who was present?

To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation
.2 Corinthians 5:19

Take covenant out of it , there's no Christianity.
A Mediator is a middle man between 2 different or more individuals.
Why do Trinitarians DECEIVE themselves?

Brocab (in the Screenshot) your Trinity friend rejects your claim.
Yahweh had a covenant with Abraham.
Acts 3:13, Abraham & Jesus believed in the same monotheistic God , Yahweh
, not the polytheistic 3 persons deities you are worshipping.

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Trying to retract your statement... Face saving mission. grin
Greek 3588 2316 ton Theon
Greek 3588 2316 ho Theos
John 14:1, 17:3,Jesus calls the only true God ho Theos= Greek 3588 2316, JEHOVAH.
Greek 2316 Theos /Theon /Theou.

Strong's Concordance
theos: God, a god

Original Word: θεός, οῦ, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine; Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: theos
Phonetic Spelling: (theh'-os)
Definition: God, a god
Usage: (a) God, (b) a god, generally

Bros, Kiss the truth. grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Anyone who has been trained and skilled in the presentation of twisted rules of hermeneutics and the misrepresentation of the meaning of any context of scripture can easily manipulate the unsuspecting. Often such a distorted presentation may appear on the surface to be logical and scriptural. Only complete examination can reveal otherwise!

Psalms 45:6-7, Hebrew Masoretic Text (screenshot) proven that your Trinitarian copy of Hebrews 1:8 is DUBIOUS.
"Thy throne given of God= Your throne is from God", is the genuine Hebrews 1:8
Byington Bible,NWT.
In case you don't know, Byington is a Trinitarian. grin

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Check the Greek interlinear of your NWT of Matt. 22 :32.
There are two distinct personalities but "ONE GOD" there... There is "ho Theos"(the God) and "Tov Theou" (the God) in same verse.

JEHOVAH and JESUS appearing as (the God).
Mr LIENUS grin grin grin grin
In your Bible @Matthew 22:31-32 Jesus quoted the speech of the God of Abraham @ Exodus 3:6 grin

Acts3:13, is Jesus the God of Abraham?
Keep on DECEIVING yourself grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
GardenOfGod:

This is a collection of Janosky's confusion.

In a moment I will show you how he answered all his questions, answered DappaD's question, answered MaxInDHouse questions.
I will accompany each question with the answers from Janosky for proper understanding.
And at the end of the day, he summarised that JESUS IS GOD!
cheesy cheesy grin

A Jehovah's Witness providing answers to questions asked by Jehovah's Witnesses because of pressure of heated debate grin

"...Spoken to you by the God saying "I am the God of Abraham....."

Jesus quoted Exodus 3:6, his Father's speech.
Matthew &Jesus NEVER said anything about fictitious claim
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
GardenOfGod:

I want to start with this question. DappaD was not satisfied with the answer I provided. He want to see the article“ho” or “ton” that appears before “theos” in John 1:1c.
Here is the answer from Janosky

According to Janosky, there
is "ho Theos" in John 1:1.
DappaD question is carefully answered by his brother Janosky. Next will be MaxInDHouse question
. grin
Why do you DECEIVE yourself?

John 1:1 has 3 sentences.
1a =in the beginning was the word"

1b= the word was towards the God."

1c ="and the word was a god"
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by DappaD: 6:59am On Aug 19, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Have you seen it now?
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 7:31am On Aug 19, 2021
****** DEBATE VERDICT******
IN THE DEBATE ON "GREEK TEXT" INTERPRETATION OF "THEOS" = "GOD" BY MAXINDHOUSE AND JANOSKY VERSUS GARDENOFGOD

MaxInDHouse:

Only JEHOVAH is rendered THEON (GOD) in the Greek text but whenever it has to do with JESUS it's always THEOS (God)
Notice how both of them are confused.

Janosky:

Ho Theos is strictly JEHOVAH.
NEVER at any time applied to JESUS

Summary of their confusion. cheesy
NOTE: "ho" is translated "the" in the Greek Bible manuscript. Therefore, "ho Theos" means "the God"

>MaxInDHouse says Theos is Jesus
>Janosky says Theos
is Jehovah
>Greek Text shows Theos
is God
>NWT shows Theos is God
>DappaD says ho theos is Jehovah
Janosky, DappaD and MaxInDHouse are inconsistent.... Both are opposite!

Whatever is the case, the point is that both MaxInDHouse, Janosky and New World Translation have all admitted and Confessed that JESUS IS GOD!

That's the end of our debate....
JESUS IS GOD AND NOT "a god" SAME AS JEHOVAH IS GOD!
grin grin

I had thought debate is finished until DappaD surfaces from nowhere.

DappaD post=104845991:

Unless OP can show us the definite article “ho” or “ton” that appears before “theos” in John 1:1c before we’ll agree that he knows what he’s saying.

Obviously there is no "ho" before "theos" in John. 1:1.
But:
John 1:1 is not the ONLY portion in the holy scriptures with "theos" as it relates to JESUS.

Let's turn to Hebrews 1:8 both in New World Translation and King James versions.

Please notice "ho theos" in the passage.

No one will doubt that "ho Theos" refers to JESUS.
To God be the glory.
Amen.

HYPOCRISY OF THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES NEW WORLD TRANSLATION OF THE BIBLE.
Greek Translation Of "Theos"

θεὸς = "Theos" = "God" in Matt.22:32

θεὸς = "Theos" = "god" in John 1 :1

Just to deny the Deity of Jesus Christ!

grin

HELPS Word-studies
2316 theós (of unknown origin) – properly, God, the Creator and owner of all things (Jn 1:3; Gen 1 - 3).

[Long before the NT was written, 2316 (theós) referred to the supreme being who owns and sustains all things.]
grin

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2021
Janosky:

Why do you DECEIVE yourself?

John 1:1 has 3 sentences.
1a =in the beginning was the word"

1b= the word was towards the God."

1c ="and the word was a god"

="and the word was a god"
Lies

There is no a in that sentence check well in Hebrew
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Osaka22: 7:34am On Aug 19, 2021
Good one
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 7:38am On Aug 19, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

="and the word was a god"
Lies

There is no a in that sentence check well in Hebrew
Am done with all of them.

What they are doing now is called "face saving" and "medicine after death"

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2021
Notice the hypocrisy of the Jehovah's Witnesses.
They translated "theos" = "god" in John 1:1
But translated the same "theos" = "God" in Matt. 22 :32

Check the Greek interlinear both from their New World Translation
shocked shocked

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2021
GardenOfGod:

There founding fathers those who manipulate the Bible tried to hide who Jesus is but God made sure that they will eventually make mistakes in many places lol

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 7:51am On Aug 19, 2021
Janosky:

"...Spoken to you by the God saying "I am the God of Abraham....."

Jesus quoted Exodus 3:6, his Father's speech.
Matthew &Jesus NEVER said anything about fictitious claim
I will embarrass you with this thought of yours using your own statement....
Please do not try to retract your statement as Russell and Rutherford used to retract o. grin

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:53am On Aug 19, 2021
JW members know that that organization is a cult the truth is cult is sweet as you stay more it becomes addictive because you have selfish desires controlling your emotions there by using it to stay on the dead cult
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:53am On Aug 19, 2021
There's just one reason i commented on your thread: you mentioned my name in the topic which means you've always been scared of that name "MaxInDHouse"
So Mr four in one person
Mr Bishopkingsley
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Kingsnairaland
Mr GardenofGod
I'm not interested in your fruitless arguments {1Timothy 6:4; Titus 3:9} if you want to engage me in further talks just PRESENT the FRUIT of the ministry in the name of your God! Matthew 7:16-18

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Matthew 5:13-16 wink

GardenOfGod:

Am done with all of them.
What they are doing now is called "face saving" and "medicine after death"

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Jesus is the head of our "GROUP" sorry "CULT" as you prefer to label us! Matthew 10:25 wink

Bishopkingsley:
JW members know that that organization is a cult the truth is cult is sweet as you stay more it becomes addictive because you have selfish desires controlling your emotions there by using it to stay on the dead cult
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by DappaD: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2021
OP is one of the funniest persons I’ve met on Nairaland I’ve got to admit. OP wants to ascertain the academic qualifications of the publishers of the New World Translation, yet he keeps showing us that he himself did not pass the common Wassce! How can someone remain so dense to the point that understanding definite and indefinite articles seems to be like rocket science to him.
OP we have PhD holders and professors amongst Jehovah’s Witnesses but you won’t know unless that person tells you one on one because he won’t answer it in his name, we will refer to him as a “Brother” (Matthew 23:8.). We consider our spiritual heritage to be of more importance to us than worldly qualifications. Philippians 3:7-9
Meanwhile you who wants to throw stones keeps exhibiting the traits of an undereducated person.

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2021
After exposing all of you using your own statement here I will not argue with you again. I will simply be responding to your messages with your own messages.
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2021
My brother, it's just one person using multiple accounts and ever since he registered on this forum his only problem is JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
So because all others never shaked his faith in the TRINITY he only argue with them and sometimes say to them "it's because you're not of God that's why you're arguing with me" after which he'll switch off from them.
But he finds out that the JWs are fully loaded so he keeps running after JWs!
Please check the registration date of these four monikers:
Bishopkingsley
Betscoreodds
Kingsnairaland
GardenofGod
All the four belongs to the same person! wink
Job 5:13

BassReeves:
The masquerade Kingsnairaland aka the dishonest Bishopkingsley and his alter ego Betscoreodds parading on here, as the one and same poster, with evidences piling sky high

OkCornel:
Kingsnairaland, Bishopkingsley, betscoreodds,
Why are your monikers fond of starting a sentence with “it” rather than “it’s”?
Abi have I been chatting with one person all the while

At the mouth of two! wink

DappaD:
OP is one of the funniest persons I’ve met on Nairaland I’ve got to admit. OP wants to ascertain the academic qualifications of the publishers of the New World Translation, yet he keeps showing us that he himself did not pass the common Wassce! How can someone remain so dense to the point that understanding definite and indefinite articles seems to be like rocket science to him.
OP we have PhD holders and professors amongst Jehovah’s Witnesses but you won’t know unless that person tells you one on one because he won’t answer it in his name, we will refer to him as a “Brother” (Matthew 23:8.). We consider our spiritual heritage to be of more importance to us than worldly qualifications. Philippians 3:7-9
Meanwhile you who wants to throw stones keeps exhibiting the traits of an undereducated person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Have You Ever Preach To A Backslider Before? / Why Do We Blame The Devil When We Are Caught Doing Wrong? / Comparing The 2014 Business Insider Good Country Index And A 2014 Religion Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.