Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God (6658 Views)

Muhammad Confessed That He Didn’t Know The Right Direction Or His Fate! / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You don't know Bible
Antichrist know Jesus is son of God
he knows Jesus is God he only hates Jesus and he tells his children to never accept Jesus as God
Antichrist will tell his children to deny power of God and the Holy Spirit power

Where are the WORKS of the worshipers of your Jesus? cheesy

See the WORKS of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
Why are you arguing the inevitability young man?
Have you no eyes to see that I quoted from Greek intearlinear New world translation to proof you wrong? Why are you still arguing with your WatchTower scholars who translated your Bible, why?
Janosky:

I have already proven that Trinitarian TWIST of Hebrews 1:8 is fabricated & FALSE.

Thy throne given of God" Psalms 45:6-7, in the Hebrew Masoretic Text is older than ALL English Bibles.
The genuine Hebrews 1:8 is a quote from the Psalms 45:6-7 Masoretic Text.

Continue to pretend you didn't see this screenshot on this thread.
Garden man honesty is far from you on this thread.
Bros, your claim is FALSE.
grin grin grin

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Where are the WORKS of the worshipers of your Jesus? cheesy

See the WORKS of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

Only one penticostal church in Nigeria their population covers all of JW population in the entire world lol

People who have sense are running from JW to Jesus
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You don't know Bible
Antichrist know Jesus is son of God
he knows Jesus is God
he only hates Jesus and he tells his children to never accept Jesus as God
Antichrist will tell his children to deny power of God and the Holy Spirit power

LYING Bishop grin

1 John 4:3
But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist,
which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here.

14 Furthermore, we have seen with our own eyes and now testify that the Father sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 All who declare that Jesus is the Son of God have God living in them"

Bishop LIENUS DECEIVE himself.
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Only one penticostal church in Nigeria their population covers all of JW population in the entire world lol

Where are they? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
****** DEBATE VERDICT******
IN THE DEBATE ON "GREEK TEXT" INTERPRETATION OF "THEOS" = "GOD" BY MAXINDHOUSE AND JANOSKY VERSUS GARDENOFGOD

MaxInDHouse:

Only JEHOVAH is rendered THEON (GOD) in the Greek text but whenever it has to do with JESUS it's always THEOS (God)
Notice how both of them are confused.

Janosky:

Ho Theos is strictly JEHOVAH.
NEVER at any time applied to JESUS

Summary of their confusion. cheesy
NOTE: "ho" is translated "the" in the Greek Bible manuscript. Therefore, "ho Theos" means "the God"

>MaxInDHouse says Theos is Jesus
>Janosky says Theos
is Jehovah
>Greek Text shows Theos
is God
>NWT shows Theos is God
>DappaD says ho theos is Jehovah
Janosky, DappaD and MaxInDHouse are inconsistent.... Both are opposite!

Whatever is the case, the point is that both MaxInDHouse, Janosky and New World Translation have all admitted and Confessed that JESUS IS GOD!

That's the end of our debate....
JESUS IS GOD AND NOT "a god" SAME AS JEHOVAH IS GOD!
grin grin

I had thought debate is finished until DappaD surfaces from nowhere.

DappaD post=104845991:

Unless OP can show us the definite article “ho” or “ton” that appears before “theos” in John 1:1c before we’ll agree that he knows what he’s saying.

Obviously there is no "ho" before "theos" in John. 1:1.
But:
John 1:1 is not the ONLY portion in the holy scriptures with "theos" as it relates to JESUS.

Let's turn to Hebrews 1:8 both in New World Translation and King James versions.

Please notice "ho theos" in the passage.

No one will doubt that "ho Theos" refers to JESUS.
To God be the glory.
Amen.

HYPOCRISY OF THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES NEW WORLD TRANSLATION OF THE BIBLE.
Greek Translation Of "Theos"

θεὸς = "Theos" = "God" in Matt.22:32

θεὸς = "Theos" = "god" in John 1 :1

Just to deny the Deity of Jesus Christ!

grin

HELPS Word-studies
2316 theós (of unknown origin) – properly, God, the Creator and owner of all things (Jn 1:3; Gen 1 - 3).

[Long before the NT was written, 2316 (theós) referred to the supreme being who owns and sustains all things.]
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
Janosky:

LYING Bishop grin

But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist,

14 Furthermore, we have seen with our own eyes and now testify that the Father sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 All who declare that Jesus is the Son of God have God living in them"

Bishop LIENUS DECEIVE himself.

Every day you see your brother saying JW organization is what can save them and you fail to correct him this shows it truly on your Watchtower magazine

MaxInDHouse even said that JW is like everlasting father to their members lol

In fact I ask you is JW able to save some one you refused to say no

Lol your Jw is the cult the Antichrist
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Why are you arguing the inevitability young man?
Have you no eyes to see that I quoted from Greek intearlinear New world translation to proof you wrong? Why are you still arguing with your WatchTower scholars who translated your Bible, why?

Hebrews 1:8, The throne of the God is forever to the son.
The God Anointed his son, you no see am for verse 9?

Honesty is far from you, Garden polytheist worshipping two Gods grin grin grin grin grin

The son sits on the throne of the God, his Father.
Continue DECEIVING yourself.
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Where are they? cheesy

I will not name any one but you know them in fact Bible warns us never to boast in anything apart from our lord God Jesus

Boast in the lord if at all you want to boast that is the commandment from God

But because you don't know Bible that is why we left you to be Boasting about ordinary John Baptism which is not the real baptism and you boast of common JW organization hall which is not in the Bible too lol

Jesus said John Baptism is just to full fill scripture

John said Jesus Baptism which is holy spirit Baptism will be the real one
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Every day you see your brother saying JW organization is what can save them and you fail to correct him this shows it truly on your Watchtower magazine
MaxInDHouse even said that JW is like everlasting father to their members lol

In fact I ask you is JW able to save some one you refused to say no

Lol your Jw is the cult the Antichrist

Are you sure it's Brother Max ?
Bring the evidence , I challenge you grin grin

Bishop LIENUS, Sagenaija & Garden Bros, says the God brought another God to the earth.

1 John 4:3,14-15 is very far from their hearts.
Anti Christs in disguise.
grin grin grin grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
In w nutshell you have nothing to show for your FAITH! James 2:18

Bishopkingsley:

I will not name any one but you know them in fact Bible warns us never to boast in anything apart from our lord God Jesus

Boast in the lord if at all you want to boast that is the commandment from God

But because you don't know Bible that is why we left you to be Boasting about ordinary John Baptism which is not the real baptism and you boast of common JW organization hall which is not in the Bible too lol

Jesus said John Baptism is just to full fill scripture

John said Jesus Baptism which is holy spirit Baptism will be the real one

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
In w nutshell you have nothing to show for your FAITH! James 2:18

Ok if you say so

MaxInDHouse can Jehovah witness be able to save me and save other people too if I decide to join
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Janosky:

Are you sure it's Brother Max ?
Bring the evidence , I challenge you grin grin

Bishop LIENUS, Sagenaija & Garden Bros, says the God brought another God to the earth.

1 John 4:3,14-15 is very far from their hearts.
Anti Christs in disguise.
grin grin grin grin

I don't need to ask max

Now let see
Janosky can Jehovah witness be able to save people
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
GardenOfGod:

HELPS Word-studies
2316 theós (of unknown origin) – properly, God, the Creator and owner of all things .

[Long before the NT was written, 2316 (theós) referred to the supreme being who owns and sustains all things.]
Yes.
1 Corinthians 3:23 Christ belongs to the God.
Jesus Christ agrees, John 17:7 & John 20:17.

[b]Now they know that EVERYTHING YOU GAVE ME comes from you"
grin grin

Ephesians 3:14 "I bend my knees to the Father to whom EVERYONE in heaven & earth owes their name."

Garden polytheist worshipping 2 Gods. grin
[/b]
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Ok of you say so
MaxInDHouse can Jehovah witness be able to save me and save other people too if I decide to join
Question: Can Jehovah's witnesses be able to save me and save other people?

Answer from Old Testament:

Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul! Ezekiel 3:21

Answer from New Testament:

Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee! 1Timothy 4:16 smiley

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Question: Can Jehovah's witnesses be able to save me and save other people?

Answer from Old Testament:

Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul! Ezekiel 3:21

Answer from New Testament:

Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee! 1Timothy 4:16 smiley

The reason why you can't say yes or no is because you are of the devil, devil will never accept that only Jesus can save

You have been abusive to me from day one now it time to declare your stand your divert

Don't worry devil will soon tell you to tell us which group apart from JW we can present lol
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
You're of the Devil! cheesy
Because you asked me a question which has to do with the TEACHING of a certain group and i responded with God's word then you don't want the answer that comes from God's word.
So to who do you TRULY belong? John 8:44
Remember the real Jesus is the WORD of God {John 1:1} which i quoted as response to your question! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

The reason why you can't say yes or no is because you are of the devil, devil will never accept that only Jesus can save
You have been abusive to me from day one now it time to declare your stand your divert
Don't worry devil will soon tell you to tell us which group apart from JW we can present lol

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I don't need to ask max

Now let see
Janosky can Jehovah witness be able to save people

John 17:3, Acts 15:14,17.
Worshipping JEHOVAH through His Son Jesus Christ & join the people chosen to bear Jehovah's name, that is what saves you.

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Janosky:

John 17:3, Acts 15:14,17.
Worshipping JEHOVAH through His Son Jesus Christ & join the people chosen to bear Jehovah's name, that is what saves you.

The devil will never accept that only Jesus can save he will tell you to always join this group because Jesus don't have power to do it by himself

You are of your father the devil
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You're of the Devil! cheesy
Because you asked me a question which has to do with the teaching of a certain group and i responded with God's word then you don't want the answer that comes from God's word.
So to who do you TRULY belong? John 8:44
Remember the real Jesus is the WORD of God {John 1:1} which i quoted as response to your question! smiley

He prefers to hear that their oly ghost will give conflicting revelations to him & Awitness41 & their gods of men and sheeples as the same ghost gave conflicting beliefs to Jashub & PeacejoyLove
grin grin

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
He's the worstest liar on Nairaland, don't let him deceive you o! smiley
He is same person behind these four accounts
Bishopkingsley, Kingsnairaland, Betscoreodds and GardenofGod!
He uses other accounts to compliment himself! cheesy

Janosky:

He prefers to hear that their oly ghost will give conflicting revelations to him & Awitness41 & their gods of men and sheeples as the same ghost gave conflicting beliefs to Jashub & PeacejoyLove
grin grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin

The place you quote talk about the holy spirit
The holy spirit you abuse with oly
Acts 15:28 ►

It seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us not to burden you with anything beyond the following requirements:
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The devil will never accept that only Jesus can save he will tell you to always join this group because Jesus don't have power to do it by himself

You are of your father the devil
John 9:4,Acts 15:14,17 is Jesus ,John & Peter in the group working for JEHOVAH God their Father?

Bishop LIENUS DECEIVING himself. grin grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
The question I asked two of you is simple Bible said only one person and one name can save humanity until you bow to that person and to that name before we will declare you to be a Parker of God

If you continue to refuse to acknowledge Jesus and his holy name then you are of the devil
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The place you quote talk about the holy spirit
The holy spirit you abuse with oly
Acts 15:28 ►

It seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us not to burden you with anything beyond the following requirements:
Do you follow the instructions at Acts 15:28?
Holy Spirit is not a ghost
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
Acts 4

10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

I did not see JW
I saw
by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
The question I asked two of you is simple Bible said only one person and one name can save humanity until you bow to that person and to that name before we will declare you to be a Parker of God

If you continue to refuse to acknowledge Jesus and his holy name then you are of the devil
John 9:4 are you working for the God of Jesus Christ?
John 20:17, Acts 3:13, are you worshipping the God of Abraham and of Jesus Christ?
grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
Janosky:

Go back to school

We are talking about the person who can save you

Stay on this topic don't move tro and fro like the devil
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
Janosky:

John 9:4 are you working for the God of Jesus Christ?
John 20:17, Acts 3:13, are you worshipping the God of Abraham and of Jesus Christ?
grin

Can JW organization save you
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by freshboi88: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
DappaD:
Been following for a while and at this point I think it’s clear OP just wants to deceive himself even after seeing his error, that’s why he’s refusing to highlight the definite article “ho” in the screenshot of Matthew 22:32 he’s been pasting everywhere. Should someone lecture the OP on what a definite article means?

It’s pretty clear and simple. Once there is a definite article ‘ho’ or ‘ton’, you know it’s referring only to a distinct person meanwhile the absence of it shows the wide range of persons who could answer that title/name.

“ho Theos” = “ton Theon” = “the God” = JEHOVAH, which appears at the Matthew 22:32 and John 14:1

Whereas the absence of the definite article in John 1:1c already tells you that Logos is NOT the same person as “ton Theon” in John 1:1b. There are also no definite articles at Exodus 7:1 and John 10:34 which further buttresses the point that Jesus is not the true God whom he prayed to at John 17:3.

Unless OP can show us the definite article “ho” or “ton” that appears before “theos” in John 1:1c before we’ll agree that he knows what he’s saying.

You again...are u not tired of peddling lies. Garden guy has exposed u, u r still talking rubbish. This is the best portion of scripture to shut u guys up

John 5:19 Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

@bold scatters and shatters your doctrine. Jesus can do whatever Jehovah does.....whoa!!!....But I thought u guys said he is not God....so tell us how is this possible?

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
freshboi88:

Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.
Simply means "i always imitate my father"

So because someone decides to ignore your stupidity doesn't mean we don't have the meaning of what's written in our book! wink
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by johnw47: 3:32am On Aug 28, 2021
Janosky:

fraud jw janosky

"ghost" is used much in some bible translations for "spirit"

the geneva translation of which you even refer to footnotes,
uses "ghost" for "spirit" much throughout

"ghost" comes from the old english word "gast"
which means "spirit"

"gast" "ruach" and "pneuma" can all refer to spirits, good or bad

u such a dum dum, aren't you

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Do You Believe In The Law Of Karma? / Amorc: School Or Secret Society? / Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.