Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God (6677 Views)

Muhammad Confessed That He Didn’t Know The Right Direction Or His Fate! / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Oneness of thought {John 17:20-23} comes from teaching Sir! Matthew 28:20
If it's the unique teaching that makes you call us zombie then it's a welcomed development! Act 2:42 cheesy

freshboi88:

Ready made answers. So u have no answer of your own but what has been prepared for. What's the definition of a zombie again ?
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:46am On Aug 29, 2021
freshboi88:

Ready made answers. So u have no answer of your own but what has been prepared for. What's the definition of a zombie again ?

GB think for them in JW they don't read Bible by themselves
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43am On Aug 29, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

GB think for them in JW they don't read Bible by themselves
No wonder their members are fully competent and completely equipped for every good WORK! 2Timothy 3:16-17 smiley

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:37am On Aug 29, 2021
I told you I won't chat with you unless you apologize forget about Bishopkingsley until you Repent from abusive and insulting words
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2021
Who wan follow you chat?
As long as you continue mentioning JWs you're calling me! wink

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
johnw47:

fraud jw janosky

"ghost" is used much in some bible translations for "spirit"

the geneva translation of which you even refer to footnotes,
uses "ghost" for "spirit" much throughout

"ghost" comes from the old english word "gast"
which means "spirit"

"gast" "ruach" and "pneuma" can all refer to spirits, good or bad

u such a dum dum, aren't you

Genesis 2:7
Did Jehovah say Adam has a ghost?
Did Adam have a good ghost?

Continue to DECEIVE yourself.

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
GardenOfGod:
After exposing all of you using your own statement here I will not argue with you again. I will simply be responding to your messages with your own messages.
Hebrews 1:8," God says of the Son: your throne the God forever" corresponds to "Your throne given of God" @ Psalms 45:6-7, Masoretic Text.

First,
@ Hebrews 1:8,The word "O" doesn't exist in any Greek manuscript.
Trinitarians removed "the" (Greek 3588) and put "O", that's how DUBIOUS they can be

2nd, Your throne O God is forever"
"Is" doesn't exist in the Greek manuscript.

Your FRAUD Claims done fall yakata.
Garden of LYING grin grin grin grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Janosky:

Hebrews 1:8," God says of the Son: your throne the God forever" corresponds to "Your throne given of God" @ Psalms 45:6-7, Masoretic Text.

First,
Trinitarians removed "the" (Greek 3588) and put "O", that's how DUBIOUS they can be

Who is the LIENUS now Janosky
I have given you the evidence that you demanded yet you have failed to correct your brother
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Janosky:

Are you sure it's Brother Max ?
Bring the evidence , I challenge you grin grin

1 John 4:3
But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist,
which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here.

14 Furthermore, we have seen with our own eyes and now testify that the Father sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 All who declare that Jesus is the Son of God have God living in them"

Bishop LIENUS, Sagenaija & Garden Bros, says the God brought another God to the earth.

1 John 4:3,14-15 is very far from their hearts.
Anti Christs in disguise.
grin grin grin grin

Janosky question
Bring the evidence , I challenge you

MaxInDHouse evidence
So how can Jesus save you if he can't save his own immediate family members? Matthew 12:46-50

Bishopkingsley response
Janosky you can see the evidence from MaxInDHouse mouth
You can see that he says Jesus can not save you

Even though God said only Jesus can save you
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Keep deceiving yourself! cheesy
Jesus has a father, mother, four brothers and some sisters, only Mary (his mother) and two of his brothers (James and Jude) {Mark 6:3} became his disciples. What will happen to his other two brothers (Simon and Joseph Jr) and his sisters?
So how can Jesus save you if he can't save his own immediate family members? Matthew 12:46-50
That's what we are telling you people now.
Jesus has a unique TEACHING and only those putting his TEACHINGS to good use will be saved not just those calling him "Lord" nor his own blood relations! Matthew 7:21-27
Throughout all the religious sects claiming Christians only Jehovah's Witnesses are doing what Jesus taught, so if you're not with them then you're all deceiving yourselves! Luke 11:23
That's the gist! smiley

Evil response from MaxInDHouse

Answer

You see when we say your of the devil
You see you have come out to say Jesus can not save you

Am waiting for Janosky to defend you before I will declare what is on my mind
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Am waiting for Janosky respond to above statement
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Am waiting for Janosky respond to above statement

“For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life" John 3:16

Mr Bishopkingsley, Jesus can't save unbelievers. So get it right into your empty head that Jesus can only save those believing in his teachings. There's nothing he can do to save unbelievers that's the import he meant here:

While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him. Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee. But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother. Matthew 12:46-50

So Jesus can't save you if you're not ready to PRACTICE what he taught! smiley
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Am chatting with Janosky not you
I already told you to learn respect from the first day we meet but you refuse to renew your mindset just as God commanded us to do when you give your life to Christ
Because you refused to even give your life to Jesus Christ that why you find it hard to renew your life style go your way please I can't pour water on who refuse Jesus words
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ọ̀DẸ̀ ÒPÒNÚ OLÓDO! cheesy

Bishopkingsley:
Am chatting with Janosky not you
I already told you to learn respect from the first day we meet but you refuse to renew your mindset just as God commanded us to do when you give your life to Christ
Because you refused to even give your life to Jesus Christ that why you find it hard to renew your life style go your way please I can't pour water on who refuse Jesus words
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
Janosky:

Bring the evidence , I challenge you grin grin

1 John 4:3
But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist,
which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here.

14 Furthermore, we have seen with our own eyes and now testify that the Father sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 All who declare that Jesus is the Son of God have God living in them"

Bishop LIENUS, Sagenaija & Garden Bros, says the God brought another God to the earth.

1 John 4:3,14-15 is very far from their hearts.
Anti Christs in disguise.
grin grin grin grin

Janosky question

MaxInDHouse evidence

Bishopkingsley response

Lol I know Janosky will run away lol lol lol
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Janosky question

MaxInDHouse evidence

Bishopkingsley response

Lol I know Janosky will run away lol lol lol

LYING Bishop grin grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Janosky:

LYING Bishop grin grin

He can lie for Africa!
Ever since i discovered how dubious he is i've turned my mind away from him completely, if he doesn't stop lying i'll not stop telling him the TRUTH!
He is the same
Mr Bishopkingsley
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Kingsnairaland
Mr GardenofGod
So any of the four accounts he can put on and start chatting! wink
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Janosky:

LYING Bishop grin grin

Are you saying that you did not see where he wrote it on the other pages

Before you always state things out now you just ran away from the truth

Janosky you have lost the power to correct your brother

You are carrying the spirit of Antichrist now
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Janosky:

First,

You are just trying to safe your Shameful face.

Greek text is where the English translators translated from.

I have shown you time without number how Hebrews 1:8 is written in Greek text of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES BIBLE.... Why are you insulting the translators of your New World Translation?

My last #challenge to you was that you should post to us Greek intearlinear Bible of New World Translation for Hebrews 1:8.

Up till today you have not shown us. What you are doing now is face saving.

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

He can lie for Africa!
Ever since i discovered how dubious he is i've turned my mind away from him completely, if he doesn't stop lying i'll not stop telling him the TRUTH!
He is the same
Mr Bishopkingsley
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Kingsnairaland
Mr GardenofGod
So any of the four accounts he can put on and start chatting! wink
Max let me sound this warning to you for the last time. Stop impersonating my monicker. Stop saying I am Bishopkingsley... Just stop it!
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ooooooolllllleeeee!
Thief!
You want to deny shey?
When exactly do you begin posting gibberish about Jehovah's Witnesses?
When did you register on Nairaland?
Is it not after trying the other three accounts and discovered that you're not making any impression on JWs that you purposely opened this account to start typing nonsense about JWs? cheesy

GardenOfGod:

Max let me sound this warning to you for the last time. Stop impersonating my monicker. Stop saying I am Bishopkingsley... Just stop it!
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
I can see that you have the spirit of stubbornness and of false accusation, and you are a typical example of the statement, "accuser of the brethren"
MaxInDHouse:
Ooooooolllllleeeee!
Thief!
You want to deny shey?
When exactly do you begin posting gibberish about Jehovah's Witnesses?
When did you register on Nairaland?
Is it not after trying the other three accounts and discovered that you're not making any impression on JWs that you purposely opened this account to start typing nonsense about JWs? cheesy

I can see that you have the spirit of stubbornness and of false accusation, and you are a typical example of the statement, "accuser of the brethren"
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Screenshot Heb. 1:8 from your new world Greek Translation.............
#challenge #challenge #challenge

Janosky:

First,

Screenshot Heb. 1:8 from your new world Greek Translation..........

Janosky:

Hebrews 1:8, The throne of the God is forever to the son.
The God Anointed his son, you no see am for verse 9?
Honesty is far from you, Garden polytheist worshipping two Gods grin grin grin grin grin

The son sits on the throne of the God, his Father.
Continue DECEIVING yourself.
Screenshot Heb. 1:8 from your new world Greek Translation........
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Mumu! cheesy
Who are those your brethren that someone is accusing? cheesy

Well for your information the old English "brethren" means "brothers" (a group of people having the same line of thought, doing the same business, or blood relations) the one and only organization that truly have what could be called "BROTHERS" "BRETHREN" are Jehovah's Witnesses, and for you to have opened a thread on social media (Nairaland) tag someone's username (MaxInDHouse) and group name (Jehovah's Witnesses) perfectly makes you an "ACCUSER OF BROTHERS" smiley

So learn how to quote our book from us! smiley
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Mumu! cheesy
Who are those your brethren that someone is accusing? cheesy

Well for your information the old English "brethren" means "brothers" (a group of people having the same line of thought, doing the same business, or blood relations) the one and only organization that truly have what could be called "BROTHERS" "BRETHREN" are Jehovah's Witnesses, and for you to have opened a thread on social media (Nairaland) tag someone's username (MaxInDHouse) and group name (Jehovah's Witnesses) perfectly makes you an "ACCUSER OF BROTHERS" smiley

So learn how to quote our book from us! smiley
You also exhibit varieties of contrary spirits, one of which is the spirit of abuses!
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
GardenOfGod:

http://examiningthetrinity..com/2009/09/heb-18.html?m=1

Did you see "O" and "is" in the JWs Greek lexicon of Hebrews 1:8?

The JWs Greek lexicon of Hebrews 1:5 proven you lack honesty because Garden Bros reads the Greek lexicon as if he is reading English
grin grin grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Janosky:

GardenOfGod:

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Janosky:

Seems you don't understand simple English again grin

GardenOfGod:

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin grin

GardenOfGod:

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
GardenOfGod:

You also exhibit varieties of contrary spirits, one of which is the spirit of abuses!
Mr Bishopkingsley, you're empty so stop deceiving yourself trying to attack JWs because there's no ACCUSATION you raised against Jehovah's Witnesses that can cause any harm on God's people and we will always turn your stupidity to a show before all onlookers! Isaiah 54:17 smiley
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Janosky:

"...Spoken to you by the God saying "I am the God of Abraham....."

Jesus quoted Exodus 3:6, his Father's speech.
Matthew &Jesus NEVER said anything about fictitious claim

Janosky:

Ho Theos is strictly JEHOVAH.
NEVER at any time applied to JESUS

Let's see if the Bible in Greek renders "Jesus" as "ho Theos" (the God).

Please turn to Hebrews 1:8.
Notice the circled wordings as it makes reference to Jesus as "ho Theos"

The Greek text is extracted from New World Translation of the Jehovah's Witnesses and the other one is from the public domain.

Summery of Hebrews 1:8 ALL REFERRING TO JESUS CHRIST

>> ho Theos
>> o God
>> the God
>> ὁ θεὸς
>> ὁ Θεὸς

This has destroyed the claim by Janosky that "ho Theos" (the God) NEVER applied to JESUS.

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
[s]
Janosky:

grin grin grin[/s]

GardenOfGod:

Running away again like a timid Shameful puppy with tail between his legs or are you composing numerous unnecessary portion of the scriptures to try to cover up your failure.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

"Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! / How To Find A Local Church And Stay Committed There / About The Rapture And The Blessed Hope Of The Bible!! - Joseph Prince Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.