Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife (53389 Views)

My Experience! Can Getting MouthAction From A Prostitute Be Considered As Cheating? / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Mrlouis: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
OBoy50:
They laughed at me,made mockery of me and made me look like a fool just because of my intention in marrying a well known high class prostitute...but that didn't stop me from marrying her..
Ladies and gentlemen,the high class prostitute I got married to is now treating me like a king and we blessed with cute twins...a boy and a girl......no issues,no quarrel,no fighting...but love everywhere....now I can relax and get the sweetest wildest sex, delicious meal and care from the once prostitute.

I SWEAR....YOU ARE EVEN AT PEACE WITH ALL YOUR NEIGHBOURS AND FRIENDS. grin
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Maski87: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Yes of course, alot of people are married to women who have done more than prostitutes and are living happily

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Mrlouis: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
Stankovic22:
Yes! I have a friend whose elder brother was living a wayward life, carrying prostitutes.

It happened that he went into relationship with this prostitute and in the process got her pregnant. It was a big disgrace to the family.

Meanwhile, in my friend's family, they only have boys. Even their grandfather gave birth to 6 boys. All the boys are married and also have boys. No girl.

In my friend's family they are 5 boys with three of them married without a girl child.

When this his brother got the prostitute pregnant, all hell was let loosed, Even the mother rained insults on the girl

Fast forward to the day of delivery. The prostitute gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. See jubilation everywhere.

She broke the curse. Something the grandfather didn't have, 6 uncles didn't have and the father gave birth to 6 boys no girl.

The kind party they declared ehhh when the baby clocked 3months. The father celebrated it real big and all family members attended.

Today, the so called prostitute and son are married and with two girls and two boys.

The girl has left the hotel and living a decent life. She was the gateway for the family to have their first baby girl.

Now one of the brother's wife has also given birth to a baby girl too.

NICE ENDING FOR EVERYONE. BUT HOW I WISH THE ALREADY TRANSFERRED TRAITS WOULD NOT TURN OUT TO BE ... YOU KNOW HOW BLOOD STRONG NA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by rex21: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

Is that enough to justify the act? Hm SMH.

Now, apart from those who were forced into prostitution unknowingly in foreign countries by bad guys, no body should use frustration as an excuse to go into prostitution.

Everyone including me has passed through one form of hardship at one time or the other but we didn't resort to prostitution.

Now I'm not talking about situations where a man wants to take advantage of you because of what you're passing through. I'm talking about you deliberately throwing caution into the wind and going full time with your two eyes open into prostitution as a means of lively hood. No now.. how about doing other menia jobs?

Ill tell y'all a little bit about my past.

I've had my fair share of frustration sometime after the global meltdown.
At some point, If I'm going on the road, I won't board a bus just to sight a vacancy anywhere and that was after expending the little money I had, going to the island to submit CVs and not getting any response.
In the process, I saw one at a total filling station with a couple other youths waiting for them to open. So, I joined the queue. This was in 2010.

From nowhere, a woman just came and called me. I followed her to her car and she said she likes me and there's a beauty outfit in ikoyi that needs a cash till manager and she thinks theyll like me too because they want beautiful ladies there. That was how I got a job in a BSS supply store better than the total filling station we were all queuing up for.
That was where I picked up the interest to go into formulation of skincare and commetic products; also did my makeup training.

Another worse scenario was when I earned 230 naira per day. Then I had men telling me, "Chi baby", just be mine and I'll give you heaven and Earth ( these were returnees from yankee) but I refused. I rather settled for that job just to eat. 230 everyday. And I kept praying. From there a friend connected me to one Judge. I would prepare breakfast for him any day he's going to court and he pays me 700. Later he increased it to 1k per day. His family are based abroad.
When the judge started pestering me to marry him, I left the job.
That's how low I've gone just to shun indecent lifesty. And I'm not ashamed to say this anywhere because it's serves as an encouragement to who ever is going through hard times now and is thinking of going the wrong way.
Life is full of ups and downs but God always makes a way.

So what hardship will now make a girl to go into prostitution instead of looking for something decent to do pending when a bigger one comes?

We need to encourage the ones coming after us to be resilient to be able to keep a clean record.

God bless you for this write up. Dont listen to the rants of some demented people castigating your conviction. It is yours and it is your prerogative. They should do with theirs as they please.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
rex21:

God bless you for this write up. Dont listen to the rants of some demented people castigating your conviction. It is yours and it is your prerogative. They should do with theirs as they please.

Amen, Dear.
God bless you for the encouragement.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by ImaIma1(f): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
phemmyfour:
I m not responsible for your lack of understanding

And your lack of reasoning is quite evident in your comment.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by compton11(m): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Freestainworld:
Yeah, to the husband's neighbours grin
damn nigga gringrin

U gat no joy!
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by phemmyfour: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
ImaIma1:

And your lack of reasoning is quite evident in your comment.
You are still struggling...smh
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by omoyeni37: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

Now, apart from those who were forced into prostitution unknowingly in foreign countries by bad guys, no body should use frustration as an excuse to go into prostitution.

Everyone including me has passed through one form of hardship at one time or the other but we didn't resort to prostitution.

Now I'm not talking about situations where a man wants to take advantage of you because of what you're passing through. I'm talking about you deliberately throwing caution into the wind and going full time with your two eyes open into prostitution as a means of lively hood. No now.. how about doing other menia jobs?

At some point, If I'm going on the road, I won't board a bus just to sight a vacancy anywhere and that was after expending the little money I had, going to the island to submit CVs and not getting any response.
In the process, I saw one at a total filling station with a couple other youths waiting for them to open. So, I joined the queue. This was in 2010.

From nowhere, a woman just came and called me. I followed her to her car and she said she likes me and there's a beauty outfit in ikoyi that needs a cash till manager and she thinks theyll like me too because they want beautiful ladies there. That was how I got a job in a BSS supply store better than the total filling station we were all queuing up for.
That was where I picked up the interest to go into formulation of skincare and commetic products; also did my makeup training.

Another worse scenario was when I earned 230 naira per day. Then I had men telling me, "Chi baby", just be mine and I'll give you heaven and Earth ( these were returnees from yankee) but I refused. I rather settled for that job just to eat. 230 everyday. And I kept praying. From there a friend connected me to one Judge. I would prepare breakfast for him any day he's going to court and he pays me 700. Later he increased it to 1k per day. His family are based abroad.
That's how low I've gone just to shun indecent lifesty. And I'm not ashamed to say this anywhere because it's serves as an encouragement to who ever is going through hard times now and is thinking of going the wrong way.

So what hardship will now make a girl to go into prostitution instead of looking for something decent to do pending when a bigger one comes?

We need to encourage the ones coming after us to be resilient to be able to keep a clean record.

God bless you maam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by legba1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
Freestainworld:
Yeah, to the husband's neighbours grin

Walahi I.. You are madt
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
omoyeni37:

God bless you maam

Amen. I receive it in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by DukeNija(m): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
phemmyfour:
bla bla bla....Pray that your conviction is not put to test. It is easier to condemn from afar

Oh shut up already. Did you read her story before projecting?

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by phemmyfour: 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
DukeNija:

Oh shut up already. Did you read her story before projecting?
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself.

You are so stupid to think the conversation was about her story and not the thread
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Bossman25(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
It's a lie joor!

Which act? Those Hoes are sometimes loyal.
The thing about it is that, the Hoe choose to repent. She can cook, and Bedmatics is 100%.
What can a man wish for? They also good with business.

CharisEleos:
Never! The act alone already makes her bad and once a prostitute always a prostitute. That thing never leaves them.

Though if of her own accord she decided to change and live a decent life by some supernatural conviction, then it's possible she can be a good wife.

But

If it's because of relationship or marriage shes dropping that lifestyle, then it won't work because it will be based off the fact that she's seen another means of survival or poverty alleviation ( from the man) but and if her expectations are not met in the long run, she will go back to that life because that's the only way she knows to survive.

Prostutes are naturally non-resillient and impatient people. Reason they can not endure hardship or do a tasking job to keep body and soul. They prefer quick money and such habit hardly dies.

Just don't land yourself in a mess.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bossman25:
It's a lie joor!

Which act? Those Hoes are sometimes loyal.
The thing about it is that, the Hoe choose to repent. She can cook, and Bedmatics is 100%.
What can a man wish for? They also good with business.

Ok.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by UcheforGod(f): 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

I like your resilient spirit. Keep soaring higher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
UcheforGod:
I like your resilient spirit. Keep soaring higher.

Amen, my dear.
Thank you.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by reddingtonblack: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

Amen. I receive it in Jesus name.

i think you're over acting, is anyone doubting you are a xtain grin or you just wana mask smiley
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
reddingtonblack:

i think you're over acting, is anyone doubting you are a xtain grin or you just wana mask smiley

Learn this today.

When someone blesses you from the bottom of their heart because you touched that heart, accept and receive it with all your might. and because Its not the usual "God bless you" cliche, it goes a long way.

Get it now?

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by ComeToJesus: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
A neighbor of mine pulled one from a brothel and married. From what I see, any man that wants to live long should steer clear from the so called 'repentant' prostitute.

It's a living hell for the guy. Their wrestling and boxing bouts commence from 2am with the attendant rumblings and noise.

Lady is bossy,nagging and ill mannered. Got zero respect for the nigga. Irony of it all is that she loves reading the scriptures.

In spite of all these, dude is still in deep love and would do anything to please the lady.

This life.....

2 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Elonmuzk(m): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
Yeah, can Satan become God? Asking for a friend.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

Prostitutes of those days b like decent girls of these days....

Shit! This is savage!
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by DeRichard(m): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
Sorry for asking this question

Can a Prostitute Become a good wife and Stay Faithful in a relationship?

A prostitute that repents and becomes born again can be a perfect wife because God will cleanse her and turn her life around for good.

There's nothing impossible for God.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by mrkings84(m): 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
99.9 percent of Nigerian girls are prostitutes.......
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Getsaved(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
CharisEleos:
Never! The act alone already makes her bad and once a prostitute always a prostitute. That thing never leaves them.

Though if of her own accord she decided to change and live a decent life by some supernatural conviction, then it's possible she can be a good wife.

But

If it's because of relationship or marriage shes dropping that lifestyle, then it won't work because it will be based off the fact that she's seen another means of survival or poverty alleviation ( from the man) but and if her expectations are not met in the long run, she will go back to that life because that's the only way she knows to survive.
Please who is this, ?

Prostutes are naturally non-resillient and impatient people. Reason they can not endure hardship or do a tasking job to keep body and soul. They prefer quick money and such habit hardly dies.

Just don't land yourself in a mess.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Halle000: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Why I Stabbed Sex Worker, Omolara To Death After Deal Was Done I8 Year Old Ex Convict

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34hTl0ju5so
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Kaiwayu: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

If you don stay for the same house with ashawo before,you go understand say ashawo na one kind of work wey get special package from one particular demon lipsrsealed

Op,lai lai..... ashawo go always be an ashawo.. Unless you wanna put it in back of your mind that las las,you go dey render community service to your neighbors through your wife lipsrsealed

Automatically,you don become good neighbor grin
Guy u funny oo but u reason well sha...
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by ofiko123(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
I don't know about that one..
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Profine: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Yes, if she gives her life to JESUS CHRIST
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by OBoy50: 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Mrlouis:

I SWEAR....YOU ARE EVEN AT PEACE WITH ALL YOUR NEIGHBOURS AND FRIENDS. grin
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Gfskw: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
They will become a good fuvvvkk and that makes one of good wives Qaulity
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by BluntCrazeMan: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Prophet Hosea in the Bible married a prostitute. Make of that what you will.
After what Hosea passed through in the hands of the wife,, I can now advice myself better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet / Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style / Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.