Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife (53371 Views)

My Experience! Can Getting MouthAction From A Prostitute Be Considered As Cheating? / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
Sorry for asking this question

Can a Prostitute Become a good wife and Stay Faithful in a relationship?
Yes
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Freestainworld:
Yeah, to the husband's neighbours grin

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by calcal: 1:28am On Aug 17, 2021
One day, one day, she go tell you say, you know I be ashawo before you marry me"
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by sylve11: 3:16am On Aug 17, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

No normal man I repeat no normal man will ever marry a whòre. So while you continue your career in street sex hawking deceiving yourself that one man will one day come a sweep you off your feet well , sister na lie be that o.

We wil invite you for weekend , we will hangout with you when out wife's travel , we will take you to accompany us on trips while pour wifes rest at home watching bigbrother with the kids.

But we will never marry you. No sane normal man will marry a whòre. Maybe bokoharam, unknown gunmen , bandits , keke riders , okada riders etc can marry your type.

But you see people like me whose parents sent to university, who graduated and are working , who once in a year manage to enter church , who okay PS5 on weekends and hangout with my childhood friends, can never marry a prostitute.

The type of men who will marry you are rapists, cultists, armed robbers , thugs, touts, fraudsters etc men who can never be useful in society or good fathers. It's the fate you chose for yourself by entering prostitution

Easy na. Lol grin cool
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Regex: 4:28am On Aug 17, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Prophet Hosea in the Bible married a prostitute. Make of that what you will.

Not everyone is named Hosea.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Getsaved(m): 6:34am On Aug 17, 2021
CharisEleos:
Never! The act alone already makes her bad and once a prostitute always a prostitute. That thing never leaves them.

Though if of her own accord she decided to change and live a decent life by some supernatural conviction, then it's possible she can be a good wife.

But

If it's because of relationship or marriage shes dropping that lifestyle, then it won't work because it will be based off the fact that she's seen another means of survival or poverty alleviation ( from the man) but and if her expectations are not met in the long run, she will go back to that life because that's the only way she knows to survive.

Prostutes are naturally non-resillient and impatient people. Reason they can not endure hardship or do a tasking job to keep body and soul. They prefer quick money and such habit hardly dies.

Just don't land yourself in a mess.

friend, Check your email.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Trogge: 7:15am On Aug 17, 2021
CharisEleos:

You still don't get it. God proved himself as Ive been praying alongside with a sincere heart seeking a legit hustle.

It is in your quest for a decent hustle God will locate you.
That's a testimony anyone including those girls can have.

Don't they also have bus fare they use to get to their hustling joint?

Spare me that. Abeg.
....... Not every one knows how to pray. You have not seen life, just pray you don't fall on the wrong side, Twist Of Faith. If you know you know..,.. Go to third main land bridge, at 9:pm just check under the bridge people live there. You better thank God for your life.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by johnlaw123(m): 7:23am On Aug 17, 2021
CharisEleos:

Is that enough to justify the act? Hm SMH.

Now, apart from those who were forced into prostitution unknowingly in foreign countries by bad guys, no body should use frustration as an excuse to go into prostitution.

Everyone including me has passed through one form of hardship at one time or the other but we didn't resort to prostitution.

Now I'm not talking about situations where a man wants to take advantage of you because of what you're passing through. I'm talking about you deliberately throwing caution into the wind and going full time with your two eyes open into prostitution as a means of lively hood. No now.. how about doing other menia jobs?

Ill tell y'all a little bit about my past.

I've had my fair share of frustration sometime after the global meltdown.
At some point, If I'm going on the road, I won't board a bus just to sight a vacancy anywhere and that was after expending the little money I had, going to the island to submit CVs and not getting any response.
In the process, I saw one at a total filling station with a couple other youths waiting for them to open. So, I joined the queue. This was in 2010.

From nowhere, a woman just came and called me. I followed her to her car and she said she likes me and there's a beauty outfit in ikoyi that needs a cash till manager and she thinks theyll like me too because they want beautiful ladies there. That was how I got a job in a BSS supply store better than the total filling station we were all queuing up for.
That was where I picked up the interest to go into formulation of skincare and commetic products; also did my makeup training.

Another worse scenario was when I earned 230 naira per day. Then I had men telling me, "Chi baby", just be mine and I'll give you heaven and Earth ( these were returnees from yankee) but I refused. I rather settled for that job just to eat. 230 everyday. And I kept praying. From there a friend connected me to one Judge. I would prepare breakfast for him any day he's going to court and he pays me 700. Later he increased it to 1k per day. His family are based abroad.
When the judge started pestering me to marry him, I left the job.
That's how low I've gone just to shun indecent lifesty. And I'm not ashamed to say this anywhere because it's serves as an encouragement to who ever is going through hard times now and is thinking of going the wrong way.
Life is full of ups and downs but God always makes a way.

So what hardship will now make a girl to go into prostitution instead of looking for something decent to do pending when a bigger one comes?

We need to encourage the ones coming after us to be resilient to be able to keep a clean record.

lovely I believe other girls reading this will have a change of mindset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2021
Getsaved:

friend, Check your email.

Ok Sir.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2021
Trogge:
....... Not every one knows how to pray. You have not seen life, just pray you don't fall on the wrong side, Twist Of Faith. If you know you know..,.. Go to third main land bridge, at 9:pm just check under the bridge people live there. You better thank God for your life.

Are we talking about those living under the bridge?
Are prostitutes living under the bridge?

Ok, are those living under the bridge into prostitution? Or what's your point exactly?

You people should learn to argue or counter ones point intelligibly.

We are talking about girls going into prostitution, you're talking about people who are displaced from their homes who are not even prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Liposure: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2021
kenoyad:

What makes them goes into olosho and prostitution is extreme laziness. Most of these ladies are lazy and of inferior mind, they are easily influenced by cheap lifestyles that's why some bleach, just to look attractive and stunning.
You've nailed it. They see prostitution as shortcut to riches

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Liposure: 9:49am On Aug 17, 2021
WUdec:

No offence but any woman that gets paid before or after sex is a prostitute.

And so is any lady that negotiates a fee before she can arrive at your place to deliver sexual services.

The difference between a prostitute and Nigerian lady these days is that one charges in the open and the other charges in secret.

Either way, they both get paid.

97% of Nigerian women have engaged in 'money for sex' or 'money after sex' services

So who are they to judge a lady who chose to retire? For a lot of them still have not retired in their married homes.

And don't take this as a direct diss for I ain't dissing you. This is what's happening in Nigeria today.

Nigerian men have joined the trend by becoming gigolos and sugarboys. Many women have married such, especially in Abuja and Lagos where men no longer look for the qualities of a lady but the physical and financial benefits....before they can get married to one.

When a lady makes up her mind to do something, she will do it.

If she decides she is done with it...she will be done with it

You too get sense. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Liposure: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2021
niyidenrele:

Use any means to elucidate it
The moment a girl starts sleeping with more than one guy , she is a prostitute

Majority of those girls around you are hyping for your mind are coded prostitute
Mark my words
They are not ashamed again

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Trogge: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
CharisEleos:

Are we talking about those living under the bridge?
Are prostitutes living under the bridge?

Ok, are those living under the bridge into prostitution? Or what's your point exactly?

You people should learn to argue or counter ones point intelligibly.

We are talking about girls going into prostitution, you're talking about people who are displaced from their homes who are not even prostitutes.

......... I can't argue with you, you still don't understand, wisdom is profitable to direct. Thank God for your life.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Leshyne(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mad oooooooo

Freestainworpost=104835407:
Yeah, to the husband's neighbours grin
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

Hoes gonna be hoes.which one be good wife?
Humans gonna be humans.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by adeniyi65(m): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
CharisEleos:

Call it anything you want. Mind you, I didn't put this out here for shallow minds like you but to counter the rubbish you're trying to encourage (by justifying prostitution) and for the feeble minds who will come across this post. Neither am I condeming anyone.

Encourage them to be strong. Don't encourage nonsense.

My conviction will never be tried beyond what it has seen in Jesus name.

Good day!
Amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Elvinho2244(m): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
So.. If I want to reverse the question, I will now be like... "Can a good wife be a prostitute"?

Any ways, what do i know, I'm here to read comments with my 11% bat3 grin
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Raymond0008(m): 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fortuneadeniyi3:

PayPal 430??I smell ripping cheesy
That nigga scam me shaa
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Hidix(m): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
A lion can never born a � goat
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by tivhador: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

Y not? Is there any law that states that they can't? Do you know why they turn to prostitution in the first place?

Before you stand there and judge, just realize that NO ONE WAS BORN A PROSTITUTE just as no one was born bad.......

Deuces!!! cool

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Rosement(f): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

This is a very touchy subject, if one is not careful, one will end up judging, we are not in this world to scheme each others downfall, the devil is our main enemy. As long as she has genuinely repented and turned away from her evil ways, she can be a good and faithful wife.

Who are we to judge her? He that is without sin, let him cast the first stone. Mary Magdalene, a repentant prostitute was the first person to see Jesus after his resurrection, everyone is equal in the eyes of God.

He that is standing, should not mock those that are falling, remember that our salvation is a gift, we are not saved by our works but by his grace through faith. Jesus died for us 2,000 years ago before we even existed, so why boast of good deeds.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by OlaDavid2012: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
It depends on the Lady, if she is truly a changed person.

Can thief be a faithful banker? YES it's a thing of the mind and total commitment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet / Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.