Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife (53365 Views)

My Experience! Can Getting MouthAction From A Prostitute Be Considered As Cheating? / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by phr33man(m): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
Even that decent religious girl you are seeing today dey street. May God help single men looking to get married in the future. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by OBoy50: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
They laughed at me,made mockery of me and made me look like a fool just because of my intention in marrying a well known high class prostitute...but that didn't stop me from marrying her..
Ladies and gentlemen,the high class prostitute I got married to is now treating me like a king and we blessed with cute twins...a boy and a girl......no issues,no quarrel,no fighting...but love everywhere....now I can relax and get the sweetest wildest sex, delicious meal and care from the once prostitute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by adubam(m): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
TWLifestyle:
thos has to be one of the dumbest comments I have ever read ! So if a woman is raped she should console herself with not being a potential prostitute or whatever else ur trying to convey with this foolish comment .

Truth is always bitter!

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by kenoyad: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

Is that enough to justify the act? Hm SMH.

Now, apart from those who were forced into prostitution unknowingly in foreign countries by bad guys, no body should use frustration as an excuse to go into prostitution.

Everyone including me has passed through one form of hardship at one time or the other but we didn't resort to prostitution.

Now I'm not talking about situations where a man wants to take advantage of you because of what you're passing through. I'm talking about you deliberately throwing caution into the wind and going full time with your two eyes open into prostitution as a means of lively hood. No now.. how about doing other menia jobs?

Ill tell y'all a little bit about my past.

I've had my fair share of frustration sometime after the global meltdown.
At some point, If I'm going on the road, I won't board a bus just to sight a vacancy anywhere and that was after expending the little money I had, going to the island to submit CVs and not getting any response.
In the process, I saw one at a total filling station with a couple other youths waiting for them to open. So, I joined the queue. This was in 2010.

From nowhere, a woman just came and called me. I followed her to her car and she said she likes me and there's a beauty outfit in ikoyi that needs a cash till manager and she thinks theyll like me too because they want beautiful ladies there. That was how I got a job in a BSS supply store better than the total filling station we were all queuing up for.
That was where I picked up the interest to go into formulation of skincare and commetic products; also did my makeup training.

Another worse scenario was when I earned 230 naira per day. Then I had men telling me, "Chi baby", just be mine and I'll give you heaven and Earth ( these were returnees from yankee) but I refused. I rather settled for that job just to eat. 230 everyday. And I kept praying. From there a friend connected me to one Judge. I would prepare breakfast for him any day he's going to court and he pays me 700. Later he increased it to 1k per day. His family are based abroad.
When the judge started pestering me to marry him, I left the job.
That's how low I've gone just to shun indecent lifesty. And I'm not ashamed to say this anywhere because it's serves as an encouragement to who ever is going through hard times now and is thinking of going the wrong way.
Life is full of ups and downs but God always makes a way.

So what hardship will now make a girl to go into prostitution instead of looking for something decent to do pending when a bigger one comes?

We need to encourage the ones coming after us to be resilient to be able to keep a clean record.

What makes them goes into olosho and prostitution is extreme laziness. Most of these ladies are lazy and of inferior mind, they are easily influenced by cheap lifestyles that's why some bleach, just to look attractive and stunning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Kendrick80(m): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
silvoclaira:
"when a good girl is gone bad, she's gone forever"

Song cry - JAY-Z
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by dare9ja: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
As long as she can stay Faithful, then she remains in the same league as the other faithful wives.

To now become a good wife, it's another league entirely
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by timberprides: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
CharisEleos:
Never! The act alone already makes her bad and once a prostitute always a prostitute. That thing never leaves them.

Though if of her own accord she decided to change and live a decent life by some supernatural conviction, then it's possible she can be a good wife.

But

If it's because of relationship or marriage shes dropping that lifestyle, then it won't work because it will be based off the fact that she's seen another means of survival or poverty alleviation ( from the man) but and if her expectations are not met in the long run, she will go back to that life because that's the only way she knows to survive.

Prostutes are naturally non-resillient and impatient people. Reason they can not endure hardship or do a tasking job to keep body and soul. They prefer quick money and such habit hardly dies.

Just don't land yourself in a mess.
u said it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Stankovic22: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Yes! I have a friend whose elder brother was living a wayward life, carrying prostitutes.

It happened that he went into relationship with this prostitute and in the process got her pregnant. It was a big disgrace to the family.

Meanwhile, in my friend's family, they only have boys. Even their grandfather gave birth to 6 boys. All the boys are married and also have boys. No girl.

In my friend's family they are 5 boys with three of them married without a girl child.

When this his brother got the prostitute pregnant, all hell was let loosed, Even the mother rained insults on the girl

Fast forward to the day of delivery. The prostitute gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. See jubilation everywhere.

She broke the curse. Something the grandfather didn't have, 6 uncles didn't have and the father gave birth to 6 boys no girl.

The kind party they declared ehhh when the baby clocked 3months. The father celebrated it real big and all family members attended.

Today, the so called prostitute and son are married and with two girls and two boys.

The girl has left the hotel and living a decent life. She was the gateway for the family to have their first baby girl.

Now one of the brother's wife has also given birth to a baby girl too.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by ademi87(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

Prostitutes of those days b like decent girls of these days....
they were worse, only say we dey look dem as old school but they weren't old school during that time
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Wettoid123: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
at all at all prostitute na prostitute they can never be good wife.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by CodeTemplar: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
Prostitution like salvation, can be empowered by a spirit somewhere. Get rid of the spirit and the marriage might be a good one.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by DAVE206(m): 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Just because she is a known prostitute means she won't be good wife.... Hell no! Most the girls out there with 4,5,6.... Fucker are what?
She a boyfriend, another one called Bestie, sugar daddy, future helper, nice guy, my good boss, and so on.
Will this type of girl make a good wife when and innocent man marry her?
Go and research more on girlfriend and see her level of prostitution.
Before you fool yourself and propose to her find out how many of you are eating natural gift!
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by FryMosquito: 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
CharisEleos:
Never! The act alone already makes her bad and once a prostitute always a prostitute. That thing never leaves them.

Though if of her own accord she decided to change and live a decent life by some supernatural conviction, then it's possible she can be a good wife.

But

If it's because of relationship or marriage shes dropping that lifestyle, then it won't work because it will be based off the fact that she's seen another means of survival or poverty alleviation ( from the man) but and if her expectations are not met in the long run, she will go back to that life because that's the only way she knows to survive.

Prostutes are naturally non-resillient and impatient people. Reason they can not endure hardship or do a tasking job to keep body and soul. They prefer quick money and such habit hardly dies.

This is a good one full of advice and lessons.. Keep it up and God will continue to guide you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by antimason(m): 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
Sorry for asking this question

Can a Prostitute Become a good wife and Stay Faithful in a relationship?
ERM as much as I believe people can really change if they are destined to. I find anything relating to sex addiction a distinct exception to that rule. Person wey do taste different length and sizes. Hmmmm
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by OLULAW: 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
You can take bar girls out of them bars but can’t take the bars out of bar girls. It’s like Warri people and pidgin English. angry grin grin grin
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Trogge:
...., Because mr A can run doesn't mean Mr B can? What if the woman didn't call you. ? You are lucky you still have money to board a bus.

You still don't get it. God proved himself as Ive been praying alongside with a sincere heart seeking a legit hustle.

It is in your quest for a decent hustle God will locate you.
That's a testimony anyone including those girls can have.

Don't they also have bus fare they use to get to their hustling joint?

Spare me that. Abeg.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by phemmyfour: 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
ImaIma1:

Does that mean that after she gets married and she faces frustration at any point, she can go back to it?
I m not responsible for your lack of understanding
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by neyoohhh: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

You still don't get it. God proved himself as Ive been praying alongside with a sincere heart seeking a legit hustle.

It is in your quest for a decent hustle God will locate you.
That's a testimony anyone including those girls can have.

Don't they also have bus fare they use to get to their hustling joint?

Spare me that. Abeg.

You've kept this thread sane. Crazy you have to be the one correcting grown men.

Are you really female? If so a lil hope restored.

Respect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by favour32(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
If 2+5 =7
then, 5+2=7
There lies your answer.
Only those with I.Q above average can decode it
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
neyoohhh:

You've kept this thread sane. Crazy you have to be the one correcting grown men.

Are you really female? If so a lil hope restored.

Respect.

smiley. Thanks dear.

Yes, I'm a female. The grace of God at work. Not by my power.

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Born2Breed(f): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Prostitute's can't change their ways.

If the man is broke they will give sex for money, if the man is rich and can't satisfy them sexually they will seek sex outside wedlock.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

But

No offence but any woman that gets paid before or after sex is a prostitute.

And so is any lady that negotiates a fee before she can arrive at your place to deliver sexual services.

The difference between a prostitute and Nigerian lady these days is that one charges in the open and the other charges in secret.

Either way, they both get paid.

97% of Nigerian women have engaged in 'money for sex' or 'money after sex' services

So who are they to judge a lady who chose to retire? For a lot of them still have not retired in their married homes.

And don't take this as a direct diss for I ain't dissing you. This is what's happening in Nigeria today.

Nigerian men have joined the trend by becoming gigolos and sugarboys. Many women have married such, especially in Abuja and Lagos where men no longer look for the qualities of a lady but the physical and financial benefits....before they can get married to one.

When a lady makes up her mind to do something, she will do it.

If she decides she is done with it...she will be done with it

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
WUdec:

No offence but any woman that gets paid before or after sex is a prostitute.

And so is any lady that negotiates a fee before she can arrive at your place to deliver sexual services.

The difference between a prostitute and Nigerian lady these days is that one charges in the open and the other charges in secret.

Either way, they both get paid.

97% of Nigerian women have engaged in 'money for sex' or 'money after sex' services

So who are they to judge a lady who chose to retire? For a lot of them still have not retired in their married homes.

And don't take this as a direct diss for I ain't dissing you. This is what's happening in Nigeria today.

Nigerian men have joined the trend by becoming gigolos and sugarboys. Many women have married such, especially in Abuja and Lagos where men no longer look for the qualities of a lady but the physical and financial benefits....before they can get married to one.

Well that's for those offering their bodies to their guy for money.
Im not a party to such.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by armadeo(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

You don talk am finish. Once for the street, always for the street.

Dating a whòre is bad enough cause everyone else is datin her too with you talkless of marrying one. Only a damaged man, a man with severe low self esteem will marry a whõre.

She doesn't belong to you nigga, she belongs to all of us

You really gats nofuckstogive.

Savage.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by gabbytabby: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
There is a reason why often times Prostitutes get married to armed robbers and fraudsters both are taking risks that they are leaving their old life and starting a new. Or that is what they can get.

If you have a high risk threshold then up to you.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
naheem8307:

Well writting... God bless you abundantly..

Amen!
Thanks.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ishilove:

Undiluted wisdom

smiley
Thanks ma'am.

FryMosquito:
This is a good one full of advice and lessons.. Keep it up and God will continue to guide you.

Amen.
Thanks.

Xsolutions:
What a great testimony!
God bless you
Amen. You too.

Akabuking:
I love you. God has alot in store for you.
Amen.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Gistlobby: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
But on a serious note, why would you
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by don4real18(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Prophet Hosea in the Bible married a prostitute. Make of that what you will.
Remove the "S" and "A" from his name�
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by demkamb24: 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

Why not but she will need deliverance
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by RichAbujaGuy: 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

A very serious topic/thread on the playful side Mr Op. wink

Its possible but a rarity. A man must have the power of divinity or close to it to do such.

"What does it say about Mary Magdalene in the Bible?
Mary Magdalene was a disciple of Jesus. According to the Gospel accounts, Jesus cleansed her of seven demons, and she financially aided him in Galilee. She was one of the witnesses of the Crucifixion and burial of Jesus and, famously, was the first person to see him after the Resurrection."

Mary Magdalene as Jesus's wife

https://www.history.com/news/mary-magdalene-jesus-wife-prostitute-saint

Jesus at the table in the house of the Pharisee, receiving the visit of Mary Magdalene, depicted as a prostitute bowing at Jesus's feet.

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by niyidenrele: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

Prostitutes of those days b like decent girls of these days....

Use any means to elucidate it
The moment a girl starts sleeping with more than one guy , she is a prostitute

Majority of those girls around you are hyping for your mind are coded prostitute
Mark my words

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.