Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! (16308 Views)

Another Pastor Rides Church Members Like Horses, Even Made Them Eat Soap / Another Pastor Caught Sleeping With A Church Member To Solve Pregnancy Problem / Another Pastor And Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by sirjec(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2011
Kobojunkie:

um .  . . you might want to calm down next time, read the message contained to gain a better understanding of what is being said. Your post does not change any of the message contained in what @Violent has there.  

What I was actually saying is God enjoins us to bring our gift to his house. If the I do my part and the pastor takes the gift as his, is it my problem? I just do my part and I tell God I've done my part. If I fulfil God's laws and alone the line someone eat it, am I going to fight the person?

Unlike elections where you are asked to vote and protect your votes, there is nothing like give and protect your gifts in the Bible, after all God knows he will not come down to eat the gifts and has instructed the gifts are for the Levites (Ministers).

God's judgement will start from his men and I know God is watching so why should I start judging men of God?
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by ow11(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2011
He probably made his money off investing the 'gift and love' offerings he got when the ministry began. It isn't wrong to give money to a priest/pastor and if he has over 50,000 people willing to buy or patronise anything he endorses, that man can never be poor.

He doesn't actually need to touch the tithes and offerings directly (I have no proof that he doesn't though cool). All he needs is to use his celebrity status to make as much dough as he wants. However, how he managed to be so influential should be the question because I believe that is the source of his income.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On if the other money making ventures of his ministry like the Universities and publishing house should be taxed is another kettle of fish as these ones are clearly NOT serving any Spiritual purpose.

In clear terms, Churches should NOT be taxed but money making appendages should!If said appendages are proven to serve a charitable cause, then they should also be exempt. Salaries of staff of said appendages whether charitable or not should indeed be taxed!
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On May 19, 2011
sirjec:

What I was actually saying is God enjoins us to bring our gift to his house. If the I do my part and the pastor takes the gift as his, is it my problem? I just do my part and I tell God I've done my part. If I fulfil God's laws and alone the line someone eat it, am I going to fight the person?

@Violent did not say he/she is against bringing gifts to God.

Also, if you do your part and the pastor takes the gift as his, IT IS YOUR PROBLEM --- THE BIBLE says you are ACCOUNTABLE for what you do with that which the Lord has given you. You giving the money to a pastor that you know will likely take it as a gift will not make you LESS ACCOUNTABLE. The Bible does not say you should give with your eyes closed. . . it enjoins you to hold those who you have as your leaders ACCOUNTABLE because God himself will hold you to account. Or is that part of the Bible to be ignored?

sirjec:

Unlike elections where you are asked to vote and protect your votes, there is nothing like give and protect your gifts in the Bible, after all God knows he will not come down to eat the gifts and has instructed the gifts are for the Levites (Ministers).
Actually, you are wrong there. The bible tells you over and over that God will ask you to account for what he gave you, including the money he gave you. If you say you paid it in tithes, and offering, do you really believe that God will not ask you why you chose to pay it to a pastor who you know uses it for his personal benefit? A call to christianity is not a call to ignorance. cheesy Knowing what I know of How God judges in the Bible, He will probably ask you why you chose to continue pretending to pay him tithe by giving money to a swindler who masquerades as a pastor, even after He, God, revealed to you that the person was not his, and even opened your eyes to what is going on. Jesus might throw in the bit about how he warned you of this when he said many will call him "Master, Master" on that day but he will say to them, "get the hence for I know ye not". cheesy
sirjec:

God's judgement will start from his men and I know God is watching so why should I start judging men of God?

You will be judged EQUALLY as those who YOU pretend are God's men. You are EQUALLY accountable as those who you take as leaders over you.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by GODSON2009(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2011
Bawss1:

What was he trying to do? Buy his way to heaven? cheesy

People have made enriching their pastors a basic tenet of Christianity so challenging this is next to impossible.
well i really cant be a judge of that and i wasnt trying at self aggrandizement or endorsing this,im just using it to illustrate the fact that several ppl do give pastors these kind of money
ode remo:

@GODSON2009. you are turning this into a joke now, are u able to put a simple cost to the above pls, i.e the books, the speeches, the audios and tapes etc.
and y should his congregation sow into oyedepos life and not theirs, shouldnt the pastors dissuade mmbers doing this.
anoda question that been wagging the tail is y is 2 of oyedepos son the head his international arm, i.e london and the U.S OR THAT IS PART OF sowing into the family ?
well it might be ajoke to you but trust me this is very very real i will just approximately put some facts out here and then make up your mind if he could be that rich from the revenue streams or not

1.a single audio cd for a single message/day costs £3 at least
2.a single dvd will cost more at least £5 a day
now imagine how many days bishop oyedepo goes preaching a week/month then multiply cd and dvd sales by the number of his congregation all round the world and people who love listening to him and buying his messages,already this is running ito millions in any foreign currency of your choice.

1.a single book of his will start at £3.50 for a simple palm book/quick read to £35 or more now imagine how many books he has published and are still selling in droves
2.the honorarium that a pastor of oyedepo's stature will be given at a single speaking engagement will be nothing less than £50,000 now imagine how many speaking/preaching engagements he attends.

as for his congregation sowing into his life i wont be the judge of that but it does happen apart from all that the man is a consumate businessman and has several investments which also bring a steady source of revenue.

to further put it in perspective the comedian alibaba,julius agwu etc are ordinary comedians yet they reputed to be worth millions of dolars at least alibaba has property worth millions of dollars and cars worth several millions of naira now compare than to someone of oyedepo's stature who has more speaking/preaching engagement than they do and gets paid load more than they could ever get.
and this is just what we know and then do an analysis of how long the man has been preaching you will realise a couple of billions isnt so farfetched
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by bkbabe97y(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2011
Theres this game I usually play with my daughter; We turns asking each other "What do you wanna be when you grow up?". This morning she started off the game with the usual questions, but my answer was anything but usual, point blank: my lil gal was confused.

"Daddy, what do you wanna be when you grow up?"

"A Politician. . ."

"A Polshan, daddy? Whats that?"

". . . . or a preacher!"

"Huh?!"

Growing up I wanted to be a lotta things, Astronaut, Doctor, Fireman, Soldier, Actor, Journalist etc never did I even think that memorizing the bible could fetch me these riches. Its all good tho, now I know.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by oderemo(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2011
i
am a christian but there are some things that cant be defended,men of GOD do not need private jets to propagate the gospel,i was suprised the day i learnt warren buffet one of the richest men in the world who owns substancial shares in net jet manufacturers of airplanes,jets yet he doesnt have his own private jet, the money will go a long way in setting up soup kitchesns,subsidised healthcare for church members and as other sources of welfare
@GODSON, that i lifted frm your earlier statement on the oda channel, are we into double standard here.?
altho the source of income is @ play not the use, but q. still relevant.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by GODSON2009(m): 8:48pm On May 19, 2011
ode remo:

i@GODSON, that i lifted frm your earlier statement on the oda channel, are we into double standard here.?
altho the source of income is @ play not the use, but q. still relevant.
you dont seem to get my stance here,the op was asking how bishop oyedepo made his money as he/she could not find any pointers to him owning a business concern of any sort so i was simply stating the ways in which this could be achieved.i assure you like i stated in my reply which you can check earlier here than i am not endorsing but simply stating some facts as i see them.for the records while i believe the major source of his money making ventures is justified i.e the books,audio and video,speaking engagements etc the way the money is not trickling down to those who need it is not justified and i do not support hope i have cleared up any misconceptions smiley
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by sirjec(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2011
Kobojunkie:

@Violent did not say he/she is against bringing gifts to God.

Also, if you do your part and the pastor takes the gift as his, IT IS YOUR PROBLEM --- THE BIBLE says you are ACCOUNTABLE for what you do with that which the Lord has given you. You giving the money to a pastor that you know will likely take it as a gift will not make you LESS ACCOUNTABLE. The Bible does not say you should give with your eyes closed. . . it enjoins you to hold those who you have as your leaders ACCOUNTABLE because God himself will hold you to account. Or is that part of the Bible to be ignored?
Actually, you are wrong there. The bible tells you over and over that God will ask you to account for what he gave you, including the money he gave you. If you say you paid it in tithes, and offering, do you really believe that God will not ask you why you chose to pay it to a pastor who you know uses it for his personal benefit? A call to christianity is not a call to ignorance. cheesy Knowing what I know of How God judges in the Bible, He will probably ask you why you chose to continue pretending to pay him tithe by giving money to a swindler who masquerades as a pastor, even after He, God, revealed to you that the person was not his, and even opened your eyes to what is going on. Jesus might throw in the bit about how he warned you of this when he said many will call him "Master, Master" on that day but he will say to them, "get the hence for I know ye not". cheesy
You will be judged EQUALLY as those who YOU pretend are God's men. You are EQUALLY accountable as those who you take as leaders over you.

My dear you know little about tithing

mail me ur number @ asirjec@yahoo.com for us to discuss this offline. I believe we have a lot to learn from each other.

I'll asure you that you'll start paying your tithe henceforth
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by Sunofgod(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2011
@Violent & Co

Do you remember my intial response and the person I named as another 'Religous Crook'

It would appear I'm being censored whenever I speak some 'very very true truths'

Its becoming frustrating.

Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Ede, founder of Catholic Prayer Ministry of the Holy Spirit, Elele, Rivers State, is perhaps the first Catholic priest whose miracle works remain immensely popular. Ede has a penchant for breaking of curses and healing the sick through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. The monthly miracle programme he organises at the Pilgrimage Centre, Elele attracts Christians from all parts of the country who desire breakthroughs in life.

Beyond the transformations Ede has brought to the style of worship in the Catholic church, he has also established reputable academic institutions. He is the proprietor of OSISATEC, a polytechnic in Enugu and Madonna University , Uli, where emphasis is placed on academic excellence and moral upbringing of students
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On May 19, 2011
sirjec:

My dear you know little about tithing

mail me your number @ asirjec@yahoo.com for us to discuss this offline. I believe we have a lot to learn from each other.

I'll asure you that you'll start paying your tithe henceforth

I beleive the first thing you need to learn is to pick up that book called the Bible and read up what it really says of your duties both as a Christian and as a steward. There is no such thing as blind faith especially when man is concerned.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by JustSucre: 12:02pm On May 20, 2011
, Yes, Bishop Oyedepo is rich, Winners chapel is rich, whatever wealth they have all comes from God above. The earth and its fullness is from God!!!!.He preaches prosperity to the people and as the people prospers, the church of God will prosper.There is so much hidden riches and treasures on this earth that only God can reveal to you,

Oyedepo is enjoying the benefits of serving a living God!, by their fruits you shall know them!!!, read Psalm 1.

You can only know the root of Oyedepo/winners chapels wealth only if you try God yourself!!!, God still keeps his covenant with his people.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by sammhi(m): 12:14pm On May 20, 2011
mr violent,
if u understand the bible then u know the source of his wealth. the bible says we should not be peddlers of the word of God. it is very easy to become enticed by riches of this world . and until a christian realises  that money (mammon) and God do not mix , then he wont undestand.
Jesus our leader did not have earthly material riches. nor did any of his apostles!!paul siad i have consider all things as refuse on account of the Christ.! paul was not rich though he could have been. Elisha turned down gift of Naaman after healing him because he iknew he was  not the source of the healing.
The bible says watch out that u do not become enticed by false men with signs and wonders to mislead many. ask yourselves: has the follwers of these men and other wealthy pastors live life that glorify God ? are they focused on the incoming Kingdom of Christ.
Christian pastors are supposed to be Bride of Christ and since the bridegroom is 'delaying' , , they will wait in eager expectation.
however, the contrast plays itself out today to fulfil the scriptures whence Jesus said : "i will tell them , i never knew you , you workers of iniquity".  Jesus was not refering to real harlots or murderes but to false  pastors who have misled and are misleading others.
it takes a real spiritual depth to know the false from the truth and no wonder Christ said : "exert yourself vigorously to get in through the narrpow door tha leads to life, for many will seek to get in but wil not be able"m .
Remember our Lord's word; "you cannot serve God and mammon(money)" . watch out, ! servicng God is  much more than rhetorics , charisama , healing.miracles  etc but a good understanding of what the will of God is.
Finally John Said : "the world is pasing away and so is its desires , but he that does the wil of God remains forever". so find out : What is the will of God. dont let blind lead you in your blindnes. avail your self of Opportunity to deep understanding of the scriptures and u shal be set free.
dont be bothered about the riches of the pastors , it just tell u where their interest is .
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by krixik(m): 12:15pm On May 20, 2011
Don't blame  the man cos he didin't force his members to bring in those money, however he may be guilty of hypnotizing them cos i am yet to come to terms why even the learned in the society are also the victims of these so called men of God. Using their money to build a vast business empire and yet their eyes refuse to open to see the reality that they are being duped. He built a school with their money yet over 90% of them can't afford the school fees whereas church should be a last refuge for the poor and less priviledged. Church should be a non-profit making organisation so their school fees should have been cheaper than the public schools. Learned that he bought his fourth jet sometime ago, what a hell is he doing with four jets when african richest man Alhaji Dangote has only one cos he knows that the cost of maintaining more than one jet can crash his business and this man is busy acquring more at the expense of his poor members. why not use that money to subsidize the school fees in his school so that it can be affordable to the briiliant children of his poor members. The end time is here. When you are told that God is there, don't go there cos God is everywhere. That's Biblical warning. Beware of false Prophets.s
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by lakode(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2011
Very simple , HE MADE IS MONEY BY BEING A PASTOR , its a principle of life if some are not fooled some wont be smart, if some are not so poor so wont be so rich , ITS LIFE GUYS(life a'int fair) , GET OVER IT
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by suxes2005(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2011
I think the poster didnt do enough investigations. How many books and audo
cd and vcd has this man sold? He do go out for outside ministration and thereby
gets remuneration. Coupled with his member etc, i dont doubt the man as for me

SHALOM
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by otokx(m): 1:00pm On May 20, 2011
nice thread
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by Billyamin: 1:18pm On May 20, 2011
The end is fast approaching as people "know" but don't want to understand the truth.Although the prophecy is there already sha, JESUS doesn't lack anything but he is not RICH. the in-depth of every riches is ?
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by MMM2(m): 1:22pm On May 20, 2011
ask GOD.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by PupetMasta(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2011
I heard of a pastor that has an oil block and also gets juicy contracts from the FG.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by omo9ja1(m): 1:37pm On May 20, 2011
@Violent and all your follower

PLEASE READ

1.GO AND START YOUR CHURCH AND GATHERED AS MUCH PEOPLE
2.I BELIEVE YOU WERE BORN A CHRISTIAN WHY ARE YOU PROSECUTING THE BODY OF CHRIST
3.COME BACK IN A YEARS TIME AND TELL US HOW MUCH YOU MADE IN YOUR CHURCH BUSINESS
4.THIS MEN OF GOD E.G OYEDEPO,ADEBOYE,KUMUYI THEY ARE ALL GRADUATE WITH EITHER FIRST CLASS IF THEY WERE IN PUBLIC BUSINESS I GUESS YOU KNOW WHERE THEY WILL BELONG NOW.
5. YOU ARE SIMPLY JEALOUS OF THEIR RICHIES
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by luckynzo(m): 1:38pm On May 20, 2011
Who says Bishop Oyedepo has no tangible products or services? Do you guys think it's easy to cater for the spiritual needs of thousands of people. Do you know how many months of prayers and fasting he embarks on before any successful Shiloh event? This man has invested his entire life into God's work and deserves his reward. Give him a break.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by Meldrick(m): 1:42pm On May 20, 2011
@ poster
you seem really jobless.
Instead of you to think of how to better your life and look for a job to enable you put food on your table, you are researching on another man who is doing his own job.

Keep researching on irrelevant subjects. We are looking for researchers for the cure of various life threatning ailments, you are researching rubbish. One day you will reasearch about some hot slaps on that have landed your face
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by texazzpete(m): 1:51pm On May 20, 2011
I'm not going to beat around the bush. here's a direct question:

If Jesus Christ gave several parables about helping the poor, needy, sick and imprisoned and NONE on tithe paying or 'sowing seed', if the Apostles in the New Testament greatly encouraged helping the poor, charitable acts and ministering to the sick, why are you Nigerians far more interested in paying Tithes and 'sowing seeds' than charity and actual acts of love?

The Bible's New Covenant is explicit on LOVE being the most important virtue of a Christian and emphatic on charity as a significant requirement for Christians. It is practically silent on tithing. Why are you people misleading yourselves into thinking you're practicing Christianity?

Wesley80 says that the most important duty of a Christian is to give money to spread the Gospel and not to show love to your neighbour. What manner of Christians do we have these days?
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 20, 2011
[size=20pt]My personal story.[/size]

I once stepped into Christ embassies white house. The building is just behind the Church complex. I was astonished by the share wealth and extravagant furnishing in the building. I couldn't believe that was what my little contributions as tithes and donations go to.
It was way beyond an average wealthy man's taste.
I simply can't describe how astonished i was.
I walked right past the lobby up until the 3rd floor. I guess it was miracle on my part. God simply revealed to me the stupendous wealth and lavish living of most of these pastors. I hardly go to church now cuz to me , they are nothing more than money making ventures.
Then i heard this story which was true. About Bishop Oyedepo trying to evade Ghanaian Tax laws by stuffing vehicles tires with hard currencies and drove then all the way to Nigeria. I was hugely disappointed.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by cinzo: 2:10pm On May 20, 2011
Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
Ne 13:10-12
GBN ACC FBN JFB TSK
9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by cinzo: 2:11pm On May 20, 2011
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by cinzo: 2:15pm On May 20, 2011
Brand_new:

I once stepped into Christ embassies white house. The building is just behind the Church complex. I was astonished by the share wealth and extravagant furnishing in the building. I couldn't believe that was what my little contributions as tithes and donations go to.
I walked right past the lobby up until the 3rd floor. I guess it was miracle on my part. God simply revealed to me the stupendous wealth and lavish living of most of these pastors. I hardly go to church now cuz to me , they are nothing more than money making ventures.
Then i heard this story which was true. About Bishop Oyedepo trying to evade Ghanaian Tax laws by stuffing vehicles tires with hard currencies and drove then all the way to Nigeria. I was hugely disappointed.
Am so disappointed that you could stoop this low to bash a man of God. How much money will you stash in the tires of a car and how many cars will you send?

Think about it now!
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by duno: 2:22pm On May 20, 2011
omo9ja1:

@Violent and all your follower

PLEASE READ

1.GO AND START YOUR CHURCH AND GATHERED AS MUCH PEOPLE
2.I BELIEVE YOU WERE BORN A CHRISTIAN WHY ARE YOU PROSECUTING THE BODY OF CHRIST
3.COME BACK IN A YEARS TIME AND TELL US HOW MUCH YOU MADE IN YOUR CHURCH BUSINESS
4.THIS MEN OF GOD E.G OYEDEPO,ADEBOYE,KUMUYI THEY ARE ALL GRADUATE WITH EITHER FIRST CLASS IF THEY WERE IN PUBLIC BUSINESS I GUESS YOU KNOW WHERE THEY WILL BELONG NOW.
5. YOU ARE SIMPLY JEALOUS OF THEIR RICHIES

luckynzo:

Who says Bishop Oyedepo has no tangible products or services? Do you guys think it's easy to cater for the spiritual needs of thousands of people. Do you know how many months of prayers and fasting he embarks on before any successful Shiloh event? This man has invested his entire life into God's work and deserves his reward. Give him a break.

Meldrick:

@ poster
you seem really jobless.
Instead of you to think of how to better your life and look for a job to enable you put food on your table, you are researching on another man who is doing his own job.

Keep researching on irrelevant subjects. We are looking for researchers for the cure of various life threatning ailments, you are researching rubbish. One day you will reasearch about some hot slaps on that have landed your face

GBAM!

For all those who believe pastors are reaping their congregations off hence their wealth - GO AND START YOUR OWN CHURCH and see how easy it is.

angry angry joblessness!
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 20, 2011
cinzo:

Am so disappointed that you could stoop this low to bash a man of God. How much money will you stash in the tires of a car and how many cars will you send?
Think about it now!

Do the maths.
How much is a few bundles of $1,000.
Then how many bundles will fit into a tire.
How many tires does a car have.
How many cars usually flow a convoy of these pastors.

You better free yourself from the shackles of religion if you're still an ardent follower of these ROGUE pastors.
Cuz if you are, you are no better than a Muslim extremist who blows himself up for the sake a Jihad.

[size=20pt]For all i care, they could be smuggling drugs with the private jets.[/size]
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by Meldrick(m): 2:45pm On May 20, 2011
Brand_new:

I pity you. You hardly go to church now. So your going to church was to celebrate your pastor's wretched state but you were dissapointed to see he was doing well and living life to the fullest. You were going to church to look at man not God. You're in trouble oh. Stay at home because they will keep prospering and your going to church really has no effect on the church of God. Now you sit at to home to feast on hear say. I hear say this, I hear say that. Did you see the money in the tyres. shhhhh
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by violent(m): 2:53pm On May 20, 2011
How come no one has answered this?

Ask yourself What Would Jesus Do? Give 10% of his salary to a Pastor who already has two luxurious Jets parked in his hanger along with a fleet of cars. . . . . or give the money to his neighbour who could barely survive on 2 meals a day?. . . .Let's say in this instance, Jesus could only part with 10% of his salary?
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by violent(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2011
hopefully, someone could answer this as well

If Jesus Christ gave several parables about helping the poor, needy, sick and imprisoned and NONE on tithe paying or 'sowing seed', if the Apostles in the New Testament greatly encouraged helping the poor, charitable acts and ministering to the sick, why are you Nigerians far more interested in paying Tithes and 'sowing seeds' than charity and actual acts of love?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About / Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? / Atheist? Come With Your Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.