Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! (16082 Views)

Another Pastor Rides Church Members Like Horses, Even Made Them Eat Soap / Another Pastor Caught Sleeping With A Church Member To Solve Pregnancy Problem / Another Pastor And Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by dare2think: 8:25pm On May 20, 2011
bossinie:

I have come to understand that when one is physically blind that there is some hope but when someone is mind-blind then there is no hope.How can you try to comprehend heavenly blessings when you cannot believe in the God who makes such blessings to happen?The easiest things to say are mundane things while vague assertions are common place to the blind at heart.If you don't understand something or someone it is only natural for the 'open-minded' to make concerted effort to personally find out and not open their wide mouths without caution just for the sake of airing your views.
One thing that makes the most happy is that "it takes only God to do what men cannot fathom or understand" otherwise it is not God so you can go ahead and talk and also count the blessings and cash value of this man of God in your dreams while he spends it in real life blessing and making many rich.I am proud to be one of the sons of David Oyedepo and boy i am RICH grin well never used to be,matter of fact i was not only BROKE but my neighbor was Mr. poverty until i came in contact with the word of God via his teachings,you know that word that hits you deep in your spirit man in 2004(CEO of a viable oil & gas company).If you want to know how go to Matt.6:33. Seek for wisdom and understanding from those who have it and stop running your mouths while your life remains in abject poverty.

How do you know this person's life is in abject poverty? Just because they disagree with your views??

How come your "Papa" is richer than most in his congregation?, Is everyone in your church wealthy??
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by unuane1(m): 8:27pm On May 20, 2011
Guys let's not argue blindly nor foolishly 2 me i strongly believe that how pastors make their wealth or money should not be our problem because firstly  the tithe some of you complaint about are not force on people i mean pastors don't force their hands into members pockets there only ask you so because it scritural to do so. Tithe giving is writen in the bible and it is command by God and is also require of us to give a one-tenth of what ever we get, and this is not a must do it solely depends on individuals to respond to give or not becos more than half of their congregation are educated enough to know the scriture from scam. I'm a winner and in the branch i worship though i'm just a year plus with the church i could but list a few community base assistance the church has render by procuring vocational eqiupment such as sewing machine, motor bikes, hair dressing equipments, etc for non- members of the church. To me i don't want to know how pastors spend their money the most important thing is the kind or type of messages they preach.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 20, 2011
This is exactly why my home is my church.

Here goes another business center Church in Nigeria.

A mysterious church with bizarre mode of worship is gaining popularity in Onitsha, Anambra state as many single ladies are flocking to it at night especially on Fridays for weekly prayers to hook-up young men. According to investigations, the church known as Canaan Land Deliverance Church a.k.a Land of Miracles is located at Oraukwu hall, Fegge Onitsha & operates @ night mostly on weekend, especially on Fridays when they usually perform deliverance night. It was gathered that the owner of the “church” Pastor Ekenechukwu Chukwunyerem is an ex-drug addict, a convicted man. Investigations show that the church forces single girls seeking marriage to strip unclothed in an open church what they termed “breaking of marriage curses”.

These single ladies who are mostly aged forties & above, before being allowed to participate in d [size=15pt]deliverance session are compelled to pay a consultation fee of N50,000:00 & after, miracles fees of N200,000:00 and above, depending on the caliber of husband that the lady is looking for.[/size] Those seeking wealthy & international businessmen are charged N200, 000 which will be paid on four installments depending on an individual’s financial capacity. For those seeking for an average wealthy man, you pay 120,000. Those paying on installment are forced to take oath with the pastor using their menstrual blood which the pastor will collect & keep. If the individual refuses to pay, she will be visited with barrenness or instant death. Further investigation showed that the hallmark of these deliverance sessions is the pastor’s anointing of foreheads & private parts of these ladies proclaiming that any man who comes in contact with them that the Olive oil will glue them together, making them inseparable.

The church also is said to have a fantastic prices for other spiritual services they render. According to a prominent worshipper (a popular Onitsha transporter) who has left the church that people looking for the fruit of the womb are charged fees ranging from N250, 000 & above. While the church charged those looking for house spiritual cleansing is[size=15pt] N100, 000 & above which must be preceded by a generous thanksgiving.[/size] He also said that those [size=15pt]seeking for job are charged N50,000 & above depending  on the nature of job.[/size] Those for prosperity in business is N100,000& above depending on the business but these are strictly on the condition under an oath that whatever proceeds from such is the property of the church

http://www.codewit.com/africa/2687-unclothed-spinsters-in-nigerian-church
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by dantechnig: 8:31pm On May 20, 2011
if you want to know about his wealth read his books,go to his church and attend his school
GOD has made him rich if you envy him why not get your own
busy body
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by 13volts(m): 8:59pm On May 20, 2011
Am a muslim, but my question is why is it that catholic priest are not super rich as thier penticostal counterpart.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by Jakumo(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2011
" Investigations show that the church forces single girls seeking marriage to strip unclothed in an open church what they termed “breaking of marriage curses”.

" Further investigation showed that the hallmark of these deliverance sessions is the pastor’s anointing of foreheads & private parts  of these ladies proclaiming that any man who comes in contact with them that the Olive oil will glue them together, making them inseparable"

Ileke-IdI:

This is exactly why my home is my church.
Here goes another business center Church in Nigeria.

Now then, let us be fair, and respect freedom of choice.   If you are not keen on your pastor asking you to strip to your birthday suit so that he can anoint your head and fuzzy delights with olive oil, then at least stand aside so that young single women who feel otherwise can freely disrobe and be so anointed by the Man of the Cloth.     For those wondering what the term "Man of The Cloth" means, it signifies that His Holiness will not tolerate CLOTH covering the Promised Land, in his church.

On a serious note could someone please confirm the specific street address of the church where this shocking activity takes place.   I insist on witnessing it for myself, in order that I may publish a White Paper in Nairaland on this   ahem   seminal subject.   Also, to be honest,  I am VERY anxious to test the Pastor's theory that olive oil glues the groins of nubile women to those of any man fortunate enough to be granted access.

Praise the Lord, quit the grinnin',  and DROP THAT LINEN, for heaven's sake, you comely wench.   OOOOOooh yeah.  Now we're talking.   Verily I sayeth onto thee that The Holy Septer shalt smiteth with ardor thine Mound of Venus, amid the valley of the glistening thighs, whereopun the rapture shalt, in due course, come to pass.    Oh, and thanks for the mammaries.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by Aderupoko2: 9:12pm On May 20, 2011
Oyedepo is rich,so,must he be poor to be a man of God?
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 20, 2011
UNA GO GO HELL FIRE O! shocked
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by naijaking1: 9:26pm On May 20, 2011
13volts:

Am a muslim, but my question is why is it that catholic priest are not super rich as thier penticostal counterpart.

Thanks for your honesty.

Unlike the poster who started this discussion based on 2 false premises, namely that the pastor offers no service or tangible goods to merit such wealth, you simply ask an honest question. The answer is simple, pastors perform very important social service to their members, community, and even nation. Everybody certainly don't use or understand their services as much as other, but there're people who have been raised to depend on the services provided by pastors, these people, without any disrespect to their religion, will go to any length to compensate the provider of that service, in this case the pastor or priest.

Many rational people will understand the payments for the services of a doctor, accountant, prostitute, teacher, babalowo, etc., but this poster (who most likely has never been to any church) is here to question the payment made to pastors sad

If we pay finacial counsellors, marriage counsellors, and psychological counsellors, why should anyone question the payments made to a spritual counsellor.
True, some of these people make more money than others, but the principles are the same.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by depapa06(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2011
@Violent

It seems you have no other important thing to think about.Hence,the unnecessary thought of unveiling the misery of the bishop's wealth.

I have taken time to read some of the comments,some meaningful while some are meaningless and absolute non sense.To start with,are the members complaining of exploitation?I do not know why people like to poke nose into others affairs.Leave the man of God and others alone.Let God judge.

I am so sure most of the people writing silly comments about tithes and offerings are either nominal christians or belong to any other religions.These are spiritual matters which are too complex to carnally understand.

As we all know,to virtually all genuine objects,there are fakes.So in the kingdom of God too.Remember the story of Simon the Sorcerer in the Bible.Acts,Chapter 8 Verses 9 to End.It reads:
9 Now for some time a man named Simon had practiced sorcery in the city and amazed all the people of Samaria. He boasted that he was someone great,
10 and all the people, both high and low, gave him their attention and exclaimed, “This man is rightly called the Great Power of God.”
11 They followed him because he had amazed them for a long time with his sorcery.
12 But when they believed Philip as he proclaimed the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.
13 Simon himself believed and was baptized. And he followed Philip everywhere, astonished by the great signs and miracles he saw.
14 When the apostles in Jerusalem heard that Samaria had accepted the word of God, they sent Peter and John to Samaria.
15 When they arrived, they prayed for the new believers there that they might receive the Holy Spirit,
16 because the Holy Spirit had not yet come on any of them; they had simply been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
17 Then Peter and John placed their hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit.

18 When Simon saw that the Spirit was given at the laying on of the apostles’ hands, he offered them money
19 and said, “Give me also this ability so that everyone on whom I lay my hands may receive the Holy Spirit.”

20 Peter answered: “May your money perish with you, because you thought you could buy the gift of God with money!
21 You have no part or share in this ministry, because your heart is not right before God.
22 Repent of this wickedness and pray to the Lord in the hope that he may forgive you for having such a thought in your heart.
23 For I see that you are full of bitterness and captive to sin.”

24 Then Simon answered, “Pray to the Lord for me so that nothing you have said may happen to me.”

25 After they had further proclaimed the word of the Lord and testified about Jesus, Peter and John returned to Jerusalem, preaching the gospel in many Samaritan villages.

If you are convinced that you have been attending or worshipping in a wrong church,change and follow the spirit.Note:Not the evil spirit anyway.

You shall know the TRUTH and it(THE TRUTH) shall set you free.If you know the TRUTH,you would not attend or worship where you would be made to take an oath or pay certain amount for deliverance.
Only believe in Him for He is the WAY,and only WAY.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by SegzyJoe(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2011
@Violent
It is not because you want to know how Oyedepo got his money that made you post this thread, it is because you want others like you confirm your ignorance and your dirty mind that pastors must steal to be that rich. From what u found out in your research, you confirmed that Oyedepo had a 50000 seater Faith Tabernacle, branches in every state of Nigeria, and in 63 other countries with 32 countries in Africa and others in UK, US etc among others. Now how many millions do you think his members are?

Again, in your findings , did you omitted the fact that Oyedepo is an author and a writer who has written hundreds of books, If as gullible as you re you can command fans of about 5million people globally that will not hesitate to buy your book, how much do you think you can make from that? And for a well sought after man of God like Oyedepo that has preached average of three messages per week for over 30 yrs and people are still ordering for tapes he even preached 10, 15 yrs ago, how much more the current messages, you think he should be poor? What of those whose lives he has touched, destinies and businesses transformed? You think they had be ungrateful like you to be researchin why men of God should be rich.

Now if people people like profs, and other speakers speaks theory and empty words that can not save a soul rather leads to death are paid thousands of dollars, how much more do men of God that speaks life and hope to a dying world. If all your advancement in medical sciences have left the world with more sorrow, pain and death, how much more the messenger of life, peace be greatly rewarded?

Do you think if church people are not been blessed by going to a church they will contineu to pay tithes and offerings, Some of you speak as if you were better than than everyone, as if men of God don't labour at all they just seat back and the whole world just bring their tithes and offerings, if it is that easy why have you not started your own church and make money and be rich like them or don't you want to have your own private jet?

Most of you on nairaland sometime display your ignorance in a shameful manner calling men of God lazy and other names, yet the likes of Oyedepo  sat down as an achitect and designed a 50,000 seater Faith Tabernacle without a single pillar in between, how many of you out there can do that, Adeboye, Kumuyi relinguishes very bright careers to serve God when there was practically nothing attractive about the church whether as pastor or follower except going to heaven, yet you people think God cannot reward His own people that have devoted their entire lives to His course?

Does God not created everything? visible and invisible? Does money and gold not belongs to God, yet you think men of God should be very poor, you re joking.

RCCG is in over 120 countries and every of those missions abroad will do anything to have Adeboye with them atleast once a year, yet he does not need a Jet to move around. I have said it before on this forum and am saying it again, these en of God are much more busy than many presidents of countries yet you see no reason why those president should not have Jet but for Men of God no way, ithink it has to do with ignorance or lack of regard for men of God or both.

You and your fellow travellers ain't see nothing yet, the church is going
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by depapa06(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2011
@13volts,

Some Catholic Priests are super rich too.You may not know about them because they are not the founders or the presiding Bishops.

Prosperity is meant for every believer.Abraham,Isaac,Jacob,Solomon,David were all super rich in their day.The revelation of God you have determines His reflections in your life.It is just that a lot of christians are mere church goers.They lack insight about the things of God because of the things of the world.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by depapa06(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2011
@13volts,

Some Catholic Priests are super rich too.You may not know about them because they are not the founders or the presiding Bishops.

Prosperity is meant for every believer.Abraham,Isaac,Jacob,Solomon,David were all super rich in their days.The revelation of God you have, reflects in your life.It is just that a lot of christians are mere church goers.They lack insight about the things of God because of the things of the world.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by violent(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2011
For the many who have quoted verses and others who feel their demi-god was insulted by my dare questions of how he makes billions, heres are a few more of my thoughts supported by verses {as you may like}

First, I do believe that church congregation should have the liberty to give as they want to, not compelled or manipulated to give 10%.

Second, all the monies to the church should be used to distribute FIRST to the saints that are desperately in need. If a church has gathered vast amounts from a congregation that is already struggling, then that ministry should have the good heart, love and charity to meet  those in need so that their struggle is eased, before even the minsters get compesated. . . .this is what Jesus would have done!

Some scriptures for you.
Matthew 6:19-21 “Do not lay up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal; for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.”

Matthew 19:21 “Jesus said to him, “If you wish to be complete, go and sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.”

Luke 12:33 “Sell your possessions and give to charity; make yourselves purses which do not wear out, an unfailing treasure in heaven, where no thief comes near, nor moth destroys.”

1 Timothy 6:18-19 “Instruct them to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share, storing up for themselves the treasure of a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is life indeed.”

Yes, Pastors don't deserve to be poor, they don't deserve to live in like paupers, but their duties ought to be first to the sheep they are meant to look after, not stocking up fleet of cars and new jets!
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by poweredcom(m): 11:38pm On May 20, 2011
Behold The Richest Pastors In Nigeria!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-672093.0.html

Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-670570.0.html

David Oyedepo's Story

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-668901.0.html

Let me say that Most of these people saying that they are men of God are Fake money launderer rippers , hypnotising poor people promise them heaven and miracle , when the only mouracle comes into the pastor pocket Mugu Fall Guy man Wack, Nigerians beware of fake miracle and many churches in Nigeria now is FAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEE!!!!!!! and inface sef is there any Heaven or hell, Lies Dogmas. which we have been brainwashed, Africans Know Thyself, free your self from Mental slavery
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by sylve11: 11:52pm On May 20, 2011
. . . . .i tot he's a goldsmith? undecided cool
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by judiscokis: 12:39am On May 21, 2011
u people should watch what u say against a man of God, if u are not a believer,then read ur bible and see what DUE 8:18 says. moreover whom God has blessed is blessed forever,papa is blessed, the blessing of the lord maketh rich and add no sorrow,he is simpling trading on the word of God.
so i urge u guys to keep quite not to incure the wrath of God. and pray forgive and work hard not labouring but ask for God favour by serving God wholeheartedly and by paying ur tithe and see if God will not open the window of heaven and pour out blesssing which u will not have room enough to contain it.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by chuksam: 1:17am On May 21, 2011
litle wonder OBJ called den business Men.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by Kobojunkie: 1:59am On May 21, 2011
sylve11:

. . . . .i tot he's a goldsmith? undecided cool

OK. . . . someone else thought that too but where is the truth in this claim?
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by Phate07(m): 3:01am On May 21, 2011

Religion will always be the opium of the masses.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by 1honeybee: 4:05am On May 21, 2011
The state of Christianity in nigeria is really shocked.

Some people have responded to this topic stating the source of this man's wealth as his many plentiful published books, cd, videos and watnot. Now, as a christian spreading the word of God and considering the fact that this word of God is MAJORLY for the unbelievers to see the way, shouldnt all these materials be free? seriously? Isn't that wat ur tithe and offering should cover including the rent and expenses of the church? if the church moni can be able to print and publish these materials i dont see why the pastor should use ''his'' own moni talkless of expecting a profit from it. Personally, i go to church and i pay neither tithe (i'm not working at the mo) nor offering (i will do so when i read my bible to that point). i don't perform all those breaking watnots and prosperity offerings or if u want God to replenish ur pocket bring so and so amount as seed and ur life will change by the end of the yr.seriously? how come this ur life is not perfect with ur tithe and offering payment? anything beside tithe and offering(maybe) is an attempt to ''buy'' watever ur pastor is selling.

Bottomline, as a pastor (called by God) you're not meant to be physically poor but not stinkingly rich as well. If a member of your church is dat rich, it is ur obligation as ur pastor to encourage them to feed the poor, cloth the naked and put moni into ongoing research(s) of ur interest which will benefit all of us. I hope these pastors pay their own tithe and offering as well.

there was a programme on channel 4 the other day about how pastors make themselves rich and fake miracles. it was really criticising and sooo true. however, someone that is religiously blind wouldnt have seen the truth in the poins that were raised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOnc-5Ci6vY
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by Nobody: 5:33am On May 21, 2011
cheesy you should know pastors make their money from the offerings and tites their congregation members donate to the church.Anyway the only nigerian pastor i respect is T.B Joshua because he"s a very generous man and willing to share his money with the public.Other nigerian pastors are just too damm selfish
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by mcgboye(m): 6:34am On May 21, 2011
I attend one of the "orthodox" churches, and the statement of receipts is published every week in the sunday bulletins given to every member. There are auditors (who are not nessarily financial accountants) who monitor the accounts. Annually, there is a "Vestry" meeting where members meet and deliberate on the statement of accounts. My late dad used to take special interest in how the monies were kept and spent. And there are branches all over Nigeria, especially the villages. Gospel is not preached by taking jets to these locations, since they all have resident pastors who take care of affairs. Maybe it'll be wrong for me to criticise another pastor of another church which members are happy with, but then I guess our wealthy politicians too have private businesses, so I have no locus standi to criticise them too.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by Nobody: 6:46am On May 21, 2011
Jakumo:

" Investigations show that the church forces single girls seeking marriage to strip unclothed in an open church what they termed “breaking of marriage curses”.

" Further investigation showed that the hallmark of these deliverance sessions is the pastor’s anointing of foreheads & private parts  of these ladies proclaiming that any man who comes in contact with them that the Olive oil will glue them together, making them inseparable"

Now then, let us be fair, and respect freedom of choice.   If you are not keen on your pastor asking you to strip to your birthday suit so that he can anoint your head and fuzzy delights with olive oil, then at least stand aside so that young single women who feel otherwise can freely disrobe and be so anointed by the Man of the Cloth.     For those wondering what the term "Man of The Cloth" means, it signifies that His Holiness will not tolerate CLOTH covering the Promised Land, in his church.

On a serious note could someone please confirm the specific street address of the church where this shocking activity takes place.   I insist on witnessing it for myself, in order that I may publish a White Paper in Nairaland on this   ahem   seminal subject.   Also, to be honest,  I am VERY anxious to test the Pastor's theory that olive oil glues the groins of nubile women to those of any man fortunate enough to be granted access.

Praise the Lord, quit the grinnin',  and DROP THAT LINEN, for heaven's sake, you comely wench.   OOOOOooh yeah.  Now we're talking.   Verily I sayeth onto thee that The Holy Septer shalt smiteth with ardor thine Mound of Venus, amid the valley of the glistening thighs, whereopun the rapture shalt, in due course, come to pass.    Oh, and thanks for the mammaries.

LOL!! grin

Do you have N1m? I can hook you up with these ladies, I'm the Pastor-ess of the Church.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by eewule(m): 7:31am On May 21, 2011
I think one of the descent but large churches in Nigeria (that i respect) is the Deeper life ministry. A wealthy businessman from my village in Rivers in 2009 donated 5million to help build the local church but i was surprised to hear that the church leaders declined the money. When i enquired about how they are building the new church then? , I was told by a member that they are relying on, and using church members who are laymen - bricklayers and building contractors - who actually come to site everyday, working together to build the new church. and today the 500 seater church is completed for the community in ikwerre land , under normal circumstances in Nigeria a pastor would have completed his personal 4 bedrrom pad with that money
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by Jaideyone(m): 7:40am On May 21, 2011
A lot of people on this thread are very ignorant. U all expect all pastors to be poor? I bet u'll all claim to be educated. This is a man who has blessed the lives of millions of people all over the world my parents inclusive even though we don't attend his church. If a man prays for u and u hit ur billions would u let him suffer? Many of those billionaires u see in that church today started as poor men in the same church. I'm not the best of christians but my bible says i should give to men of God. You don't have to give ur tithe to the church itself. U can put it in an envelope or a bag depending on the size and give it to any man of God not necessarily the pastor of ur church. Even the bible told us that roman soldiers argued over who was going to keep the robe of Jesus christ. If he was poor no one will want his robe after killing him. You all need to get urselves educated. No one ever claimed to have been cheated by this man and his church members aint complaining. He's innocent until proven guilty. Fools
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by Gentlebabs(m): 8:35am On May 21, 2011
Bunch of ignoramus. Envy is small madness oh!
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by jimblaze(m): 8:38am On May 21, 2011
@ kobojunkie, violent and the rest of you, But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned!
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by violent(m): 8:41am On May 21, 2011
jimblaze:

@ kobojunkie, violent and the rest of you, But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned!

Hallelujah!

offering time!
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by Jakumo(m): 8:54am On May 21, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LOL!! grin

Do you have N1m? I can hook you up with these ladies, I'm the Pastor-ess of the Church.

Woooooyeah.  Can y'all feel it ?   Can you feel the Earth move ?    Yes sir Jeeeeeesus, let righteousness enfold my Holy Septer in joyous splendor, while I wave my arms in the air like I just don't care.

Signs and Wonders are afoot up in here, y'all.     Signs and Wonders, I tell you !      Hmmm thank you Lord.   Thank you.    Deaconess Ileke-Idi's kindly gesture to bestoweth hot single women with olive-oil anointed thighs upon me is a good SIGN, but now I WONDER how I will raise that required one million naira gate fee.

Can I hear about the instalment payment option first, or alternatively, could I possibly remit that payment in Transylvanian drachmas ?  I have a few bags full of those, and they look legit to my untrained eye.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by Acidosis(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2011
Criticizing a man s wealth will only leave you behind. You can never be rich. I'll advice you to go and face your business. If you interprete God's church to be a business entreprise, then why dont you start your own church. If you think is blood money, then go and use father for ritual and see if you ll ever make the millionaires lists.
Re: This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:53am On May 21, 2011
GOVERNMENT should impose tax according to the number of congregation per church!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) / Kaigama Replaces Onaiyekan As New Catholic Bishop Of Abuja / "Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.