Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? (34972 Views)

This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. / How Guys Want Females Nowadays (photos) / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by wealthtrak: 11:30am On Feb 01, 2022
Hambivert:
The funny truth is, ladies have, want and love sex more than guys.
The only reason why some people think guys want it more is because the ladies have been conformed by the society to be conservatives whereas the guys are more outspoken.

This girls cannot ask for it, rather they make the man ask for it even when they are the ones in dire need of it.

Why do you think they wear revealing dresses that accentuate the contours of their bodies, apply different shades of makeup to beautify their faces and make their lips succulent with gloss and lipsticks¿
Why do you think they sometimes intentionally walk, talk and act seductively¿

Its all in a bid to manipulate the psychological frame of a unfortunate man.
When his brain is eventually manipulated they say its the man that wanted to do the do first, they had no hand in his wanting!

There are some men who are sparogative nymphos and sexual predators no doubt, but please, Fear Women x100
Women DON'T dress seductively to attract men. Women in actual sense facially BEAUTIFY
themselves, and dress to IMPRESS and COMPETE among themselves and to make themselves
FEEL GOOD. There is a lot of research I've read since the early 1990s from around the world
that confirms this. It's all part of social psychology and the differences in the wiring of the
brains of men and women.

In any event, YOU are absolutely spot on in your other analyses here.

Women want to be loved though and have great sex so as to fulfil their secret, inner
sexual fantasies, but societal conditioning has given this skewed impression that they
don't and it is such a shame! This has led to a lot of disfunctional relationships between
men and women... but the very few of us men who know these facts are able to navigate
around the societal snafus. grin

It is even during the ovulation cycle that women go haywire because of the raging
hormones and this is the period when paternity fraud occurs the most.

Hope this helps.

P.S. @Hambivert
Read this: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2002391/Sorry-chaps-women-dress-impress-other.html
‘The fact that so many women care about what their peers think of their appearance is only natural.’

She added: ‘On the whole, women are much more in the know when it comes to clothes, make-up and style, so it’s not a surprise that girls go out to impress other women as opposed to men.’

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It / My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.