Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? (35008 Views)

This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. / How Guys Want Females Nowadays (photos) / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Tzar(m): 6:52am On Aug 17, 2021
Do you buy a car without test driving it? Do you buy Ijebu garri without tasting how dry it is?
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by chiefodera: 6:56am On Aug 17, 2021
because you can't say I DO what you didn't DO
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by nevplus(m): 7:07am On Aug 17, 2021
Don't blame some, wedding night stuff might be a scam, I dated my girlfriend for six years, she made me to agree that it was going to be on her wedding night, that she took an oat before an altar of God and before her uncle who is a pastor.

I am a type that when it comes to patience, I can endure, I could even wait till after the wedding night, To cut the story short, four months before our wedding, I suprisenly saw this girl in the neighborhood around 8pm, but she was supposed to be in school, I followed her without her knowing and saw her enter one guy house like that. While digging, I found out that my baby, my few months wife to be, has been fucking four different guys concurrently with reckless abandon, .

She bleeps two guys in school, a house agent and one Yahoo boy. One banker in the neighboring state and one guy in the neighborhood.

This a daughter of Eve which I wasted my precious six years with, my resources,my energy., so Mr/Mrs op, this is one of the reasons guys decide to DO before they say I DO

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by 001spice: 7:07am On Aug 17, 2021
DriftOff:
Just wondering, because now every guy, I mean, every guy would want to have sex with you the moment they started dating you.

Why is it so hard for them to wait for the right time, I mean - your wedding night. Guys doesnt want to wait again, they want to 'eat' the thing first before saying "I do."

Guys, what do u think?
once a girl accept to date a guy her next motive is to fine a way to cash out from him. why asking for finacial assistance now why can't she wait until she become the legal wife. you wat to eat but you don't to summit. Greedy people�
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Ohraybs(m): 7:11am On Aug 17, 2021
DriftOff:
Just wondering, because now every guy, I mean, every guy would want to have sex with you the moment they started dating you.

Why is it so hard for them to wait for the right time, I mean - your wedding night. Guys doesnt want to wait again, they want to 'eat' the thing first before saying "I do."

Guys, what do u think?

Ladies want to take money too before saying I do! Lobatan,it’s Tit for tat
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Finest6: 7:14am On Aug 17, 2021
I think it's better to test what you are buying before buying it. A lot of marriages have broken because of s*x. See what you like before entering into any agreement.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Trustedpronet: 7:15am On Aug 17, 2021
Why do ladies like to do before they say i do?
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by esdeemiami(m): 7:17am On Aug 17, 2021
Very funny serious date wey dey do with another updated guy abi hahahahahaha grin

The only time puzzi becomes overated is when a man has enter and cum before then puzzi is precious & rated and must be eaten or tested grin
falseprophet:
This is old mentality

Updated guys now keep their serious date while ravaging others.

I see a time when men will finally see that pvssy is over rated...

This I have seen!
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:18am On Aug 17, 2021
DriftOff:
I mean, every guy would want to have sex with you the moment they started dating you.
This is straight jacket fallacy though you've have a conditional word in form of 'would' in your sentence.

Not every guys would jump on the offer of sex from daughter of Eves but the same daughters would still go ahead and banter about how half a man such man is.

Mind you, the word 'SCUM' is ambisexual, so nobody should monopolize chastity here, it swing both ways.

Remember the OP statement and mine are derived from random sampling in Makoko.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Clinghton: 7:23am On Aug 17, 2021
It's not just the guys, but most ladies won't stay with a guy who doesn't want 'to do'.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Hamiltonii: 7:28am On Aug 17, 2021
DriftOff:

Guys, what do u think?

If she is a virgin, the pressure to 'do' before marriage won't be much but if she's already sexually active, why won't men do first?
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by PoTTV: 7:29am On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:
Men lack self-control. Men are sex addicts. Those are the reasons
are you not one of us?
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
We are still wondering ooo.
After them don enter, na only God go know if them go still settle down.
If you no give them, them go say u dey give another guy.
Men, fear men. embarassed

Lol...na true nah. Its stupid for any guy not to do the do first. The same girl don give that womanliness to different guys wey no marry am. Guy wey wan marry am she con say make e no do. Isn't that stupid?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by eddykaka(m): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2021
Megatron77:
Yes! as long as the banny won't get pregnant
lol, they always get pregnant grin
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Dozie32(m): 7:45am On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:
Men lack self-control. Men are sex addicts. Those are the reasons

Lol, we will always taste the kpekus because the kind hole wey dey in between Una legs na fire ooo grin
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Promiseibritam: 7:46am On Aug 17, 2021
What if u wait to say "I DO"
And the babe escaped frm you, what will you Do again?
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by FairlyUSEDpussy: 7:47am On Aug 17, 2021
[s]
purples25:
No more decency. Look at the decent man that has principles, he does what he does not caring about being fooled or not, he is more about himself and his God.

Yet he is smart, he still has skills to know and keep an innocent and decent woman without touching her. But that sort of guy is rare.
[/s]

Quick question!!!
R u decent??
R u a virgin??
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Angelacruz: 7:50am On Aug 17, 2021
Very true
Enskynelson:
The good guys are often afraid no to ”do.” Because they have heard countless true stories of other gals who go elsewhere cheating just because the guy that wants to marry the lady says NO. A guy would rather do than NOT do and another guy is doing the do. Sometimes, it's difficult for the guys to believe that the lady too is not doing it elsewhere because of the stories they have heard.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 17, 2021
eddykaka:
lol, they always get pregnant grin
Then i'll peaceful handover because i don't have the energy to deal with baby mama drama and i can't stand being a step mom because you can never please the child
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by hahn(m): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2021
DriftOff:

Guys, what do u think?

So when the priest asks, "you do?" him go say "I do"

grin
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by effort1: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2021
DriftOff:

Guys, what do u think?

Every woman too want to turn you to money machine the moment she starts Dating you
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by adanny01(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
We are still wondering ooo.
After them don enter, na only God go know if them go still settle down.
If you no give them, them go say u dey give another guy.
Men, fear men. embarassed

When they enter and comot, they don't leave with anything. Why the worry?

Most girls that allow more guys to sample it end up getting the right one sooner. The ones that insist on wedding night wait forever. I know a close friend who just clocked 40, she say she no gree for before marriage, na so the marriage elude am.

I have 2 sisters, the religious one is unmarried and social one is married with 3 kids. This thing is real.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Truvelisback(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2021
The fear of childless marriage or delay in child bearing.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by purples25(f): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
[s][/s]

Quick question!!!
R u decent??
R u a virgin??

After cancelling my comment? Then what right do you have to ask me anything? And why are you targeting me personally? Are you OK? Did I ask you anything about your genitals?

Today is not your first day of wild and rude behavior. I said the truth, deal with it. You guys are not decent. And for your women not to be decent either or virgins is a mirror image of you!

Stupid question! So if I am not decent or a virgin I don't deserve a right to close my legs again! Or to wait till my wedding night!

As una Don turn God now. Yes, I'll say it again you people are not decent and you keep pushing girls to open legs.

Virgin or not, I have said the truth! Hug transformer over it! Many girls will still be virgins if not for the insistence and pressure from men!

I already know I've made a mistake answering a rude person like you. Cancel my comment again, any rude thing at all, or continue mentioning me rudely, your ban is waiting.

This is my last reply to you.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2021
humility33:

Like I said you're stupid

You are that you are. Say No to low self esteem.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by IgboWarlord(m): 8:24am On Aug 17, 2021
Because to say 'I do',you've gat to 'do the do'..You dig?
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by goodman5(m): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2021
Any girl I won marry go first carry Belle for me , before anything grin
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by JasperVII(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2021
There you go

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2021
OdenKelechi:

Abeg getat... You won't talk about some of your gender people crying wolf if a guy doesn't touch them.

Y'all be saying shit like he's not man enough, he's gay, he's impotent, his dick is this and that.... Getat abeg
e pain am ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by divineuk(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2021
Do you wait till wedding night before you start demanding for money and other things?
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Pumpumking: 8:40am On Aug 17, 2021
DriftOff:

Guys, what do u think?

well, my mison is to to enjoy this babes: Bunmhi, Beebah2000 and Adadioranma79 before I marry a beautifull half cast stripper. I love stripper sir!! cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by LoveThemChubby(m): 8:41am On Aug 17, 2021
DriftOff:

You and Buhari are the problems of this country. So there is no longer "some" or "most" in you and Buhari's dictionary abi?

Guys, what do u think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) / Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady / I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.