Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,998 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? (34975 Views)

This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. / How Guys Want Females Nowadays (photos) / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

well, my mison is to to enjoy this babes: Bunmhi, Beebah2000 and Adadioranma79 before I marry a beautifull half cast stripper. I love stripper sir!! cheesy
what do u want from me??
Why u dey mention me na?? angry

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Pumpumking: 8:54am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
what do u want from me??
Why u dey mention me na?? angry

hey hey, calm sweeet hat, i juss wanna love u.
.u want moiney...u like moiney ...i have moiney!! cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

hey hey, calm sweeet hat, i juss wanna love u.
.u want moiney...u like moiney ...i have moiney!! cheesy
I don't need your moiney.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Hushpuppy20(m): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2021
The first question I will ask you when I wanted to do and you say no is are you a virgin !!! That question alone I know the answer before you tell me the answer then devil will now help you to say No then I will now be wondering whether you wan dey whine my state abi omo ode lon pemi nigboro aye
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Pumpumking: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:

angry
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Pumpumking: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:

forget u jorrr, u ant all dat..u not even fine,

. I will toast Bunmhi and Adadioranma79!!! angry
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by purples25(f): 9:15am On Aug 17, 2021
Hushpuppy20:
The first question I will ask you when I wanted to do and you say no is are you a virgin !!! That question alone I know the answer before you tell me the answer then devil will now help you to say No then I will now be wondering whether you wan dey whine my state abi omo ode lon pemi nigboro aye

I know. And if she says she is not a virgin then that is the key to open legs now.

I just can't see the logic in this theory. Except dooming non virgins to a life of promiscuity.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Damicares(f): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=proclinician post=104869764]

So after u gallivant and do promo and jamboree with the vagina e reach my turn u tell me u are serious for marriage.

Na ment?? grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by colossus91(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Eyya So you have been spending money and time while bad boy was chopping free no stress pele

She is a virgin sir that I’m sure of

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by FairlyUSEDpussy: 9:22am On Aug 17, 2021
purples25:

After cancelling my comment? Then what right do you have to ask me anything? And why are you targeting me personally? Are you OK? Did I ask you anything about your genitals?

Today is not your first day of wild and rude behavior. I said the truth, deal with it. You guys are not decent. And for your women not to be decent either or virgins is a mirror image of you!

Stupid question! So if I am not decent or a virgin I don't deserve a right to close my legs again! Or to wait till my wedding night!

As una Don turn God now. Yes, I'll say it again you people are not decent and you keep pushing girls to open legs.

Virgin or not, I have said the truth! Hug transformer over it! Many girls will still be virgins if not for the insistence and pressure from men!

I already know I've made a mistake answering a rude person like you. Cancel my comment again, any rude thing at all, or continue mentioning me rudely, your ban is waiting.

This is my last reply to you.

If u ain't virgin yourself.......
U lack the moral right to judge/correct anyone......

Why simple question con dey pepper u laidis

Is there anywhere I said u shouldn't close yo leg/pussy

Why attacking me for asking if u practice exactly what u preaching??dont u think avoiding dat is synonymous to HYPOCRISY....

U reek so much of bitterness why!!!!

U r the one being rude here........

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Pumpumking: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2021
purples25:
No more decency. Look at the decent man that has principles, he does what he does not caring about being fooled or not, he is more about himself and his God.

Yet he is smart, he still has skills to know and keep an innocent and decent woman without touching her. But that sort of guy is rare.

Hello sweet hat. U r beautiful I have moiney & I love u. Beebah200 is ugly, cant cook & I don’t love that ting. Can I love u becuz I juss wanna love u? (kaiiii, see lyrics) wink
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by edoairways: 9:26am On Aug 17, 2021
DriftOff post=104859648[b:
]Just wondering, because now every guy, I mean, every guy would want to have sex with you the moment they started dating you.[/b]

Why is it so hard for them to wait for the right time, I mean - your wedding night. Guys doesnt want to wait again, they want to 'eat' the thing first before saying "I do."

Guys, what do u think?
Your statement is false to begin with especially the bolded text. To begin with, how many guys have you sampled before drawing hasty conclusion?. Second, if you package yourself well without high expectations or assumption in relationship, it would be difficult for an average guy to have sex with you.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by SAMAJ: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2021
Ask yourself, Can you buy a second car without test-driving it?
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by ImpactBooks: 9:30am On Aug 17, 2021
Tested Okay 'Product' !
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by PacAmaru: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2021
After giving people for free u na want me to come and pay before I take abi?

Is u okay?
sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Adeebiwa09(m): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2021
DriftOff:
Just wondering, because now every guy, I mean, every guy would want to have sex with you the moment they started dating you.

Why is it so hard for them to wait for the right time, I mean - your wedding night. Guys doesnt want to wait again, they want to 'eat' the thing first before saying "I do."

Guys, what do u think?

Point of correction not every guy, some of us are still sane to know our right from wrong. Thank you, incase you dey wonder 30 and celibate, and oga at the bottom is working fine. We just decide to take sides with God and his word and he is helping us fight the temptation
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Adeebiwa09(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
We are still wondering ooo.
After them don enter, na only God go know if them go still settle down.
If you no give them, them go say u dey give another guy.
Men, fear men. embarassed

You are obviously encountering the wrong kinds
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Adeebiwa09(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Its a normal thing nowadays

Cos we allowed it and made it so. If we no fear and say no, especially if the girls most say no the guys will comply but when she is threatened with breakup and sleeping around she complies and eventually the guy goes and the cycle repeat. My sister remember that song if you love me you go wait for me. Anyone that can't or won't wait don't love you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

forget u jorrr, u ant all dat..u not even fine,

. I will toast Bunmhi and Adadioranma79!!! angry
E pain am tongue tongue

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Pumpumking: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
E pain am tongue tongue

angry
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Semaj77(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
We are still wondering ooo.
After them don enter, na only God go know if them go still settle down.
If you no give them, them go say u dey give another guy.
Men, fear men. embarassed

Wouldn't you be suspicious if a man who you just met first told you that you should both wait until your wedding day before you both do it
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by AlphaStorm: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2021
Why would a Guy pay for something u gave for free in your prime years ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Fredoh(m): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2021
Getting tired of these kinda childish topic.
1. Males are sexually more aggressive than females but that is how nature is. It is beneficial to both genders. Look at animals and you'll will see undiluted natural behavior.
The chicken will sometimes lie low waiting for the cock to come and top her.
So you see nature playing out.

2. Women pretend a lot. Dont be surprise to see a lady writing a thread saying MY FIANCE IS NOT SHOWING SIGN OF HAVING SEX, IS HE OK?

3. Keep life simple. If you believe sex before marriage is wrong (which actually is based on religions in Nigeria)
Then find someone who believe same.
They will not wanna do before marriage.

After all i can beat my chest that only few people actually get married virgins. Both males and females.
Meaning at some point in your past, you most likely have had it outside marriage.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

angry
cry cry baby tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2021
Semaj77:

Wouldn't you be suspicious if a man who you just met first told you that you should both wait until your wedding day before you both do it
I will be very happy cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Dagger111(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
I swear.
Nigerian men.... Fear them

Naija men don show this one shege.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2021
colossus91:

She is a virgin sir that I’m sure of
Ohh Wow, very rare in this country now

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by ultimateprof: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2021
If pastors can taste the microphone by saying one two, one two before using it. I think guys should also taste the deep one two, one two before diving into it. Sometimes no be all doings make sense!
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Iamtoyosii: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2021
seyz91:
Nonsense post!

Na people dey run for their live for afghanistan, una dey here dey post nonsense!

Eenh, go Afghanistan, ma una dy gather run for ya life nah grin
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by seyz91(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2021
cheesy you sick
Iamtoyosii:

Eenh, go Afghanistan, ma una dy gather run for ya life nah grin
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Temmylee02: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2021
All of y'all girls should shattap, where I knw say girl like fück well nah weeh guy man release finish ooh maybe after two round or three and he's satisfy you go still dey see daughters of eve dey do like snake on bed......ask am wetin happen you will hear I'm still hôrny ahhhhhhhh and unah talk say nah guy man like sex pass make OGUN no kill unah oooh. cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Semaj77(m): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
I will be very happy cheesy

I smell lies tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It / My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.