Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,007 members, 7,814,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? (34976 Views)

This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. / How Guys Want Females Nowadays (photos) / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Skullano(m): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
If you wana go buy car for car stand, you no go rest drive am?.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by BESTScientist1: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Well sadly because, few have trusted many in the past and you're made to look stupendously foolish for not getting in there because you feel it's the right thing to do. Do you know what it means for a guy to have his first sex at 30 and only to now hear stories of how foolish he had been hoping to have a partner who keeps it till marriage. Then you know he'll be on a......mission...right.

But back to your topic, plz plz plz, I know folks that never, never had anything until marriage. So for heaven's sake don't paint all a dem bad....What we crave for really is a lady who is God fearing(not spiricoco), understanding and respectful (many guys won't even trade this for beauty). Sadly, 90% of the beautiful ladies come with heavy character flaws, understandably due to nasty unmerited privileges their beauty might have accorded them while growing, so they hold this wapt perception about life that eventually puts us off.
For some of us too, genotype incompatibility, religious differences has made us lose amazing females we should have said "I over do" for.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Rick9(m): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. If he can't wait, tell him to keep it moving.
Exactly. I don't understand the complain. Why should anyone tell you what to do or how to live your life.
Is he or she the only person on earth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by phemmyfour: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
DriftOff:
Just wondering, because now every guy, I mean, every guy would want to have sex with you the moment they started dating you.

Why is it so hard for them to wait for the right time, I mean - your wedding night. Guys doesnt want to wait again, they want to 'eat' the thing first before saying "I do."

Guys, what do u think?
They just want to do...To say "I do" isn't even in the picture. Baby mamas everywhere

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Iamdolu: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
I would say it depends on the woman.
Why let the men have their way

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
saphiere:
Men lack self-control. Men are sex addicts. Those are the reasons

Hypocrisy kee you there.
How about your gender who can't hold it for just a few days in the house? Funnily, you could be typing this rubbish while receiving pre-marital gbola right there. Your gender can only play mind game with the mumus.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Uyi168: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
dboo442:
Leave them don't know what's going on grin

They want to chop.
We want to chop.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by proclinician: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. If he can't wait, tell him to keep it moving.

And stay off his pockets while at it. To the lowest shi shi oo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by mrgbenga1: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
Don't you taste garri before you buy it?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Akinwaley11(m): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
Like say you self no go ask for money
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Lashist(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
saphiere:
Men lack self-control. Men are sex addicts. Those are the reasons
Lol...madame, you must rest...go and sleep with your fellow women that arent sex addicts and have self control cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Seniorwriter(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
We are still wondering ooo.
After them don enter, na only God go know if them go still settle down.
If you no give them, them go say u dey give another guy.
Men, fear men. embarassed

Faceless .....Facts

Deep Quote:
The sweetness of the pudding is in the eating.

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by MufasaLion: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
proclinician:

So after u gallivant and do promo and jamboree with the vagina e reach my turn u tell me u are serious for marriage.

Na ment??

Dude! grin
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by elmaz(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
irony of life.
women will always say I need money this for that. but y?
na the same matter hold all of us
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
DriftOff:
Just wondering, because now every guy, I mean, every guy would want to have sex with you the moment they started dating you.

Why is it so hard for them to wait for the right time, I mean - your wedding night. Guys doesnt want to wait again, they want to 'eat' the thing first before saying "I do."

Guys, what do u think?
Why do women in general start asking guys for money when they start dating them? Let's pick it from there first...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Proflere: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
You go like buy not tested appliances?
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by ceejay10(m): 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
let's pretend like it's only guys who need and demand for the "do". Girls and pretence is like 5+6.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
.... That TiN is meant to be given grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by nextstep(m): 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Because women want to chop (my generosity) before saying "I do" grin

I'd like to see a woman say "I do" to a man who hasn't spent a naira on tfare, outings, urgent 2k, hair, etc. on her.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by dominion001(m): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Because it is dangerous to say I do before the do.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Aganju849: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
DriftOff:

Guys, what do u think?

Ebinna
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Yes o, cos alot of them now packages fake stuffs.....padded y*nash, padded form bra, waist thigh or legges, marykay powder face,etc
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by moshino(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
DriftOff:

Guys, what do u think?

If you don't taste it beforehand, and you say 'I do', only to find out that it doesn't taste good, then what do you do? Dont you test drive a car before buying, dont you want to test fit a dress, shirt shoe before buying?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Abfinest007(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Why do lady want to collect money/airtime before they say I do
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Ishilove: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
They say they cannot buy market without testing.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Forgodsgrace: 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
So you wants to buy electronics or goods,you won’t test if it’s good or not?
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Geesaintagape: 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Many girl>80% want it B4 marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
Nature undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Rick9:

Exactly. I don't understand the complain. Why should anyone tell you what to do or how to live your life.
Is he or she the only person on earth.
DITTO
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by marwanafrica: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol embarassed embarassed cry
Hajia biba
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by thomasjoe(m): 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
DriftOff:

Guys, what do u think?
Can you guarantee that you'll be a virgin if they wait till they say I do ?
If no , what's your point ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by bigpicture001: 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ladies are totally incapable of being committed to a guy without the guy having sex with them.,.this is so true...
.if you don't nack a girl, she will always be at the door, looking for any flimsy excuse to break up and go away...cuz she has her pride intact

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? / A Thorn in the Flesh 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.