Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? (34963 Views)

This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. / How Guys Want Females Nowadays (photos) / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by aynerodcirus(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
purples25:

I know. And if she says she is not a virgin then that is the key to open legs now.

I just can't see the logic in this theory. Except dooming non virgins to a life of promiscuity.

That ain’t even what he meant. Why not understand the statement before making comments.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by aynerodcirus(m): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
I don’t actually see anything wrong with waiting till wedding night be it she is a virgin or not.
Three months ago, I met a lady. We were so into each other and shared this chemistry, I think. Then outta the blues she told me she wanna wait till wedding night, I wasn’t happy but coz I see her as a God fearing lady, I accepted. I so loved this lady, and already imagining a home with her. Before I left Lagos, she threw me another bomb. She said no cuddling or romance either. I told her that can NEVER happen. I can kiss a lady for hours, cuddle without attempting to penetrate. It is my own way of appreciating your beauty, showing how much I love and cherish you. I can’t help it if i’m with someone I claim to love. Also, I must know your true shape, even if I can’t know the mileage of the honeypot. I wouldn’t wanna marry a pot belly hag and regret on my wedding night, only for me to now start cheating in marriage, and this is someone that has been pestering me we get married by December this year. GOD forbid!!!

What i’m driving at is not all guys are what you take us for. But you ladies are highly dangerous and cunning. If you wanna wait till wedding night, give him a genuine reason and be true to yourself. Never deny him romantic moments, and always let him know your every movements. Trust me, that is the only way he will be rest assured you ain’t seeing someone else.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Bahamas95(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
I am very selective in nature. I take my time to examine anything I want before I take home to avoid mistake.

When I wanna buy suya aboki must give me small to test, I test my shoes, clothes etc to confirm its perfect before I buy......So testing a kpekus won't be an exception, not all of them are juicy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Getdowntobiznes: 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Someone at the top say "if u don't do the do, somebody will do the do" in case of Nigerian ladies.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by LastProphet: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

So you mean while many guys are killing themselves to knack spending hard earned money, that gender want IT more but still pretending!! Men are not wise

Its society that has played men into stewpidity but experienced ones know the truth. You know what ladies are taking advantage of is the simple fact that SOCIETY SAYS THE MAN MUST DO THE TOASTING, that's just all they are taking advantage of. And once they reach a society where men don't toast anyhow or have time you see the ladies capitulate from their silly horses. Try listen to our ladies living in the UK, US Canada ask them if men are cheap like we have here among illiterate naija men? Anyway this Redpill movement will cure many of their illiteracy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by BenDrickz(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
I can't buy any shoe without me tasting it.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by zexy2030(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
nevplus:
Don't blame some, wedding night stuff might be a scam, I dated my girlfriend for six years, she made me to agree that it was going to be on her wedding night, that she took an oat before an altar of God and before her uncle who is a pastor.

I am a type that when it comes to patience, I can endure, I could even wait till after the wedding night, To cut the story short, four months before our wedding, I suprisenly saw this girl in the neighborhood around 8pm, but she was supposed to be in school, I followed her without her knowing and saw her enter one guy house like that. While digging, I found out that my baby, my few months wife to be, has been fucking four different guys concurrently with reckless abandon, .

She bleeps two guys in school, a house agent and one Yahoo boy. One banker in the neighboring state and one guy in the neighborhood.

This a daughter of Eve which I wasted my precious six years with, my resources,my energy., so Mr/Mrs op, this is one of the reasons guys decide to DO before they say I DO
What if she has agreed for a virginity test before marriage. Will u still trust her?
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by humility33(m): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
AuthegaPRIMUS:

You are that you are. Say No to low self esteem.

Says a nitwit
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by OdenKelechi(m): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
e pain am ooo

Madam, there's nothing to be pained about..You sef reason am

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by purples25(f): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Adeebiwa09:

Cos we allowed it and made it so. If we no fear and say no, especially if the girls most say no the guys will comply but when she is threatened with breakup and sleeping around she complies and eventually the guy goes and the cycle repeat. My sister remember that song if you love me you go wait for me. Anyone that can't or won't wait don't love you

Solid points.

They threaten with breakup and sleeping around and then turn around to start making excuses later.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by sadaxinspace: 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
you know many girls now don't really have anything to contribute in a relationship. the only thing most of them can offer you is their punna. when you date a girl for 2-3 years and you find out the you are the only one spending and the girl have not even given you 20 naira before or any gift. and they will say you are the only one they are dating. Na lie. girls who are only remembered for their Punna skill are not a wife material my dear
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by purples25(f): 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
aynerodcirus:

That ain’t even what he meant. Why not understand the statement before making comments.

grin I don't even know why I started drinking panadol over this...

Just Letting the whole thing be abeg. Some people quoting me dont understand me either.

grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
humility33:

Says a nitwit

Say No to Low self Esteem.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by aynerodcirus(m): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
purples25:

grin I don't even know why I started drinking panadol over this...

Just Letting the whole thing be abeg. Some people quoting me dont understand me either.

grin grin

Yea, I get that alot...,
Buh I can totally understand you!
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Adadioranma79(f): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
The worst thing to happen to anyone, no money and no sense. Chai
Send your azza, lemme buy you dinner.

Pumpumking:

forget u jorrr, u ant all dat..u not even fine,

. I will toast Bunmhi and Adadioranma79!!! angry
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Ajofiapero(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
I'm still a virgin sha
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
purples25:

Yes it takes two to tango. Women have their faults.

I still believe that a woman has a chance as long as she is alive.

She has a chance to mend her ways, and not be available to every Dvck and Harry that claims they want to marry, simply because she was used before.

Life provides an opportunity to turn around.

That opportunity only expires when death comes.

No man should reserve the right, or deny a woman the right to become a chaste woman if she so desires to repent.

But men believe they reserve the right to condemn.

So, many non virgin women must bow and open their legs or suffer abandonment.

And still that kind of arrangement of sex before marriage favours no woman. Not the who're or the virgin.

There is no certainty of marriage or safety net for a woman in such an agreement. Just a possibility of continuing a cycle of 'she's been used'.

Every mallam to his kettle.

Yes Dear,

But instead of that supposedly "turn around", they yell out frustrations online.

On here I have seen one embarking on a meaningless campaign instead of "turn around" A campaign that probably targets more learned girls as her audience.

Generally, in Nigeria, it has been so useless that only noises are made online.

Feminist organizations are known to support women, the indigent, the downtrodden, the girl child without education, poor women, breast cancer patients etc. But here, a girl on the street will just start disturbing our cyberspace without knowing the true meaning of "feminism". They think it is hatred for men and equality with the man/husband.

Nobody has time to educate a brainless dumped weeding hoe.

Sorry for my choice of words, but you know I'm right
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Adeebiwa09(m): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
Baawahala:
Because you shouldn't say "I do", when you never " do"....Is it not lying?

Yes it's a lie, out there there are male and female who haven't and who won't do before saying I do
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Adeebiwa09:

Yes it's a lie, out there there are male and female who haven't and who won't do before saying I do
I know,read between lines...I was just joking...
This present generation has lost it.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Adeebiwa09(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
mrgbenga1:
Don't you taste garri before you buy it?

So ALL female are garri and should be tasted before buying unfortunately some people's guy would have finished because of tasting before marriage will come.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Adeebiwa09(m): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Baawahala:

I know,read between lines...I was just joking...
This present generation has lost it.

Yes and its so sad unfortunately the movies, television shows and music that is on the airwaves today further promote it. Naira Marley is one of the Apostles of such. I just know that my children will be protected from that decadence at all cost
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Pumpumking: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
Adadioranma79:

angry
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Rick9(m): 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
SmartPolician:

Complaint

Complain - Verb

Complaint - Noun

I Appreciate. Thank you.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Pumpumking: 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
Adadioranma79:

^^^story
anyways, sweeet hat how r u. can i ask u a quick urgent question please? smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Emeka71(m): 5:57am On Aug 18, 2021
Naijanascam:
Because there is power in doings .....

cool cool
Are you a babe ¿
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:34am On Aug 18, 2021
LastProphet:

Its society that has played men into stewpidity but experienced ones know the truth. You know what ladies are taking advantage of is the simple fact that SOCIETY SAYS THE MAN MUST DO THE TOASTING, that's just all they are taking advantage of. And once they reach a society where men don't toast anyhow or have time you see the ladies capitulate from their silly horses. Try listen to our ladies living in the UK, US Canada ask them if men are cheap like we have here among illiterate naija men? Anyway this Redpill movement will cure many of their illiteracy
Lol I learn something, me too was thinking we want them more cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by LastProphet: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol I learn something, me too was thinking we want them more cheesy

It's just what society makes young men assume.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by sterlingD(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2021
JasperVII:
There you go
shocked

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Poleski: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
DriftOff:
Just wondering, because now every guy, I mean, every guy would want to have sex with you the moment they started dating you.

Why is it so hard for them to wait for the right time, I mean - your wedding night. Guys doesnt want to wait again, they want to 'eat' the thing first before saying "I do."

Guys, what do u think?

Waiting till the wedding night to have sex is the dumbest thing a man could do! This is 2021 not 1821!

So you expect a man or woman to not find out if their future partner is sexually compatible? That would be a disaster waiting bro happen!

Imagine marrying someone who's terrible in bed. Don't you know that sex is one of the major things that break marriage?

I recommend courting (including having sex) long the person you want to spend the rest of your life with before marriage. You won't regret it.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by CavemanDefuturo: 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
To know if it's actually doable... So you don't end up saying I do to the undoable.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by wealthtrak: 11:06am On Feb 01, 2022
Just wondering, because now every guy, I mean, every guy would want to have sex with you the moment they started dating you.

Why is it so hard for them to wait for the right time, I mean - your wedding night. Guys doesnt want to wait again, they want to 'eat' the thing first before saying "I do."

Guys, what do u think?
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by wealthtrak: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2022
LastProphet:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.