Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? (34960 Views)

This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. / How Guys Want Females Nowadays (photos) / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nobody wants to buy a car without test riding it,much more one with high mileage

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by EXLOVER(m): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hhh
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by 1Sharon(f): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
because they aren't stupid.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
DriftOff:
Why is it so hard for them to wait for the right time, I mean - your wedding night

Wedding night kee you there.
Gone are those days when you return with oiled handkerchief,,,, it's always white now. The glory of wedding night is lost in this age.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by SONOFMAN22112(m): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Is not every man
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Solatium(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
We are still wondering ooo.
After them don enter, na only God go know if them go still settle down.
If you no give them, them go say u dey give another guy.
Men, fear men. embarassed

So your toto na to dey piss only?
Go out and enjoy yourself,i still find it difficult how Nigerian girl's think men are using them when you both enh6the act

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by hopexter(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Me I no just wan do, she needs to show evidence for all my doings as well to avoid try try and night vigils After I say I DO. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by 3ljay: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
don't give them to do!

period.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Well.. I am not an expert..
I leave it for the expert to tell us Howfa..

Gather here if you are not an expert like me but u just want to hear sweet gist..

Abeg who dey sell popcorn..
You might want to check my signature and thank me letter

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Highlyrespected(m): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
We are still wondering ooo.
After them don enter, na only God go know if them go still settle down.
If you no give them, them go say u dey give another guy.
Men, fear men. embarassed
But come try me bae
If I will settle down with you or not after good nacking with you
We guys love sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by otega007: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Na u dey ask this question

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
DriftOff:
Just wondering, because now every guy, I mean, every guy would want to have sex with you the moment they started dating you.

Why is it so hard for them to wait for the right time, I mean - your wedding night. Guys doesnt want to wait again, they want to 'eat' the thing first before saying "I do."

Guys, what do u think?

Speak for your boyfriends alone, and the type of guys within your circle, don't generalize Biko. Who made you speaker for guys.

Why is it hard for girls of nowadays to say NO, especially when they see money? In fact I here say no be love or even fine boy dey turn una on. Na money dey make una wet nowadays

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by seyz91(m): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nonsense post!

Na people dey run for their live for afghanistan, una dey here dey post nonsense!
DriftOff:
Just wondering, because now every guy, I mean, every guy would want to have sex with you the moment they started dating you.

Why is it so hard for them to wait for the right time, I mean - your wedding night. Guys doesnt want to wait again, they want to 'eat' the thing first before saying "I do."

Guys, what do u think?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Mutemenot(m): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
it's good to taste make person no carry old sack bag put for house..
our women has gone far, the one I met last time, I couldn't detect the diff bw her kpekus nd bathtub . u can imagine bringing in that one as wife untested grin

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Cerebellum: 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
OP self nah mumu

What is "thing".. Shey nah pomo ni
To slap OP self dey hungry me angry
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
If they tell you it's brand new but after making full payment you find out it's fairly and ruggedly used, you will feel cheated. Because what you paid for is just leftover embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by bikefab(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
Because the taste of the pudding is in the eating...dazzol.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Highlyrespected(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
DriftOff:

Guys, what do u think?
because SEX is pleasure for we both genders cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by b3llo(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
They wanna do the do before they say I do. It is doable
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by bluefilm: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
DriftOff:
[s]Just wondering, because now every guy, I mean, every guy would want to have sex with you the moment they started dating you.Why is it so hard for them to wait for the right time, I mean - your wedding night. Guys doesnt want to wait again, they want to 'eat' the thing first before saying "I do."Guys, what do u think?[/s]

Nonsense question. lipsrsealed

You can keep your golden pussy all to yourself, okay?

Nonsense. angry

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Because you shouldn't say "I do", when you never " do"....Is it not lying?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Unlike d bọre holes we see in this ladies of this generation today how guys has use trams n all kind of cocotion to affect the wombs n kitten, one need to knw how compatible the genitals will be before saying I do

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Risingblue008(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Cos we have to do the do
grin grin grin
I get d points now?
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
It is because Sex is of high importance to Girls/ladies..
Dey NEVER forget a Guy that gives Dem good Diccking!!
Dat Guy dat Truly Drilled the Hole.. cool smiley

Me if am Dating a Lady, I don't Waste time!
I use some good Tricks for the Fvcking to take Place!
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Cerebellum: 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Wedding night kee you there.
Gone are those days when you return with oiled handkerchief,,,, it's always white now.

YahyayahhohoLalalagrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Rick9(m): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
If you take your life seriously and respect yourself and take a stand, you will understand that it's not everyone you should allow into your life.

Some people are out to destroy other people's lives so you must be extremely careful.

Any Man that truly loves and fear God wouldn't see any reason to sleep with you first before marrying you.

Most people date for the wrong reasons that's why so many mistakes are inevitable.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by princemartinsG(m): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
The only time you have the moral justification to ask a guy to wait to wedding night before sex is if you are a virgin

If you already give off the sweetness of your body to a man on a platter of nothing how do you now want man who want to date you to wait

DriftOff:

Guys, what do u think?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by dboo442: 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
Leave them don't know what's going on grin
Uyi168:
The same way every girl will want to chop your money before she says 'I do' ..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Joseph08(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Because most girls too can't wait until marriage tongue

They will like to see if you can perform well in bed, to avoid stories.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. If he can't wait, tell him to keep it moving.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Rick9(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
And by the way it's not every Man that would want to sleep with you first before marrying you.

There are still responsible Men out there but ask yourself this simple question.

"Are you responsible enough to attract a responsible Man?"

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.