Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,025 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes (12698 Views)

5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets / Private Jets: CAN Slams Kukah, Bakare / Pastors Owning Private Jets Is An Embarrassment – Bishop Mathew Kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 20, 2011
this info is really pointless. . . . . thats about 6 worthy jets in a period of 365days bought by citizens of a country of +100million people. DO FORBES THINK THERE AINT NO RICH NIGERIANS?!

if rich Americans/European can buy planes, why cant rich African do the same?! nonsense!
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by bossinie: 7:16pm On May 20, 2011
High_Chief:

^^^^ My friend stop spewing rubbish. Catholic church is arguably the biggest church in the world and the Pope still flies Alitalia which is a public flight. What does he need 4 Jets for? Thats black man mentality, even Jesus Christ when he was alive never had His own personal donkey. What is wrong is wrong my man.
Ignorance is the bane of the greatest poverty ever known to man(poverty of the mind) and for a lot of persons who parade themselves behind the covers of NL as being Pius are actually very vicious with the slightest opportunity at money.The Pope really does not need a special aircraft when he has access to a dedicated Alitalia Jet from a world-class Italian fleet.Perhaps you can say that of our Nigerian carriers which even you when God finally gives you an opportunity to enjoy 'the good life' will not trust your family's safety completely in them.For your information the aircrafts serve other men of God here and outside Nigeria at no cost,sorry i won't mention their names.So stop having head-ache on the blessings of others as no member of their churches are complaining rather they are 'Testifying to the impact of their contact with these men of God'.I TESTIFY, can i get a witness? grin
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by bossinie: 7:19pm On May 20, 2011
High_Chief:

^^^^ My friend stop spewing rubbish. Catholic church is arguably the biggest church in the world and the Pope still flies Alitalia which is a public flight. What does he need 4 Jets for? Thats black man mentality, even Jesus Christ when he was alive never had His own personal donkey. What is wrong is wrong my man.
Ignorance is the bane of the greatest poverty ever known to man(poverty of the mind) and for a lot of persons who parade themselves behind the covers of NL as being Pius are actually very vicious with the slightest opportunity at money.The Pope really does not need a special aircraft when he has access to a dedicated Alitalia Jet from a world-class Italian fleet.Perhaps you can say that of our Nigerian carriers which even you when God finally gives you an opportunity to enjoy 'the good life' will not trust your family's safety completely in them.For your information the aircrafts serve other men of God here and outside Nigeria at no cost,sorry i won't mention their names.So stop having head-ache on the blessings of others as no member of their churches are complaining rather they are 'Testifying to the impact of their contact with these men of God'.I TESTIFY, can i get a witness? grin
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 20, 2011
bossinie:

@Bossinie believe me there is no rational trying to compare the Pope's so called access to dedicated Alitalia jet to buying a jet by our so called pastors. Catholic church is neither Redeem nor Winners they are not on the same footing when it comes to finance and how they generate income. Please lets call a spade a spade my dear.
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by GODSON2009(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

this info is really pointless. . . . . thats about 6 worthy jets in a period of 365days bought by citizens of a country of +100million people. DO FORBES THINK THERE AINT NO RICH NIGERIANS?!

if rich Americans/European can buy planes, why cant rich African do the same?! nonsense!
except a large percentage of those people/worshippers/congregation are crying and dying of hunger and want,forbes knows there are rich nigerians but they are ridiculing and making fun of our ignorant display of wealth
kindablity:

i dont get it with u pips dat flog pastors over purchasing xpensive poo, check d log of wood in your eye b4 u see the sawdust in anodas eye, sell your xpensive fone,go buy a Nokia 3310,den give the balance to that beggar on your street, afta u have don this den u can talk, long hissssssss, HYPOCRITES,
that is hardly in the same context though is it?
4 private jet worth in excess of like 60/70 million dollars compared to an expensive phone,besides i can buy an expensive phone cause people around me my family and friends are not going hungry so i am morally justified can the MOGs say the same?
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by Roland17(m): 7:56pm On May 20, 2011
many Nigerians are myopic, gullible, uniformed and too desperate. in desperation they help others climb the ladder of wealth. these pastors are ripping  Nigerians.
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by Thirst4Lif: 7:57pm On May 20, 2011
Plus a great deal of the Catholic church's money has to go to the young boys

Father so and so has molested! That may be why the Pope flies commercial.  wink
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by Koolking(m): 8:04pm On May 20, 2011
bossinie:

Bros. how many souls have you won for God? The fearful & tearful blessings of God are for those who are about His most treasured business of soul winning.The Almighty God does not waste His blessings on people who don't value His business.Wake-up if you want to know or feel unusual blessings start winning souls for God with a thirst that is fiercely unquenchable then you will experience amazing wonders in life that you did not pray about.That respectable man of God has a truly great heart for God that is why God guards Him jealously and is proud to bless him in a way that men like you love to hate and frankly God does not care.Ps.67:3-7. For your information David was so blessed that no king apart from his son Solomon was as blessed as him and you know the bible describes him as "a man after Gods own heart".

Bossinie aka award soul-winner, I am not sure, I did get you well. You are out of tune, I must call your attn before you murder the music. Pls, check very well what the subject of the discussion is and the comments so far given by fellow NLers. I now know why you failed your last examinations. It is now crystal clear that your answer contradicted what the examiner asked. You may wish to send your own topic for the moderator to approve,

Thank you
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by dare2think: 8:11pm On May 20, 2011
bossinie:

Bros. how many souls have you won for God? The fearful & tearful blessings of God are for those who are about His most treasured business of soul winning.The Almighty God does not waste His blessings on people who don't value His business.Wake-up if you want to know or feel unusual blessings start winning souls for God with a thirst that is fiercely unquenchable then you will experience amazing wonders in life that you did not pray about.That respectable man of God has a truly great heart for God that is why God guards Him jealously and is proud to bless him in a way that men like you love to hate and frankly God does not care.Ps.67:3-7. For your information David was so blessed that no king apart from his son Solomon was as blessed as him and you know the bible describes him as "a man after Gods own heart".

These guys beg to differ;

Here is a list of atheist successful in business:John Baskerville (1706–1775): English typesetter, printing innovator and typefounder, designer of the typeface that bears his name.[1][2]
Warren Buffett: successful American investor.[3]
Felix Dennis (1947–): British magazine publisher and philanthropist.[4]
Larry Flynt (1942–): American publisher and the head of Larry Flynt Publications.[5]
Stephen Girard (1750–1831): French sailor turned American banker and philanthropist.[6]
Allan Pinkerton (1819–1884): Scottish-born American detective and spy, best known for creating the Pinkerton Agency, the first detective agency of the United States.[7]
Graeme Samuel (1946–): Australian businessman, currently serving as the chairman of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.[8]
Sir Clive Sinclair (1940–): British entrepreneur and inventor of the world's first 'slim-line' electronic pocket calculator and early personal computers.[9]
Christer Sturmark (1964–): Swedish IT entrepreneur and chairman of The Swedish Humanist Organisation.[10]
Sir Alan Sugar (1947–): English entrepreneur, businessman, and television personality.[11]
Will Wyatt (1942–): British media consultant and company director, formerly a journalist, television producer and senior executive at the BBC.[12]
Mark Zuckerberg (1984–): Founder and CEO of Facebook[13][14

And I bet they are richer than your church a,s,s (Pardon my language)

By the way, Mellisa gate travels around africa , looking after the sick and the hungry. http://www.gatesfoundation.org/Pages/home.aspx

So, bossnie, shame on your ignorant mind.
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by GODSON2009(m): 8:39pm On May 20, 2011
you forgot to add that that some of them spend mone on charity and actually have more christin values by their charitable givings than most of our MOGS
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 20, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

this info is really pointless. . . . .  thats about 6 worthy jets in a period of 365days bought by citizens of a country of +100million people. DO FORBES THINK THERE AINT NO RICH NIGERIANS?!

Who cares if FORBES think there are no rich Nigerians or not, thats not the point the pont is about these men of God  lavishing money of the innocent (well at least 80%) brethren that suffered for this money, i dont think they can afford it if they re on salary . andwhy do they have to copy these foreigners everytime? OMG!!

As per you comparing Americans and Europians with Nigerians well thats another Topic, as it is you see nobody is bashing Adenuga and Dangote for buying aircrafts, its their hard earned cash(whether they steal it or not), just like Donald Trump and co and every other American and European at least still live a normal lifestyle, cos if they dont i dont think we immigrants will have a chance at all, how can you define a normal lifestyle for a Nigerian? pls explain

As for me, i do not give my tithe to any church i always divide it into 3, salvation army, to the poor at sabo in ibadan(cos i live in ibadan) and the rest go to motherless baby home. still give offering tho but its for God smiley

Still pointless?
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by AjanleKoko: 8:48pm On May 20, 2011
^^
Why did the 'innocent' give their money to churches?
After all churches are now being turned into discos and gyms in Europe, how come more churches are opening in Nigeria?

You guys are just soap-boxing. The Nigerian people believe in the churches, and that's why they are thriving. Why are you all taking panadol for an imagined headache?
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by N101: 9:24pm On May 20, 2011
AjanleKoko:

^^
Why did the 'innocent' give their money to churches?
After all churches are now being turned into discos and gyms in Europe, how come more churches are opening in Nigeria?

You guys are just soap-boxing. The Nigerian people believe in the churches, and that's why they are thriving. Why are you all taking panadol for an imagined headache?

You also miss the fact that cinemas and bingo halls are becoming churches in Europe.
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 20, 2011
jidegirl12:

Who cares if FORBES think there are no rich Nigerians or not, thats not the point the pont is about these men of God  lavishing money of the innocent (well at least 80%) brethren that suffered for this money, i dont think they can afford it if they re on salary . andwhy do they have to copy these foreigners everytime? OMG!!

As per you comparing Americans and Europians with Nigerians well thats another Topic, as it is you see nobody is bashing Adenuga and Dangote for buying aircrafts, its their hard earned cash(whether they steal it or not), just like Donald Trump and co and every other American and European at least still live a normal lifestyle, cos if they dont i dont think we immigrants will have a chance at all, how can you define a normal lifestyle for a Nigerian? pls explain

As for me, i do not give my tithe to any church i always divide it into 3, salvation army, to the poor at sabo in ibadan(cos i live in ibadan) and the rest go to motherless baby home. still give offering tho but its for God smiley

Still pointless?

are you saying that FORBES wrote this article to point out that religious leaders buy jets?! duh i guess you didnt read the post well, here is what it said at the end:

Paradoxically, the same people who complain about the extravagant lifestyles of their spiritual leaders are the same ones who finance it. Every Sunday, swarms of worshipers rush to the church to give away their hard-earned money to the pastors’ coffers in the form of tithes, offerings and special gifts with the deluded hope of multiplied financial blessings in return. For many, this is but a pipe dream. Deep down, the pastors smile; they’ve got just the perfect suckers.

now, since these CHARLATANS in robes dont steal this money, they can do what the hell they please with it. i blame the sucker who gladly hand their wealth to these thieves.

people have the right to buy jets (or what else if they want to) as it is THEIR money. why should an article be made about Nigerians buying jets, is that really something to write about?! do they think Nigerians still ride canoes or donkey to travel?!
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by AjanleKoko: 9:36pm On May 20, 2011
N101:

You also miss the fact that cinemas and bingo halls are becoming churches in Europe.

On the contrary, it even makes my point. It's all up to people at the end of the day. People need to believe something, they go to church. What they do there is entirely their own business.
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by HighChief4(m): 10:15pm On May 20, 2011
bossinie:

You can call it anything you want, like we all know that the problem in Nigeria is because we are too religious, we always believe that God will come down from Heaven to come and solve our problems. How many poor people in that church can talk or meet directly with any of these thieving pastors? Why do we have so many churches in that country? The most painful one is the fear they put in you guys "dont judge the man of God, else you will face the wrath of God" this is what they have used to manipulate you people and I can see that fear in most of you guys. Keep dashing giving them your money. Useless pastors that preach giving but practise taking.
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by angelhair(m): 11:15pm On May 20, 2011
Its not deluded to pay your tithes and give your offerings. What you do is between you and God and what they do with it is between them and God. Chikena!
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by HighChief4(m): 11:26pm On May 20, 2011
^^^^You cant give your money to a thief and conclude that its between him and God. This is one of the things they feed you guys with. When you are giving for a wrong cause, stop giving. This is why i dont really blame this showbiz pastors, i blame the people that give them
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by poweredcom(m): 11:42pm On May 20, 2011
Foolish Men who say they Know God but they dont, watseful Africans,
Na so dem go frame am for us , Ol boy na Jazz all of dem dey use, jare, dey Mugu poor people
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by manmustwac(m): 1:42am On May 21, 2011
These pastors should be setting an example to our corrupt political leaders by helping the masses but instead they are just as bad as them. Shame on them angry
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by mcgboye(m): 6:04am On May 21, 2011
I'm an accountant, and i know the reason why religious and educational institutions dont pay taxes is because they're supposed to be non-profit making, established to improve the psyche of members and students. I think Nigeria is losing a lot revenue by not subjecting SOME churches to taxes. A church which members are reported to be unable to afford its school fees should probably be subjected to tax. And seeing that many of our religious institutions are widely known to be profit making ventures, i think there should be a level of income above which they are subjected to tax, the same rate as a sold proprietorship (20%). I'm talking generally here o o.
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by Joagbaje(m): 7:25am On May 21, 2011
Any church , or pastor that has business pays like any other. If a church has a bank for example , it will go through due process or it won't be recognised. If an MOG has business , he will go through normal procedure to be registered and pay every legal fee and tax.It is not church service It is business.
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by eewule(m): 7:33am On May 21, 2011
A descent but large churches in Nigeria (that i respect) is the Deeper life ministry. A wealthy businessman from my village in Rivers in 2009 donated 5million to help build the local church but i was surprised to hear that the church leaders declined the money. When i enquired about how they are building the new church then?  , I was told by a member that they are relying on, and using church members who are  laymen - bricklayers and building contractors - who actually come to site everyday, working together to build the new church.   and today the 500 seater church is completed for the community in ikwerre land  , under normal circumstances in Nigeria a pastor would have completed his personal 4 bedrrom pad with that money
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by Azibalua(f): 8:32am On May 21, 2011
eewule:

A descent but large churches in Nigeria (that i respect) is the Deeper life ministry. A wealthy businessman from my village in Rivers in 2009 donated 5million to help build the local church but i was surprised to hear that the church leaders declined the money. When i enquired about how they are building the new church then?  , I was told by a member that they are relying on, and using church members who are  laymen - bricklayers and building contractors - who actually come to site everyday, working together to build the new church.   and today the 500 seater church is completed for the community in ikwerre land  , under normal circumstances in Nigeria a pastor would have completed his personal 4 bedrrom pad with that money

In building the house of god everyone must get involved both financially and also in the work itself whether you are skilled or not, you are building gods house there is a blessing for that.
Now this does not mean that skilled labour or heavy machinery should not be acquired, it should after all they are meant for the purpose of construction and they make the work fast and more accurate.
This cost a lot of money.
If the church refused the money fine they have a reason but it does not mean this should be so in every denomination.
You can't use this to judge another man of god considering the fact that he answers to god.
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by Nobody: 9:09am On May 21, 2011
Poverty mentality is what is killing us. Can you count the number of Americans with Private jets ? Any has the right to buy himself a Private jet if he has the money, for your information. Once I make that money am hoping, its an helicopter. No one should tell anyone how to spend their money. Pastors work for their money, its not easy preaching night and day and finding that sermon that strikes the cord.
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by jidewash(m): 9:55am On May 21, 2011
if you are willing and obedient you shall it the best of land
.you have not seen anything yet,cause another
my people perish cause they lack wisdom
.with the spirit and wisdom of GOD allthing are yours.for God said you shall inherit the earth.you don't inherit what you sweat for,but somebody count you worth of the gift.so if you work for GOD,GOD will work for you.if you work with GOD you can never be poor,check abraham,isaac,jacob,joseph and others.infact JOSEPH was in prison he  bought nothing and sold nothing yet he prosper.if you want jerusalem to be bless you shall be bless.if you continue posting this kind of word and message embarassed you are doing the prophet of GOD harm and he said touch them not and do them no harm.it so sad shocked that xtian brothers contributed in this.pls let them be.you people hv seen nothing yet.i hope to see member not even pastor buying there jet including you.what goes around comes around.if you want to remain blessed,bless them.thank you
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by bossinie: 11:29am On May 21, 2011
dare2think:

These guys beg to differ;

Here is a list of atheist successful in business:John Baskerville (1706–1775): English typesetter, printing innovator and typefounder, designer of the typeface that bears his name.[1][2]
Warren Buffett: successful American investor.[3]
Felix Dennis (1947–): British magazine publisher and philanthropist.[4]
Larry Flynt (1942–): American publisher and the head of Larry Flynt Publications.[5]
Stephen Girard (1750–1831): French sailor turned American banker and philanthropist.[6]
Allan Pinkerton (1819–1884): Scottish-born American detective and spy, best known for creating the Pinkerton Agency, the first detective agency of the United States.[7]
Graeme Samuel (1946–): Australian businessman, currently serving as the chairman of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.[8]
Sir Clive Sinclair (1940–): British entrepreneur and inventor of the world's first 'slim-line' electronic pocket calculator and early personal computers.[9]
Christer Sturmark (1964–): Swedish IT entrepreneur and chairman of The Swedish Humanist Organisation.[10]
Sir Alan Sugar (1947–): English entrepreneur, businessman, and television personality.[11]
Will Wyatt (1942–): British media consultant and company director, formerly a journalist, television producer and senior executive at the BBC.[12]
Mark Zuckerberg (1984–): Founder and CEO of Facebook[13][14

And I bet they are richer than your church a,s,s (Pardon my language)

By the way, Mellisa gate travels around africa , looking after the sick and the hungry. http://www.gatesfoundation.org/Pages/home.aspx

So, bossnie, shame on your ignorant mind.

No, the shame is on you bro. for not engaging your mind constructively,you keep daring to think but always loose focus when you are about to get the slightest understanding as a reward for all your long hours of thinking shocked Now let me school your vague mind a little bit,what is the most potent means of soul winning? CHARITY!,yes CHARITY my broda which these individuals you have mentioned are fully engaged and sold-out to,so it does not matter to God what they think of Him as long as they support His business.You see these men have discovered a potent secret to 'kingdom wealth' creation which makes them sold-out to charitable givings and investments.In the Law of kingdom prosperity you must give to receive,soul winning is definitely another way of giving in the kingdom but both are not 'mutually exclusive' they complement one another.I ask you 'how much of your income have you ever sacrificed for the welfare of another'.Sincerely i know your answer will be 'i really don't have enough for myself' but if you truly 'daretothink' and get understanding then you will know that you are grossly undermining the wealth creation potentials in you that can put you in the same spot-light like any of these pastors.
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by LoveKing(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2011
@bossinie
stop talking nonsense. You are trying too hard.those guys are atheist
@topic
these pastors are just playing the ignorance of poor, hungry, suffering and smiling nigerians but the tide is changing.
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by kayode72: 1:59pm On May 21, 2011
Religion is the opium of the mordern age with which people are divided, extorted and exploited. its like people are under a strong spell which they can't break free from.

God help us all.
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by MeandSum: 4:17pm On May 21, 2011
bossinie:

You, my friend, are confusing fairytale with reality. David or Solomon were tribal leaders, nothing more than that(except if by "blessed" you are referring to poverty and constant wars during and after their "reign"wink.

I'm with Christopher Hitchens here - the whole idea that someone can be sacrificed on my behalf, without my consent, to atone for a "sin" which I had no part in and for which I was condemned before I was born, is utterly repugnant to me.

"God" as a concept is fairytale. we'll start making some progress once Nigerians realize that as a fact and these people who call themselves men of god would be out of business in no time.
Nigerians are the most religious people in the world (confirmed in several world happiness polls), yet, the country is more like a sh*t hole. Leaders rob the treasury blind 6 days a week and go to church or mosque on the 7th days to praise "god" for his kindness.
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 21, 2011
You lots aren't tackling the real issue here. Did Oyedepo or Adeboye go to their houses  to rob them at gun point of their tithes and offering? The members of these churches WILLINGLY gave by WILLINGLY making their way to the church venues. Nobody forced them to do it. Call it brain-washing or call them suckers, then that's up to you, but as for the preachers, i have no qualms with them whatsoever. Our real enemies are the billionaires that have used their connections in government to enrich themselves at our expense.
Re: Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes by shotster50(m): 11:19pm On May 21, 2011
Nigerian Christians need to shine their eyes well well,   A massive fraud is being carried out right in front of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Abortion Okay In Protestant Churches? / Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You / Tithing: Are You Meant To Eat Your Tithe? (Scriptural discussion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.