Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo (21934 Views)

The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction / The Funny Thing About This Bonny/Opobo Argument / Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by letu(m): 5:01am On Aug 19, 2021
SaintBishop:
And you are a igbo clown pretending to be from Etche.
I've been to Etche unity form i have not see anyone in that group address themselves as igbo, they always address themselves as Etche ethnicity! wink
What a comic relief grin grin grin grin not only Etche ethnicity how about Ngwa ethnicity, Omabala Eri ethnicity grin, Ohafia ethnicity, Ezza ethnicity and Nsukka ethnicity grin.

5 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Kinematics: 6:01am On Aug 19, 2021
SaintBishop:
See mumu you no be Etche man again? grin May thunder fire your mouth dia, because i got screenshot of you screaming how you are from Etche and you are igbo, now that i've bust your lying pig head you don they change narrative. See mr igbo man,tell your rubbish to the birds i'm not intrested.
And lastly we ijaws are not going to allow you igbos land grabbers to steal the ijaws land in Rivers state that will never happen.

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Kinematics: 6:03am On Aug 19, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

[s]You Ijaws are quite funny and so obvious in your expansionist bid! As you tell it, you own all the coast from Akwa-Ibom to Ondo! shocked

What's at play here is the result of the collusion you went into with your Fulani masters to try and deny Igbos access to the sea! You engaged in a lot of scheming and subterfuge to steal Igbo properties and land from the late 60s to early 70s, and you were emboldened to do what you did because your Fulani masters had your back!

Pre the uncivil war, i doubt the Opobo, Bonny and Okrika identified solely as Ijaw or Igbo. I feel they were more of city states in their own right (kinda like Monaco or The Vatican)...independent of both the Igbo and Ijaw, though having been influenced by both ethnicities! But with the coming of the uncivil war and the attempts to shrink Igbo territory as well as deny us a littoral status, you went for broke and charged full-steam ahead to 'Ijawnise' these city-states....especially Opobo, because you and your Nigerian masters looked at the map and saw Igboland had access to the sea via Opobo! smiley[/s]

Via Opobo kee you there..
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 6:35am On Aug 19, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Ndoki is just a dialect of Igbo. Everything an Ndoki man says in Ndoki dialect, every Igbo man understands.

The Igbo Bible was first written in Ubani Igbo dialect, which borrows a lot from Ndoki dialect. This is because it was understood by every Igbo person.

Adolphus Wabara who was a former senate President, is an Ndoki-Igbo man, who represented the SE.
shut up......i have already see it on facebook known as igbo history 500bc or something like....where an ndoki man post in his dialect, but over thousands of igbos in that group no one could understand even one, i was the one that interpreted many.....

now tell me what is ngasi? dont run o..... i know you will run away from this question and go asked the question before will answer me............ answer fast.. what is ngasi?
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 6:42am On Aug 19, 2021
Liebermantic:

This is a lie..Ndoki dialect is similar to most Igbo dialects in Abia state...No Igbo dialect is harder than Izzi,Ezza,Ezamgbo and Ohaozara..
Ndoki dialect is mutually intelligible to other Igbo dialects..
What does Ubani mean in Ijaw and I will tell you what it means in Ndoki?
now what is ngasi? dont run o... because more ndoki words are coming o, you must interpret them to prove it to the public that igbos can understand ndoki...... Yorubas and other tribes also seeing comments here, do prove it to them that igbos can understand ndoki....
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 6:47am On Aug 19, 2021
eduj:

you're resorting to fallacies now, don't dodge the issue and let's reason like educated minds.

rebut my assertions with facts please.

1) you claim that ndokis are ijaw.

The ukwa East lga in Abia state is made up of ndokis, Nigeria's former senate president Adolphus wabara is from ukwa East and hence an ndoki man. Adolphus have never claimed being ijaw, and you ijaws have never claimed him , so what I want to understand is why peeps like you will have us believe that the ndokis in obigbo are now ijaw ? or that there relatives in opobo and bonny are now ijaw?

2). you claim that Igbo is a borrowed language to the ndoki.

the ndokis speak ndoki a dielect of Igbo, just like I speak Ngwa which is still a dielect of Igbo. There is no two languages spoken by the ndoki.

But let's agree to disagree , why are the ndokis naming there sons and daughters in a borrowed language ?
that wabara is an Ijaw word..... it is exactly an Ijaw name....
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 7:13am On Aug 19, 2021
Karanka:

As this is a faceless forum, for all we know, I can be a foreigner. So don't just assume I am Igbo.
That cleared, if you are Ijaw, you don't have any justification or basis, whatsoever, to even talk back at any Igbo man. On a very good day, if not for Nigeria, you wouldn't even be able to be in the same circle with an Igbo man ( literally speaking). Who are you? Are you Yoruba, Hausa or Fulani? Who the hell are you? Maybe Izon, someone whose brother was sympathetically made president just yesterday.
same presidency your fathers are crying for...... we have pitied you on your tears......dont worry we will vote for your president..because we dont want igbo to slipped down further from the 5th class citizen status....
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Norwichsailor(m): 7:16am On Aug 19, 2021
skybeauty:
All this “we are not igbo” flooding our cyber space comes mostly from Ijaw people. People don’t know that 60% of Niger Delta is IGBO with the remaining 40% having Igbo blood in their veins.
You de mad
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 7:41am On Aug 19, 2021
Karanka:

n'di baby factories
I am not going to engage you on this. You are Ijaw and should be licking the very ground the least Igbo steps on with gratitude. It's only in Nigeria that you'd hear an Ijaw man mentioning Ijaw in the same sentence with Igbo.
see o....great Ijaw tribe is talking and common Igbo is also talking...... when did Igbo even become Ijaw mate that they want to sit on thesame high class table with the Ijaw?
how can you talk to Ijaw the greatest tribe in africa?
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by BlackSaints: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2021
Eastlink:
Whether Okrika identify as Ijaws is no concern of mine. Okrika choose to identify as Ijaws because of how favourable the Ijaw-dominated old Rivers state was towards them. I will do likewise if I’m in their shoes. Aside from Melford Okilo who was our first civilian Governor, Ada George an Okirka man was voted as Governor in 1992. So I’m not surprised Okrika embraced the Ijaw identity unlike Kalabari whose benefit was minimal and had to bite your hands off when you lots added them to Bayelsa.

However, the bone of contention in this case is how your brother bragged about the Okrika Ijaw identity only to go to Wakrike Facebook group to get blasted. I bet he never expected it. Well, times have changed and every tribe want to find their own path.
You don't care if Okrika people identify with the ijaw tag yet you are crying and wailing ontop of my comment clown!
Okrika people are ijaws right from creation, confused igbo clown like you who claims to be from israel abi na cameroon can not tell me about my people history i will ever accept it. I'm gald you realized that the ijaws have always been brothers to the Okrika people,unlike you igbos who are the opposite.
I don't need to go to Okrika people group to know anything, i am a member of that group and i know for a fact that you can't mention anything igbo there without you been seen as the bogey man, the devil, rapers of their mothers, sisters, wives, aunties, the kidnappers of their fathers, uncles, brothers and sons, they detest anything igbo there. wink
Okrika people territory start from new road down to Okujagu waterside, (all the waterside in port hacourt belongs to us) if you think that we are going to leave our ancestry lands for you igbos to come and inherit, then you are living in another dimension. Because that will never happen, not in your lifetime or yo your generations lifetime igbo man.

5 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 7:46am On Aug 19, 2021
Eastlink:
Another rants from a Bayelsa Izonkeme. Did I drag Okrika with you? Your Delta Izon brother came here to brag, only to go to Wakrike Facebook page to be disgraced. Dude was speechless and has not recovered from that shock ever since. grin
you are bloody liar.... which group?
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 7:59am On Aug 19, 2021
Eastlink:
Whether Okrika identify as Ijaws is no concern of mine. Okrika choose to identify as Ijaws because of how favourable the Ijaw-dominated old Rivers state was towards them. I will do likewise if I’m in their shoes. Aside from Melford Okilo who was our first civilian Governor, Ada George an Okirka man was voted as Governor in 1992. So I’m not surprised Okrika embraced the Ijaw identity unlike Kalabari whose benefit was minimal and had to bite your hands off when you lots added them to Bayelsa.

However, the bone of contention in this case is how your brother bragged about the Okrika Ijaw identity only to go to Wakrike Facebook group to get blasted. I bet he never expected it .
now leave okrika first......
come here and tell me the truth... why igbos is made up of different ethnicities and languaes?
tell me why igbos is made up of many ethnicities with different cultures?

is igbo really an ethnity or a politically conglomemoration, with different ethnicities??
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 8:10am On Aug 19, 2021
letu:
What a comic relief grin grin grin grin not only Etche ethnicity how about Ngwa ethnicity, Omabala Eri ethnicity grin, Ohafia ethnicity, Ezza ethnicity and Nsukka ethnicity grin.
exactly how the Igbo is....
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by BlackSaints: 8:11am On Aug 19, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

You Ijaws are quite funny and so obvious in your expansionist bid! As you tell it, you own all the coast from Akwa-Ibom to Ondo! shocked

What's at play here is the result of the collusion you went into with your Fulani masters to try and deny Igbos access to the sea! You engaged in a lot of scheming and subterfuge to steal Igbo properties and land from the late 60s to early 70s, and you were emboldened to do what you did because your Fulani masters had your back!

Pre the uncivil war, i doubt the Opobo, Bonny and Okrika identified solely as Ijaw or Igbo. I feel they were more of city states in their own right (kinda like Monaco or The Vatican)...independent of both the Igbo and Ijaw, though having been influenced by both ethnicities! But with the coming of the uncivil war and the attempts to shrink Igbo territory as well as deny us a littoral status, you went for broke and charged full-steam ahead to 'Ijawnise' these city-states....especially Opobo, because you and your Nigerian masters looked at the map and saw Igboland had access to the sea via Opobo! smiley
What do you know about my people before you doubt abi na thought your whatever?
I've never see anyone who is from Wakirike bes deny being ijaw online or offline it is only you igbos who think otherwise and i wonder why? undecided
Oh i get it, shocked shocked you igbos want to claim port harcourt for yourself, and you realized that Okrika people are sharing port harcourt with the ikwerres, that is why you want us to deny our ijaw tag so that you can turn port harcourt into an igbo city. Well, that's not going to work we Okrikans are not stupid, we are ijaw people and we will continue to hold on to the ijaw tag till the world ends.

4 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by SaintBishop: 8:16am On Aug 19, 2021
letu:
That is what they called themselves you unwanted drug dealer! Can't you see it in the scren shot you dumb Otokoto pig. undecided
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by SaintBishop: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2021
Eastlink:
Crap
Igbo mab prentending to be from Etche, i will keep hiting you pig head with facts. wink
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by SaintBishop: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2021
[quote author=Kinematics post=104946275][/quote]Guy no they quote me ooo, i no like am at all.
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by BKayy: 8:49am On Aug 19, 2021
Captain8:
see o....great Ijaw tribe is talking and common Igbo is also talking...... when did Igbo even become Ijaw mate that they want to sit on thesame high class table with the Ijaw?
how can you talk to Ijaw the greatest tribe in africa?
See Ogogoro man oh.
Chai, anyways Nigeria is about to expire. Una go hear am.
Imagine Ashanti and Kyrio people talking when the children of God are children.
Chai, Internet is really giving voice to the "Insignificant"
You see all the Oru land you are occupying is ours by right. Especially the entirety of Bayelsa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by BKayy: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2021
SaintBishop:
Igbo mab prentending to be from Etche, i will keep hiting you pig head with facts. wink
And what concerns an unknown person with an Igbo man representing another Igbo clan?

3 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by BKayy: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2021
letu:
I nụkwa Etche ethnic nationality?
These Ogogoro drinkers can be funny.
Someone after inhaling swamp gas will come to Nairaland and start talking rubbish.
"Etche ethnic nationalities" lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by SaintBishop: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:

And what concerns an unknown person with an Igbo man representing another Igbo clan?
Same wey that your igbo pig brother keep carrying Okrika people matter who are ijaws onto of his head like gala. Waiting concerns igbo man if the Okrika people said that they are ijaws?
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by SaintBishop: 9:01am On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:

I nụkwa Etche ethnic nationality?
These Ogogoro drinkers can be funny.
Someone after inhaling swamp gas will come to Nairaland and start talking rubbish.
"Etche ethnic nationalities" lol grin
Are you dumb? You know see the screen shot? grin grin incase you miss am. Here u go! wink

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by BKayy: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2021
SaintBishop:
Are you dumb? You know see the screen shot? grin grin incase you miss am. Here u go! wink
Isn't this what you Ijaw people mover around Facebook doing?
Creating pages to deface Igbo clans.
Funniest, is that you semi humanoids will just fill the group talking nonsense from the effects of Ogogoro and fish dried polluted wood.
Before you impersonate Etche to talk nonsense, lobby your Fulani Lords to change the name from Igbo-Etche to only Etche first
Swamp man

4 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by BKayy: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2021
SaintBishop:
Same wey that your igbo pig brother keep carrying Okrika people matter who are ijaws onto of his head like gala. Waiting concerns igbo man if the Okrika people said that they are ijaws?
When the time for Okirika issue comes you will know.
You will know why your ashanti and kyrio ancestors maintained guarding ports instead of accompanying their British masters to Igbo hinterland.
When the time comes you will know.
Swamp toad
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by SaintBishop: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:

Isn't this what you Ijaw people mover around Facebook doing?
Creating pages to deface Igbo clans.
Funniest, is that you semi humanoids will just fill the group talking nonsense from the effects of Ogogoro and fish dried polluted wood.
Before you impersonate Etche to talk nonsense, lobby your Fulani Lords to change the name from Igbo-Etche to only Etche first
Swamp man
You are so stupid with a brain of a Monkey i don't belame you tho, you barbaric igbo savages don't know the meaning of civilization how on earth can i expect anything form Otokoto people? Etche peple don't consider themselves igbo grin Go to their group and shout igbo there if them no go chase you like the pig that you are. grin
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by BKayy: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2021
SaintBishop:
You are so stupid with a brain of a Monkey i don't belame you tho, you barbaric igbo savages don't know the meaning of civilization how on earth can i expect anything form Otokoto people? Etche peple don't consider themselves igbo grin Go to their group and shout igbo there if them no go chase you like the pig that you are. grin
First of all, I won't bring myself too low to exchange words with a swamp toad over Igbo-Etche
Now to civilisation, of what business does an animal that was dragged from his ancestral land to guard ports for the British have with civilisation?
Is their anything, even if it is a shit or broom that shows Ijaw civilisation or origin in our land they are occupying for now?

4 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by WorWorBoy: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:

When the time for Okirika issue comes you will know.
You will know why your ashanti and kyrio ancestors maintained guarding ports instead of accompanying their British masters to Igbo hinterland.
When the time comes you will know.
Swamp toad
Which Okrika are you talking about? You igbos should not carry your land grabbing tendcy near my people oooo,Okrikans is 110% an ijaw clan i don talk my own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by BKayy: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2021
WorWorBoy:
Which Okrika are you talking about? You igbos should not carry your land grabbing tendcy near my people oooo,Okrikans is 110% an ijaw clan i don talk my own.
Nkọgheri.
Its like you don't understand what we are telling you.
You don't have land and the way the British took it from us and gave you some will be the way we will take it back especially Okirika and Abonema.
If Bini and Urhobo like, they can allow you people stay in theirs but for us, land it sacred and we are not leaving anything in the hands of swamp toads

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by SaintBishop: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:

First of all, I won't bring myself too low to exchange words with a swamp toad over Igbo-Etche
Now to civilisation, of what business does an animal that was dragged from his ancestral land to guard ports for the British have with civilisation?
Is their anything, even if it is a shit or broom that shows Ijaw civilisation or origin in our land they are occupying for now?
See mumu wey they talk are you igbos humans? You are nothing but a vauless monkey, that is why wike kill you all in oyigbo without thinking twice.
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:

See Ogogoro man oh.
Chai, anyways Nigeria is about to expire. Una go hear am.
Imagine Ashanti and Kyrio people talking when the children of God are children.
Chai, Internet is really giving voice to the "Insignificant"
You see all the Oru land you are occupying is ours by right. Especially the entirety of Bayelsa.
Ijaw the greatest tribe in africa...... thank God for making me an Ijaw.....in my next world i will still come as Ijaw the most great nation..... God chosen nation......unlike God forsaken Igbo
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by BKayy: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2021
Captain8:
Ijaw the greatest tribe in africa...... thank God for making me an Ijaw.....in my next world i will still come as Ijaw the most great nation..... God chosen nation......unlike God forsaken Igbo
With no land.
Lol, time will tell. Thank God the emotional Nnamdi Kanu is about to take a break

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

"You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka / Rivers APC In Crisis As Factions Bicker Over 'Amaechi Directive’ To Back Atiku / Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.