Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo (21967 Views)

The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction / The Funny Thing About This Bonny/Opobo Argument / Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Idiko1: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:

Maybe he likes spoon (Ngazi)
You know, these swamp people like foad a lot that's why most of them are like inflated balloon, eg Asari Dokubo

I guess he likes spoon (Ngaji). The dumbass bagger is miserable.

2 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by SlayerForever: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2021
Idiko1:

Shut up your putrid mouth. What of "Ofonobaji"? Actually it is not ngasi but ngasa. Ikegi oo, do you know what jojo means in Akwete?

You are giving him too much credit by asking him this. There is no way in hell he answers.

1 Like

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2021
Captain8:
i dont know who is Adolphus Wabara, but that name wabara is an Ijaw name....... in my western dialect we said wobara....... wabara is a pure Ijaw name

so you don't know the so called "ijaw " first senate president Adolphus wabara ?

you go shift this goal post tire.

5 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by BKayy: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2021
eduj:

the nerve of the guy and his crew just the annoy me. if not that the Ngwa is very large,we will wake up one day and hear stories about how they where ijaw.

This is how they push the misinformation that the ijaw is Nigerias 4th biggest tribe.

The oil rivers state the are pushing for is just a play to incorporate majority of the coastal territories and hence the offshore fields of present rivers state to themselves.

Nna imagine the guts. An ant (Ijaw) claiming to be the father of an elephant (Ndoki)
Ndoki that outnumber the entire Ijaw both home and abroad.
These guys have guts I must say. But I blaim it on our people. We handle them in kids gloves that's why an Ijaw man that is not even indigenous to Nigeria will open his mouth to say Ubani and Okirika is Ijaw land.
Now a whole Ndoki. It would have made sense if they say they are an appendage of Ndoki than claiming master.

3 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2021
Captain8:
i dont know who is Adolphus Wabara, but that name wabara is an Ijaw name....... in my western dialect we said wobara....... wabara is a pure Ijaw name

so you now don't know the first supposedly ijaw (according to you) senate president Adolphus wabara ?

u see your life

4 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2021
Idiko1:

Shut up your putrid mouth. What of "Ofonobaji"? Actually it is not ngasi but ngasa. Ikegi oo, do you know what jojo means in Akwete?
that show a lot that Ndoki is pure Ijaw....ngasi and ngasa are same words......
let contrastate the words now...
Ijaw say ngasi...
Ndoki say ngasa..
Igbos say gaji...

now whose word comes similar with that of ndoki own?

nothing you can do..... ndokis know their root and have embraced their root.... so why you igbos complaining?
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by WorWorBoy: 10:51am On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:

That settles it.
Those Igbo ones are the indigenous people of Okirika.
You and your fellow Ashanti/krio turned Ijaw should respect yourselves or find your square root on time
There are no igbos in Okrika mr man, when i said igbo root i mean the person have either igbo mum or dad that does not mean that igbos are indigenous in Okrika.
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by BKayy: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2021
Captain8:
that show a lot that Ndoki is pure Ijaw....ngasi and ngasa are same words......
let contrastate the words now...
Ijaw say ngasi...
Ndoki say ngasa..
Igbos say gaji...

now whose word comes similar with that of ndoki own?

nothing you can do..... ndokis know their root and have embraced their root.... so why you igbos complaining?
Who says "gaji"?
What does that even mean?
Swamp toad, speak for yourself. Stop impersonating Ndigbo.
No be only Gaji, na kaji kaji.
And most importantly, when talking about linguistics use Ijaw not Igbo Okirika

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by BKayy: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2021
WorWorBoy:
There are no igbos in Okrika mr man, when i said igbo root i mean the person have either igbo mum or dad that does not mean that igbos are indigenous in Okrika.
Root means Root.
For the fact that the person has Igbo roots, that makes him the original owner of the place not people that started existing in the 18th century, courtesy of British invasion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2021
eduj:

so you now don't know the first supposedly ijaw (according to you) senate president Adolphus wabara ?

u see your life
it doesn't mean.... wabara is a pure Ijaw word...because my dialect called it wobara.... what is the difference between wabara and wobara?
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by BKayy: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2021
Captain8:
it doesn't mean.... wabara is a pure Ijaw word...because my dialect called it wobara.... what is the difference between wabara and wobara?
And what does your wobara mean? Let's know if it is something that can be a human beings name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:

Who says "gaji"?
What does that even mean?
Swamp toad, speak for yourself. Stop impersonating Ndigbo.
No be only Gaji, na kaji kaji.
And most importantly, when talking about linguistics use Ijaw not Igbo Okirika
then how does Igbo called it? you cant lie to me because i have found out many things
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Idiko1: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Captain8:

Are you sane at all? Wabara in Ngwa-Asa-Ndoki lexicon is Nwagbara in central Igbo lexicon. It was the same Nwagbarie who was original founder of what is known today as Kalabari. Mazi Adolphus Wabara hails from Oza/Umunteke axis of Ukwa East LGA,

4 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by WorWorBoy: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:

Root means Root.
For the fact that the person has Igbo roots, that makes him the original owner of the place not people that started existing in the 18th century, courtesy of British invasion
You are nothing but a clown, be gone from my mention i don't entertain cirus freaks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:

And what does your wobara mean? Let's know if it is something that can be a human beings name
good question.... wobara have two meanin in our dialect...
1)our turn or our own or our hand..
2) we forgot
even wabara still have meaning in my dialect
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by BKayy: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2021
Captain8:
then how does Igbo called it? you cant lie to me because i have found out many things
First of all, your people might call it a related stuff because we sold it to you.
Ngazi/Ngaji/Ngasi etc are all Igbo words depending on the dialect. All start with "Ng"
Your people have no word for spoon until we met you people.
Tomorrow you will start questioning the origin of "Akpụ" because you call it "Apụ" or Okwuru because you call it "okro"
Only the the arrangement "NG" should have told you that it is Igbo origin.
"Ng" "Nw" "Ny" starting things are classic Igbo.
Now tell me one thing that starts with "Ng' in Ijaw apart from the one you borrowed or stole from us?

4 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by BKayy: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2021
Captain8:
2) we forgot
Then what are the meaning?
I am tired of repeating the same question for the 25th time. Its like swamp gas comes with amnesia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by SaintBishop: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2021
Idiko1:

Of course, they are very unique and meaningful. They can only be found among certain people on a distinct part of the earth. grin grin
yes unique in causing chaos everywhere they go.
And yes they can be found in baby factories, Wh0re house,prisons all over the world very unique people grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by SaintBishop: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2021
WorWorBoy:
So you mean i'm igbo? Waiting i no go read for here. grin
You must be igbo by fire by force. grin grin
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:

First of all, your people might call it a related stuff because we sold it to you.
Ngazi/Ngaji/Ngasi etc are all Igbo words depending on the dialect. All start with "Ng"
Your people have no word for spoon until we met you people.
Tomorrow you will start questioning the origin of "Akpụ" because you call it "Apụ" or Okwuru because you call it "okro"
Only the the arrangement "NG" should have told you that it is Igbo origin.
"Ng" "Nw" "Ny" starting things are classic Igbo.
Now tell me one thing that starts with "Ng' in Ijaw apart from the one you borrowed or stole from us?
hahaha see brother wey mumu...

ngiasin...
ngime..
nkaly..
nkou..
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by SaintBishop: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2021
WorWorBoy:
Umu Okrika is found in imo state mbaise if i'm not mistaken, translated to English which means children of Okrika(how they get there is a discussion for another day). There's nothing like Umu Okrika in Rivers state, what we have here is Okrika.
As for the names, Okrika people don't bear Azumiri, Utazi as etc names, undecided rather we bear names like Boma, Nengi, Belema, Tonye, Tamuno and so on.
Any Okrikan bearing igbo names have igbo root (maybe his or her mother or father is from igbo), as Okrikans don't bear igbo names to begin with. undecided
You try explaing to that clown.
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by BKayy: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2021
Idiko1:

Are you sane at all? Wabara in Ngwa-Asa-Ndoki lexicon is Nwagbara in central Igbo lexicon. It was the same Nwagbarie who was original founder of what is known today as Kalabari. Mazi Adolphus Wabara hails from Oza/Umunteke axis of Ukwa East LGA,
Nna you saw the way the swamp man was trying to say that "Ngasi" is Ijaw word grin
The dude doesn't know that Igbo words are peculiar in their arrangement. Them being strangers made them not to share in such structure. No group apart from those related to Ndigbo have words starting with "NG" "nw" "gb" "NY" etc.
Very soon they will start arguing origin of Akpu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by BKayy: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2021
Captain8:
hahaha see brother wey mumu...

ngiasin...
ngime..
nkaly..
nkou..
Interesting, adding emergency "g" to make the words meaningless.
Even cutting out some from a word to get a meaningless phrase.
Wonderful
Ogogoro is very bad. Sometimes you forget we are Ndigbo that travel a lot which makes us know many languages

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 19, 2021
captain8, your lieutenant's don abandon you. but we move.

Nwaogu Akara an ndoki son is the present local government chairman of obigbo, what does his name mean in ijaw ??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:

Then what are the meaning?
I am tired of repeating the same question for the 25th time. Its like swamp gas comes with amnesia
did you ipob followers ever read properly before commentin?

i placed down the two meaning of wobara for you and you still asking what?

let me repeat again
wobara have many meanin in my dialect..eg
our own..
our hand..
our turn...
look like us..
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by BKayy: 11:14am On Aug 19, 2021
Captain8:
2) we forgot
So somebody will start naming his kid that?
Mtcheww, Wabara = Nwagbara = Child of the gods/spirit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by BKayy: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2021
eduj:

Nwaogu Akara an ndoki son is the present local government chairman of obigbo, what does his name mean in ijaw ??
He might start telling you "my nose, my ynash"
Ant claiming to be the father of an elephant

2 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2021
eduj:

nwaogu akara is never an Ijaw name...

are you ok at all? does that name sound like Ijaw to you?
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by IDENNAA(m): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2021
Captain8:

Cc.Captain8

Sorry , Wabara has no meaning in Ijaw. I am from far away Anambra and I know the meaning because I have seen a variant of the name.

I have noticed something synonymous with you Ijaws on Nairaland; you never argue with facts , but usually resort to name calling. Why cant you lots present facts to the argument ? Is it because you know you are totally wrong and just chasing shadows.

I am not too conversant with the region is discuss but from paying attention and reading many aged texts centered around the region I apply the principles of migration, which clearly shows (and any discerning mind can see this) that the area in question covering Ngwa , Ndoki and Ibani/Opobo are chiefly inhabited by the same Igbo stock with trickling Ijaw migration who have been absorbed by the majority Igbo group.

Using a related scenario in the case of Agbor or Ukwuani ; the place is primarily inhabited by Igbo with very minor Bini migrants and influence from the Bini kingdom but , nevertheless , these towns speak Igbo. You can imagine how the Bini themselves feel when suddenly an Agbor man starts claiming he is from Bini kingdom yet the Bini see no similarity in both culture.

Now, let me spell out how this is going to go down because I dont do bullsshit. You Ijaw will never win against the Igbo , be it in intelligence , wealth , population or politics. There is a growing Igbo consciousness that has never been witnessed before and these current Igbo youths are brutal and blunt....they will take everything including the one you thought belong to you...if you push them.

You and I know very well Ndoki is not in any way related Ijaw which makes me wonder why you continue to bother yourself over something you have no control over.

One of you claimed Etche aren't Igbo but my first time of meeting an Etche man was in the U.S and they surprisingly claimed they are Igbo...I didnt even expect it because I thought all these people "hate" Igbo like the Ikwerre claim on Nairaland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by IDENNAA(m): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2021
WorWorBoy:
So you mean i'm igbo? Waiting i no go read for here. grin

Read his text again....lmao
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:

Interesting, adding emergency "g" to make the words meaningless.
Even cutting out some from a word to get a meaningless phrase.
Wonderful
Ogogoro is very bad. Sometimes you forget we are Ndigbo that travel a lot which makes us know many languages
guy you be mumu aswear....

ngime is piece of rapper tied during wrestling
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Idiko1: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2021
SaintBishop:
yes unique in causing chaos everywhere they go.
And yes they can be found in baby factories, Wh0re house,prisons all over the world very unique people grin

Your guess is as good as mine. Only dumbass bunkers think unique people on earth cause chaos everywhere they have been. In the neck of my wood, the people with structured thought process seemed to love Igbo people. Names have been change to the unique and meaningful names of Igbo. grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

Our Target Was President Buhari: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kogi Bomb Blast / Olumide Akpata Attacked In UNIBEN, Blames State Government / Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.