Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,546 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot (57093 Views)

How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Gfskw: 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
Really
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Talkytalky55: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
[quote author=TheGift post=104987658]I agree with Her, even though I think those things either don’t really work or only work on those who believe in them.

Many years ago, a young woman I had a thing with told me she considered jazzing me but didn’t cos she liked me too much and did not want unreal love from me. I told her “thank you.”

But in my mind I said : “You don’t know , but you changed your mind cos it won’t work on me”

Anyway , back to the [b]issue at hand , I can bring criminal and civil proceedings against these sellers and buyers on at least 6 grounds based on civil and criminal Law.

You last paragraph gat me laughing bro

1 Like

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by benqo01(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
It has been in existence for years,some women using charms to trap men isn't a new thing.That why as a man no be every woman u see u go follow sleep abeg just dey careful.

These charms works for real no be joke,if you never hear am no go believe say e no dey happen

Men we have to be very careful no allow am hit you then you come here dey rant be guided.

Na Only God dey help person so you have to also help yourself.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by J2381: 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
cococandy:
Well that is really ass backwards.

Thanks for the info though
Backward? How is it backward? Kindly elucidate?
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by pansophist(m): 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
FriendsAndFans:
They are many like that.
Feminist online... Babalawo offline
Very fetish ways of searching for a man

aka magnoliaa

Feminist online, winch offline grin

3 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Magnoliaa(f): 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
pansophist:

aka magn.oliaa

Feminist online, winch offline grin

Lewl.

And who told you my feminist self and witch self are separate? Everything about me is intertwined. I am searching for a husband online here, too, if you don't know, as with the real world, even to the unseen realm.

Soo there's nothing in what you've said here.

2 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Tundex911: 5:55am On Aug 21, 2021
Don't worry my dear, we going to court soon...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by abbatoir(m): 10:05am On Aug 21, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
There's this man from Niger republic, who lives very close to Villa Park Hotel in Galadima-gwarinpa. He specializes in enchantment and entrapment charm for women. You need to see the queue cum patronage daily.

[b]What surprised me often is, these ladies are pretty and attractive. [/b]What else is motivating them into such evil?

Don't be surprised... it's competition among themselves..

1 Like

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by abbatoir(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2021
tonyashburton:
Fear women.
Fear wetin women fit do to get man.
Fear who no fear women.
That's all.

no big deal ....
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
abbatoir:

Don't be surprised... it's competition among themselves..

The thing sha taya me ni oo
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Michael32415: 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
Please I need a strong babalawo contact, scammers are everywhere
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by suffering: 7:41am On Aug 25, 2021
Nobody gives a Bleep what broke women do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.